10 Best Hotels To Stay In Niagara on the Lake Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Niagara on the Lake Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Niagara on the Lake Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Niagara on the Lake Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Niagara on the Lake Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Niagara on the Lake Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Niagara on the Lake Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Niagara On The Lake Ontario:
One of our top picks in Niagara-on-the-Lake.Offering comfortable guestrooms and a delicious breakfast every morning, this cozy inn in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario is situated in an ideal location for relaxing recreational activities.Harbour House serves a free European breakfast consisting of cold meats and cheeses, sweet baked goods, yogurt, fresh fruit and more every morning. In the afternoon, guests can enjoy a complimentary wine and cheese reception.The guestrooms at the Harbour House boast luxuries such as feather-top beds and cozy gas fireplaces. After a busy day, guests can relax in the whirlpool bath or watch a DVD on the flat-screen TV.In the area surrounding the Harbour House, visitors will find a variety of things to do and see. Guests can explore the nearby Niagara River Recreational Trail or take a scenic wine tour.
- Personalized stationary a nice touch. Great Room nice decor. Fantastic Breakfast!
- The bed was very comfortable. I loved all the counter space for all our products you have to bring. The largest we have seen. Also liked the fireplace.
The fire place was great in the room
it was a 53rd anniversary celebration and the gift of a bottle of ‘champagne’ was wonderful. Had been there twice before, and we enjoyed our quiet visit and a little disappointed in the breakfast. not nearly as good as in the past.
AND did my husband leave his black cane (expensive) there
- Clean. Gorgeous room. Breakfast was wonderful. Wine reception was a nice added touch. Shuttle service was great.
Staybridge Suites – Niagara-On-The-Lake
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Staybridge Suites – Niagara-On-The-Lake offers accommodations in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Niagara Falls is 7 miles from Staybridge Suites – Niagara-On-The-Lake, and Buffalo is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Prince of Wales
One of our top picks in Niagara-on-the-Lake.Featuring elegant, Victorian-style rooms and a contemporary spa, this luxury hotel is just 2 blocks from Lake Ontario. The on-site restaurant holds a traditional English tea time every day.Rooms at the Prince of Wales Hotel are individually decorated with antiques and tapestries. Each features a flat-screen cable TV, in-room coffee maker and Wi-Fi.Escabèche, the on-site restaurant, combines French traditions with fine local ingredients and wines from around the world. Churchill Lounge, in the library, provides a more casual dining experience.Guests at the Prince of Wales are welcome to relax in the art-lined indoor pool room or the whirlpool. The Secret Garden Spa offers a variety of massage and tea-based treatments. A complimentary shuttle bus between the sister properties is available where guests are welcome to use their facilities.The Niagara-on-the-Lake Prince of Wales Hotel is 1.5 miles from Fort George and 2 miles from Jackson-Triggs Winery. The Shaw Festival Theatre is less than half a mile away.
- The location downtown, very central, and within easy walking distance of restaurants, shopping and events. Also, the hotel is a piece of history…
- Afternoon tea was outstanding. Breakfast also quite good.
- Booked a suite for a weekend getaway. The pub was cozy with a decent draught selection and Breakfast in bed was a great splurge.
- The staff were very welcoming and extremely helpful. The service staff at the lounge were knowledgeable about the wine list. The accommodations were amazing including the very large bathroom! This was by far the nicest hotel we have stayed in with the best service imaginable!!!
- Sausages were amazing. Eggs benedict best ever had. On Friday night, a person showed up at our door at 9 pm and asked if there was anything at all they could get for us, that was proactive caring by the hotel and impressed us.
Shaw Club Hotel
One of our top picks in Niagara-on-the-Lake.Shaw Club Hotel is located in Niagara-on-the-Lake, 11 miles from Niagara Falls and 27 miles from Buffalo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Niagara Falls is 11 miles from Shaw Club Hotel, and Amherst is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 31 miles from Shaw Club Hotel.
- Really nice little hotel. Very clean, and walking distance to everything in the heritage district.
- I loved absolutely everything. The quality of service and of the room for the price was absolutely amazing. The two ladies at check-in were wonderful and helpful. The shuttle driver was so kind. We absolutely loved our stay and talked about how much we would’ve loved to have stayed longer or return again.
Room was perfect for what we needed in our trip to Niagara on the lake
Dinner in the hotel restaurant was fantastic
- Wonderfully friendly staff, clean and well decorated lobby and rooms, and perfect location.
- I loved mostly everything: brownie in my room; personalized and welcoming touch (seeing my name on things), the book of reviews from other people who have stayed there; LOVED the tub, fireplace, shower, dvd player; the proximity to the main building; the Keurig in my room; size of the room; and the aesthetic of the room — just beautifully done.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Niagara-On-The-Lake
Located in Niagara-on-the-Lake, 7 miles from Niagara Falls, Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Niagara-On-The-Lake features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Buffalo is 24 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Niagara-On-The-Lake, and Niagara Falls is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 35 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Niagara-On-The-Lake.
No reviews yet.
