10 Best Hotels To Stay In Nieda Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Nieda Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nieda Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nieda Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nieda Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nieda Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nieda Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Nieda Asturias:
Hotel Santa Cruz
With a picturesque setting by the Sella River, Hotel Santa Cruz is 16 mi from Asturia’s coastline and a 2-minute walk from Cangas de Onís’ famous Roman bridge. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Heated rooms feature wooden floors and come with a desk, safe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and bath tub.The hotel restaurant is open daily and serves traditional cuisine. It features an outdoor terrace with great views of the surrounding countryside.Hotel Santa Cruz is conveniently located next to Cangas de Onís swimming pool and play area. You can go hiking or cycling nearby, or visit the village chapel. The hotel is located close to the local bus station, so you can easily tour the region.
- Friendly staff, excellent breakfast. Great value evening meal.
Great big clean room with comfy huge bed.
Great shower and very big good breakfast!
- The location is great, right in town but quiet. Hotel is smart and spotless and the staff are lovely. Might upgrade next time.
- I can’t say very much as we only stayed one night and didn’t have breakfast. The location (within Cangas) is very good, just over the bridge from the main street. The staff at the reception was really helpful as we wanted to catch a view of the Picos in the last evening sun and they explained where we could go. Out of the 5 hotels we stayed in on our trip this had the most comfortable mattress.
- Very close to the shops and restaurants, very clean, breakfast was very good, very comfortable, motorbike parking outside front door.
Hotel Rural El Molino
Hotel El Molino is located in an old watermill close to the Covadonga River and 11 mi from the Picos de Europa National Park. It has free Wi-Fi and free onsite parking.All rooms at this hotel have TV, telephone, heating and a bathroom with either bath or shower. Some have views of the surrounding countryside.There is a tour desk where staff can provide tourist information about the area.Canoeing, fishing and hiking can be practiced nearby. The Asturian coast is about 17 mi away.
- Everything. The breakfast was great, owners very nice and helpful, room was very comfortable
- Very homely feel. Room was good size and very clean. Location was not far from hiking areas. Staff was friendly and helpful even though we speak different languages, Google Translate helps! 🙂 our room was a hill and there were cows roaming on it which was quite a nice sight! The breakfast was super good!!
- The breakfast is very complete and the staff very friendly. Perfect choice for travelers visiting Covadonga and Cangas de Onís.
- Wifi was easy to connect to, strong signal. Good choice of breakfast items.
- Excellent breakfast awaited us every morning and the room was neatly cleaned daily. Personable staff at reception, ready to offer advice on places to visit nearby. We enjoyed our stay and loved the local food. Good stopover if you wish to visit Covadonga monastery and lakes, Cares Route and even the seaside. Some good river canoeing is on offer nearby as well.
Hotel El Sella
In the pretty Asturian town of Cangas de Onís, next to the Roman Bridge, this smart hotel is the ideal base from which to explore the nearby mountains and stunning beaches of the region.El Sella hotel has a charming and modern décor that will help you relax and feel at home during your stay. Visit the fantastic Picos de Europa National Park that is south of this hotel. You can go hiking through the impressive mountainous landscapes of the park or try out other adventure sports.The beautiful northern towns of Ribadesella and Llanes are well worth the visit and feature some excellent seafood restaurants, where you can enjoy a tasty lunch or dinner.
- I had intended only staying two nights, but due to my motorcycle breaking down I increased my stay to three nights. The staff were GREAT, they were friendly, sometimes bemused and very willing and able to assist in organising taxis for long distance journeys and in acting as liaison between myself and the garage. Even when I accidentally frighted the housekeeping staff causing allot of screaming, we had a great laugh about it. Special thanks to they guy on reception and to Laetitia, Aurelia, Natalia, Carolina and especially Melinia. Kevin from Ireland, says thank you.
- Great central location, friendly staff and great value for money. The room was spacious and clean, and the staff happily accommodated our requirements. Would definitely stay here again!
- The location was very convenient, and the room was spacious and clean.
- This is an excellent location for visiting several interesting parts of Asturias. The hotel was busy but there was not intereference from noise, either inside or outside the building and the walls between the rooms were well sound-proofed.
- La ubicación excelente, el trato y la limpieza bueno
Hotel Los Lagos Nature
Historical building with lots of character and an interesting contrast of original charm and contemporary interior design. Superbly centrally located in the town, with easy access to attractions within the region, such as “Santuario de Covadonga”, “Lagos de Enol” and the National Park “Picos de Europa”.The hotel forms part of the Arcea Hotel Chain, the first hotel chain in Eastern Asturias, well-known for its 9 fantastic establishments, distributed between the European Peaks and the Cantabrian Coast, and for the quality of its services and facilities.
