10 Best Hotels To Stay In Newport Kentucky – Top Hotel Reviews
Newport Kentucky is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Newport Kentucky. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Newport Kentucky. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Newport Kentucky. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Newport Kentucky right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Newport Kentucky with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Newport Kentucky:
Aloft Newport on the Levee
Located in Newport in the region of Kentucky, 1.1 miles from Cincinnati, Aloft Newport on the Levee features a sun terrace and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and bike rental is available. The hotel also provides car rental. Bellevue is 0.9 miles from Aloft Newport on the Levee, and West Chester is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, 9 miles from Aloft Newport on the Levee.
- The hotel staff was friendly & the lobby area was awesome to hang out in. Love the games & the bar.
- Didn’t like that they chrage you to park..And only 1 car is $10
- The location was central to surrounding activities, we could easily go to a shopping mall, or restaurant by foot.
- Breakfast was very good. Pillows where great, bed was ok.
- The location interior was decorated beautifully. I was really happy that the Aloft brand opened this location in Newport KY
Comfort Suites Newport
Comfort Suites Newport offers accommodations in Newport. Free private parking is available on site.A TV with satellite channels is provided.Cincinnati is 1.2 miles from Comfort Suites Newport, and Bellevue is half a mile away. Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable and the night desk help needs a raise! He was excellent!
- Very nice and clean Bentley was nice the view was lovely
- Had a great weekend. Location was good. View was great as was the staff
- We were upgraded to a suite which was enormous, two rooms, separate bathroom, dining area and with the bonus of a view over the river. Absolutely delighted to have been upgraded and we were very pleased with the hotel overall.
- Incredible view from our 5th floor jacuzzi suite. The hot tub itself was wonderful, the room was spacious, and the bed was comfortable. So nice to be near many attractions and restaurants.
Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Riverfront
One of our best sellers in Covington! Located in Covington, 1.2 miles from Cincinnati, Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Riverfront features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bellevue is 2.5 miles from Cincinnati Riverfront, and West Chester is 18 miles from the property. Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport is 8 miles away.
- The staff was very kind, the view was exceptional. The 18th floor was awesome, however we did not try the food.
- I ENJOYED THE DINNER AT THE EIGHTEEN RESTAURANT AND THE VIEWS OF THE 16TH FLOOR.
- The beds we’re super comfortable and the views Amazing! Excellent staff and room service!
- Location and the view (we were on the 13th floor). We were celebrating our anniversary & they sent us champagne & choc.covered strawberries, which was soooo unexpected!
- Liked the entire experience. Everything was great! Good location nice hotel comfortable beds clean nice rotating restraunt
One of our top picks in Cincinnati.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Millennium Cincinnati offers accommodations in Cincinnati, just 1.8 miles from Bellevue. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. West Chester is 17 miles from Millennium Cincinnati, and Mason is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, 9 miles from Millennium Cincinnati.
- The location of the hotel was perfect. The entrance to the hotel was perfect and grand. The checkin was easy and the staff was young, funky, and friendly. The room wasn’t fancy, was pretty worn and dated, but was clean and comfortable. The tv and the keurig were brand new. The beds were comfy and no bedbugs.
- Close to where I needed to be and inexpensive for the area
- Close to where we needed to be. Bed was comfortable.
- The staff was awesome. Our room was great and roomy.
- Convenient walkway to Duke Energy Convention Center. Nearby Restaurants
Embassy Suites Cincinnati – RiverCenter
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Embassy Suites Cincinnati – RiverCenter offers accommodations in Covington. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Cincinnati is 0.8 miles from Embassy Suites Cincinnati, and Bellevue is 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, 9 miles from Embassy Suites Cincinnati – RiverCenter.
- Loved the Happy Hour. Great cocktails and snacks.
- Breakfast was amazing!! Staff was friendly and attentive.
- Staff was exceptional helpful professional friendly
- This site has one of the best breakfast I’ve ever seen! Fresh fruit, eggs, bacon, sausage, just to name a few items. Even had a oatmeal and granola bar. Rooms were clean and spacious.
- The rooms were nice and clean , the breakfast in the morning was awesome!
Best Western Plus Cincinnati Riverfront Downtown Area
Located in Covington, 1.1 miles from Cincinnati, Best Western Plus Cincinnati Riverfront Downtown Area features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bellevue is 2.6 miles from Best Western Plus Cincinnati, and West Chester is 18 miles from the property. Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport is 8 miles away.
- The room/ building was clean, staff friendly, beds comfortable. The indoor pool and great breakfast was a plus. Great location
- Swimming pool is cold but my kids love it. Also the breakfast was awesome. A lot of variety to choose from. Room looks clean.
- Breakfast was great but the staff was truly wonderful!
- The breakfast was great and the hotel was clean anf beautiful!
- The breakfast was very good, the coffee was always available and staff was willing to assist with all needs. This place was wonderful!
