10 Best Hotels To Stay In Neuvy-Saint-Sépulchre Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Neuvy-Saint-Sépulchre Centre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Neuvy-Saint-Sépulchre Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Neuvy-Saint-Sépulchre Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Neuvy-Saint-Sépulchre Centre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Neuvy-Saint-Sépulchre Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Neuvy-Saint-Sépulchre Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Neuvy-saint-sépulchre Centre:
Hotel A Notre Dame
Located in La Châtre in the region of Centre, 21 miles from Châteauroux, Hotel A Notre Dame features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.Guéret is 29 miles from Hotel A Notre Dame, and Orval is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- This is a family run hotel, the staff were genuinely friendly and helpful. The ambience these was excellent. I would stay again and would recommend it.
- Friendly and helpful staff, superb central location yet quiet.
- The staff was wonderful! The women at the desk were some of the nicest, friendliest desk staff I’ve ever encountered. They answered all our questions cheerfully and were extremely helpful. The continental breakfast was delicious – fresh croissants, rolls, yogurt, orange juice and beverages. It was extremely quiet and within walking distance of the bus to Chatauroux, the closest larger town. This is an older, historic hotel with pictures on the breakfast room walls of it from around WWI or before. The statue of our lady that gives the hotel its name is incrusted in the façade and is a historical monument. This is NOT a luxury hotel by any means – it is a small, traditional hotel with a winding staircase, heavy metal keys that you leave at the desk when you go out, and windows that open (no air conditioning). The rooms (and especially the bathroom) are small by American standards, but clean. Excellent value for the price.
- excellent welcome on arrival, very comfortable room and the breakfast very good
- Excellent breakfast and very friendly staff. Well placed in town and easy to find. Good parking facilities
La Grange offers accommodations in Chassignolles. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Châteauroux is 22 miles from La Grange, and Guéret is 26 miles away. Deols Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Als Pilger übernachtete ich in dieser Unterkunft. Es war ein sehr schöner Auffenthalt in einer entspannten Athmosphäre und einem guten Essen im Restaurant. Absolute Ruhe, sehr geschmackvoll eingerichtete und sauber. Vielen Dank.
- Accueil convivial , personnel au top et disponible . Établissement rénové , propre et dans un esprit moderne . Repas fait maison et délicieux. Je recommande fortement .
- Accueillant très propre et excellent rapport qualité prix
- Une arrivée sympa dans ce village, calme, paisible, et cet établissement est super. L’accueil de la propriétaire, le bar, le restaurant, la gentillesse, l’amabilité, le service, la propreté, le confort, tout était parfait. Merci pour tout. Béa, Dany et Paulette.
- accceuil chaleureux et disponibilité plus dde choix au petit
Hotel Du Commerce
Hotel Du Commerce is located in La Châtre, 21 miles from Châteauroux and 29 miles from Guéret. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Orval is 25 miles from Hotel Du Commerce, and Saint-Maur is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 23 miles from Hotel Du Commerce.
Superb place to stay.
Newly renovated rooms are beautiful and the en suite in our room was equivalent to a 5 star hotel .
We had to stay as our water froze at our home.
Isabelle Bertrand and Claire always very welcoming .
Food consistently good and wine choice excellent.
I would highly recommend staying here but request a room overlooking the square which is so beautiful .
- Hotel will be perfect once the planned renovations are over; the staff was awesome so was the breakfast every morning
- Loads of hot water. Good central location and free easy accessible parking. Good breakfast. Good “cafe” atmosphere.
Accueil sympathique lors de la visite des chambres et la remise des clefs. De plus l’hôtel vient d’être entièrement restauré.
Le lieu est propre et calme.
- Voisins indélicats car hôtel cloison ‘type’ on habite ensemble.
- Superb place to stay.
Hotel des Artistes
Located in Gargilesse-Dampierre, 21 miles from Châteauroux, Hotel des Artistes features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Guéret is 27 miles from Hotel des Artistes, and Le Blanc is 27 miles from the property. Deols Airport is 25 miles away.
