10 Best Hotels To Stay In Niedernai Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Niedernai Alsace is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Niedernai Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Niedernai Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Niedernai Alsace. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Niedernai Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Niedernai Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Niedernai Alsace:
Les Jardins D’Adalric
Enjoy the charming and gentle Alsatian way of life in this 3-star hotel right at the foot of Mont Sainte Odile in Obernai.Les Jardins D’Adalric features pleasant, comfortable rooms equipped with modern private bathrooms. All rooms are tastefully furnished and have TV and Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel also provides relaxation and activity areas such as a swimming pool and tennis courts. In addition, there is a lounge bar, an air-conditioned event room and a dining area where you can enjoy a buffet breakfast.At the foot of the Vosges Mountains, close to the German, Swiss and Belgian frontiers, Obernai is ideally located 16 miles from the European capital, Strasbourg.
- Good breakfast, safe car parking, 10 mins walk from old town where there are many shops and restaurants.
- Walkable to Obernai, well positioned for the rest of the Route du Vin, a comfortable place for relaxing and even working remotely.
- Used as a stop over point on our way to Kandersteg Switzerland. Very nice hotel, friendly staff, just sorry it was only for one nigbht.
- Family room was comfortable and a good size for a family of 4 and was well air conditioned. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was excellent and the restaurant looks out onto the garden/pool. Parking was convenient and safe and room was provided to store bikes overnight. Location was close enough to the centre of town to walk.
- Spacious room, great bed, nice pool, outstanding breakfast
Hôtel Sainte Odile
One of our best sellers in Obernai! Located in Obernai, 15 miles from Strasbourg, Hôtel Sainte Odile features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Colmar is 27 miles from Hôtel Sainte Odile, and Riquewihr is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 9 miles from Hôtel Sainte Odile.
two big beds, two TVs
very friendly staff ready to give you information
great location in the city center
- The staff were very helpful. Food excellent. Location wonderful.
- General ambiance, beds comfy, staff friendly and very helpful. One lady on Reception speaks excellent English and helped us to cancel onward bookings when my wife was taken ill and we had to return home early. Food in restaurant was typical Alsace menu but adjustments were made to help my wife’s limited diet.
- Quaint old city setting with lots to see within walking distance.
- Extra thought byvadding a bed without us asking for one.the just saw we needed one
- two big beds, two TVs
Premiere Classe Obernai Centre – Gare
Premiere Classe Obernai Centre – Gare offers accommodations in Obernai. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Strasbourg is 14 miles from Premiere Classe Obernai Centre, and Colmar is 28 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 8 miles away.
- Nice price/opportunity place, great parking for a stop on a trip
- Position close to the motorway, parking and the ability to bring a dog.
- Nice Hotel. Clean, rooms are comfortable. Price is ok.
– friendly staff
– clean rooms
– new hotel
– bakery in front
1.possibility free cancellation untill 18pm arrival day.
3.cheapest price for single room in obernai( with genius of bookig.com discount).
4.late check out time -12midi.
Le Gouverneur Hotel
The Gouverneur Hotel is ideally located in the heart of the town of Obernai, in the Alsation region. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi internet access.The guest rooms are all soundproofed and individually decorated. They surround a central courtyard.The Gouverneur Hotel also serves a buffet breakfast, which can be enjoyed on the terrace.
- A fabulous historic building in an amazing medieval town. Quirky due to its age but comfortable and clean, lovely breakfast and a warm welcome.
It was a real cosy and comfortable room. We liked that every room has a Individual Style.
The atmosphere of the old building was great.
Very central. Good value for money.
Also great breakfast.
- Nice room, comfy beds, clean bathroom, friendly (laid back) staff and breakfast was just fine. Great value for money.
First of all, at the reception they were incredibly nice and honest (there was a mistake with my payment, and in the next morning they apologised and refunded me immediately).
The hotel is comfortable and clean, situated near the town centre. Breakfast isn’t awesome but has all the common amenities.
A really nice place to stay!!
- Breakfast was great in compare to the most of the European towns. Hotel building was historical but very clean and beautiful, not old.. Rooms were large and quiet. There is a parking lot next to the hotel, you can find space there.. Location was also great.
Hôtel De La Cloche
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel De La Cloche offers accommodations in Obernai. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.Strasbourg is 15 miles from Hôtel De La Cloche, and Colmar is 27 miles away. Entzheim Airport is 9 miles from the property.
The location of the hotel was excellent: it was right at the heart of Obernai, which itself if a wonderful town in Alsace. The elderly cople running the establishment was very courteous and genuinely seemed to care about our enjoyment at the hotel.
The building is gorgeous – very old, but the rooms are renovated and spacious.
The breakfast was a delight!
The gentleman at the desk came out to help me with where to park.
Wonderful ambience in the hotel and the little town was a delightful, unexpected find on our one night stop to break up our trip back from Austria to France.
Would come back through here again and stay at this Hotel again.
- Beautiful building. Very nice staff.Right in the center of Obernai. Wonderful breakfast. Very confortável.
- Restaurant is not managed by the hotel but it is very poor quality – soggy vegetables, over cooked meat and poor value for money. Dogs also large ones were allowed to be in the restaurant in spite of barking!
