10 Best Hotels To Stay In Newcastle Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Newcastle Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Newcastle Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Newcastle Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Newcastle Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Newcastle Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Newcastle Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Newcastle Washington State:
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Hilton Bellevue is located in Bellevue, just 7 miles from Seattle. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Lynnwood is 16 miles from Hilton Bellevue, and Snoqualmie is 17 miles away. Sea-Tac Airport is 12 miles from the property.
Nice and clean.
Great Location for Bellevue activities
- Restaurant food was very good, Room was very spacious, Hotel was very clean
- Super accommodating with my dog. I stayed three nights and paid a one time flat pet rate of $50. I also loved that they put me and my dog on the bottom floor near the exit – not only easy and quick access outside for potty breaks but it was also quiet and secluded which made it nice for me, her and our neighbors. I enjoyed the ability to leave her unattended in my room when I took the free shuttle to the nearby shops and restaurants for a few hours. Because of the room location I felt confident that she’d be quiet and just sleep. The staff were super friendly and helpful. Just over $100 per night I received a large room with a very comfortable king bed. I would definitely stay here again.
- The bed was amazing, best sleep I have gotten at a hotel in a long time. Easy to find our room and no charge to self park on the weekend!
- The room was large and had a couch. They had a breakfast buffet that was nice. They did a good job of addressing my needs especially after I lost my room key card.
- Nice and clean.
Days Inn Bellevue
Just an 11 minute drive from Central Seattle, this Bellevue, Washington hotel offers simply furnished guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. It serves a daily continental breakfast. BBQ facilities are on site.A cable TV, a fridge and tea and coffee-making essentials are offered in all guest rooms at Days Inn Bellevue. Each air conditioned guest room includes a hairdryer and ironing essentials.24-hour reception is offered at Bellevue Days Inn. A business center with fax and photocopying services is featured on site. For convenience, a guest laundromat is available.Microsoft Corporation is just 4 miles from this hotel. Featuring sightseeing and hiking opportunities, Snoqualmie Falls is 19 miles away.
- Location was perfect close to servcies, the interstate, and BCC. For the location, it was actually quiet. The bed was very comfortable. We didn’t partake of the included breakfast, but it is a good feature.
- I enjoyed the place and the staff..rained a lot..and car was able to stay in a covered area. Thank you.
- The front desk employees were very friendly and kind.
- The staff was very nice and accommodating. I liked that everywhere our destination was it was close. The bed was comfortable.
- It was close to the people we were visiting, and close to coffee and food. Otherwise, not much to like.
Skyway Inn – Seatac
Skyway Inn – Seatac is located in SeaTac, just 13 miles from Seattle.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bellevue is 14 miles from Skyway Inn – Seatac, and Lynnwood is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 1.2 miles from Skyway Inn – Seatac.
- The shuttle service was free and available at all times.
- Beds ok, clean very basic. Even though train line and main road outside, very quiet
- Close to airport and airport car parking available.
- Property is close to the airport, the staff is super nice. My boyfriend and I stay here just about every other weekend when we don’t have the kiddos just as an inexpensive way to get some alone time. It’s not pretty, outside looks a bit dated/run down, the rooms are on the smaller side with older tvs but it’s clean, it’s got cable, is easy to find and if it’s just a night or two away you need on a budget then it’s for you. No frills.
- The location was fairly convenient for us. The motel is being remodeled and so some amenities were recently replaced.
Silver Cloud Hotel – Bellevue Eastgate
One of our best sellers in Bellevue! Located in Bellevue, 9 miles from Seattle, Silver Cloud Hotel – Bellevue Eastgate features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Lynnwood is 19 miles from Silver Cloud Eastgate, and Snoqualmie is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 12 miles from Silver Cloud Hotel – Bellevue Eastgate.
- The accommodations were immaculate &staff was very friendly& helpful.
- Loved the clean bathroom and the crisp feel of the room. Great Job!
- The room was large and comfy and it was great to have a small kitchen in the room. Loved the free garage parking and on-site restaurant. We will come again.
