10 Best Hotels To Stay In Névian Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Névian Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Névian Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Névian Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Névian Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Névian Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Névian Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Névian Languedoc-roussillon:
Le Relais du Val d’Orbieu
Le Relais du Val d’Orbieu is located in Ornaisons, just 26 miles from Carcassone. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You can play tennis at the hotel. Narbonne is 7 miles from Le Relais du Val d’Orbieu, and Béziers is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff and informal atmosphere. The restaurant was good and we enjoyed both dinners we had there. The recommended wine was also good and reasonably priced. We had a very pleasant terrace outside our room.
- Bikes were safe. Good wifi. Nice pool. Good restaurant.
Officially there is no restaurant, but when we checked-in, we were offered modules-frites by Francois, the owner for an evening meal. When we sat down to dinner under a gazebo by the pool, the four of us were served, first of all homemade tapenade and anchoiade, followed by the very best mussels and fries any of us had ever eaten. Two massive dishes with fabulous sauces, a mountain of home cooked chips and a couple of bottles of local rose.
The rooms are of a very high standard with good bathrooms.
Service is friendly and professional and although this is clearly a newly opened hotel/B&B it is of exceptional quality. There are one or two things that still need to be completed, but they did not in any way detract from our stay
- Lots to please all the family for breakfast. Lovely dog. Good value meal in the restaurant with kids’ meals a good size for our hungry 13 year olds.
- Nice views from private terrace with outdoor furniture. Good restaurant. Dog friendly.
B&B Hôtel Narbonne (1)
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, B&B Hôtel Narbonne (1) offers accommodations in Narbonne, just 28 miles from Cap d’Agde. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Béziers is 17 miles from B&B Hôtel Narbonne (1), and Agde is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Clean room, comfortable bed, better than most breakfast, very helpful staff. Was given discount vouchers for eating at either the nearby ibis hotel and camponile hotel, however both were fully booked. Food in nearby Novotel was very good. Not the ritz, but great stopover location wise and value wise. Also peacefully quiet which is necessary when you have another 8 hours driving ahead. Will definitely use again.
- Clean room, good air con and wi-fi. Good parking. Bathroom tiny but was fine for 1 person. Didn’t take breakfast but they have a machine with good coffee.
- Bed comfortable, room a very good size and the bathroom was very good.
- Le personnel très agréable, la praticité de la réservation et du règlement, ainsi que la fonctionnalité de la chambre.
- La cercania a la ciudad y lo practico que es el hotel y conn parking realmente sorprende la maquina para hacer el check in pero es facil t fiable
Chateau du Puits Es Pratx
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Chateau du Puits Es Pratx is located in Ginestas, just 27 miles from Carcassone. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Narbonne is 9 miles from Chateau du Puits Es Pratx, and Béziers is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 24 miles from Chateau du Puits Es Pratx.
- Amazing place! Divine atmosphere, charming hosts and exellent food! Vegetarians and vegans are welcome!
- The central courtyard where we ate was delightful and dinner was good. We were 10 friends travelling together and we had a lovely time.
- Very Friendly and attentive staff and a warm welcome.
- This is a must stay (and eat) facility if you wants a true French country experience.
- dommage temps très froid , préférer l hôtel aux chambres d ‘hôtes , mais repas excellent et personnel adorable , à refaire par beau temps ..
Brit Hotel Plaisance
One of our top picks in Narbonne.Ideally situated near highways A9 and A61, this hotel welcomes you just 5 minutes from the center of Narbonne.The Brit Hotel Narbonne Plaisance features comfortable and well furnished guestrooms. They are all equipped with modern private bathrooms, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi internet access.In the summer months, enjoy your breakfast on the hotel’s lovely shaded terrace. Also provided is a free private parking lot.The ideal location of the Brit Hotel Narbonne Plaisance makes discovering the surrounding area easy. You will find sandy beaches and various activities like river tourism, biking, walking, horseback riding and fishing.
- Friendly staff who made our stay pleasant. Free parking. Excellent coffee and fresh local products for breakfast.
- This was the perfect one night stay. I was traveling with my two puppies and everything was beyond my expections. Great welcome, super comfort bed, very hot shower, delicious dinner and terrific fresh breakfast. I really really recommend this place!
Evening meal excellent, loved the way they displayed the meat/fish before you made your choice so you could see the quality which was fab
Staff friendliness excellent
- Lovely lady owner at the hotel. Evening meal very good and value for money. After along drive so good to have a meal at the hotel.
- Convenient location, large parking lot, friendly staff, clean, nice breakfast. Simple hotel but comfortable.
Hôtel La Résidence
One of our best sellers in Narbonne! Hôtel La Résidence offers accommodations in Narbonne. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cap d’Agde is 26 miles from Hôtel La Résidence, and Béziers is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Friendly polite and very accommodating staff. Locality to city. Comprehensive fresh and tasty breakfast!
- It was a good hotel which had what a traveller needs for one night: a good bed, hot shower and a breakfast.
- The staff was MARVELLOUS. The location was excellent.
- Very warm and welcoming staff. Nice quiet, newly decorated rooms. No elevator. Very nice breakfast buffet with some local, homemade foods.
- Very good overall, and much more pet friendly than last time, will stay again shortly and the staff were excellent.
One of our top picks in Narbonne.Located just outside the center of Narbonne, the Campanile Narbonne offers well-equipped rooms, features an excellent restaurant and offers free private parking.All rooms at the Campanile Narbonne include private bathrooms, free Wi-Fi internet access, and TV with Canal+ cable and satellite channels.The friendly and attentive staff at the Campanile Narbonne will be happy to help you organize your stay 24 hours a day.