Pillar and Post Inn & Spa
One of our top picks in Niagara-on-the-Lake.An outdoor swimming pool and an on-site restaurant are featured at this Niagara on the Lake property. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. The main street, filled with restaurants, café -bars and various stores, is one mile from the property.A 37-inch flat-screen cable TV is available in all room at Pillar and Post Inn & Spa. A sitting area and a desk are included. Select rooms feature a spa tub and a fireplace.The Cannery Restaurant showcases all dining options. Guests of Inn & Spa Pillar and Post can also relax at Vintages Wine Bar and Lounge which serves a pub menu. A poolside patio is available for dining.100 Fountain Spa has a heated indoor saltwater pool, sauna, hot springs pool and a gym. A 24-hour front desk and business center provide added convenience. Daily resort activities, including yoga, seminars, food sampling, aqua fit, Pilates, game nights, and meditation are available free of charge.Niagara Golf Club is a 5-minute drive away. Niagara Falls is 17 miles from this property. A complimentary shuttle bus connecting the sister properties is available.
- The location and the food at The Cannery was very nice.
- We found the beds to be very comfortable. The staff were professional and quick to respond when we had excessive noise in the room beside us. We loved getting a rose at bedtime and the availability of bottled water throughout the day. The outdoor hot spring experience and used this often.
- I have been there many, many years ago so it is all changed. I always liked it and still do. I am not a fan of a Duvet which tends to be hot but we have to accept these changes as the majority seems to like it.
- Beds were very comfortable and staff were friendly and delightfully accommodating. Food in both bar and restaurant was also very good.
- The room was cozy, extremely clean, and the old extwriir gave it a rustic feeling.
One of our top picks in Niagara-on-the-Lake.A restaurant and bar are featured at this Niagara-on-the-Lake hotel. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Fort Mississauga National Historic Site is a 20-minute walk away.A flat-screen cable TV and a work desk are included in each room at Queens Landing. A coffee maker and a sitting area are provided. Select rooms feature a fireplace and a spa tub.The Tiara Restaurant has French cuisine featuring locally sourced ingredients. Guest can enjoy a waterfront setting at Bacchus Lounge.An indoor swimming pool and a gym are provided at Queens Landing Niagara-on-the-Lake. A 24-hour front desk is available. Vending machines with snacks and drinks are on site. A complimentary shuttle bus between the sister properties is available where guests are welcome to use their facilities.Shaw Festival Theatre is a 5-minute walk away. Niagara Falls is 14 miles from this property.
- Pool, reception, bed, location to the town and wineries. It was great.
The service was wonderful and the entire hotel was gorgeous. It was a nice touch, we went out for dinner and returned to find a single rose on the pillow.
We really enjoyed our stay and would love to stay again sometime.
- Considerate staff and attentive to all our needs!!!!
- Very comfortable bed, beautiful rooms, very clean, great amenities, friendly and helpful staff, late check-out.
- King size bed, fire place, the comfort of the entire experience.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Moffat Inn offers accommodations in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Niagara Falls is 11 miles from Moffat Inn, and Buffalo is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 31 miles from Moffat Inn.
- The service was excellent i love it. I recommend to any one is a beautiful place to stay .
- There was a comfy bed and a updated bathroom. This hotel is within walking distance of downtown and still private.
- The room was very clean and warm. The location was perfect, within very short walking distance to shops and restaurants.
- Nice hotel in a nice community. My wife and I stay every year.
- Room was very clean and comfortable. The towels and robes were very soft, and the Keurig is great to have in your room. Great location! We loved the town 🙂
The Charles Hotel
The Charles Hotel is located in Niagara-on-the-Lake, just 12 miles from Niagara Falls. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Buffalo is 28 miles from The Charles Hotel, and Niagara Falls is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 30 miles from The Charles Hotel.
- Location was amazing, walking distance to local shops. Staff were friendly and welcoming. We had dinner in the restaurant in the hotel and it was fantastic, compliments to the chef.
- The staff were very friendly, considerate and professional. We had drinks at the bar and breakfast in the dining room. Lounge and dining areas were pleasant, service was excellent and the food at breakfast was very good.
- The hotel was a beautiful old house. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. They were very willing to go above and beyond what I expected. They offered to take my bags when I checked in and volunteered information about the history of the hotel. There was a book with places to go to eat or order food. There was information about the hotel’s history included as well. And, they left a large chocolate on the bed! You definitely get what you pay for. It was a wonderful experience staying there.
- Bed very comfortable and room spacious. Nice mix of old and modern amenities.
- The food both at dinner and breakfast was excellent
Best Western Colonel Butler Inn
Situated in the charming town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario this hotel is located only a short drive from breathtaking Niagara Falls and provides modern accommodations along with friendly service.A variety of popular attractions, including the Shaw Festival Theatre, can be found close to the Best Western Colonel Butler Inn. Guests can also easily discover golf courses, shopping centers and local wineries nearby.With a free daily breakfast, free on-site parking and free wireless internet access, every stay at the completely non-smoking Colonel Butler Best Western is sure to be pleasant. The hotel also features an on-site fitness center as well as modern business facilities.
Good breakfast and a very pleasant woman who worked in the breakfast room. She was kind.
Lots of choices.
- Very nice staff , the room was clean and teddy very warm welcome and our anniversary surprise was amazing
- Comfy bed. Fresh waffle with berries for breakfast.
- The ladies at the desk were very friendly. They gave us excellent suggestions on where to eat. She even called our cab for us.
- Breakfast was very good they offered special dietary food. Staff very friendly and helpful, room was comfortable
- Good breakfast and a very pleasant woman who worked in the breakfast room. She was kind.
Top Hotels In Niagara On The Lake Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Niagara on the Lake Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Niagara on the Lake Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Niagara on the Lake Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!