10 Best Hotels To Stay In Nevers Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Nevers Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nevers Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nevers Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nevers Burgundy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nevers Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nevers Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Nevers Burgundy:
This hotel is located in Nevers, just a 5-minute walk from the town centre.All of the rooms at Nevers Hotel feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a a bath or a shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge.Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the hotel. Free, closed parking is also possible on site and the Palais Ducal is just 0.6 miles away. The train station is just 0.6 miles away.
- We were travelling home to UK form Spain, had just done 400 miles. Hotel was warm comfortable, excellent facilities. Just what we needed.
- Propietor very welcoming and friendly, with good English. Reasonably priced breakfast with good choice.
- Situation proche du centre-ville, parking privé, literie confortable, personnel accueillant. Hôtel créé dans des corps de bâtiments anciens: les cages d’escaliers et les portes sont étroites, les chambres sont petites mais tout est rénové et propret.
l’accueil est impeccable, sourires, disponibilité et amabilité sont au rendez-vous, on se sent vraiment bien accueilli :o)
La literie est de bonne qualité, il fait calme et le petit déjeuner est plus que généreux.
Nous y reviendrons les yeux fermés!
- Le personnel charmant, les lits très confortable, arrangé avec goût.
Inter-Hotel Nevers Centre Gare
Located in Nevers, 30 miles from Moulins, Inter Hôtel Nevers Centre Gare features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Sainte-Marie is 16 miles from Inter Hôtel Nevers Centre Gare, and Sancerre is 28 miles away.
- The receptionist on evening of the 23 of February and another receptionist on the morning of the 24 of February, made my experience a real pleasure, both were so nice, if I come again I would always stay with your hotel. Thank you so very much. Laura Birschbach
- Staff not friendly but overall good value for money
- Close to the city center and station, quiet and nice
- Very convenient location opposite railway station. Mechanical shutter on window so room completely dark – handy if you are a light sleeper.
Right opposite the station and just a short stroll up into town proper,
the hotel still with its previous name of Hotel Modern across the front in a faded art deco font, has good rooms with proper showers and comfortable bedding, and is centrally air-conditioned.
The room we had was triangular shaped on the corner, so a bit smaller than other rooms, but had two windows.
Hôtel Villa Du Parc
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hôtel Villa Du Parc is located in Nevers, just 31 miles from Moulins.Every room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Sainte-Marie is 16 miles from Hôtel Villa Du Parc, and Sancerre is 28 miles away.
- Very friendly staff; good location in Nevers; old House with pros&cons
- Charming hotel and small room.Very clean and located across from lovely park. Reception friendly also helpful. Great location with good wi-fi. Will visit again. Solo traveler.
City centre location, on a street adjacent to the Parc Roger Salengro. We managed to park four motorcycles outside, but only because the street was closed for roadworks, otherwise it could have been busier and harder to find a space.
There is a small reception and lounge area.
This is an old building where the rooms have been readjusted and adapted to accommodate an ensuite, resulting in squashed doorways at funny angles, and odd shaped ensuite with everything squeezed in at odd angles. Nevertheless it all worked fine.
Four of our party of six did complain about the room they were assigned, and one couple did ask for a change of room. The staff didn’t seem to be too concerned in helping out.
Breakfast seemed rather basic, so we ate elsewhere.
Restaurants are aplenty across the park, where most had outside tables and chairs.
Nevers is a nice place, Hotel Villa De Parc isn’t quite so, but for two nights only it is manageable….
Very warm welcome from all staff.
Room big and comforable
Excellent location, nice and comfortable rooms.
Staff friendly and smiling
Hôtel de Verdun
One of our top picks in Nevers.Hôtel de Verdun is located in Nevers, 31 miles from Moulins and 16 miles from Sainte-Marie.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. Sancerre is 28 miles from Hôtel de Verdun, and Cosne-sur-Loire is 30 miles away.
- Quiet, clean, well situated, excellent breakfast, friendly and helpfull owners
The room was comfortable and very well equipped, though the wallpaper was peeling off in a number of places. I liked having a side door (with code pad) near the room so you could get in and out without having to go back to reception.
The setting was very good, facing on to a park and it was 5 minutes walk through the park or along the road to the town centre.
I was aware of the cats in the public areas, but didn’t find them a problem at all.
Good value for money at the early booking rate.
- The price was much higher than I thought, the bed was great ,Not enough towel for a shower,The Breakfast was very poor, not a lot of variety to eat.
- This hotel covers all the bases for a pleasant stay – large rooms, comfortable beds, a cozy courtyard for relaxing, a location across the road from a lovely park and a great place to park bikes safely overnight. It is located close to the old town and also to a very modern large supermarket. The proprietors are very friendly and helpful. It is not fancy but it is clean and offers excellent value for cost.
- The room was basic but had all you need. Tv, kettle, comfy bed and good shower. The owners greeted us like old friends and pointed out the best sights to see in the area. Welcomed us and our dog it was nice to stay somewhere so welcoming.
Mercure Nevers Pont De Loire
Set on the banks of the Loire River, the Mercure Nevers Pont de Loire is across from the center of the city with easy access from the A77 highway.The spacious and well-furnished rooms at this Mercure hotel come with private bathrooms. Some offer a view of the Loire.The restaurant serves traditional French cuisine and in the summertime, meals can be served on a terrace overlooking the river.So, for your next stopover or short stay in this charming area, look no further than the Mercure Nevers Pont De Loire. The property has 2 private parking lots and one of them is free.
- Great location close to Magny Cours motor racing circuit. Secure parking. Situated next to river below the town. Easy access into the town for bars and restaurants.
- The food in the restaurant was fine and with only two on duty, the restaurant staff did well.
