10 Best Hotels To Stay In Newfane Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Newfane Vermont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Newfane Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Newfane Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Newfane Vermont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Newfane Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Newfane Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Newfane Vermont:
Located in Newfane in the region of Vermont, 24 miles from Manchester, Four Columns features a fitness center and a ski pass sales point. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, concierge services, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and fishing.
- I liked every single thing about this Inn. 1. The staff members were outstanding. 2. The restaurant meal was out of this world. 3. The complimentary breakfast was terrific. Unbelievably friendly atmosphere. Will definitely return.
- I loved the place! It was so charming and cozy. The people are extra nice, hospitable, and gracious. The breakfast was delicious and fresh. The room was so comfortable and cozy. The bedding was of an excellent quality. The bathroom was spacious and very new. The sitting area outside of our room was very inviting, with abundant provision of gourmet tea, coffee and hot chocolate. The natural setting for the hotel is very quaint, and charming. The place is only 30-45 minutes to ski resorts. Highly recommend the place for a quiet getaway!
- Staff were so friendly and really seemed to enjoy their work. Super helpful in suggesting things to do and places to eat locally. The rooms were all tasteful and individual, spotlessly clean and very comfortable. The inclusive breakfast was lovely and there was a local flavour to everything. Dinner in the onsite restaurant was amazing too.
- Fantastic selection of homemade gourmet breakfasts. Everything was delicious with a good sized portions.
- Staff were super helpful. I locked my keys in the car and within 20 minutes the staff had arranged for a local mechanic to come out, and I was back in the car. This is just one example of their helpfulness.
The Putney Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Putney Inn offers accommodations in Putney. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV.
- Although the outside of the building seemed older, the room itself was updated and spacious. The owners were very nice and accommodating. Breakfast with hot items in the morning was a bonus. A nice place to stay, especially for the price.
- WiFi connected automatically because I’ve been here before; connection was strong and uninterrupted. I really appreciate that.
- Room was big and clean and comfortable. Very close to our destination
- Nice location for a walk along back roads by the Connecticut River or into the charming town of Putney. Lots of restaurant choices, either in Putney or nearby Brattleboro. Easy on and off the interstate.
- Rooms were nice, proximity to Brattleboro is good, down street from food co-op
Comfort Inn and Suites Brattleboro
Conveniently located off Interstate 91 amid the majestic Green Mountain Range, Comfort Inn Brattleboro features an indoor pool and a fitness centre. Free WiFi and free parking is available.All rooms feature full size work desks, ergonomic chairs and coffee makers.At Comfort Inn Brattleboro you will find a 24-hour front desk, a business centre and a vending machine.Guests can enjoy various activities including hiking, rafting and skiing in the surroundings.
- Close proximity to I 91. We called front desk and asked if they could hold a jacket we left behind in our room. We returned later in the day and jacket was waiting for us to be claimed. No problems. Thanks so much.
- Good value for your purchase. Room was clean, bed was comfortable, and breakfast was good.
- Very friendly, helpful staff. Nice room with a comfortable bed. Breakfast was more than adequate.
- They lied about trying to cancel this and charged me in advance but that was all booking.com fault. Breakfast was good. Booking.com would never have the integrity but a screen shot will be posted other places
- The hospitality we received and Hannah , the front desk clerk, was outstanding!!! Great customer service skills!!!
Riverside Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Riverside Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member offers accommodations in West Chesterfield.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room.The nearest airport is Worcester Regional Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- The views were wonderful and the hotel was so quite. There is a small store in front of the hotel for quick grabs. This place was picturesque!
- The room was beautiful and so clean! The bed was incredibly comfortable and the view from the balcony was breathtaking.
- Our room was HUGE! And it was beautiful. Looked out window at beautiful tree lined Connecticut River. Bright and sunny upon arrival and foggy in am. Hard wood floors. Handsome furnishings. Comfy big King bed. An enormous bathroom with room for all toiletries. Large flat screen. Small fridge. Keurig coffee. Desk staff very welcoming with info on hikes as dining. Nice continental breakfast in pleasant space. Am sure in summer months access to river/water activities are available. Lovely sloping lawn to rivers edge. A very enjoyable property.
- Fabulous situation on the river 5 minutes from Brattleboro. Rooms spacious and tastefully fürnished! Generous continental breakfast included! Would definitely return
- Sublime views right on the Connecticut River, large upscale room.
Latchis Hotel and Theatre
Latchis Hotel and Theatre offers accommodations in Brattleboro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Worcester Regional Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Convenient location. Art deco style. Theater right on the property.
- This is the second time I have stayed here and I would stay again. I love the decor, the location is great (right in the middle of downtown Brattleboro) and the service is always excellent. It was very cold outside and I loved that the room we stayed in was toasty warm, no need to adjust thermostats!
- The hotel was built in the late 1930’s and so it has older plumbing that made a few groans, but it all worked fine. Our bed was comfortable, our breakfast was continental but nice, the employees were friendly and eager to share the history of the building, which included the attached theater. We literally went down one floor and walked about 40′ to the theater where we enjoyed Victoria and Abdul in comfortable seats. We would definitely go there again. The location is perfect for exploring the shops in downtown Brattleboro.