- Cosy, quiet roof top room. Quaint architecture. Right in the centre of town. Modern bathroom. Good value breakfast
- The location of the hotel was excellent: it was right at the heart of Obernai, which itself if a wonderful town in Alsace. The elderly cople running the establishment was very courteous and genuinely seemed to care about our enjoyment at the hotel.
Le Colombier is in the heart of historic Obernai. The hotel, completely renovated in 2012, has a spa zone with massages, a sauna and a fitness center.Rooms are spacious and fully equipped with air conditioning, flat-screen satellite TV and free Wi-Fi internet access.Le Colombier is just a short walk from restaurants and tourist sites and is well-located to discover the Alsace region.
Perfect location. Spotless
Accommodation. Free parking. Highly recommended M.D. and will use again.
Blick auf die Stadt / vue sur la ville.
Lage / situation
- The room was spacious and clean. Breakfast was varied with tasty local products. The hotel is in small pretty town, great for nice walk. In front of the hotel is restaurant with pancakes.
- We had a great stay here. The rooms were warm and spacious with with large comfortable beds. Lovely bath products were also appreciated. Underground parking a plus as well. Highly recommended and Obernai is charming town to stay in. Made the perfect stopover for the long drive to the Alps. Left refreshed and ready to tackle next day of driving!
- Helpful concierge, great location, spacious room, very comfortable bed, nice breakfast (if only there were more vegetables)
- Perfect location. Spotless
Hôtel des Vosges
Hôtel des Vosges offers accommodations in Obernai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Strasbourg is 14 miles from Hôtel des Vosges, and Colmar is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Quiet, convenient and comfortable. Wifi was very good and the breakfast was very nicely presented with good options. Overall a very nice place to stay.
- We had a great time at this hotel. Nice family vibe made us feel welcome. Parking just across the road was very convenient.
- Cheap and cheerful accommodation. Friendly and helpful staff. Functional and well located near the town centre. Parking was possible right outside and for free. Breakfast is well worth adding for EUR 10 – bread, cheese, ham, cereal, pastries etc. Fan provided in the room without asking.
- It was good value for money, more than OK for one night.
- Breakfast was good, and coffee was friendly served.
Hotel La Diligence
Hotel La Diligence is in the historic center of Obernai, on the Alsace Wine Route. It has air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi access and a private bathroom.A breakfast buffet is served daily at Hotel La Diligence. Guests can also enjoy regional pastries and specialties in the hotel’s tea room.La Diligence provides easy access to the wine route in Alsace. Strasbourg Airport is 19 miles from this hotel and Colmar is 22 miles away.Private parking is available on site, upon request and for an extra fee. There is also a free public parking lot just 350 feet from the hotel.
- The staff were outstanding, the location was perfect in the middle of town, the breakfast was delicious.
- Staff were very helpful and friendly… fantastic location. Will definitely be back.
- The hotel room is in a typical building in one of the most beautiful villages in the area
- Such easy access to such a fairytale city, could not been more impressed with the friendliness of the local people ,even though we did not speak their language . The beauty of the place was above expectation… Wonderful food.
- The location was great. Stayed in annex which was 5 minutes away. Parking was at least 10 minute walk away. The staff was excellent and tried to go out of their way to help.
Hotel Le Pavillon 7
One of our best sellers in Obernai! The Pavillon 7 is located in the historic Alsation town of Obernai. It offers air conditioned accommodations and free access to its relaxation area with a sauna, fitness room and massage room.Each guest room at Le Pavillion 7 is equipped with a TV, free wired internet access and a private bathroom.Private parking is available at Le Pavillon 7 and guests can find a number of nearby restaurants and visit Oberkirch Castle and the Kappelturm (clocktower).
- Great central location, nice modern furniture, bathroom, very clean appartment
- The room was newly renovated, furnished well, bed was comfortable, windows can be opened, heating system worked well.
- The room was excellent. It was in le Pavillon which is an annexe of the Colombier, across the road. But as a result of this we had very little contact with the staff. Obernai is a charming little town, well placed to visit all of Alsace.
- Upgraded to room with outside terrace and sauna, modern room, great bed, super shower, close to village centre
- location is great as you are really in the center.
Le Parc Hôtel, Restaurants & Spa
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Le Parc Hôtel, Restaurants & Spa offers accommodations in Obernai. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find business center at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Strasbourg is 15 miles from Le Parc Hôtel, s & Spa, and Colmar is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- well-run 4star hotel with efficient staff. easy parking on site. lovely evening feast in restaurant and delicious breakfast. within easy 5 minute stroll of Obernai centre full of charm
Very comfortable, quiet and well equipped spacious room.
The breakfast is extremely well furnished, though a bit expensive anyway for a breakfast !
The hotel has a convenient parking lot. A great place to stay, within walking distance from the historical and picturesque center of Obernai.
- Outstanding breakfast selection. Very clean room. Great overall experience.
- BED VERY COMFORTABLE AND ROOM EXCELLENT- VERY GOOD SERVICE BY STAFF
Beautiful building, nicely decorated and overall very comfortable.
Clean and pleasant room and bathroom.
Good restaurant and super breakfast.
Parking on site.
Top Hotels In Niedernai Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Niedernai Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Niedernai Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Niedernai Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!