10 Best Hotels To Stay In Niagara Falls New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Niagara Falls New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Niagara Falls New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Niagara Falls New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Niagara Falls New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Niagara Falls New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Niagara Falls New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Niagara Falls New York State:
Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino
Located in Niagara Falls, 12 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake, Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Niagara Falls is 0.9 miles from Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino, and Buffalo is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Buffalo Niagara International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- We stayed in a corner room on the 16th floor. This was an awesomely spacious suite with massive glass wall views of the city. Sitting in the living room hot tub, overlooking the Niagara River and city, pushed us to rate the room with at least 5 stars. We were impressed by the attention to detail that the property offered. We also dined at their the Steak House. Everything was exquisitely prepared. It was nice to see that it wasn’t all about the gambling, it was geared toward the experience!
- Everything is well kept and staff helpful when asked questions.
Location is perfect for my wife and I
Border crossings on both sides were very
Timely. Look very forward to coming back.
- The beds were very comfortable. I had a view of Canada from my room on the 26th floor. I would have loved to be able to see the falls. The bathroom was nicely done. Water temperature for shower just warm not hot.
- The view was amazing, and yes the bed was like a cloud, we will be back in the future
Days Inn Niagara At The Falls
One of our best sellers in Niagara Falls! Offering a free continental breakfast and free WiFi, this property is centrally located in the Niagara Falls attraction and entertainment district. It is a 5 minutes walk to Niagara Falls State Park and Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino. Days Inn is also located at the main entrance to the Rainbow Bridge. Free on-site parking is available.All guestrooms at the Days Inn Niagara At The Falls feature a USB charging ports, a microwave and refrigerators. The Sky Floor, featuring diamond sky suites and premium guestrooms, has views of the city or Canadian Skyline.The hotel features meeting and event spaces.The Aquarium of Niagara is 5 miles away from the property. The Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls are 4.9 miles away.
- The lobby was nice, the rooms were clean and bright. Liked the look of the desk and tv mount.
- Super friendly and helpful staff. Great location. Hotel was spotless. Would definitely stay here again.
- Bed was comfortable, and having a fridge and microwave was really helpful since I brought my own food.
- The hotel is very nice, my room was spacious and clean, the ladies at the reception desk were helpful and positive. I liked the lobby and the swimming pool.
- Hot breakfast would have been nice. The bed was comfortable
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York
One of our top picks in Niagara Falls.Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York is located in the Downtown Niagara Falls neighborhood in Niagara Falls, just 12 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the river or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Niagara Falls is 1.1 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York, and Buffalo is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Buffalo Niagara International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Our room was great! Everything was so clean and nice! And we had a great view!
- Enjoyed our stay there and great view of the river.
- The pool was beautiful!!! The beds and pillows were super comfy! The property was clean as were the rooms!
- I liked the newness of the hotel and the upkeep. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was nice and helpful. It had good views and a nice location.
- The room was beautiful. Very spacious. Nice view out of one window but the Jacuzzi is right is front of a window overlooking the parking lot!
Comfort Inn The Pointe Niagara Falls
Comfort Inn The Pointe Niagara Falls is located in Niagara Falls, 12 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake and 0.6 miles from Niagara Falls. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Buffalo is 17 miles from Comfort Inn Hotel Niagara Falls, and Hamburg is 28 miles from the property. Buffalo Niagara International Airport is 19 miles away.
- The property was incredible, you could hear the falls from the window and its just a 5 minute walk in the park. It was amazing
- The walking distance to most facilities and activities was a real bonus! The staff was very helpful and informative about the area.
- The location was perfect!! Staff was friendly and our room was very clean!
- good place to stay , good location. good break first. Clean facilities.
- I asked for a view of the falls as it was our honeymoon. And we got one!!!!!
Quality Hotel & Suites At The Falls
One of our top picks in Niagara Falls.Located in the Downtown Niagara Falls neighborhood in Niagara Falls, 12 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake, Quality Hotel & Suites At The Falls features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Niagara Falls is 0.7 miles from Qlty Hotel At The Falls, and Buffalo is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Buffalo Niagara International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- It is only a stone throw away from Niagara Falls. I came at 6am in the morming and rooms are not available so I trekked through the park until 11am.Took a nap and went back for the afternoon walk at the park, went back again and rest . At 6:30pm went out again and saw the Niagara light show. It was amazing because of the close location of the hotel. Then the following day went to cross rainbow bridge to Canada to make a quick day trip to Toronto. Came back that night at 7p,m and saw the Canada view at night . Im a happty traveller.
- Staff we awesome, location great, overall everything was very good!
- The best part of the hotel was the location. The Falls were within a short walking distance as was the casino.
- The property was close to the falls. Close to places to go to with the kids. Having an indoor pool the kids really love it.
- I like how the staff was helpful and the price of the stay
Best Western Summit Inn
A short drive from the breathtaking Niagara Falls, this New York hotel offers easy access to area attractions along with thoughtful on-site amenities, including a free daily breakfast.The Best Western Summit Inn is conveniently situated close to Old Fort Niagara and the Niagara Falls Air Force Base. Guests can also easily discover a variety of shopping centers, local restaurants and entertainment options nearby.Thoughtful amenities at the completely non-smoking Summit Inn including in-room coffeemakers, an indoor swimming pool and a game room. The hotel also features an on-site fitness center as well as 24-hour front desk service.
we stopped here for one night only between flight and way back home to Canada.
