10 Best Hotels To Stay In Neuwiller-lès-Saverne Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Neuwiller-lès-Saverne Alsace is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Neuwiller-lès-Saverne Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Neuwiller-lès-Saverne Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Neuwiller-lès-Saverne Alsace. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Neuwiller-lès-Saverne Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Neuwiller-lès-Saverne Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Neuwiller-lès-saverne Alsace:
Hôtel Du Herrenstein
This hotel is in an 18th-century mansion in France’s Alsace region. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi access, a restaurant and a bar. Free parking is available.Rooms at the Hotel du Herrenstein are equipped with a flat-screen TV, minibar and CD player. Each room has a private bathroom with shower or tub and hairdryer.Hotel du Herrenstein’s restaurant serves both Alsatian cuisine and specialties from the south-west of France. Guests can dine in the dining room, in the flower-filled garden or in the vaulted cellar.Herrenstein Hotel is 32.9 miles from Strasbourg.
- The hotel is situated in a very charming French village. It lies in a close proximity to the motorway. The rooms are very cosy, romantic and clean. The staff were very welcoming and helpful. We also loved the delicious Easter egg chocolates waiting for us in our rooms and the view from our window onto the church’s rooftop which was a home to four stork nests.
- Lovely room and bed, all that was needed! The storks nesting on the roof and nearby were an extra bonus.
- We had great expectations when we arrived to this place. The environment and place are nice and we had a warm welcoming (or that is what we thought).
- Parking on site. Hotel in a small Alsace village close to Saverene and autoroute.
Everything was just perfect including breakfast and dinner
The hotel restaurant, which is located in the middle of the village is easily accessible.It is located inside the regional natural park of the North Vosges. The hotel is 5 minutes from the Saverne exit of the Paris – Strasbourg highway (A4), 19 miles from Strasbourg and a 35 minute drive from the Strasbourg/Entzheim international airport.Kleiber is a comfortable house with pleasant and friendly surroundings.
We had requested twin beds and were given a choice of rooms: one large bed or twin beds. The owner showed us both rooms, which was nice. We chose one that was overlooking the street and the owner warned us that it could be noisy. But traffic was so light that it didn’t bother us.
Breakfast is excellent. Lots of variety.
Dinner was very good, mostly typical food from the area.
- We found that the food at the restaurant was extremely good being traditional local dishes that are otherwise rare to find, while the coffee was very good for breakfast and there are a multitude of jams to try, we really love the homemade apple juice and really look forward to staying at Kleiber again.
- The room was clean and comfortable. The evening meal was enjoyable and set in a rustic bar and restaurant – very Alsace .
- Nice quiet village, decent room with good shower. Nice food in the restaurant.
Shower room large and modern!!!
No fan hot weather!!
- We had requested twin beds and were given a choice of rooms: one large bed or twin beds. The owner showed us both rooms, which was nice. We chose one that was overlooking the street and the owner warned us that it could be noisy. But traffic was so light that it didn’t bother us.
Hotel Ecluse 34
Showcasing a sauna and hammam, Hotel Ecluse 34 is located in Steinbourg in the region of Alsace, just 20 miles from Strasbourg. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Obernai is 21 miles from Hotel Ecluse 34, and Kirrwiller is 7 miles away. Entzheim Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- Close to the motorway so great for a stop over. The food in the restaurant was very good, but quite exspensive for what it was. Continental breakfast was €11 andyhere aren’t really any other options nearby.
- Convenient to motorway; ideal for a one night stopover.
- The room was warm and comfortable. Staff were friendly. Breakfast was nice. Place very well presented.
- Good staff close to motorway great Menu for restaurant quality of the beds and cleanliness
- English spoken, v helpful and welcoming staff, excellent coffee, great breakfast. Enjoyed our evening meal, too. Convenient to be able to stay in the hotel and get something good to eat.
Hotel Restaurant Aux Trois Roses
Featuring free WiFi and a sauna, Hotel Restaurant Aux Trois Roses offers accommodations in La Petite-Pierre. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Strasbourg is 27 miles from Hotel Aux Trois Roses, and Saarbrücken is 30 miles away. Entzheim Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- we had a perfect stay, friendly staf, amazing vieuw, clean and big rooms
- Wonderful staff to greet you, spotless clean, family atmosphere. First class room with fantastic views. Food in the restraint ut of this world every night.
- great view from the balcony, the wet room was great and very useful for less able travellers
- Very nice staff, extremely helpful, always smiling. We had an upgrade, as I have reduced mobility – everything is adapted. Clean, welcoming – the hotel has just what you need for a lovely stay in Alsace!
- Very nice restaurant terrace for dinner time. Staffs were nice and friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. You can park easily by the roadside.
Cour Du Tonnelier
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Cour Du Tonnelier offers accommodations in Bouxwiller. The hotel has a sun terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is concierge services at the property.Strasbourg is 21 miles from Cour Du Tonnelier, and Obernai is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 21 miles from Cour Du Tonnelier.
- Le rapport qualité-prix était en concordance. Chambre très agréable et rien à dire sur la propreté. Endroit très calme et reposant….
chauffage impeccable (il faisait très froid et on avait de la neige)
le matelas (top)
- Bonne ambiance familiale accueil parfait propreté impeccable.
