10 Best Hotels To Stay In New Port Richey Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
New Port Richey Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in New Port Richey Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in New Port Richey Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in New Port Richey Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in New Port Richey Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in New Port Richey Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In New Port Richey Florida:
Quality Inn and Suites Conference Center
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Quality Inn and Suites Conference Center offers accommodations in New Port Richey. The hotel has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Clearwater Beach is 18 miles from Quality New Port Richey, and Tampa is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tampa International Airport, 22 miles from Quality Inn and Suites Conference Center.
- Coffee maker, refrigerator and microwave in room. Bathroom clean and well-lighted.
- Two room bathroom. Refrigerator and freezer and microwave. Plenty of pillows.
- the pool area was good the staff very friendly the bed was good it is pet friendly and the location is good, there is lots of good eating places around and shopping.
- The chief checked with about the meals he made for us the front desk made Sure everything was beyond my Expectation The maintenance was the best Inside and out Cleanliness was Awesome I will recommend this place to everyone I know
- The pool was beautiful although I didn’t use it
Magnuson Hotel & Marina New Port Richey
Featuring an outdoor pool with a marina view, an on-site restaurant and bar, and free property-wide Wi-Fi access, this hotel is in New Port Richey, Florida, just 1 miles from downtown.Cable TV, ironing facilities, and dining table are included in each Magnuson Hotel room. Select rooms provide a view of the New Port Richey marina. The private bathroom has complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer.After fishing or canoeing in the marina, guests can go to the shared lounge at Magnuson Hotel and Marina New Port Richey. An airport shuttle service and car rental are available’ convenience.Green Key Beach is 2 miles from the Magnuson Hotel. Robert Crown Wilderness Area is a 4-minute drive from the property. Werner-Boyce Salt Springs State Park is located 4 miles from the hotel.
- Had a great stay and wonderful breakfast in the morning!
- The whole staying appearance was good. Our room, though, was another story. The one bed was in dire need of a mattress and other pillows. I woke up with the worst back and neck pain daily. Sometimes only one garbage can was emptied and the sink was not cleaned. Room coffee was only stocked one day and not refilled when we used it. Our door was left open one day when we returned. It may have happened because the cleaning crew forgot this door was hard to secure the lock. We did like it but these were minor overlooks. Thanks for this survey.
- The view of the Marina was beautiful, but any other side of the hotel was a dirt city view. The tiki bar and the staff at it were terrific! They allowed our dog at the time bar too, which was great!
- Very nice accommodations for the price. Friendly staff.
- Staff was very friendly and place was clean. WIFI works but slowly as hotels do today.
Howard Johnson – Port Richey
The Port Richey Howard Johnson is located 2 miles from Regency Park. Guests will enjoy a daily continental breakfast during their stay as well as access to an outdoor pool.Free Wi-Fi is available in all of the rooms of this Port Richey hotel along with cable TV. A microwave and refrigerator are provided for added convenience.A fitness center is on site at the Howard Johnson Port Richie and guests will also have access to a 24-hour front desk. Fax and photocopying facilities are also available.This hotel is a 20 minute drive from Weeki Wachee Springs State Park. The Sun Cruz Casino Boat is 4.5 miles away.
- That taco bell was next door and the pool was clean and empty
- Everything was average nothing I’d go out of my way for breakfast was cereal oatmeal English muffin or bagel
- The hotel area was clean and well lite. The room was confortable and clean. Price was good. I liked the place.
- the staff was nice, breakfast was okay. Property is in a great location.
- The 3 women I delt with at the desk we’re great. And in the Libby they had free fruit and popcorn. Very welcoming.
Days Inn and Suites Port Richey
This Port Richey, Florida hotel is within a 5-minute drive of Gulf View Square Mall. This hotel features a heated outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi in every room.The Days Inn and Suites rooms are equipped with a cable TV and a hairdryer. The room also has a work desk.Days Inn and Suites provides a daily continental breakfast and free weekday newspaper. The hotel has a jacuzzi and a picnic area.The Days Inn and Suites is within a 10-minute drive of Hudson Beach Park. Werner-Boyce State Park is 2 miles from the hotel.
