10 Best Hotels To Stay In Néville Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Néville Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Néville Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Néville Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Néville Upper Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Néville Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Néville Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Néville Upper Normandy:
La Maison Des Galets
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a playground, La Maison Des Galets offers accommodations in Saint-Valéry-en-Caux, just 25 miles from Étretat. There is a restaurant and bar and guests can have fun at the casino.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV.Dieppe is 17 miles from La Maison Des Galets, and Fécamp is 17 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 53 miles away.
- Beautiful view! Room is in french decorating. Balcony. Very clean.
- Sea view, friendly welcome, good breakfast and great reception and breakfast area. A pretty town and the location of the hotel was picturesque with wonderful views of the cliffs.
- The staff were great. And the view from the bedroom was brilliant
- Compared to the rest of the hotel – the room was fine and clean.
- The situation on the sea front. Staff friendly. Breakfast was good but not able to deal with gluten free.
Hotel du Casino
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. The Hotel du Casino is in Saint Valery en Caux, a small sea resort on the Côte d’Albatre in Normandy. It offers sweeping views overlooking the marina.Each Hotel du Casino room is equipped with private bathrooms, air conditioning, a TV and free Wi-Fi. The rooms have a view of the marina or hotel’s garden.The restaurant, Côté Sud, serves traditional cuisine complemented by a fine selection of wines. The bar, Côté Port, offers a cozy setting for a relaxing drink or simply unwinding after a busy day of excursions.Guests can relax in the hotel’s wellbeing club, which has a fitness room, massage showers, a hammam and individual massages given by professionals.
- Very clean, modern and comfortable rooms. Liked having a fridge in the room. Situated in an excellent location over looking the marina yet just a short walk to restaurants, shops etc. St Valery is a charming town, even in winter.
- An excellent modern hotel. Very good, if pricey, breakfast buffet. Nice views over the marina. Quiet but walking distance to town centre and sea front.
- For our purposes, that is, a long Twinning Weekend with our villages (Alfriston and Veules les Roses) it was excellent in every respect. The breakfast bar is amazing. We have, or have had, no reason to look further than the Casino.
Overall cleanliness very good and room well laid out.
Excellent choice at breakfast.
- Very comfortable room with a great view of the harbour. Large bed with nice quality linen. Quiet setting.
Hôtel Des Bains
Hôtel Des Bains is located in Saint-Valéry-en-Caux, 25 miles from Étretat and 17 miles from Dieppe. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find room service at the property.Fécamp is 17 miles from Hôtel Des Bains, and Veules-les-Roses is 3.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 53 miles from the property.
We found the staff to be very friendly and accommodating, although they could speak little Engish and we could speak even less French they looked after us and made us feel very welcome.
The room was clean and had all the things you need for a short 2-day stay that ours was.
The bed was comfortable and the location in the square meant having easy parking (free to that was a bonus).
- The room was clean and the bed very comfy. The staff were very friendly. Food was good but the menu was limited.
Nice looking. Great location.
Noisy both in evening and morning
Poor restaurant and brekafast
- Staff friendly and helpful. Restaurant very good and busy, always a good sign. Reception is at the Bar.
- Hotel very clean, room nicely decorated, restaurant very good
- We found the staff to be very friendly and accommodating, although they could speak little Engish and we could speak even less French they looked after us and made us feel very welcome.
Relais Hôtelier Douce France
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Relais Hôtelier Douce France is located in Veules-les-Roses, 29 miles from Étretat and 13 miles from Dieppe.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Le Tréport is 29 miles from Relais ier Douce France, and Fécamp is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Loved the ground level room. Great comfort and convenience.
- The room was reasonably priced, and the setting superb. The room was small, but the division between upstairs low-ceiling bedroom and downstairs kitchen/bathroom added an extra opportunity for savings on food, as well as giving more privacy.
- Wonderful staff – beautiful location / privacy / peace and quiet / facilities / nothing was too much trouble / very well presented / historic
- Everything. Set in a beautiful surroundings and village.
- lovely historic village in normandy. Local farmers market on the street in the morning. Not touristy in mid september. maybe a summer place by the sea.
Hotel Henri IV
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Henri IV offers pet-friendly accommodations in Saint-Valéry-en-Caux, just 25 miles from Étretat. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Dieppe is 17 miles from Hotel Henri IV, and Fécamp is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 52 miles from Hotel Henri IV.
- Clean, large rooms excellent shower. Owner exceptionally helpful. Continental breakfast very good.
Character property which, although slightly dated, still retains a charm and has clean rooms (we were in the comfort/ superior room). The bed was very comfortable and the linen all soft and clean. The owner was also a delight.
About 7 kms away is Restaurant Les Galets – a gastronomic delight. Extremely good food; perhaps not extremely exceptional (although we do live in London so probably have access to some of the world’s best food)!
- A warm and friendly welcome, and a host who couldn’t do enough for us. This place is a gem.
- Old & quaint hotel. Not your average modern one. The owner’s very friendly son greeted us & spoke good English. Helped us by printing a map to show us where to eat.
Within walking distance of the town.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Les Frégates lies at the mouth of the Durdent River nestled between Dieppe and Fécamp and offers a sweeping view of the bay and the Alabaster Coast beaches.The hotel is just a few feet from the sea and many of the comfortable guest rooms offer a sea view.The restaurant has a seaside terrace and features traditional French cuisine with an emphasis on fresh seafood.