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cincinnati Southeast Newport
Only 1 miles from Newport on the Levee shopping and entertainment center, this hotel features free Wi-Fi, an indoor pool and rooms with cable TV. Downtown Cincinnati and the Newport Aquarium are an 8-minute drive away.Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cincinnati Southeast Newport has an on-site fitness center. The business center provides fax and copying services. Laundry service is also available.Guests at this Bellevue, Kentucky hotel can enjoy a hot buffet breakfast each morning. Frisch’s Big Boy Restaurantvb which serves American cuisinevb is a 2-minute walk away.The rooms at this Bellevue, Kentucky hotel include a coffee machine, a microwave and a small refrigerator. A hairdryer is also included.A number of sports venues including the Great American Ball Park and Paul Brown Stadium are a 2 miles drive from the property.
- The breakfast was really nice and it was open pretty late didn’t have to get up to early
- Breakfast was a full spread. Bed and pillows were super comfy!
- The breakfast was excellent! The hotel is also very close to the trolley that runs in the area which was very nice to use for getting in and out of the city.
- Lots of real food choices. Appreciated that! Folded egg white omelettes, scrambled eggs and cheese, oatmeal, cold cereal, toast and muffins, sweet rolls to die for, great coffee. Lots of dairy products, including up scale yogurts.
- Location was super. Trolley to area attractions was so handy, great if trying out brew pubs.
Marriott Cincinnati Downtown River Center
This luxurious 4-star hotel features scenic views of downtown Cincinnati and indoor swimming pool. The guest rooms have cable TV and elegant, marble bathrooms.A spacious sitting area is provided with some rooms of the Marriott Cincinnati Downtown River Center. For in-room dining, room service is provided and tea and coffee-making facilities are included.Guests can relax in the steam room after a workout in Marriott Cincinnati Downtown River Center’s well-equipped gym. A 24-hour front desk service is provided.Marriott Cincinnati Downtown’s restaurant, 10 West, offers views of the Ohio River and American meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Refreshing beverages and light snacks are served at Café at 10 West.
- We thought the hotel was beautiful on the inside. Staff was very friendl! The room was clean and comfortable! We enjoyed our stay.
- Loved the spaciousness of hotel. Staff very pleasant and helpful
- The bed was extremely comfortable. The staff was very helpful, even called the room to ensure I didn’t need anything.
- Being attached to the River City Convention Center made it easy to go to and from our event.
- Wonderful staff, especially those working in the restaurant and bar. We were there for a gymnastics meet and it was crowded all the time but the staff were friendly, funny and efficient even though they looked like they were working nonstop. And I didn’t get the manager’s name, but he stopped and asked several times if we had everything we needed. Really wonderful service throughout the weekend.
Quality Inn & Suites Cincinnati Downtown
One of our top picks in Cincinnati.Located in Cincinnati, 2.5 miles from Bellevue, Quality Inn & Suites Cincinnati Downtown features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.West Chester is 17 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Cincinnati , and Mason is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The staff was friendly and pleasant! The room was clean and the pillows were awesome after a long day!
- Excellent breakfast, very pleasant staff, location.
- Staff was so nice with my mother who was up there for treatment for her breast cancer. They knew we were relying on the hospital for check out time and they worked with us.
- Breakfast was good and the room was clean. The location was close to everything we needed and the free parking was an excellent perk. We were in town for a wedding and we were able to uber everywhere we needed to go. Check in and check out staff were very friendly.
- The staff was friendly. There was a new bar on the top floor that was nice!
Hampton Inn and Suites Cincinnati – Downtown
One of our best sellers in Cincinnati! Located directly across from Fountain Square, Hampton Inn and Suites Cincinnati – Downtown features a state-of-the-art fitness center, complimentary breakfast buffet and free Wi-Fi access.A flat-screen HDTV and coffee maker are provided in each guest room at the Cincinnati – Downtown Hampton Inn and Suites. Each studio suite includes a microwave, refrigerator and sofa bed.The on-site 24-hour mini-market offers guests snacks and drinks at any hour. There is a business center with printing capabilities for guests’ professional needs.The hotel is just under half a mile from Freedom Center, half a mile from Paul Brown Stadium and half a mile from Great American Ballpark. Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport is 8.5 miles away.
- I liked how clean it was and the convienient location.
- Nice room and position of the hotel. And good breakfast.
- Really nice stay. I could always count on a friendly face in the morning (ALL staff members I encountered were great!!!) a hearty breakfast (warm or cold – lots of variation) and a clean room!
- Wonderful place, nice staff. Very good homemade icecream place not 50 feet from the entrance
- I liked the location the room was awesome. I liked the view and the way the room was furnished.
Top Hotels In Newport Kentucky Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Newport Kentucky to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Newport Kentucky but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Newport Kentucky. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!