10 Best Hotels To Stay In New Era Tennessee – Top Hotel Reviews
New Era Tennessee is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in New Era Tennessee. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in New Era Tennessee. You’re probably wondering where to stay in New Era Tennessee. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in New Era Tennessee right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in New Era Tennessee with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In New Era Tennessee:
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pigeon Forge
One of our top picks in Pigeon Forge.This hotel is on the Pigeon Forge Parkway, across from the Black Bear Jamboree Dinner Show and the Wonderworks attraction. It offers an outdoor pool and studios with kitchenettes.Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Pigeon Forge rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. The rooms also have a work desk and access to free Wi-Fi.The Pigeon Forge Wyndham Microtel Inn and Suites provides guests with a daily breakfast. After breakfast guests can work in the business center or use the laundry facilities.The Microtel Suites is within a 10 minute drive of Dollywood, an amusement park. The hotel is also a short drive from Tanger Outlet Center, which features shopping.
- Everything was perfect. There were no screaming kids and the bed was so perfect the water pressure was outstanding. We could walk with no shoes on and not have to worry about stepping on 3 week old pepperoni. It was a perfect night and trip .
- Breakfast was great and bed was really comfortable
- Blankets & pillows was the best I had ever felt & the room was very spacious & clean! The hotel staff was very friendly & the inside pool was lots of fun!
- Breakfast was very good and I love that there was a variety. I love that we could open our windows to let some fresh air in. Location was great, close to everything. Our room was nice, clean, pet friendly, quiet, and staff was amazing.
- The gravy was good every morning. And once we got moved to a different room it was a lot better.
Pigeon River Inn
One of our top picks in Pigeon Forge.Located along the shores of the Pigeon River and a 10-minute walk from The Smoky Mountain Opry, this inn features an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast are provided.Cable TV, a microwave and a small refrigerator are included in every room at the completely smoke-free Pigeon River Inn. Some rooms also feature a private balcony overlooking the river.The Pigeon Forge Trolley stops next to the River Inn and provides access to many local attractions. A laundromat and vending machines are also available.Dollywood is 5 miles from the inn. Wonder Works and Titanic Museum Attraction are a 10- minute walk from the property.
- The staff was excellent….rooms were very nice and clean bed was very comfortable would definitely stay again
- We liked the size of our room. There was a couch and a table and chairs. Great WiFi reception.
- We stay in Pigeon Forge at least once a month and this hotel is always our go to! I’ve stayed here several times and it’s very clean, quiet and calm, and the staff are so nice! It’s a very convenient location because it’s right on the parkway near all the shows, museums, shops, and restaurants!
- The view of the river was beautiful from your balcony.
- The first night was fair, bed was not comfortable at all. Spoke with staff and was moved to another room which was very good.
Mountain Melodies Inn Pigeon Forge/Apple Valley
One of our top picks in Pigeon Forge.Mountain Melodies Inn Pigeon Forge/Apple Valley is located in Pigeon Forge, just 4.2 miles from Smoky Mountain Ziplines.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 24 miles from Mountain Melodies Inn.
- Staff was very accommodating and helpful. Quiet place and very relaxing. Could have more movie channels available in rooms.
- We loved the view and all the shopping and food options that was close by!
Run to another hotel. It is so bad they even advertise it on the sign out front at a lower price <$29.95>and still can”t rent them out. Refrigirator not working after reporting it twice. Was told to put my medicine further back against the coils
- Nothing about this property. To those 5 people don’t you will be sorry!
- They have made several improvens since I last stayed 8 months ago.They’re actively working to improve. My beds we’re clean the towels clean and fluffy, wifi worked well. Staff very friendly. The man who checked me in was already working on my room order when he saw me walk in. I was treated very nicely by all staff I encountered.
The Lodge at Five Oaks
One of our best sellers in Pigeon Forge! Featuring an outdoor pool with a waterslide and an outdoor seating area with fire pits and plush lounge seating, The Lodge at Five Oaks offers luxury rural-inspired accommodations in Sevierville, Tennessee, just outside of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.Every rustic-inspired guest room at The Lodge at Five Oaks features real hardwood floors and wood furnishings, including a work desk and chair. Private bathrooms include a walk-in shower and complimentary bath amenities.Guests can enjoy a hot breakfast each morning at the lodge. An on-site market and charging stations are also available at the lodge for guest convenience.Dollywood and The Island in Pigeon Forge are both a 10-minute drive away. Tanger Outlet Sevierville is adjacent to the property.
- Property was clean and well maintained. Bed was super comfy.
- Everything seemed very clean and fresh there. We had a great experience and will go back again.
- Cleanliness, friendly staff, great location, great breakfast
- The bed was very comfortable and the fireplace was a very nice addition.
- Wonderful facility, great breakfast, attentive staff..would definitely stay again
Comfort Inn Apple Valley Sevierville
Comfort Inn Apple Valley Sevierville is located in Pigeon Forge, just 4.3 miles from Smoky Mountain Ziplines.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The bed mattress and pillows were very comfortable. Pool was located right down the hall from our room.
- How well manicured it was and also the parking facilities were good for handicapped.
- It was a very relaxing atmosphere. The rooms were big and furniture was comfortable.
- Staff friendly, breakfast many choices, room comfortable and quiet. Location was very convenient to many of the shows and activities we wanted to see.
- beds were clean and comfortable, great location, continental breakfast was beyond expectations such a variety to choose from compared to other places. definitely will book this place in the future.
Holiday Inn Express Pigeon Forge – Sevierville
Located in Pigeon Forge, 5 miles from Smoky Mountain Ziplines, Holiday Inn Express Pigeon Forge – Sevierville features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 24 miles from Holiday Inn Express Pigeon Forge.
