10 Best Hotels To Stay In Newton Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Newton Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Newton Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Newton Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Newton Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Newton Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Newton Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Newton Massachusetts:
Hotel Indigo Boston – Newton Riverside
This Newton, Massachusetts, hotel is just off Interstate 95 and a 20-minute drive to downtown Boston. It features an outdoor pool and an on-site restaurant, lounge, and café.Bokx American Prime, the on-site restaurant, is a modern American steakhouse that serves dinner. Bokx Café serves breakfast, and the Bokx 109 lounge offers a chic, casual spot to get a drink.Hotel Indigo Boston – Newton Riverside has a modern fitness facility and a well-equipped business center. Room service and an ATM are also available.Rooms at the Boston Hotel Indigo have sleek, modern furnishings, cable TV, and free WiFi. Other helpful amenities include a safety deposit box and a coffee maker.Boston College is 5.5 miles from Hotel Indigo Boston – Newton Riverside. The green line at Riverside Station is 5 minutes’ walk away.
- Relatively clean. But see “What didn’t you like” response
- Staff was extremely accomodating! Traveling with many large volleyball teams for a tournament. Kitchen was left open extra hours for girls to have dinner after games and large breakfast buffet prepared In the morning with a discounted price seeing as there weee so many of us ! Definitely recommend, and will return !
- Great location right by Riverside T. Always clean and nice facilities.
- The room was clean and comfortable and the water pressure/temperature in the bathroom was easy to adjust.
- The food was great! Service was on time. Very nice people.
Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston- Newton
Located in Newton, 7 miles from Boston, Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston- Newton features a fitness center and indoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cambridge is 4.2 miles from Crowne Plaza Boston- Newton, and Salem is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 9 miles from Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston- Newton.
- I lost power and heat to my home. A lot of other people in the area were in similar situations. The check in and room service was quick, even though they were full.
- Excellent rooms with cozy modern decor, very clean, nice bathroom, very comfortable bed, parking right at the hote.
Very close to the meeting place, good service, nice gym open 24 hours
Cosy and comfortable
Nice TV screen
Bar right downstairs
Hotel itself was very good, with a great bar. Breakfast buffet was OK but could use some more variety day to day. Staff was efficient but not overly friendly.
- the staff were very accommodating and helpful. I appreciated the valet person looking up directions for me and printing them to get to my conference destination. I also appreciated the lobby staff being very friendly and welcoming. Thank you.
Boston Marriott Newton
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Boston Marriott Newton offers accommodations in Newton. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Boston is 10 miles from Boston Marriott Newton, and Worcester is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Staff were friendly and able to accommodate a late checkout (much appreciated!).
Upgraded decor was excellent in rooms and public spaces. Beds were very comfortable. Ease in check in and check out.
Breakfast buffet was excellent and service staff outstanding.
One of my best experiences at a Marriott property!
- The eggs were a bit hard for me, but we got there at the end of breakfast.
- Good breakfast. Room features were good but with problems. Nice location in Newton.
- The bathroom was really pretty. It wasn’t the cleanest and it was small.
Super 8 Watertown/Cambridge/Boston Area
This Watertown, Massachusetts hotel is a 15-minute drive from Harvard University and downtown Boston. It offers a continental breakfast and classic rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO.Each room at Super 8 Watertown/Cambridge/Boston Area features red accents and blackout curtains. A telephone and hairdryer are provided.The front desk of this smoke-free hotel is open 24 hours a day. Free covered parking is available on site.Boston Logan International Airport is 11.3 miles from the Watertown Cambridge Boston Area Super 8. The University of Massachusetts at Boston is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- This is a very basic accommodation. It has everything you need without much fuss. We like because we have family within 2 blocks
- It’s clean, staff are nice, the car is protect with the underground parking. A/C in the room. Accessible Wifi. Not too far away to take bus.
- We chose the lowest cost hotel. It was not what could be called high end. That said for the cost and location were perfect for us. It was for us a no frills stay but for this trip we did not need any frills. It did supply us with all we needed. And very importantly the staff was helpful and accomendating.
- Friendly welcoming staff. Good location for our journey from airport needing sleep before a long drive.
- The bus stops were near by. The breakfast was good.
Best Western Plus Waltham Boston
One of our best sellers in Waltham! Best Western TLC Hotel offers accommodations in Waltham. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Boston is 11 miles from Best Western TLC, and Worcester is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- We had a large king size room it was very nice. The breakfast buffet was good and the location to Boston was decent.
- Pillows very fluffy. The view from the windows was nice, my daughter and I love the heated pool,, a plus The window was not visible for everyone to walk by and see you in the pool, a plus. The breakfast had variety.
- Bedroom was clean and bed very comfortable. Breakfast had a nice variety to choose from. Excellent fruits.
- The breakfast was great. The room was comfortable. Staff was friendly. Clean place. Pool ceiling kept dripping over everything. Bad design.
- The overall atmosphere was pleasant after a long drive up.
Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Needham
Located 20 minutes from downtown Boston, this hotel features free Wi-Fi, an indoor pool and rooms with a microwave and refrigerator. Fenway Park is 9 miles away.All rooms at Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Needham include a flat-screen cable TV, a full kitchen, and a sitting area with a sofa bed. Select rooms have a separate living room.A 24-hour front desk is available. A fitness center and a snack bar are also available.Guests at the Needham Residence Inn can enjoy free hot breakfast served daily and free grocery delivery. Acapulco’s Mexican restaurant and Pronti Bistro Indian restaurant are a 5-minute drive away.The Mall at Chestnut Hill is located 4 miles away and provide various shopping and dining options. Gillette Stadium and TD Garden are a 25-minute drive away.
nice accomodations to spread out – kitchen, living area and bedroom bathroom, 2 tvs.