- The rooms were bigger than anticipated. Bed was extremely comfortable. There was a wet bar in the room with small fridge and microwave as well. The staff was very attentive and friendly each time I interacted with them. I would recommend to anyone looking to stay in the Bellevue area.
My husband and I, stay at The Silver Cloud, Bellevue, every trip when we visit Bellevue to see our Grandchildren.
The staff is fantastic. (Including AJ, whom we’ve not met prior to this trip.)
The restaurant is bright and cheerful, and the food is good.
I also visually love the fireplace seating area, although we have never had time to actually sit there.
The Siver Cloud is freeway close, and Seattle is just a few minutes away.
Downtown Bellevue, is a great place to shop, eat, and be entertained.
Larkspur Landing Bellevue – An All-Suite Hotel
One of our best sellers in Bellevue! Larkspur Landing Bellevue – An All-Suite Hotel is located in Bellevue, just 10 miles from Seattle.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lynnwood is 19 miles from Larkspur Landing Bellevue, and Snoqualmie is 14 miles away. Sea-Tac Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Location is great and it was very quite. Loved that our room had a mini stove and dishwasher.
- Room spacious and comfortable and excellent value for money.
- The property is pretty old, and they didn’t remodel at all. TVs in the room are so slow, and I can’t turn on one in the bedroom. Bed and couch are not comfy, and they didn’t clean my room after the 2nd day of staying.
- Everything was spectacular. Can’t think of a thing I’d change.. will return for sure and soon
- The location was perfect for us, the funeral was next to the LDS temple. The motel was clean and great value. We are grateful for your service. breakfast was also very good given the situation.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Bellevue
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Bellevue is located in Bellevue, just 9 miles from Seattle. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, gift shop and shops at the property.Lynnwood is 19 miles from Embassy Suites Seattle – Bellevue , and Snoqualmie is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 12 miles from Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Bellevue.
- Stayed 4 days for 2 grandkids tech-detox. Live only 3 miles away but nice for kids to stay away from Xbox, PS4, Minecraft, cell phone, etc. They enjoyed swimming and Jacuzzi, played chess, met other kids while on winter break. Front desk and dining staff were very helpful. Ladies in breakfast made-to-order counter were friendly and all smiles. Check in was quick and easy. Will do tech-detox regularly.
- The staff were all very friendly, front desk , housekeeper, Amanda, evening reception barkeeper was very pleasant, Willy our waiter in the restaurant also. The bed was the most comfortable bed I have slept in a long time. ( what kind of mattress was that?) .
- The suite & bed + front desk/housekeeping staff – prompt service with smiles
- Bed was super comfortable, locations was great, staff was great, omelets were a wonderful addition!
- Lovely clean room, very spacious and a comfortable large bed.
Hyatt House Seattle Bellevue
Located off I-90, this Bellevue apartment-style hotel is 4 miles from the Microsoft campus. Free Wi-Fi and a daily hot breakfast are included. An indoor swimming pool and hot tub are on site.A flat-screen TV is featured in each guest room at Hyatt House Seattle Bellevue. A work desk is also provided. Studios offer a kitchenette.The free hot breakfast includes omelets, breakfast meats, baked goods, hot and cold cereal, fruit, coffee, tea and juices. The H Bar restaurant, open for dinner, offers comfort food 7 days a week.A fitness center and business center are available for convenience. A furnished terrace and fire pit are offered for guest relaxation.Bellevue Square Mall and Bellevue Botanical Garden are within 3 miles of Seattle Bellevue
Hyatt House. Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is 12 miles away.
- Kids loved having the pool all to themselves. Staff was very friendly. Loved the 24hr coffee/tea/hot chocolate.
- Fantastic value for money. We often fly out of Seattle after staying with family further east. The Hyatt House is conveniently located so we can get a good night’s sleep (and great breakfast) in a super comfy and clean room before heading out to the airport, which is nearby but not crappy-airport-hotel nearby, if you know what I mean. Also: Kimchi and rice at the breakfast buffet? Hell yeah!