- The décor was original and the hotel was centrally located
- We were grateful to find a room at the peak of leaf season on short notice
Hampton Inn Brattleboro
Close to excellent ski trails and scenic hiking paths, this Brattleboro, Vermont hotel features signature Cloud Nine beds and provides a free daily hot breakfast buffet.Guests at the Hampton Inn Brattleboro can start each day with an energizing workout in the on-site fitness center or take advantage of the indoor swimming pool. The hotel also provides free wireless internet access.The historic downtown area of Deerfield and Hogback Mountain are only a short drive from the Brattleboro Hampton Inn. With nearby access to I-91, guests can also easily explore the surrounding area.
- Staff was very friendly and helped us out with the extras we needed. Bed was most comfortable of hotel beds in recent memory. Breakfast options were varied. Cookies and coffee/tea bar in the evening is always a hit.
- I am not happy with the hotel “stealing” $50 from my credit card. They have a procedure of taking money without permission for “incidentals”. Bad practice. I now have to wait 4-5 days to have this removed from my card.
- Bathroom was very clean and beds were very comfortable. The room was clean, but needed a little more cleaning at the footing of the bed. Overall, it was a great stay. We would definitely come back.
- Breakfast was very satisfactory. Good quality and multiple options.
- Great room arrangement. Very welcoming staff. Warm environment. Excellent suggestion for dinner with a 10% coupon if you show your hotel key. Beds were great.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Deerhill Inn offers accommodations in West Dover, just 26 miles from Adams. The inn has an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.This inn has a ski pass sales point and bike rental is available. Albany International Airport is 50 miles away.
- Comfortable bed, clean accommodations and attentive staff. Delicious dinner and adorable bar onsite. Great stay, will recommend to friends
- Loved the fireplace, cozy bed and delicious breakfast.
- Couldn’t have asked for a nicer experience. Ariane and Scott, the hosts, set such a high bar of quality that I can’t imagine any place being nicer!!!
- First time at a B&B. Loved how cozy and peaceful it was. Excellent service and hospitality. Everyone was so helpful and I will definitely be back. Recommend this to everyone!!
- The inn was beautiful. From the time you stepped into the inn, you were made to feel right at home. Arianne and Scott were the perfect hosts! Full breakfast was included and the food was delicious and very filling!
Cooper Hill Inn
One of our top picks in West Dover.Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Cooper Hill Inn is located in West Dover, just 28 miles from Adams. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and fishing. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 52 miles from Cooper Hill Inn.
- The hosts could not have been nicer or more accommodating. Breakfast was fantastic and the views from the lovely front porch alone is worth a visit.
- Lee & Charles are wonderful Inn Keeper’s! very warm and accomadating. Dont skip out on the delicious breakfast- all local sourced fresh food made by Lee herself!
- I liked that the owners Charles and Lee were so warm, friendly, patient, understanding and accommodating in a lovely home (formerly a farmhouse) with a view so spectacular, it stops traffic.
- We emailed Lee in advance and she made us a delicious vegetarian pre-fixe meal. Both hosts are quite personable and helpful.
- Som att komma till ett gammalt pensionat med ett värdpar – Charles och Lee – som tog hand om en. Mycket bra frukost med färsk frukt och varmrätter enligt önskemål. Kändes mera som att vara gäst än betalande hotellkund. Omedelbart fick man beskrivningar av de bästa krogarna i närheten och vad man kunde göra i närliggande städer.
Windham Hill Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Windham Hill Inn offers accommodations in West Townshend, just 19 miles from Manchester. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is concierge services, room service and a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at this inn, and the area is popular for skiing.
No reviews yet.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brattleboro
This Brattleboro, Vermont hotel offers free Wi-Fi, an indoor pool and spacious guest rooms. The Brattleboro Museum and Arts Center is a 5 minute drive away.The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brattleboro offers rooms with coffee facilities, a microwave and a refrigerator. The classic rooms also include cable TV with in-room movies.A gym is on-site at the Brattleboro Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. The hotel also features on-site laundry facilities and a gift shop.The Retreat Petting Farm and Gift Shop is 2.3 miles from the hotel. Mount Snow is 30 miles away.
- Great staff! Everyone was super nice and professional. The room was bigger than I expected and very clean. Bed super comfy! Breakfast was excelent too (and included!).
- Breakfast each morning was was awesome fresh and delicious for the price, gentleman serving breakfast extremely helpful and enthusiastic really likes his job—refreshing to see! Room spacious and clean, hot tub was great to relax in after long day skiing/snowmobiling. Pool clean as well, it was heated so it was very relaxing.
- Front desk clerks were friendly and accommodating. Room was clean and comfortable. Bathroom was clean. Shower functioned well. Housekeeping did good job. Breakfast was perfect – many healthy options.
Location of property set back off the main road.
The indoor pool.
The free breakfast.
The cinnabun, coffee, and eggs.
The Christmas decorations
- Breakfast was good but Steve who worked the breakfast area was truly outstanding. Very pleasant and went out of his way to make something you wanted, etc
Top Hotels In Newfane Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Newfane Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Newfane Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Newfane Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!