- The breakfast was great. More choices than I thought. The room was bigger than I expected. Everything was there for me to cook the food I brought.
- For one night the king size studio is a great size room, especially if you find traditional hotel rooms too small.
- Always very friendly, decent rate and always clean.
- Everything the room was great breakfast was great as well
- good coffee
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston/Waltham
Located off Interstate 95 in Waltham, Massachusetts, this hotel is less than a 10-minute drive from Brandeis University and Bentley University. It features on-site dining and a heated indoor pool.Each suite at this Waltham Embassy Suites is decorated in Americana colors and includes a seating area with a sofa bed and flat-screen TV. A large work desk is provided as well as a microwave and refrigerator.The on-site gym boasts a variety of cardio equipment and free weights. A 24-hour convenience store and a business center are located off of the lobby.The Grille at Hobbs Brook, also part of this Waltham hotel, serves contemporary American dishes. Its breakfast buffet includes eggs, pancakes, and fresh fruit. The Atrium Lounge is located on the eight floor and offers drinks in a casual atmosphere.Hanscom Air Force Base is a 10-minute drive from Embassy Suites Boston Waltham. Downtown Boston is 15 miles away.
Very accommodating, breakfast was absolutely delicious! Great variety of food. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Will stay here again.
- The open “indoor courtyard” was a nice atmosphere. The free add on breakfast was actually very good.
- I didn’t expect any of this when i walked in . I thought it was gonna be one of those okay looking hotels but everything was beautiful. Very clean place but there are some rude staff . Anyways the price was good and I’ll be coming back here soon ! I loved it ‘ and btw the breakfast was awesomeee?
- The restaurant and part was a disappointment to me. No organization and the breakfast was horrible.I got sick from it.
- Friendly staff and beautiful, clean rooms and hotel!
- Very accommodating, breakfast was absolutely delicious! Great variety of food. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Sheraton Needham Hotel
Walk into Sheraton Needham Hotel and you’ll immediately feel a sense of comfort. You will be greeted with personal service, and a staff who pays attention to the little things that matter most. Spend your evening in total comfort as you slip into the Sheraton Bed.Experience the best of both worlds with the local charm and the best of Boston, just minutes away. Find a sense of belonging at Sheraton Needham Hotel.
The staff was very kind.
The room was very clean and comfortable
We were able to bring our pet and didn’t have to pay an extra fee, unless there was damage. Our dog is well behaved so having to pay that fee that other hotels request seems pointless for us.
Our kids loved the indoor pool.
- Hated that they charged me for parking on weekend when I didn’t even use parking. Ubber. 24.00. Never go back…
- Front desk staff were professional and efficient. Mike was very friendly!
- The room was clean and the front desk staff was friendly and accomodating.
- Personnel were friendly helpful and made the stay extra special
- The staff was very kind.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Boston offers accommodations in Boston, just 4.1 miles from Boston Common.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Logan Airport is 7 miles away.
- The general manager was extremely friendly and accomodating.
- late check out. comfortable bed. heating it the bathroom
- The bed was comfortable. The room was big enough and clean.
- I always get a great night’s sleep when I stay there.
- Great location! Clean room, comfortable beds, very friendly staff.
Crescent Suites Hotel
Located next to the St. Charles River and three minutes from the Waltham city center, this all-suites hotel features and on-site coffee shop and rooms with a fully equipped kitchen.The Crescent Suites Hotel offers free Wi-Fi throughout the facility. Rooms contain dark wood furnishings and a flat-screen TV. An in-room coffee maker and ironing facilities are also available.The coffee shop serves espresso, pastries and limited meals that can be enjoyed in the café lounge area, featuring a wide-screened TV and a fireplace. A fitness room is located on-site and a riverside walking trail can be accessed through the back of the Crescent Suites. Fishing and canoeing opportunities are also available within season.The Crescent Suites and Hotel is less than 1 miles from Waltham Common and less than 2 miles from I-90 and the Massachusetts Turnpike.
- Great breakfast buffet with custom espresso drinks! Very friendly and helpful reception staff who knew the area well. Comfy bed and terrific full kitchen, perfect for an extended stay. Quiet neighborhood right on the Charles river with access to a river trail for walks or runs. We had a nice room looking out at the river. Also, plenty of parking at the hotel, right outside the door, a plus for Boston. Easy on and off the highway will get you downtown in about 15-20 minutes, depending on the time of day.
- Close to the park and the river, perfect location for walking and jogging
Back is on Charles River with walking trails.
Many restaurants nearlby.
- nice tidy room with all the required equipment and cleaning equip/materials for an extended duration, breakfast was great
- We had adjoining rooms with my daughter and her family. This hotel is very accommodating. Staff were very friendly and personable and the rooms are very spacious and comfortable. There is a lovely walking area down by the Charles river which runs at the back of the hotel. The street that the hotel is on is not impressive, but don’t be detoured by that. It’s a great place. I stayed there 5 years ago for the first time and never forgot it, so re-booked again 5 years later and was not disappointed. The free complete breakfast in morning is very nice and our family all sat at the tables out front.
Top Hotels In Newton Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Newton Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Newton Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Newton Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!