Before our trip we left car on a hotel parking for 2 weeks . it cost 20$ only !!!
very friendly staff, very clean bedrooms.
i will highly recomend this hotel to everybody.
Our family or queen suite (I forget what it was called) was perfect! We had more than enough space for sleeping and the large area in the middle of the room made it so the kids could gather and play games freely on the floor. The big bonus was the large balcony over looking the pool! My kids swam and I could relax on the balcony reading while still seeing all the action. This was so nice:)
Also, the hot breakfast offered a lot of nice options- bonus!
- The young lady/young man at check in/out were extremely helpful and welcoming.
- Room and bathroom was new, clean and large. Nice big walk in shower. Coffee and juice was available at all times. Gym facilities were large and plenty of equipment. I didn’t use the pool but it looked very nice. Staff was very friendly and helpful And it was central to everything Overall very quiet
- Very friendly staff that made our rooms close together since we ended up bringing more people that booked at a different time than we did.
- we stopped here for one night only between flight and way back home to Canada.
Red Maple Inn by The Falls
One of our best sellers in Niagara Falls! Located in Niagara Falls, 12 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake, Red Maple Inn by The Falls features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Niagara Falls is 0.8 miles from Red Maple Inn by The Falls, and Buffalo is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Buffalo Niagara International Airport, 19 miles from Red Maple Inn by The Falls.
- The motel is in close proximity to the Falls and walking distance to many tourist destinations and restaurants. The price was reasonable.
- Tv didn’t work, someone had to come fix it after waiting over an hour. Heater was loud and only worked on high and off. This is December off season so when we came it was really cold in the room turned heat all the way up. Got very warm so we turned it down. The heat was all the way off on all the settings but 90 degrees so I spent the night cutting the heat up and down. It may have been a less expensive room but wow really. The marijuana smell was burning our nose so we had to put towels in the crack of the door.
- I love the plc easy asset to d fall and the staff at d the dest is amazing to one and all
- the breakfast was amazing, the bed was huge, the room was huge, the hotel was a few minutes walk from the falls and the bus stop was right in front of it.
- The price was great the room was okay the bed was a little tough tv ? are ancient needs upgrading parking is awful
Aashram Hotel by Niagara River
One of our best sellers in Niagara Falls! Just off Interstate 190, this boutique hotel features free Wi-Fi access in every room and a daily continental breakfast. Niagara Falls is only a 10 minute drive away.Each guest room at the Aashram Hotel by Niagara River features a flat-screen cable TV, a desk, and an iPod docking station. They all have a private bathroom and select rooms offer a spa bathtub.Aashram Hotel by Niagara River guests will be greeted by a 24-hour front desk. An on-site business center with copy and fax services is available. Guests can visit the snack shop as well.The Maid of the Mist tour boat is a 7 minute drive from the hotel. The Seneca Niagara Casino is 4 miles away.
- Room was large, clean, and comfortable! The spa tub was awesome! Would definitely stay again. Breakfast was really good too!
- The room was very spacious, clean, and homey like, and the king sized bed was SUPER comfy.
- I like the fact that the hotel was clean and organized, had a nice bath in the tub that was in my room. The owner is good person
- Breakfast was served at 8am, not 7 as advertised; therefore we could not eat.
- Nice place to stay, 15 min drive from Niagra falls.
Sheraton Niagara Falls
Sheraton Niagara Falls is directly connected to the casino via an enclosed walkway. Casino credits are offered to every guestroom. Free WiFi access is offered throughout the hotel as well as free parking.Each of the 392 guest rooms and suites are equipped with microwaves, refrigerators and in-room safes. Guests are also provided complimentary Starbucks Coffee in each room.The Hydro Spa allows its guests to create their own spa experience with six individual automated treatment zones, while enjoying the sounds of nature. The property also features The Reef Beach Club, which includes Niagara USA’s largest indoor pool, 2 hot tubs, a live shark tank and coral reef lagoon.Sheraton Niagara Falls features a 24-hour fitness center, business center, and meeting and event facilities to meet your needs. Sheraton Niagara Falls conveniently offers a variety of on-site dining options, including Rainforest Cafe, TGI Friday’s, Starbucks Café, and a Sweet Treats Shop, off of the main lobby.Niagara Falls, the Aquarium of Niagara and Niagara Falls State Park are all just a 1 km-walk away. The Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls are 5.3 miles away. The property is also adjacent to The Conference and Event Center Niagara Falls.
- Staff, distance from park and Canadian border really closed!!
- The location was exceptional, close to everything we needed. Room service was fantastic.
- The bathrooms were clean and the bedding was comfortable. Staff were very helpful and kind. Finding a hotel with free parking payed itself off even considering the destination fee.
Our stay was JUST FINE! The room was excellent and we were treated great! I have to personally thank Julia, I think that’s her name, for making sure we had a great experience. Thanks and we’re looking forward to our next stay.
John l. Norris.
- The property was located really close to The Falls. It was also really convenient to have two restaurants right in the hotel.
Hyatt Place Niagara Falls
Located in Niagara Falls in the region of New York State, 12 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake, Hyatt Place Niagara Falls features a fitness center and indoor pool.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Niagara Falls is 0.6 miles from Hyatt Place Niagara Falls, and Buffalo is 17 miles away. Niagara Falls International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Niagara Falls New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Niagara Falls New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Niagara Falls New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Niagara Falls New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!