10 Best Hotels To Stay In Niort-la-Fontaine Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Niort-la-Fontaine Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Niort-la-Fontaine Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Niort-la-Fontaine Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Niort-la-Fontaine Pays de la Loire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Niort-la-Fontaine Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Niort-la-Fontaine Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Niort-la-fontaine Pays De La Loire:
Le Gue de Genes
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Le Gue de Genes offers accommodations in Ambrieres Les Vallees. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Bagnoles de l’Orne is 14 miles from Le Gue de Genes, and Laval is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 56 miles from Le Gue de Genes.
- Dry secure outbuilding for the bikes. We were provided with a code to get into the room early, although staff were there anyway to welcome us. Pleasant meal in dining room (luckily as there wasn’t anywhere else in the village that looked open). Great location for cyclists doing the ‘Velo Francette’ route.
- Friendly, welcoming staff, clean, comfortable room,excellent breakfast – the croissants and bread were warm and delicious ?. Nothing was to much trouble.
- Just off the cycle path, with good storage for bicycles.
Our second stay at this hotel.
Convenient position with a car park.
Good evening meal available.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful and spoke reasonably good English.
Au Bon Accueil
Located in Juvigny-sous-Andaine, 4 miles from Bagnoles de l’Orne, Au Bon Accueil features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Alençon is 29 miles from Au Bon Accueil, and Vire is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 54 miles from the property.
très bonnes viennoiseries au petit déjeuner.
point de recharge électrique pour voiture en face de l’hôtel sur le parking public
- Très bonne cuisine, raffinée et serveur agréable. petit déjeuner bien mais un peu cher (11 euros) pour rien de + ne justifiant un tarif supérieur a 8 euros ( prix généralement pratiqué dans la plupart des hôtels. chambre et literie bien et propre. seule bémol : très froid dans les communs accédents aux chambres.
- Le bon accueil porte bien son nom. Repas raffiné et recherché même au menu du jour, nous avons été agréablement surpris par la qualité de la prestation. Chambre agréable et bien équipée. Bon petit déjeuner.
Accueil très aimable.
Restaurant sur place après la route.
Cuisine bonne et petit-déjeuner bien préparé
Articles de presse vantant la cuisine disponibles dans la chambre (bien qu’ils datent un peu)
TV au petit-déjeuner
- Super literie, convivialité et bon repas; tout ce qu’il faut pour faire une bonne étape. Milieu de bourg, parking à proximité, bref, je recommande cet établissement.
- très bonnes viennoiseries au petit déjeuner.
Hôtel de Tessé
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel de Tessé offers accommodations in Bagnoles de l’Orne, just 25 miles from Alençon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. Vire is 29 miles from Hôtel de Tessé, and Flers is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 52 miles from Hôtel de Tessé.
No reviews yet.
Hôtel-Restaurant La Croix Couverte
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel-Restaurant La Croix Couverte offers accommodations in Mayenne. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 18 miles from Hôtel La Croix Couverte, and Laval is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 55 miles from Hôtel-Restaurant La Croix Couverte.
No reviews yet.
Relais du Silence Le Manoir Du Lys
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a playground, Relais du Silence Le Manoir Du Lys offers accommodations in Bagnoles de l’Orne, just 26 miles from Alençon. The hotel has a terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong and pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Vire is 28 miles from Relais du Silence Le Manoir Du Lys, and Flers is 14 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 52 miles away.
- The restaurant was particularly good. For dinner we ordered the full tasting menu with paired wines and thought it was one of the best tasting menus we had ever eaten. As with many French hotels the breakfast did not offer the full cooked option but what was available was very good and varied.
- Country hotel 5mins drive from the centre of Bagnoles, well located to explore the area. We had a room out in the grounds above a garage for your car. A little dated in decor but not the less comfortable. Food was good with an excellent breakfast although evening meal was very rich but delicious.
- Relais de Silence are a high grade prestige group of hotels & this was of that standard. We wanted somewhere with an outdoor pool for a quiet couple of days on our way back to England & this totally fulfilled our needs. All very high quality & good room with a balcony. About 1 mile from town.
- Easy to find in a nice location with off street private parking.
- super swimming pool, peaceful surroundings and fabulous views
Located in the spa town of Bagnoles de l’Orne, Nouvel Hotel welcomes you to a charming 1911 house.Entirely renovated and refurbished, the hotel boasts 30 elegant rooms accessible with elevator, in which you will find all the necessary amenities : flat-screen TV, full bathroom, etc.The hotel has also built its reputation on the quality of its meals prepared from the healthiest, freshest ingredients. Enjoy the cozy atmosphere of the hotel’s dining room.Relax on the hotel’s grounds or retreat to the lounge where you will find a bookshelf and a piano. A porch is also available for you to socialize on a sunny day.
- Nice views from room which was thoughtfully decorated and comfortable with en suite shower/WC
- We stay in this hotel for one night each year on our way to La Baule. It is easy to find and the owners are very friendly. The room is spacious and the beds are good.There is a garden with furniture.
