10 Best Hotels To Stay In Niort Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Niort Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Niort Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Niort Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Niort Poitou-Charentes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Niort Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Niort Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Niort Poitou-charentes:
France Hôtel is located in Niort, just 25 miles from Parthenay.Each room has a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Fontenay-le-Comte is 19 miles from France Hôtel, and Saint-Jean-dʼAngély is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The room was beautifully decorated and furnished. The owner was very helpful.
- Great independent hotel well placed in the centre of town.
- It was really quiet. Attractively decorated and comfortable. The man on the desk was extremely pleasant and helpful.
- Good location if you want to be in the old part of Niort, and accessible to shops, restaurants etc. Charming owner who was solicitous and kindly gave us a larger room which he felt would be more comfortable. Clean and modern facilities.
- Everything! This hotel is a joy to stop in, definitely the highlight of our trip. Family run, the staff are all lovely, the rooms quirky and comfortable, very spacious and well appointed. Breakfast was wonderful, full service and no limits! Arrived on a motorbike and the owner opened up his security gates to allow me to use his courtyard, no charge. Niort is a beautiful town, a real gem full of friendly people and great bars/restaurants. We will be coming back.
One of our top picks in Niort.Moka Hotel offers accommodations in Niort.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Parthenay is 25 miles from Moka Hotel, and Fontenay-le-Comte is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Met all our expectations fro an overnight stay, staff friendly and polite very helpfull
- The staff is really kind and prepared to assist you. The furniture is nice. The hotel is clean and welcoming.
- Very clean and modern. Great location and easy to access the town centre on foot. Room was double glazed and had tea/coffee making facilities.
- Facilities and location great and staff really friendly.
- A block from the train station. I had to make an excursion to a village in the countryside. Could not find an automatic rental car so called the hotel from the U.S. Crystal speaks perfect English, took all the info and assured me she would arrange a taxi for me and my friend. It went like clockwork. Staff is wonderful! Super clean hotel and gave us a suite since we requested 2 beds. Great breakfast. Great location to walk downtown for shopping and sights. Will stay there if I ever return to Niort.
One of our best sellers in Niort! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Kyriad Niort offers accommodations in Niort, just 23 miles from Parthenay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fontenay-le-Comte is 21 miles from Kyriad Niort, and Saint-Jean-dʼAngély is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- This was our 4th stay here in the past few years. We use it to & from our holiday home in the south of France, to or from either Cherbourg or Roscoff. It has very friendly, welcoming staff, comfortable & very clean rooms, good parking, good breakfast selection & there are 2 restaurants beside it for evening meals. It is also very reasonably priced for an overnight stay. Will definitely continue to come here.
- Location excellent,close to restaurants which give 10% discount when staying in hotel.Staff very friendly ans welcoming.
- Comfortable room and good breakfast options! Excellent for our one night stay on our way from UK to Portugal. It’s our second time in this hotel.
- Pet friendly. Walks. For dogs nearby. Restaurant nearby
- Very comfortable be friendly helpful staff discount for buffalo grill restaurant 2 min walk away
Brit Hotel du Parc Niort
One of our top picks in Niort.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Brit Hotel du Parc Niort offers accommodations in Niort. Private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Parthenay is 24 miles from Brit Hotel du Parc Niort, and Fontenay-le-Comte is 19 miles from the property. La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport is 37 miles away.
- Receptionist was very friendly & helpful. We were upgraded to chalet room which was a good size, quiet & clean. Parking was undercover. A short walk to the town with a good choice of bars & restaurants. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel.
Excellent value for money. stayed one night in October was 47 euros. Didn’t have breakfast walked into town, plenty of options. Ideal for o/n stay or town visit.
Very interesting town plenty to see.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good with lots of choice. Parking was good and under cover. The town was interesting with lots of small streets and squares and was only a few minutes stroll from the hotel.
- Location was excellent, a couple of minutes walk to centre of town, restaurants, shops etc but set back from road and with the cemetery just behind, the neighbours were very quiet😉. Check-in was efficient and friendly, the room a good size with very comfortable bed and excellent bathroom. Would definitely recommend it for anyone wanting to explore Niort by foot, which is a very nice town.
Friendly hotel with very accommodating staff. Very near the centre of town where you can get a range of meals or a drink.
Really great play park for my kids on the square.
Inter-Hotel Niort Est Solana
One of our best sellers in Niort! Located in Niort, 23 miles from Parthenay, Inter-Hotel Le Solana features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fontenay-le-Comte is 21 miles from Inter-Hotel Le Solana, and Saint-Jean-dʼAngély is 28 miles away. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- Good location very quiet. Efficient check in. Kettle, good shower
- It was as it said a 3 star hotel and nothing more. It was clean and the bed was comfortable and the staff were very good
- The staff was very friendly. The beds were very comfortable.
- Bed comfortable. Hotel basic WiFi not compatibility with iPads.
- the staff were super nice, the room super clean and well suited
Le Lotus is located in Niort, just 25 miles from Parthenay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Fontenay-le-Comte is 20 miles from Le Lotus, and Saint-Jean-dʼAngély is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 37 miles from Le Lotus.
