10 Best Hotels To Stay In Niherne Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Niherne Centre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Niherne Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Niherne Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Niherne Centre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Niherne Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Niherne Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Niherne Centre:
Château de Rancay
This elegant château is situated in Niherne in the Centre region and features a classic décor. Guests have free Wi-Fi access and are free to relax on the terrace and explore the surrounding garden.Each spacious room is decorated with antique furniture and parquet flooring. Most en suite rooms offer a fireplace and views of the garden, and some rooms have wireless internet access.An evening menu based on traditional French cuisine is served in Château de Rancy’s dining room, upon reservation 2 days before arrival. Breakfast is available upon request and at an additional cost. It can be enjoyed in the breakfast area or in the comfort of guest rooms.Free private parking is available on site and central Châteauroux and Châteauroux Train Station are 8.1 miles away. The château is 1.9 miles from Brenne Regional Nature Park. Exit 13.1 on the A20 motorway is 3.7 miles away.
- This is a 5 star hotel with super friendly and helpful owner and staff. The suites are impressive and vеry comfortable. Dinners are excellent but have to be ordered in advance
- I liked that that the fabric of the Chateau enfolded me and I became a part of the French nobility of a by-gone age. I liked that Gilbert pampered both my wife and myself as is becoming members of the nobility. I liked the Chapel attached to the Chateau , there I could reflect on the changed values of our times vis-a-vis those who built the Chateau
- I woud not like to tell you how fantastic this place is because the next time I will not be able to get a room.
- Service was first class, above and beyond anything I’ve experienced in other hotels. Dealt with two fussy eaters with aplomb and solicitude. Dining was excellent. We left feeling well looked after and totally relaxed.
- Extremely friendly owners make it feel like your visiting family not a hotel, they really want to please. The grounds are lovely, our kids particularly enjoyed the geese and billy goat. Beds were super comfortable !
Best Western Plus Hôtel Colbert
Best Western Hôtel Colbert was once a 19th-century tobacco factory and is now a modern and elegant hotel in Châteauroux.Rooms and suites are comfortable, spacious and air-conditioned.The restaurant at the Best Western, La Manufacture, has an open kitchen and offers regional cuisine based on the themes of bread, wine and roasting.
- The room was lovely with a good layout, fridge and kettle for tea etc. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and built a good rapport. When asking if we could take our dog into the restaurant they said ‘of course, we absolutely love dogs!’, which was so nice to hear. The food in the restaurant was very nice with a good choice, and for our stay breakfast was included in the price. Hotel has secure free parking opposite. If in the area we would definitely stay here again.
- Large, comfortable room. Ideally located near the place where I had to work. Terrific restaurant, “La Manufacture” in the hotel, though the service was a bit slow. Large, very diverse buffet breakfast
- The chef could have been a little more imaginative
- breakfast hot food could have been a little better, staff very good, having lovely clean fresh white towels was great 111
- Very good breakfast with a lot of choices. Ideal hotel to stop on the way to the south of France. Quiet and comfortable room.
Relais Saint Jacques
Relais Saint Jacques is located in Châteauroux, 30 miles from Vierzon and 5 miles from Saint-Maur. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Deols Airport is 0.6 miles from the property.
- Modern room, friendly staff, restaurant stylish, cuisine good for non vegetarians. Parking for disabled visitors conveniently by the front entrance.
We were impressed with the décor and ambience of this recently renovated hotel. The room had excellent facilities – a full length mirror, a safe, an electric kettle, ample wardrobe space for a short visit and a well lit very modern bathroom.
The restaurant likewise had a very pleasant ambience. It was comfortable, warm and the dinner was delicious. The breakfast was very good value being inclusive to the price.
- Friendly reception staff. Comfortable bar for pre dinner drink with nice young staff
- Perfect stop travelling south. Very comfortable. Good breakfast. Have used before and will use again. Very quite despite being not far from the A20.
- Good food in restaurant for dinner and breakfast. Excellent service, great bar
Campanile Châteauroux – Saint-Maur
Experience the wonderful atmosphere of Châteauroux, a city located 2 hours from Paris, on the north-south route and surrounded by 450 acres of green landscape.Not far from the Green Valley, the area displays 4 miles of beautiful paths ideal for walks along the Indre River. The hotel Campanile Châteauroux offers a warm welcome and the enthusiastic staff will try their best to make your stay as pleasant as possible.Upon arrival, you are welcomed by a couple of caring hosts that will try their best to make your stay a memorable and enjoyable one and ensure your room is equipped with all necessary facilities for recreation or work.
- The bed was comfy, Wifi good and lots of hot water
- The staff worked extremely hard to make our stay special.
- Air conditioning in the room was effective. Restaurant was up to usual standard for a Campanile with excellent buffet and good choice of main meals.
- Staff were lovely . The two staff who were on duty worked extremely hard and were very pleasant and attentive. Food absolutely fantastic
- Just off the motorway, Good breakfast and restaurant
Logis Au Croissant
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Logis Au Croissant offers accommodations in Buzançais, just 14 miles from Châteauroux. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.La Roche-Posay is 30 miles from Logis Au Croissant, and Saint-Aignan is 26 miles from the property. Deols Airport is 15 miles away.
- Made very welcome. Clean comfortable room. Hotel décor and fittings all very fresh and clean. Excellent meal in restaurant, good weather so ate outside in a pleasant courtyard area.
- Good priced hotel but very basic. Quiet and close to the shops etc.
- Food and staff were great. Would probably stop again if in the area
- Loved the restaurant, the food was excellent. The hotel was lovely and quaint , exactly what you’d expect to find in rural France
- The staff were very friendly and the food was good. nice bath and lots of hot water.