- Bedrooms comfortable. Food reasonable but very limited menu – we had to stop here for 2 nights due to a motorway closure (snow!). OK for 1 night stopover, but after 2 breakfasts, 2 dinners and a lunch we were rather bored with the restaurant and trapped by lorries so no chance to go elsewhere.
- LOCATION EXCELLENT CLose by the highway Well priced
- We found all the staff very friendly & helpful.
- good place to stay overnight en route to Spain..happy to have our labrador..restaurant just fine for dinner and breakfast
- Very good for one night on the road to or from Spain
Novotel Narbonne Sud
Located in Narbonne, 28 miles from Cap d’Agde, Novotel Narbonne Sud features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.Béziers is 17 miles from Novotel Narbonne Sud, and Agde is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 21 miles from Novotel Narbonne Sud.
- Very good service from the staff, it felt safe to park the car at night.
- Bed very comfy although room small for a family. Good breakfast buffet. Staff friendly.
- Hotel was very clean and in a good location. Rooms were clean and comfortable and the breakfast was superb with a good selection. The hotel had a bar and eating facilities which was good and the staff were friendly and even giving the children small cuddly toys on arrival. Pool was excellent and all in all a great stop over on our way down to Spain
- It’s located in an industrial area, however very close to city. Friendly and kind staff. Buffet breakfast very good, deco in comun areas is modern and clean.
- Being a Novotel you expect better than Ibis but my experience has been generally hit and miss with Novotel. Room was fine, location quite far from anything useful without the car, so not great if you want to wander around. Many employees didn’t speak English which I thought was a bit strange in a touristy place. Service and facilities (apart from the small pool) not above any regular Ibis.
Citotel Hôtel Du Midi
One of our best sellers in Narbonne! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Citotel Hôtel Du Midi offers accommodations in Narbonne, just 27 miles from Cap d’Agde. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Béziers is 16 miles from Citotel Hôtel Du Midi, and Agde is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Despite overlooking an at times busy road, there was no issue with outside noise. Simple, yet adequate selection of items for buffet breakfast with range of breads and cakes. 10 minute stroll to town centre.
You get what you pay for. This was a last minute booking and I was in need of parking, which is virtually impossible on Narbonne Streets. So the best thing about this hotel was covered parking.
The room was spartan and I chose to upgrade from a shoebox to a more spacious room, which I would advise anyone to do
I found everything adequate. Not impressive but satisfactory for accommodation for tourists who would only spend time in the room sleeping
- Breakfast was an adequate selection of high quality products. Room size good and bed comfortable for us. Slept well. Fresh clean towels everyday and very good location.
- We had a private bedroom, in fact we had the handicap access bedroom, roomy, on the main floor, close to the reception and the lounge. It was very quiet. The bathroom was large. Everything was very clean. We enjoyed the welcoming lounge, the free teas and coffees. The hotel is a few blocks from the train station, surrounded by good eating places.
All OK. Room spotless. Very nice breakfast.
Restaurants on the canal quaysides, just a short walk.
One restaurant (facing shops, near the quay) is just tucked in besides a church, that is superb. Used it a few times.
AND for those who like walking, there is an excellent walk on the canal (country side). Walk towards railway, under railway bridge to the left and just keep walking.
Hotel de France
One of our top picks in Narbonne.Featuring free WiFi and a patio, Hotel de France offers accommodation in Narbonne, just 300 feet from Narbonne’s indoor food market.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge service at the property. Breakfast is available for an extra charge and includes local produce.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. The hotel also offers bike hire. For guests that wish to explore the local area, Canal de la Robine is 4.3 miles from the property while Saint-Just-et-Saint-Pasteur de Narbonne Cathedral is 2,300 feet away.Béziers is 15.5 miles from Hotel de France, while Agde is 24.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 19.9 miles from Hotel de France.
- Excellent location, and warm welcome, the room was spacious, clean and the bed very comfortable.
This is a delightful hotel run by a delightful man, Vincent.
It is a lot like a house. Vincent isn’t there much, so one comes and goes. He will leave you a key inside if you arrive out of hours.
Breakfast is good, with actual eggs you can boil yourself.
The room was comfortable, clean and a good size.
For a stay in Narbonne you couldn’t really do much better
Great Hotel right in the center of town. Fabulous Manager, Vincent, who could not do enough to ensure our stay was enjoyable.
Huge double bed, bathroom with all amenities and toiletries. Fabulous homely feel to this Hotel
- The owner was so welcoming and kind. You could tell he really loved what he did and this added so much warmth not only to our stay at the hotel, but also to our experience of the city of Narbonne as well.
- The owner and staff were delightful and most helpful with suggestions and general orientation for newcomers to the city.
B&B Hôtel Narbonne (2)
Featuring free WiFi, B&B Hôtel Narbonne (2) offers accommodations in Narbonne. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Cap d’Agde is 28 miles from B&B Hôtel Narbonne (2), and Béziers is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Le calme et la proximité du resto Les grands buffets
- Frühstück war gut.Betten waren sehr gut.Personal war sehr nett.
- Por decir algo, muy cerca de la salida de la autopista y que tienen parking gratuito.
L’accueil très correct
Le petit déjeuner avec du choix et une large amplitude horaire qui permet de ne pas se precipiter le matin.
- Sehr kleine Zimmer, mit dem Nötigsten ausgestattet. Für die Durchreise genügend. Einfacher Frühstücksraum mit Standardfrühstück.
Top Hotels In Névian Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Névian Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Névian Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Névian Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!