- Location is centralized with easy access to restaurants, bars and shopping. Also close to roads that depart the city and access The Picos De Europa national park. Bed was large and comfortable. Staff was very pleasant.
Hotel is centrally located, all restaurants are quickly accessible by foot and also it’s a quick drive to Picos de Europe. Solid hotel with decent breakfast and a good restaurant. Parking was a bit tricky, but we were lucky enough to find a space.
The breakfast that we purchased additionally was actually worse than what one could get at the hotel bar, where you’d get proper coffee and pintxos with Spanish omelette etc. Our tip – Get breakfast at a tapas bar nearby. Costs you the same and you get a proper Spanish breakfast.
- Friendly Staff, great breakfast and very good restaurant. Very pleasant stay. Parking spaces available near the hotel.
- perfect dinner – it is worth buying a half board; good breakfast, good standard of the room including bathroom; perfect location
- Central town location with plenty of cafes/restaurants nearby. The town is close to the sea and to the Picos Mountains
Hotel La Balsa
Hotel La Balsa is a rural hotel set just outside the Picos de Europa National Park. It offers free Wi-Fi access, free private parking and a tour desk.This country house has original stone and wood features. Its design is typical of the Asturias region. It has a sun terrace and grounds area, and is surrounded by trees.Rooms at La Balsa are bright and spacious. They all have a private bathroom and central heating. The hotel also has a bar.Hotel La Balsa is between Cangas de Onis and the Sanctuary of Covadonga. This beautiful mountain region is deal for walking, cycling or horseback riding.
- Location , Emilio the owner was fabulous, breakfast great
- La Balsa provides a lovely family atmosphere, while at the same time being very professional. The house is cosy, so are the well-equipped rooms. All the facilities were great. The cherry on top is a generous, delicious breakfast, served until 11:00 to accommodate those who like to sleep in. All in all, it was a fantastic and very relaxing stay!
- Very tidy, small (possible family owned) and cozy hotel. It is very good place to stay if you have planned activities (hiking, cycling and etc.) in Picos de Europa park. Covodonga and Lakes of Covodanga are nearby going by car. The hotel is in really really small village which has almost no attractions except couple of restaurants. Breakfast was really rich with many options for a place of this category.
- Excellent value for money, comfortable and clean family run hotel well located for Covadonga lakes, nice breakfast, friendly and helpful manager (speaks English), easy parking.
- Great location for access to Covadonga (amazing) and Picos De Europa Lakes (unfortunately road closed during our stay). Hotel gave very good restaurant recommendation for dinner (Los Ramos). Breakfast amazing, family very friendly and helpful. Very nice older style feel to the place but very clean.
Hotel Rural El Espino
This rural-style hotel offers bright and attractive rooms in the village of Corao, just 3.1 mi from Cangas de Onís. Offering easy access to the Asturian countryside, Hotel Rural El Espino is 5 mi from Covadonga.Built from stone and wood, this traditional-style property has comfortable, colorful rooms with a flat-screen TV, telephone and heating. The private bathrooms have a shower.A breakfast is served every morning at the hotel’s restaurant.Set in a rural area, guests can choose between a variety of hiking routes. The hotel can provide information on local sights, while Ribadesella Beach is just 19 mi away.
- Very friendly staff, we were even allowed to clean our shoes in the garden after a hiking trip, good breakfast. The rooms are simple, but very cute and everything is clean.
- El desayuno casero y muy bueno, la habitacion pequeñita pero muy limpia, la cama muy comoda.El personal muy amable.
- El hotel es precioso, acogedor y muy limpio. El hombre de recepción súper amable! Es la segunda vez q vamos y no será la última.
- La ubicación y el trato del dueño. Por comentar algo es que el desayuno fue estupendo con el tomate rayado, pero mi hijo echo de menos algo de fiambre, tipo pavo o j york,
- El personal es muy amable, sobre todo, el dueño Jesús. La comodidad del aparcamiento y la amplitud de la habitación para 4 personas.