- Convenient to everything Pigeon Forge has to offer but far enough off the strip to reduce some of the noise. Very clean rooms.
- Everything was good, when in Pigeon Forge, this is where we always stay.
- Great location out of the middle of the crowds and crazy, heavy traffic in Sevierville and Pigeon Forge. Nicely updated rooms that are immaculate. Delicious, free breakfast. The staff is very friendly and accommodating.
- The location was great, right down the street from all of the attractions but not on the busy strip. Very peaceful & quiet.
- The property was clean & easy to find & get to. You could smell the bleach from cleaning the room. Beds were clean, comfortable & mattresses in mattress protectors. It’s just off the main drag before the main part of Pigeon Forge with plenty of restaurants around, some shopping, & Wal-Mart across the way if you forgot something at home. The staff was great & very helpful! Something happened to out door lock & we couldn’t get in. They gave us another room to hang out in until they could get it fixed. It was frustrating, but definitely nobody’s fault & they were quick to take action & accommodate. I’d definitely stay here again!
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pigeon Forge
This completely non-smoking hotel in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee offers breakfast and free Wi-Fi. Dollywood Amusement Park and NASCAR Speed Park are just a short drive from the hotel.Every room at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pigeon Forge comes equipped with a coffee maker, a microwave and a mini-refrigerator. The rooms also include cable TV and a work desk.The Pigeon Forge Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites features an on-site indoor pool. A tour desk and laundry facilities are also available on-site.The Music Road Convention Center is within walking distance from the Pigeon Forge Tennessee Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. Black Bear Jamboree Dinner & Show and the Rainforest Adventures Tropical Discovery Zoo are also nearby.
- NOTHING. Worst Holiday Inn Express we have ever stayed at!
- We stay at this location very time we come to town at least 4 times a year. We love it here the staff is amazing! Doyle is so wonderful! We learned this trip that the hotel has a new owner and they are under renovations we are so excited to see the revocations when they are complete. We always get a jacuzzi suite and can’t wait to see what they do with those rooms. Best place to stay by far!!!!
- The size of the room was good. My favorite was the hot tub. The hotel location was great, it’s very close to lots of attractions and restaurants. & The best part is that the staff was very friendly.
- The location was very accessible to all the main attractions in Pigeon Forge. Friendly front desk workers.
- Friendliness of the staff, the coffee, hot tub, and pillows. We had car trouble and the hotel let us have a late check out so we could wait on our car to be fixed!
Econo Lodge Riverside
One of our top picks in Pigeon Forge.Nestled next to Little Pigeon River and 10 miles from Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Econo Lodge Riverside offers on-site fishing and an indoor pool. Guest rooms feature free Wi-Fi.Rooms at this Pigeon Forge, Tennessee hotel provide cable TV with HBO and a sitting area. They also have microwaves and refrigerators. Rooms with spa bathtubs are available.While staying at Riverside Econo Lodge, guests can feed ducks, fish for trout or enjoy the hotel’s picnic area on the banks of Little Pigeon River. The hotel serves continental breakfast and offers a game room.Econo Lodge is 4 miles from Dollywood’s Splash Country Water Park, Dollywood Theme Park and Gatlinburg Golf Course.
- The room was super nice, super nice pool and awesome breakfast!
- The facilities were SPOTLESS! Breakfast was delicious and the bed was TO.DIE.FOR. Best hotel stay in Pigeon Forge, ever.
- A great Breakfast. love the river in back of hotel & the lobby beautiful, the rooms was clean. We have stayed twice at this hotel, it is also great if you need adjoining rooms and the small kitchen in rooms are really handy for snacks
- This was the 3rd time we stayed at EconoLodge. We love staying there, room is nice and staff is always very nice!!! Will stay again!!!
- The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast selection was great. Our room was in the courtyard and very quite. The staff was very nice and helpful,the whole facility was exceptionally clean. I can’t wait to to book again.
Ramada Pigeon Forge North
One of our top picks in Pigeon Forge.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ramada Pigeon Forge North offers accommodations in Pigeon Forge, just 3.7 miles from Smoky Mountain Ziplines.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 23 miles from Ramada Pigeon Forge North.
- Breakfast was awesome many things to choose from. Definitely would stay againg.
- Everyone is friendly and the hotel is always very clean. Never have had a bad experience staying here.
- Great room,very clean,everything you need,bed slept wonderful. Floors very clean,had on white socks and the bottom of them we not dirty from floor at all….that tells a lot on how clean a place is😀 . Great breakfast bar,, real food. Cold and hot bar.very good. We will definitely stay again. All that for $60 and they have a indoor pool,,,very warm room and pool.
- The beds were comfortable, and the breakfast was yummy and well stocked. The staff was super friendly.
- Hotel was busy, but very quiet. View from room was wonderful!
River Bend Inn – Pigeon Forge
One of our top picks in Pigeon Forge.Featuring free WiFi, River Bend Inn – Pigeon Forge offers accommodations in Pigeon Forge.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.McGhee Tyson Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- Stayed here for years always clean,quiet friendly staff will be back in april
- Overall happy with room. It was clean and good value.
- The room was way better than i expected..clean very comfortable & location was in walking distance from all the main attractions…
Nothing ! I was told we had river front balcony. Nope
I was told full continental breakfast, nope ! No eggs breakfast meat nothing !
The mirrors were filthy, the windows and tub was filthy.
- It was an older hotel but was very clean. It met our need very well.
Top Hotels In New Era Tennessee Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in New Era Tennessee to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in New Era Tennessee but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in New Era Tennessee. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!