- Location, restaurant underneath the hotel , playground and rock pooling nearby
- This is the most sound proofed room I have ever been in. Window was right on the beach road, ground floor, but there was not a sound from outside . . . No traffic noise, no people. My room had a fully equipped wheelchair bathroom, which was very welcome even tho I am not yet in a wheelchair. Excellent breakfast too – perfect croissants and generous bread loaf, along with fruit juices, yoghurt, cheese etc.
- Location is superb, immediately near the beach, in a very quiet village.
- Location by beach & room on 3rd floor newly decorated and comfortable. Starters and dessert on meals good
- Lovely staff. Good restaurant with sea opposite. Room overlooking the sea.
Hôtel Les Remparts
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel Les Remparts offers accommodations in Saint-Valéry-en-Caux. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Étretat is 25 miles from Hôtel Les Remparts, and Dieppe is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfy, the furnishings were dated but had character. We were on the third floor with a view of the seagulls nest and rooftops. The hotel has two separate buildings. The room was quiet with little noise from the neighbours although the hotel was full. The parking was on the street but it was free and in a quiet orderly town. The town is charming and well worth the visit. Wednesday evening is market time.
- We could take the dog. There was no body else there we had the place to ourselves, never saw any staff there.
Good value for money.
Beds comfortable, clean linen.
Plenty of towels and shower gel, soap etc.
- quiet location close to beach and facilities, sadly it was not beach weather – too early in the season.
- Bed was comfy and lovely clean crisp white sheets.
Hotel Des Bains
Ideally located between Dieppe and Fécamp, in the village of Veulettes sur Mer, the Hotel des Bains is an ideal choice for a stay on the Côte d’Albâtre.The hotel offers a variety of room types including family rooms for large and small groups. Most rooms offer a view of the sea and all rooms are functional and recently renovated.Rooms are equipped with LCD TV with satellite channels and free Wi-Fi internet access.Come to the Hotel des Bains and discover and explore the beautiful coast and seafront. Take part in many of the local activities or simply relax in a lovely atmosphere by the sea.
- Great view and quiet location. The manager was very helpful and welcoming. Would definitely recommend.
- Very pleasant and helpful manager/owner and staff. Delicious and plentiful breakfast.
- Fabulous little hotel by the sea… we had a family room as it was only for one night, great selection of bars and restaurants. Definitely returning here…
- Perfect location just few steps from the cost, friendly staff and nice breakfast. The room was basic but clean.
- Agreable endroit. Les employes d’hotel tres gentilles:)
Le Relais Des Dalles
Near the Albâtre coast, this guesthouse is located in the quaint town of Sassetot Le Mauconduit, not far from the beach. Its restaurant is famous for its delicious daily specials.The carefully decorated rooms at the Relais Des Dalles all look onto the blooming garden which can also be admired from the terrace.The guest house’s location is ideal for outdoor activities such as tennis, fishing and horseback riding.Free Wi-Fi internet access is available in the hotel rooms and free private parking is possible on site.
It was such a relief to be back in rural France away from the tourist rip-off culture on the coast, yet only 10mins from the nearest beach walk!
Madame was charming, hard working and accommodating in all ways even though my French is very limited.
The rooms were VERY traditional, but with a small but well provided bath/shower room. Dinner was not exciting, but breakfast as FAB as one would expect in rural Normandy.
- quiet location excellent restaurant food and service superb
- Really large comfy bed – lovely big shower-room. Patio doors from room onto lovely garden – so ideal for anyone travelling with their dog as we were, all rooms were on ground floor with patio doors out to garden. Food in restaurant was exceptional – they have a very good chef and lovely setting.
- We were with our family 3 grandchildren my daughter and husband. Our stay was very relaxing after a long journey. The owners very helpful. We enjoyed a glass of wine in the lovely garden in the afternoon and a very good meal and more wine in the restaurant in the evening. My 5 year old grandson thoroughly enjoyed the jaccuzzi bath in their bedroom. The setting is very nice, overlooking the green and Chataeux Sissi. All the bedrooms were comfortable and clean, and good sized rooms.
- Good sized room with seating area and large bathroom with heated towel rail.
- It was such a relief to be back in rural France away from the tourist rip-off culture on the coast, yet only 10mins from the nearest beach walk!
Auberge De La Durdent
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Auberge De La Durdent offers accommodations in Héricourt-en-Caux, just 28 miles from Honfleur. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find room service at the property.Rouen is 25 miles from Auberge De La Durdent, and Étretat is 22 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- Location, setting, bed.. the river running through the property, … the location in a lovely village with bakery and grocery. I have stayed here before and highly recommend it and have to friends.
- Lovely dinner on the terrace with music from a guitar duo was a very nice surprise. Quiet location.
- Excellent rooms comprising a large bedroom, fully equiped bath/shower room and separate lounge with furniture and a wall mounted TV. French doors onto a Balcony. Ver good quality and a great double bed too!
We chose the Auberge for the location in the Durdent valley, it was lovely to have the river running through the grounds with cows in the field next door. Very peaceful.
The bed was comfortable and the room warm, and the staff were helpful.
- chambres spacieuse avec son salon, lit très confortable. Le cadre extérieur est agréable.
Top Hotels In Néville Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Néville Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Néville Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Néville Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!