- Consisting with Hyatt style, Hyatt House is very comfortable and convenient for both family and business trip. The suit I booked has a small kitchen corner but its kitchen facilities are good enough for a light cooking (refrigerator, 2 stoves, microwave heater, dishwasher, all included). It’s location is quite convenient, less than 30minutes to airport or to Seattle downtown by car, there’s even a bus station near the hotel which also pass through Seattle downtown. It’s definitely a valuable choice for family leisure trip!
Great location, terrific service.
Restaurant was good, food and service were exactly what you would want.
Recommend this hotel
The property accommodated my “high floor” request, which was greatly appreciated.
Also the breakfast spread was amazing… a lot of variety: oatmeal, cereals, eggs, different types of bread, waffles, pancakes, sausage, bacon, fresh fruits, variety of juices, and even a cook available to make a customized breakfast (ie: omelettes of your choice).
I made use of the gym while I was there and although small, it got the job done.
The bed was made every single day and everything looked spotless when I would come back from being out.
Staff was there to greet us daily and give suggestions on where to go (ie: restaurants, tourists attractions, etc).
Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle’s Southport
Offering a spa centre and hot tub, Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle’s Southport is situated in Renton on the shores of Lake Washington. Downtown Seattle is within 30 minutes’ drive while Mount Rainier National Park is 49.7 miles from the property.Some rooms at this hotel features views of Lake Washington and all rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Free WiFi access is also included.The hotel has a 24-hour fitness centre and indoor saline pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant. Additional amenities include a business centre and valet parking.Water’s Table, located at the Hyatt Regency, offers a farm-to-table Asian and American cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can purchase coffee and snacks from the on-site market 24 hours a day.Sea-Tac Airport is 6.2 miles from the property.
- The room was so quiet that i enjoyed my sleep the whole night.
- The staff was wonderful. They made me feel special
- The room was beautiful. I had a full view of the lake and the attention to detail with regards to room design and amenities was exemplary. The room and the hotel were very quiet and relaxing. The market downstairs which provided food and beverage was quite comprehensive. The breakfast buffet was bountiful and a great value.
- The technology in the rooms, the view, the restaurant, the Market, the lobby staff
- water view rooms!!!! gym.and hot tub is amazing°
Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle/Renton, Wa
Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle/Renton, Wa is located in Renton, 9 miles from Seattle and 8 miles from Bellevue. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lynnwood is 23 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle/Renton, Wa, and Snoqualmie is 17 miles from the property. Sea-Tac Airport is 6 miles away.
- The staff is amazing and so friendly and personable, the beds are very comfy, the rooms are beautiful and large and some overlook Lake Washington, the rooftop is set up for visiting with Friends and maybe wine was awesome and the breakfast in the morning was more than enough and delicious!
- Extra comfy bed and pillows. Quiet location but close to everything. Staff very attentive and helpful. Simple hot breakfast with some choice but only American food. Great waffles!!
- Friendly staff, great rooms and very nice breakfast with everything you need.
- LOVED the big King bed with all white sheets and thick thick comforter.
- Lovely variety of food to choose from. The room was beautiful and comfortable. And the staff went over and above. Very, very friendly !
Quality Inn Renton
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Renton offers accommodations in Renton, just 11 miles from Seattle. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.Bellevue is 9 miles from Quality Inn Renton, and Lynnwood is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was great, hot and waiting for us. Breakfast host was helpful and friendly. Breakfast was more than I anticipated.
- Clean room, friendly and helpful staff, great breakfast.
- The beds were massive and comfy. 10min walk to the bus stop which can take you anywhere. Really helpful staff and access to computers and printers.
- Our room was comfortable and breakfast good enough (with a Shari’s only steps away for whomever prefers it). In all this was an excellent value for money. The hotel is very close to I-405. That’s good or bad, depending on your destination and time.
- The continental breakfast was pretty robust with a lot of options. The location was convenient, right off the 405. Plenty of parking. The staff were friendly.
Top Hotels In Newcastle Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Newcastle Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Newcastle Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Newcastle Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!