The Continental Breakfast was really good.
Loved the resident cat too.
- The grounds were extremely well kept. Danielle and all the other front desk staff as well as the housekeeping staff were so super nice.
- In room fridge and microwave. The room was clean and the housekeeping staff were quite efficient.
- The staff and cleaning people were friendly and the room was adequate for a day or two stay.
- Room was fine, quiet and comfortable. Price was right. There were two things that bothered me. They charged $100 security deposit that I didnt see on any of the Booking.com information. Supposedly they credited this back to Credit Card but i’m not sure. Also I wasn’t crazy about the desk clerk making copies of my ID and Credit Card. Im sure its ok but usually they just run the card thru a machine, NOT make copies if it. Overall Great for the price except these two complaints.
- The Continental Breakfast was really good.
Fairfield Inn and Suites Holiday Tarpon Springs
On Highway 19, this hotel is a 4 minute drive from downtown Holiday, Florida. Fairfield Inn and Suites Holiday Tarpon Springs guests can enjoy a daily breakfast buffet and outdoor pool.A flat-screen cable TV and work desk are standard in every room at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Holiday Tarpon Springs. Select rooms include a microwave and small refrigerator.Fairfield Inn features a 24-hour fitness center and a business center. Free Wi-Fi and parking is available for added convenience.Tarpon Springs Aquarium and Tarpon Springs Golf Course are both a 10 minute drive from the hotel. Downtown Holiday is a 4 minute drive away.
Clean. Quiet. Great beds.
Nice breakfast and well supplied & clean.
- Bed and linens. Full breakfast and attentive breakfast staff
- Extremely clean, nice pool, super comfortable beds! Convenient location.
- The breakfast was excellent along with the fantastic and personal helpers that made our stay great! Ron was always helpful when we have been there.
- The room was clean and quiet. Located near several car dealerships that close early so there was very little noise at night.
- Clean. Quiet. Great beds.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Port Richey
This Port Richey, Florida hotel is within an 8-minute drive of Hudson Beach and offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel features an outdoor pool, jacuzzi and 24-hour gym.Each of the contemporary rooms at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Port Richey provides cable TV and a comfortable seating area. There is also a desk and coffee maker.During their stay, guests can enjoy a hot breakfast that includes cinnamon rolls, eggs and bacon. They can also use the business center.Holiday Inn Port Richey is within 4 miles of Gulf View Square Mall, Timber Oaks Golf Club and Sun Cruz Casino.
- The bed was comfy. Decent size room. Nice swimming pool. Breakfast had a good variety. Coffee was good!
Breakfast was great and excellent service from staff. the
e cleaning staff did a great job! The help from front desk was immediate and the service man did a great job cleaning the air conditioner and the cleaning staff had him in our room immediately!! great service!!!
- The mini golf next door was so awesome, the bed and pillows were very comfortable, the breakfast was great, it was all around a great place to stay!
- the place is pretty, the location is convenient. It was also very clean.
- Awesome bed–super soft mattress topper & pillows.. The egg white omelets were delicious and rest of the breakfast spread of food was amazing. The location was great–right next to miniature golf with baby alligators! Will definitely stay again!
Homewood Suites by Hilton Tampa-Port Richey
Located in Port Richey, Florida, this hotel offers a daily hot breakfast and free high-speed internet access in every suite. The hotel features 2 outdoor pools and a putting green.Guest suites at Homewood Suites by Hilton Tampa-Port Richey offer a full kitchen and an iPod docking station. The suites feature a dining area and a sofa bed. Select suites provide a separate living area.Homewood Suites by Hilton Port Richey offers an evening reception Monday through Thursdays. A fitness room is available at the hotel. This is a pet friendly hotel.
- The breakfasts were not so great. I heard several other guests express the same surprise that eggs were not available every morning. Several mornings the food was barely warm, even though we were there in the first hour. The staff was pleasant and the coffee was good.
- So clean and comfortable. The breakfast was abundant, and the happy hour food was an added perk.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was as advertised. Pool was heated and area clean and relaxing.
- Did not expect dinner included Monday-Thurs with free Wine & Beer. That was good.