- The hotel was old fashioned and I loved it. The restaurant was excellent as was breakfast.
- Channel range on tv, shutters prevented daylight coming in and a great range of breakfast provided.
- My husband and I stayed for just one night, and thought it was exceptionally good value for money. The room was large and comfortable with a couple of armchairs, a desk and chair and an extra large bed. There was a beautiful garden in which to relax, and the breakfast had the best croissants of our entire trip.
Hôtel La Tour des Anglais
Located in Mayenne in the region of Pays de la Loire, 20 miles from Bagnoles de l’Orne, Hôtel La Tour des Anglais features a sun terrace and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Laval is 17 miles from Hôtel La Tour des Anglais, and Vitré is 30 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 54 miles away.
we were the only guests
the room was clean albeit basic and the room warm on a very cold night in mayenne
the hotel is very central for the town with easy parking
staff were friendly and welcoming
- The hotel was in an excellent position with views of the river and close to restaurants and bars. The rooms were spotless and breakfast was extremely good value. We were really pleased at finding such a lovely hotel.
- The landlady / manageress couldn’t have been more helpful. She stayed up late to make sure that we got to our room OK as we arrived at near midnight. She left the key out for us and was really friendly. Thanks!
- Comfortable and clean, close to the town centre, lovely view down over the river.
- Great location and views lovely breakfast clean and comfortable rooms friendly staff. Good parking facilities
- we were the only guests
Hotel des Voyageurs
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel des Voyageurs offers accommodations in Mayenne, just 20 miles from Bagnoles de l’Orne.The rooms include a TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Laval is 18 miles from Hotel des Voyageurs, and Vitré is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 54 miles from Hotel des Voyageurs.
- Location, Excellent, safe, undercover parking facilities for motorcycle !
- Bed was OK. Breakfast is in the room – madelains and coffee, but if you need more, you can buy fresh sandwiches close to the hotel. Parking is free of charge, so you can find everywhere free places. We have travelled with Mercedes Sprinter and it was OK, no problems. Everything what you need to eat and drink you can buy on the place because it is hotel – bar, but also everywhere you can find restaurants, pizzas and what you want. Plus – that shower is in the room, so you do not need to walk. Hotel is in old town and rooms are clean and renovated.
Le personnel est agréable et la nourriture du restaurant bonne. Le rapport qualité prix intéressant en demi-pension mais le côté négatif de l’hôtel n’est pas acceptable.
Je me suis rendu dans cet hôtel par obligation.
- La nourriture en Brasserie bonne. Parking public gratuit à côté
- les croissants étaient bien frais et la literie était très bonne on a passé une super nuit
Logis Au Grand Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Logis Au Grand Hotel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Mayenne, just 19 miles from Bagnoles de l’Orne. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.Laval is 18 miles from Logis Au Grand Hotel, and Vitré is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- Staff is extremely helpful. Good parking facilities outside, nice view over river. Quiet in the center of Mayenne.
Absolute gem of a hotel. Very comfortable and quiet. Staff are friendly and keen to make your stay perfect.
The restaurant food is excellent and good value.
- Convenient parking and view of river. Outstanding restaurant.
- The proprietor and staff were very friendly; the food was excellent in the dining room, beautifully served and up to the expected standard for a Logis hotel; the hotel was well located for a gentle walk into the town and the on-site car (in our case motorcycle) parking could not have been better. The bedroom met all out needs and the bathroom was very clean with a genuine bath/shower.
The evening meal was both excellent and extremely good value for the price.
The dinner staff were first class in their service.
Wifi was simple to log on and of reasonable speed.
Very good value for money with a personal feel rather than your usual corporate hotels
Convenient location and lovely views over the river.
Le Roc Au Chien
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Le Roc Au Chien is located in Bagnoles de l’Orne. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alençon is 25 miles from Le Roc Au Chien, and Vire is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 52 miles from Le Roc Au Chien.
The staff were very helpful and friendly, the hotel itself was as described and spotlessly clean.
The area is very beautiful and would recommend walking in the forest.
- The hotel, the staff, the restaurant, the position.
Bagnoles is such an unexpected gem of a town, like a Alpine resort in the heart of Normandie. Le Roc au Chien reinforces this illusion both by its outward appearance and decor of the restaurant.
The spacious bedroom was impeccably clean and decorated with beautifully co-ordinated fabrics ( including the wall coverings). The staff were very pleasant and attentive, there is a good breakfast ( including the opportunity to cook your own pancakes!) and free off-street parking behind the hotel. It was also good to find such an old building equipped with a lift.
- Comfortable and clean room. Dining was very good indeed.
We loved our stay at the Le Roc au Chien. The staff were so friendly and helpful.
Our room in the turret was lovely.
We ate in the hotel and we had a delightful 4 course meal for 44 euros.
The town itself is quite busy but you can see why as it’s really beautiful.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly, the hotel itself was as described and spotlessly clean.
Top Hotels In Niort-la-fontaine Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Niort-la-Fontaine Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Niort-la-Fontaine Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Niort-la-Fontaine Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!