10 Best Hotels To Stay In Nieul Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Nieul Limousin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nieul Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nieul Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nieul Limousin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nieul Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nieul Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Nieul Limousin:
La Chapelle Saint Martin
La Chapelle Saint Martin offers accommodations in Nieul. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is concierge services and gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles and car rental. Limoges is 6 miles from La Chapelle Saint Martin, and La Souterraine is 28 miles from the property. Bellegarde Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Great bed, wonderful decoration in rooms, fabulous huge bath, excellent service.lovely food and wines, great breakfast.
- All good staff friendly and helpful. Great location and grounds.
- Friendly personal welcome. Very close to the motorway (not within sound of it, but hugely convenient for the first or last night in France)
- We liked the quiet and pleasant surroundings. Staff was top notch. Air conditioning and bathroom were wonderful as a heat wave hit the area. Also, owner’s resturant in town was vey good for lunch.
- A perfect setting. Our room was extremely comfortable, as were the public rooms of the hotel. Pleasant walks in the extensive grounds.
Novotel Limoges Le Lac
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Novotel Limoges Le Lac offers accommodations in Limoges. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
Bed was soft and comfy
Tv had English channels
Served breakfast and evening meals
Clean, comfortable well situated hotel for our overnight stay.
Good cafe/restaurant. Pleasant staff.
Good easy parking.
It met our expectations entirely.
We were travelling through and it was easy to find, convenient for the autoroute.
Clean tidy and comfortable.
Extremely nice and helpful staff
- Reception staff were excellent. The room was a decent size and the bed was large and comfortable. We ate Dinner and breakfast at the hotel as there did not appear to be any suitable restaurants in walking distance Dinner was quite nice and reasonably priced, Breakfast was quite good but was quite pricey for what it was. The lake was quite pleasant to walk around and we saw some Coypu in the lake.
- Bed was soft and comfy
Citotel Les Alizés
One of our best sellers in Limoges! Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Citotel Les Alizés offers pet-friendly accommodations in Limoges, just 30 miles from La Souterraine. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, a few steps from the property.
- Literally 50 metres from the airport, simple but efficient place to stop over, not a lot nearby but as a stop over its perfect
- Always consistent in cleanliness, comfort etc. Breakfast always fresh. I’ll continue to stay there.
- The hotel is a very short walk from the terminal. Which was great as i couldnt pick the hire car up until the following morning.
- Easy to get to on foot from the airport. Great for an overnight stay. Wine good.
The convenience to the airport makes travelling in the winter much easier.
I am female and 77 years of age. I only live 2 hours from the airport and for the rest of the year don’t worry about the weather and leave my car on the airport parking.
My usual return flight gets in at 10:30 pm and in Winter travelling alone at that hour can be hazardous. Last year there was thick fog and the roads were icy.My usual journey home takes at the most 2 hours and it took 4 hours and I was quite frightened………My overnight stay at the hotel eliminated all worries.
Hôtel Mercure Royal Limousin
Located in Limoges, 30 miles from La Souterraine, Hôtel Mercure Royal Limousin features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 4.3 miles from Hôtel Mercure Royal Limousin.
Iron available on request
Nice rooms with a good quality bed
Good business hotel and in city Centre
Quite during the evenings
- Staff was excellent. Helpful, friendly and all went quite well.
- Very good central location with easy access to the old town with its many shops, restaurants and historical places of interest. Excellent breakfast.
- The room was spacious and comfortable as was the bathroom.
Large room picture window overlooking Limoges comfy bed pleasant staff very helpful.
Very clean and big bathroom .
Hotel located in the centre of town
- Friendly staff.
Best Western Plus Hôtel Richelieu
Best Western Plus Hôtel Richelieu offers accommodations in Limoges. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 4.3 miles from Best Western Plus Hôtel Richelieu.
- Very friendly and relaxed. Room was beautifully made up. Could not have been more helpful.
- The beds were very comfy, pet welcoming and friendly, off road parking in a secure environment, loads of facilities and comfort available.
- Really good bed, clean, very good breakfast. All the staff nice and helpful.
Good position in town easy for getting too and from by car or on foot.