Hotel Rural Casa de Campo
The Casa de Campo is set in the countryside and surrounded by gardens, close to the Picos de Europa National Park. It has a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, and wonderful views.The modern rooms in the Casa de Campo are large and have wooden floors. All have views of the mountains or the Güeña River, which runs beside the hotel. They feature a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant features a terrace and views of the river. It offers a range of Asturian and Cantabrian cuisine. There is also a café.The Casa de Campo has a lounge with armchairs. Guests can relax on the terrace, which features the pool, hot tub and loungers. The hotel also has a paddle tennis court.The town of Cangas de Onis is just 2.2 mi away, while Santuario de Covadonga is 5 mi away. The hotel can help arrange local activities such as quad biking, canoeing, walking and cycling.
- In a good location. Very pleasant staff. Comfortable lounge where you could enjoy a sangria cocktail on the house. The price included dinner and breakfast but the dinner was very bland and the breakfast was continental with no hot food alternatives.
- Swimming pool, Jacuzzi and a downhill bike-ride from the Lago de Covadonga. Restaurant and drinks were good value at the hotel.
- Great location if you want to combine the Picos and the coast. Food excellent with mainly local produce and traditional dishes
- Very friendly staff; good location of the Hotel close to the mountains and not far away from Cangas di Onis. To have a pool was excellent.
- It was in a beautiful location, handy to main route but with great views of the mountains!
Hotel Trapa Palace
Located in Soto de Cangas, Hotel Trapa Palace features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. With a terrace, the property also has a shared lounge. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.At the hotel, the rooms have a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms have a seating area.Hotel Trapa Palace offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The accommodation offers 3-star accommodations with a hot tub.Llanes is 18 miles from Hotel Trapa Palace, while Potes is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 50 miles from the hotel.
Very nice hotel
Cheap but valuable
The hotel Maria Manuela is beautiful!
The breakfast is fantastic!
Very kind people at the restaurant and the reception!!
We Gad a great time there!
- Location for us was good for us. The pool was sparklingly and was great fun. The hotel is in a quaint little village by a stream, lovely.
- Politely friendly staff. Comfortable rooms, good buffet breakfast. Well located in semi rural area for access to Picos. Nice pool. You will need to communicate in Spanish.
- Breakfast was good and the receptionist was really kind.
- Very nice hotel
Hotel Los Robles
Los Robles is located in the center of Cangas de Onís, near the Municipal Cultural Center and Town Hall. It is a restored 19th-century building with free Wi-Fi in all areas.All of the rooms at Los Robles feature a TV and a bathroom with a bath or shower. Apartments have all of the same facilities as rooms, as well as a kitchen with washing machine and microwave.Los Robles offers 24-hour reception and a restaurant. Packed lunches can also be arranged on site.Los Robles lies within easy walking distance of the Santa Cruz Church and the Roman Bridge. The location is ideal for the Picos de Europa, while Asturias Airport is 47 mi away.
- The location is central indeed. Supermarkets nearby and the parking is relatively easy.
- Simple, comfortable room with a very nice little balcony overlooking a busy and interesting square. Lots to watch. Nowhere to park immediately close-by but easily found free parking a couple of minutes walk away.
- Very central location, it was in a street full of restaurants and bars. modern, good size and well equipped rooms, friendly staff. The room had a french balcony with a view over the street. The bathroom was clean and bright.
- Helpful in terms of storing our bikes for the night.
- The location can’t be better for atmosphere. Good shutters that blacked out the light. We had a comfort room which had a small balcony overlooking the square. The breakfast was basic but cheap. You don’t need to book breakfast, either.
The modern, soundproofed rooms in Hotel Granda all have flat-screen satellite TV and garden views. This listed building offers free parking and is close to the well-known Roman Bridge in Cangas de Onís, Asturias.The rooms in Granda Hotel all have underfloor heating. The contemporary bathrooms have large showers. All rooms have free Wi-Fi.The hotel’s café has modern chairs and an attractive patterned floor. The property serves a continental breakfast, including an option for gluten intolerant, and has a relaxing lounge area.The center of Cangas de Onís is just 1,300 feet away. Covadonga and the Picos de Europa Mountains are both within 20 minutes’ drive of Granda Hotel.Staff at the hotel are happy to provide information about activities in the region, including hiking and canoeing.
- Location, air conditioning, breakfast on site, parking
- Excellent parking matches the whole building. Friendly staff, and I enjoyed the very short walk into the town centre
- very good location, good size room we really enjoyed our stay.
- Friendly staff. Nice rooms. Good parking. Just the right distance from the town to be quiet but near enough to walk to in a few minutes on a flat road. Good breakfast.
- Very clean, roomy, free parking, and easy walk to town (no need to drive). Highly recommend this hotel.
Top Hotels In Nieda Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nieda Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nieda Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nieda Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!