- Secure parking below the hotel. Comfortable, clean room. Only used the restaurant for breakfast. A decent choice available. A good riverside location on the outskirts of the town.
- Typical Mercure. Clean and basic but has everything you need. Close to Nevers old town so good bars and restaurants are only a short walk away. Nonetheless, the hotel is very tranquil and quiet.
- A typical modern chain hotel set up to provide the expected amenities
Kyriad Hotel Nevers Centre
One of our best sellers in Nevers! Located in the center of Nevers, the Kyriad Hotel offers comfortable, air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV and a work desk. You can sample traditional French cuisine in the hotel restaurant.Free private parking is provided at the Kyriad Hotel Nevers Centre, making it easy to explore the Bourgogne region by car.The Kyriad is situated just 650 feet from the Sainte Bernadette hunting grounds and 9 miles from the Nevers Magny motor racing circuit.The friendly and attentive staff at the Kyriad Hotel Nevers Centre will be happy to help you organize your stay in Nevers 24 hours a day.
- This hotel was ok, but the city was like abandoned. The receptionist recommended us a restaurant to have dinner which we could never find. Finally, after 25 minutes walking -alone, we find a place.
- Great selection of continental breakfast items to chose from.
- It was a pleasant place to be on a very cold wet Sunday
Very efficient and friendly staff. Well organized hotel. Parking lot was easy and safe behind a secured gate.
Room was on the small side but pleasantly decorated and lighted and well arranged. Fine bed and bed linen.
Restaurant was well visited and seemed to have actual classic cooking. Didn’t try it this time.
Had a good rest there. Recommended for business and travel-through, or for a short visit to Nevers.
- Exceptional value for money both for accommodation and food. The dinner was outstanding and the staff very friendly – they made our stay very enjoyable. Off road secure parking. We would definitey return.
Hôtel de Clèves
Hôtel de Clèves offers accommodations in Nevers.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Moulins is 30 miles from Hôtel de Clèves, and Sainte-Marie is 16 miles away.
- Nice clean rooms, the mattress is comfortable, very pleasant. The hotel has a great location quiet street in the center of the city.
- Very friendly staff, even not speaking English they do their best to help.
- Looked like a recent refurb and the place was clean crisp and spacious. Decent sized room, excellent shower and comfortable bed ticks all my boxes. Reception lady very helpful and friendly. Good access to Cafe Agricole and the rest of the town.
- We were in a family room and what a fantastic room. Lots of space. Friendly host.
- We had a family room for 5 which was very spacious – it was on 2 levels with 2 bathrooms. It was very clean and looked recently refurbished. Overall, excellent value for money with the bonus of being near the center of an interesting town, however the location of the hotel was quiet.
Au Relais Nivernais
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Au Relais Nivernais offers accommodations in Nevers, just 30 miles from Moulins. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Sainte-Marie is 15 miles from Au Relais Nivernais, and Sancerre is 28 miles from the property.
- Staff very accommodating. Arrived when bar was shut but were served with drinks by the receptionist. Nothing was too much trouble
- la chambre 1, 3 et 9 rien à redire, très bien et très propre, salle d’eau très bien pensée, le dîner très bien également (sauf le pain), seul regret et de taille eu égard du reste, je le conseille pour le reste, le réceptionniste agréable et le secteur très calme et plutôt sécurisé, parking, etc…
- L’hôtel est juste à côté du restaurant. C’est pratique. On mange très bien. La chambre est propre, correcte. Plusieurs prises disponibles. J’ai rencontré quelques difficultés à me connecter (nous étions peut-être trop sur la connection)
- Établissement propre et confortable avec un bon restaurant
Très bon accueil au check-in comme au petit déjeuner.
Chambre de bonne taille.
Beaucoup de prises électriques.
WC séparées de la SDB, confort que n’offrent pas les grandes chaines même pour un prix supérieur, sans parler de beaucoup de 4 étoiles.
Petit déjeuner très correct.
Inter-Hotel Nevers Clos Sainte-Marie
Inter-Hotel Clos Sainte-Marie is located in Nevers, just 30 miles from Moulins. Private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Sainte-Marie is 15 miles from Hotel Clos Sainte Marie, and Sancerre is 28 miles away.
- The hotel was easy to find and has secure parking which is a bonus. The room (garden room, first floor overlooking driveway) is functional and fine for a quick overnight stop, although would probably be a bit warm in the height of summer.
- Quite hotel near shopping district. Just out side center of town so had good walk to sights. The hotel staff was very helpful answering all our questions. Breakfast was good.
- Accueil familial convivial et personnalisé qui donne l’impression d’etre chez des amis. Chambres personnalisees spacieuses avec tout le mobilier pour les affaires. TRES bon en cas servi en chambre
- La disponibilité et l’amabilité de notre hotesse
- La gentillesse discrète et attentionnée de l’accueil
Hôtel Beauséjour Nevers
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Nevers in the region of Bourgogne, 31 miles from Moulins, Hôtel Beauséjour Nevers features a terrace and views of the garden.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Sainte-Marie is 16 miles from Hôtel Beauséjour Nevers, and Sancerre is 28 miles from the property.
- Michel, the Manager exceeded expectations for personalized service, communication and was a great host.
- Its location, proximity to St Bernadette and town centre. Michel(Michael) the manager is an excellent guy. Friendly and helpful. Breakfast is pretty good.
- Within walking distance of town centre. Very near to train station. Proprietor speaks excellent English . Buffet breakfast is very good and good value for money . Wifi good enough to steam live tv. Garage across the road to store my bike.
Very good isolation from street noise when window closed.
Manager was very friendly and caring.
- croissants were very flaky. breakfast not worth the money, choices were limited.
Top Hotels In Nevers Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nevers Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nevers Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nevers Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!