Staff very welcoming and used good English which saved me using my terrible French
- I was stupid and left our passports & a wallet in my room safe. I contacted the hotel & was able to recover 3 days later. I left a tip for the ver honest chambermaid. Much appreciated service, as all travellers will appreciate,
Art Hotel Tendance
One of our best sellers in Limoges! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Art Hotel Tendance offers accommodations in Limoges.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 4.3 miles from Art Hotel Tendance.
- The interesting and varied themes of the rooms and décor. The staff were excellent.
- Quirky but had tea/coffee making facilities in room
Surprisingly excellent stay for our family. Large family rooms, good quality thick towels, loved having tea in the room, and we were able to bring our dogs. The rooms were tastefully decorated and very comfortable. We even had a little fridge.
Your staff was friendly and welcoming. Thank you!
- Quiet hotel a short walk from the city centre and the train station. Friendly staff who helped me practice speaking French.
We loved the French restaurant (No 58) around the corner from Art Tendance Hotel
Easy to park our hire car for the nigh
Campanile Limoges Nord
One of our top picks in Limoges.Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Campanile Limoges Nord offers accommodations in Limoges. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 4.3 miles from Campanile Limoges Nord.
- Very friendly staff, easy parking, cleanliness throughout
- Good clean refurbished room, comfortable bed, tea making facilities and a place to work if you need it. LaClerc within walking distance should you want it. I would happily use again.
- We asked for drink. We had to wait 30 minutes begoten waitress would-be have time. So we went in town for dunner. The watercloset DoD bot work.
- The bed was amazing – really comfortable and a nice firm pillow too. Being able to make a cup of tea in the room is great. Having a restaurant in the hotel was good as we could just eat there after a long drive down through France.
- Room was very comfy shutters on window was a good idea
Le Green Saint Lazare
One of our top picks in Limoges.Le Green Saint Lazare is located in Limoges, just 31 miles from La Souterraine. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Bellegarde Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Super easy access, perfect location for those travelling between Paris and Toulouse. Staff was really helpful and I even had a nice meal despite the kitchen having closed 🙂
- Welcoming staff and everything great for an overnight stop. Good parking and restaurant . Would use again.
- Good hotel. Iron available. Good Restuarant. Peaceful. On Golf course. Walking distance to Clinique Chenieux.
- Very clean, close to major road, amazing steak, good bedroom and bathroom facilities, slept well
Beautiful views of Golf course and very peaceful, yet only a short distance from the A20.
ibis budget Limoges
The ibis budget is in Limoges, less than half a mile from Limoges-Bénédictins Train Station and just under a mile from Limoges Cathedral. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas of the property.The ibis budget Limoges rooms include a shower and satellite TV. A buffet breakfast is provided, and hairdryers and ironing facilities are available upon request.Limoges is famous for its 19th-century porcelain and the oak barrels that are used for the production of Cognac. Private parking is available on site.
Friendly checkin staff.
As expected – simple stopover hotel.
Small but functional rooms with ensuite shower room.
- Comfortable bed. Nice and clean. Able to adjust the heat setting in the room. I liked the security code access to get into the room. No messing around with key cards.
- Easy access from the road and very well soundproofed rooms.
- Basic but clean spacious room with all that you need for a base.great shower room was good temperature bed a little hard but overall great value for money Friendly helpful staff good dinner in the restaurant
- The staff were very good. I had a problem and it was resolved quickly and efficiently. Thankyou.
- Friendly checkin staff.
Hotel du Golf
One of our top picks in Limoges.Located in Limoges, 31 miles from La Souterraine, Hotel du Golf features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 6 miles from Hotel du Golf.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Room a good size and comfortable bed. Adequate parking facility.
Staff very good hotel very good restaurant very good
excellent overnight stay.
- Comfortable beds, clean fluffy towels, warm room and bathroom, excellent shower
- Friendly staff on arrival. Quiet hotel as low season. Nice grounds, quiet but well located. A good ‘Buffalo Grill’ adjoining the hotel. Dog friendly.
- Very good location, and well appointed and spacious room. Will definitely stay here again.
Top Hotels In Nieul Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nieul Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nieul Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nieul Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!