Ace Hotel Chateauroux
One of our best sellers in Châteauroux! Ace Hotel Chateauroux offers accommodations in Châteauroux. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vierzon is 31 miles from Ace Hotel Chateauroux, and Saint-Maur is 4.5 miles from the property. Deols Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Very welcoming, dog friendly, restaurants nearby. Ideal stop over next to A20
- Location great as just off motorway Macdonalds, Buffalo Grill etc., Carrefour fuel. Clean large room, good breakfast .
- Comfortably located. A large, clean room. Secure parking. Very good breakfast. Courteous staff.
- Staff so welcoming, everything there that we needed for an overnight stop. Very comfortable.
- – Good location < 5 minutes from the highway exit and near medium sized Carrefour that is open on Sunday mornings. The hotel itself is next to a relatively quiet road, so not a lot of noise at night. - Family room with double bed and single bed. - 24 hour, manned reception - Gate to hotel and parking closes at night, so secure feeling for fully packed car - 2nd stay at this hotel, but first time with family - Window can be opened while curtains can be closed thanks to smart stretched-U-shaped curtain rail. So fresh air at night without waking up from the early morning light is very well possible. - Small to medium sized bathroom with nice, spacious shower and good hot water supply - Wifi still works the next morning and works on multiple devices once you have it set up.
Première Classe Chateauroux – Saint Maur
In Saint-Maur, Première Classe Chateauroux-Saint Maur is one mile from highway A20 and 4 miles from the center of Châteauroux. It offers a 24-hour front desk and free Wi-Fi access.All the air-conditioned rooms feature a TV, a closet and a private bathroom with a shower. Some are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Première Classe Chateauroux-Saint Maur. Restaurants and cafés can be found within less than half a mile of the property.This hotel is 15 miles from Buzançais and 5 miles from Déols. Free public parking is available on site.
- Bed was reasonably comfortable. Breakfast was good.
- Excellently located just off motorway. Comfortable large double bed. Cheap as chips and close to restaurants and just a two minute drive from huge Leclerc hypermarket. Adequate breakfast and this time pleasant reception.
- Good location just of A20, restaurants nearby very easy to book in.
- Ideal location for overnight stop easy to find of the A20, easy booking in two restaurants next door plus shopping very nearby.
- Nothing special but perfect for my one night stop drive to Spain good price
Hôtel de la Gare
Hôtel de la Gare is located in Châteauroux, just 2.9 miles from Saint-Maur. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 3.7 miles from Hôtel de la Gare.
Bathroom was not good so small
Could not seat on the toilet
Shower just get int
- Pleasantly surprised at what we had for the price we paid. Did have to ask twice for the bulb in the bathroom to be replaced. Would certainly use again.
- Chateauroux doesn’t seem to have much to offer to this first time visitor, but I was amazed that every hotel I went to was ‘complet.’ After driving around for hours I eventually went to a supermarket for free wifi and found a room at this hotel on booking.com (the hotel didn’t bother answering their phone) and got there at 10pm. It had a view of the entrance of the train station, which was remarkably quiet compared to the raucous nonsense outside other stations like Rennes. You get what you pay for and for 34 euros I cannot complain about the extra thin matttress and pillows or the general run down feel of the place. I think I was the only guest staying there. Free parking out the back, which is an unusual and handy bonus.
- My review is based on normal fee for the rooms. This time the fee was double to normal due to lack of hotel rooms in Chateauroux.
- Good place near the city center and near the railway station. Dont worry about noise, it is realy not big, railway have been made correctly! Everything just on walk distance. Clean but cosy place. Staying for two weeks, no elevator, so have to walk to 5th floor, good for me – some exercise that I need! Personal was wonderful, but very poor english. Dont worry, for that is translator in phone! WiFi is everywhere in hotel.
- Bathroom was not good so small
Located in Châteauroux, 2.7 miles from Saint-Maur, ibis Chateauroux features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 3.7 miles from ibis Chateauroux.
- The bed was very comfy and the hotel and our room was very clean
- Rooms spacious, modern and clean. Great location. Good to park in secure underground space. Very pleasant staff with good English. Good value for money
Nice in the center, after passing by chateauroux for more than 30 years we enjoyed and were amazed of this city…Parking at the hotel no problem…clean room, no restaurant but plenty around (walkin distance)….like some famous actor once said: “I ‘ll be back” 🙂
- Location with secure parking was right in the city centre. Very comfortable beds with extra pillows available in the room. IBIS recommended nearby restaurants, which gave 10% discount. La P’tit Bouchon had excellent food and a quirky French ambiance, but you better book, as it was full of locals
Convenient location with parking facilities.
Room was to a good standard one expects from the IBIS hotel chain.
It helped having IBIS Hotel signposting.
One of our top picks in Châteauroux.Located in Châteauroux, 3.3 miles from Saint-Maur, Kyriad Chateauroux features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Deols Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Good locatin when travelling. The staff were friendly, room clean and warm. Evening meal and breakfast were very good
- More than adequate room; friendly staff; great food
- The location was easy to find. Staff member on reception was friendly and helpful
- Was a decent room , the only thing it was a bit far away from the town . That wasn’t a problem as we had our motorcycles . But we couldn’t have a drink while riding ! All in all it was a descent place . Good parking for the bikes . And there was a magic pizza van doing stone cooked pizzas . Very nice 😎
- Inexpensive for b& b but the advertised restaurant was closed
Top Hotels In Niherne Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Niherne Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Niherne Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Niherne Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!