- Le personnel est très souriant et agréable. Literie impeccable et équipements top. Je recommande fortement cet établissement
- Salle de bain très moyenne en propreté et en taaille
Hôtel des Vosges
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hôtel des Vosges offers accommodations in La Petite-Pierre. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Strasbourg is 27 miles from Hôtel des Vosges, and Saarbrücken is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- There are few hotels in the centre of this town in a tourist area so prices reflect that (high) especially for food in this hotel and others locally. I found the hotel somewhat dated and the room similarly – clean but not very modern. The especially disappointing feature (at this price – not cheap) was a very poor quality cheap polyester duvet and pillow that were hot and uncomfortable. For the price I expected better. The food was good but overpriced. Equally the breakfast was acceptable but not outstanding given the £12 supplement on top of an already expensive room. The owners have run it for many years and it is a well established place but a little tired at the edges and the bedding very cheap and in my view not acceptable.
- The sauna and restaurant hotel were a great addition to the quiet and spacious rooms
- Rooms have been tastefully redecorated preserving their historical legacy. Location is great and so make sure to ask for a room facing over the old fortified town (which is a 10 min walk away and a little hidden). The restaurant was great and breakfast generous. Staff also very friendly – particularly as it’s still family-run. Parking is just opposite and free which is always appreciated. Overall a great find.
- An well sited hotel with views across the adjacent deep & wooded valley. The evening meal in the hotel’s restaurant was superb.
- Owner and staff very friendly and helpful. Room was spacious, bed comfortable, breakfasts excellent. Would definitely stay here again – wished we’d had longer to enjoy. Local shops were good – especially the patisserie. Loved having an elevator for our suitcases.
Logis Hôtel Notre-Dame
Located in Danne-et-Quatre-Vents, 25 miles from Strasbourg, Logis Hôtel Notre-Dame features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, room service and a hairdresser’s at the property.Obernai is 23 miles from Logis Hôtel Notre-Dame, and Kirrwiller is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 22 miles from Logis Hôtel Notre-Dame.
friendly staff who made us feel welcome
excellent restaurant for dinner
good breakfast selection
clean quiet rooms
- The Hosts were great. Couldn’t have been friendlier. The food in the restaurant was top notch, and pool and sauna were a treat after a day of sight seeing.
- Family run traditional hotel with good food and good value for money — conveniently close to autoroute and the right distance for days travel from the channel tunnel
- The family who own the hotel were tres charmant and the food was excellent.
- Very friendly staff. Good dinner in the hotel. The rooms are modern and clean, even though the hotel has been in the family for 3 generations. The location is quiet and country-like. A great value for the money.
- friendly staff who made us feel welcome
Hotel Au Vieux Moulin
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel Au Vieux Moulin is located in Graufthal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Strasbourg is 27 miles from Hotel Au Vieux Moulin, and Obernai is 26 miles away. Entzheim Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- The food in the restaurant was amazing. The owners were very friendly. The room with three beds had a lovely bathroom with bathtub.
- The restaurant was amazing. We tried the menu and everything was unique and excellent.
- Exelent location and spacious room with large bathroom and unforgettable dinner at restaurant.
- Very pretty location, lovely rooms, staff very attentive and friendly.
Brilliant find. Was greeted by the owners who were very friendly and eager to please. The rooms were very comfortable but the best part of this hotel is the restaurant. superb customer service and fantastic food and wine was the order of the night.
The hotel grounds were delightful with its own gardens and lake.
Hotel Restaurant Ernenwein
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Restaurant Ernenwein offers pet-friendly accommodations in Obermodern, just 20 miles from Strasbourg. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, gift shop, and shops at the property.Obernai is 26 miles from Hotel Ernenwein, and Kirrwiller is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 21 miles from Hotel Restaurant Ernenwein.
situation idéale près du cabaret de kirrwiller
litterie tres correcte grande douche
- La proximité avec le casino Royal Palace de Kirrwiller (5mn en voiture)
- Un établissement à taille humaine, avec un accueil très sympathique et serviable. Le petit déjeuner copieux sucré et salé.
- L’emplacement à 5 min de kirrwiller pour le music hall. Une bonne literie.
le calme ….et l’accueil très chaleureux ….
petite terasses pour les fumeurs…
- situation idéale près du cabaret de kirrwiller
This inn is located in the natural reserve of Vosges du Nord. It offers a sauna and a hammam, and rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TVs.Each guest room at the Auberge d’Imsthal also has a private bathroom, and some have balconies or Italian showers.The Auberge’s restaurant serves traditional Alsatian cuisine and a daily breakfast, which can be enjoyed on the shady terrace.For those visiting the area by car, free private parking is available. Saverne is 12 miles from the Auberge d’Imsthal and Sarrebourg is 41 miles away.
- comfortable hotel in historic location in the woods. Very nice local Alscaian food – pike, trout – there are medieaval fishponds outside. We a were passing through, but this would be a great walking location.
- Good overnight stop in tranquil location where we have stayed several times. Good food in comfortable and cosy restaurant.
- The dinner is excellent. I also enjoy walking around the hotel.
- relaxed atmosphere, good food, beautiful terrace and garden, most of the rooms are renovated and pleasant, close to La Petite Pierre
- The room was fairly big and comfortable, beautiful view to the pond and hillsides, the location is perfect for nature lovers. Good food in the restaurant and for breakfast.
Top Hotels In Neuwiller-lès-saverne Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Neuwiller-lès-Saverne Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Neuwiller-lès-Saverne Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Neuwiller-lès-Saverne Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!