- Breakfast is the best as well as there king size bed.
Hampton Inn & Suites Port Richey
Hampton Inn & Suites Port Richey offers accommodations in Port Richey.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Clearwater Beach is 23 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Port Richey, and Tampa is 30 miles from the property. Tampa International Airport is 25 miles away.
- The breakfast was awesome everyday was a little different and had something for everyone.
- The hotel and the room I stayed in was clean, staff was welcoming, friendly, and knowledgeable. They immediately addressed my needs for hypoallergenic pillows and bedclothes. I arrived early, and waited about 45 minutes for my room for them to change all the bedding again. I was offered cold water and my luggage was stored for me so I could walk around the hotel while waiting. The hotel room was near the elevator, but it operated quietly, and I hardly ever heard anything (except a few loud talkers, outside the room, in spite of the heavy trafficked area). The morning complimentary breakfast had a wonderful mix of hot and cold food offered, everything I sampled was delicious, and the staff running the kitchen were very nice and solicitous of the guest’s needs! We asked for restaurant recommendations, and were given several really good ideas for our meals. I would definitely stay in this hotel again!
- Overall the hotel met our expectation except for the breakfast !!
- The facility is very nice with a good breakfast. The room was large and very comfortable. Had a great night sleep. We happened to be there when the town had water issues. The front desk staff apprised us of the problems and gave us bottled water. They were very helpful.
- Very accommodating. Excellent breakfast. Very clean.
Vista Hotel on Lake Tarpon
This non-smoking property overlooks Lake Tarpon and all rooms feature water-front views. The property features an outdoor pool and hot tub and is within 10 minutes’ drive of the Gulf of Mexico.A private balcony and cable TV are standard in every guest room at the Vista Hotel on Lake Tarpon. The rooms are also equipped with a seating area.The Vista Hotel on Lake Tarpon features fishing and boat rentals, and continental breakfast is offered to guests during their stay.Vista Hotel on Lake Tarpon is 2.7 miles from the Tarpon Springs Golf Course. Leepa-Rattner Museum of Art is within 5 minutes’ drive of the property.
Room was quiet and clean, newly renovated.
Balcony was large and with view of the property’s marina and pool area.
Daily maintenance services very good.
Microwave and refrigerator worked well.
Close to Dunedin and Clearwater.
Accessible right off Hwy 19N.
Staff was great!
- The room was very big, lots of room. We had a view of the lake and swimming pool. The continental breakfast was very good. The check-in staff were excellent. Excellent parking. Lots of restaurants close by. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area of Tarpon Springs and Palm Harbour.
- Needs much updating. In poor condition. Cleanthough.
- We liked the complimentary breakfast very good. The bed was very comfortable the pillows and towels and facecloths nice and white. The bed sheets nice and white. The staff were very friendly and very helpful (Zoe Nathan) Shower head not working well but was changed right away. The lady helping each morning at the breakfast was awesome (ginger coloured hair dont remember her name
- Friendly people. The staff were eager to help in anyway.
- Room was quiet and clean, newly renovated.
Hampton Inn & Suites Tarpon Springs
Located in Tarpon Springs, Florida, this hotel features an outdoor pool and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. The Sponge Docks are within a 10 minute drive of this hotel.Every room at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tarpon Springs provides coffee facilities. Cable TV is included along with ironing facilities and a hairdryer.A gym and a business center are available at the hotel. Tarpon Springs Hampton Inn & Suites offers on-site laundry facilities as well.Hampton Inn & Suites is 3 miles from the historical district in Tarpon Springs. Tampa is 30 miles away.
- the front desk were very friendly and helpful especially Jessica.
- Food was normal level, good and adequate. Staff was friendly.
- The beds were very comfy. Bathroom was nicely laid out – large countertop. Coffee was excellent and the morning breakfast was great as well.
- Voiced complaint to staff about loud party all night in next room. we were moved to different room and comped financially for that night. Staff very pleasant to deal with.
- The breakfast had a great assortment and actually tasted great.
Top Hotels In New Port Richey Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in New Port Richey Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in New Port Richey Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in New Port Richey Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!