- I’m very happy with Le Lotus. The staff are very nice and helpfull !! Next I will book accommodation in Le Lotus! I recommend to everyone!
- Les chambres sont très propres et le restaurant vraiment bon. Le personnel est sympathique et bienveillant
- Hôtel/restaurant entièrement rénové situé en face de la gare. Bus à proximité. La chambre était propre, spacieuse et joliment décorée. Les plats du restaurant sont délicieux et le personnel est adorable. J’ai été bichonnée pendant mon séjour. Très bon rapport qualité/prix, je recommande l’hôtel et le restaurant sans hésiter !
Le couple vient d’ouvrir l’hôtel et ils sont ADORABLES ! Le mari est en cuisine et la femme à l’accueil. C’est un accueil digne d’un petit bed & breakfast mais version hôtel avec plein de chambres ! Les chambres sont conforts, douche au top, vraiment rien à dire, et l’emplacement est parfait à 10m de la gare de Niort, parfait pour l’aller-retour rapide de Paris.
Et le Lotus porte bien son nom: c’est un couple asiatique avec restaurant à la gastronomie asiatique aussi ! Et le petit dej a quand mm sa touche de pain / viennoiserie à la Française 😉
- Le personnel incroyablement sympathique et attentionné, d’une gentillesse naturelle absolue, un vrai bonheur !
Mercure Niort Marais Poitevin
Located in Niort in the region of Poitou-Charentes, 24 miles from Parthenay, Mercure Niort Marais Poitevin features a sauna and fitness center. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fontenay-le-Comte is 20 miles from Mercure Niort Marais Poitevin, and Saint-Jean-dʼAngély is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 37 miles from the property.
Good room with a very comfortable bed.
Excellent bathroom with plenty of hot water and a good size bath and shower facility.
Easy walking distance to town where there are plenty of restaurants
- Great hotel with secure parking and really friendly staff
- If you’re looking for comfortable accommodation with a good breakfast and free, secure parking close to the city centre, this hotel would be a good choice. If you’re travelling with a dog, it’s ideal. Niort is a pleasant city with more to offer than I realised.
- Modern hotel near the city centre with good secure parking and private for a fee. Rooms are good size and comfortable. Restaurant on site and also a good choice of local restaurants five minutes walk away at main square. Train station also nearby.
- The room was spacious, even being very central they have a large parking in the property, the receptionist of the night shift was a really nice guy. The hotel has been recently renovated so it looks nice.
- Good room with a very comfortable bed.
Inter-Hotel Niort du Moulin
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Inter-Hôtel du Moulin offers accommodations in Niort, just 25 miles from Parthenay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Fontenay-le-Comte is 19 miles from Inter-Hôtel du Moulin, and Saint-Jean-dʼAngély is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- We expected the room to be small. It was. But the bathroom was modern with a large shower and the bed and bedding clean and crisp. Also, the windows opened, which is rare these days. We were on the quiet side of the hotel. The hotel was only a few blocks from the Donjon Museum and the market, right on the river. Fabulous.
- Ideal location for our one night stopover – a minute’s walk to the river with lovely leafy walks along the riverside and very close to main sights such as the huge donjon and Les Halles. Friendly reception who provided a town map and suggestions for eating places without needing to be asked. Very comfortable room with fantastic shower facilities.
- Light spacious room with traditional French windows and comfortable bed
- The windows opened wide and allowed a nice breeze to blow through.
- This is a very good hotel with friendly staff in a very nice location in the centre of Niort. It is ideally situated for local bars and restaurants.
Premiere Classe Niort Est – Chauray
Premiere Classe Niort Est – Chauray is located in Niort, just 23 miles from Parthenay.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.Fontenay-le-Comte is 21 miles from Premiere Classe Niort Est – Chauray, and Saint-Jean-dʼAngély is 27 miles away. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- Very clean and friendly staff….also dog friendly
- The bedding was good and comfortable. The staff helpful and friendly and breakfast no problem. Satisfied here
- Last minute booking as our Ferry from Bilbao was cancelled and we had to drive to Cherbourg. Very good for overnight even if the rooms are a little “compact” . Accept pets. All in all very good for overnight and close to Motorway. Some shops / restaurants nearby. Freindly staff
- Location good, but could not gain access mid afternoon.Staff stated system only works at night!!
- The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was basic but good.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Atoll offers accommodations in Niort. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Parthenay is 23 miles from Hotel Atoll, and Fontenay-le-Comte is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 39 miles from Hotel Atoll.
- This is a very friendly family run hotel, with a few personal touches in the lobby decoration. Situated at the edge of Niort, it is very convenient if you are en route. The owners are helpful if you arrive after reception has closed.
- Warm welcome at sign in. Very clean and comfortable room
- The standard is very good for a 2* hotel. It is a family run hotel with very friendly owners/staff. Comfortable beds and modern bathrooms – everything very clean. The location is on the edge of Niort, which for me was fine, as I was traveling through and not visiting.
- Manageress made a mistake with the kids room key but apologised immediately and offered free kids’ breakfsts
- Room was comfortable and clean, adequate for a one night stopover.
Top Hotels In Niort Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Niort Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Niort Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Niort Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!