- The charm of the hotel des Artistes and the village of Gargilesse-Dampierre. That is something you can’t put a price on!
- Excellent restaurant. Welcoming staff. Beautiful location.
- A very beautiful small village in the middle of nowhere. The owner spoke good English.
- Excellent food great staff and a charming village great place to unwind after a long journey
We made a stop there only for one night on the way of our holidays. What a great surprise !!! The hotel is very charming, the village is one of the most beautiful in France, village of artists (painters, musicians, writers…), George Sand was living here also…You can feel a magic ” old France” atmosphere (like the film Chocolat)…
You have a very good restaurant at the hostel, I reccoment you to sit there as the macic will continue….We had, among other specialities, a duck with morello cherry sauce… Simply amazing….The breakfast was also delicious: pastry and bakery, done at the moment, were fantastic (the owner was a baker in a previous life :-)), and we has a squeezed-at-the -moment fresh orange juice…..If you are looking for a genuine, cosy, warming, artistic, historical, gastronomic stay, do not hesitate a second….
Hôtel Les Dryades Golf & Spa
Located in Pouligny-Notre-Dame, 30 miles from Montluçon, Hôtel Les Dryades Golf & Spa features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Châteauroux is 27 miles from Hôtel Dryades Golf & Spa, and Guéret is 23 miles from the property. Deols Airport is 29 miles away.
- Wellness looked nice, but we did not pay visit. Altough we were charged !!
This was our second visit and we were quite disappointed. The view from the rooms and the breakfast restaurant and the top floor were amazing!
Good stop over if travelling back from the south. Beds were comfortable but rooms and bathrooms tired and needed freshening up.
- Access to SPA and swimming pool, breakfast on level 6 with great panoramic view. We arrived late and got upgraded to a suite free of charge. Staff was exceptional.
- Brilliant views, lovely cycle ride available in beautiful surroundings. Good meal and excellent breakfast on the stunning panoramic 6th floor.
- The golf course was good and the views from the hotel were excellent.
Manoir de Boisvillers
Showcasing an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, Manoir de Boisvillers is located in Argenton-sur-Creuse. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Châteauroux is 17 miles from Manoir de Boisvillers, and Le Blanc is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 22 miles from Manoir de Boisvillers.
- We were travelling through France after an extended stay in Spain and opted for the hotel as it was in an ideal location for a stopover. Our room was absolutely charming. The hotel was near the river and walking distance to the town and restaurants. The room we had breakfast in was lovely, as was the choice of food for the continental breakfast. The owner is doing up the rooms gradually and we will definitely make sure this is a stop off on any return journey, to check progress.
- Everything! Wonderful location in an interesting French town . Very much enjoyed our stay in this lovely hotel.
- Beautiful building. Beautiful surroundings, garden and town. The room was charming and clean and had everything we needed in it. The breakfast was fantastic. Our host was extremely helpful and charming and discreet.
Very nice house and the owner was very pleasant.The room was big for 4 and had a fridge and a nice bathroom.The parking is secure behind a gate so very nice.
Nice location and the Creuse is just outside the window, it was very nice.
- Lovely old hotel, minutes away from the centre. Staff very friendly & helpful.
One of our top picks in Châteauroux.Located in Châteauroux, 3.3 miles from Saint-Maur, Kyriad Chateauroux features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Deols Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Good locatin when travelling. The staff were friendly, room clean and warm. Evening meal and breakfast were very good
- More than adequate room; friendly staff; great food
- The location was easy to find. Staff member on reception was friendly and helpful
- Was a decent room , the only thing it was a bit far away from the town . That wasn’t a problem as we had our motorcycles . But we couldn’t have a drink while riding ! All in all it was a descent place . Good parking for the bikes . And there was a magic pizza van doing stone cooked pizzas . Very nice ?
- Inexpensive for b& b but the advertised restaurant was closed
Inter-Hotel Châteauroux Sud Amarys
One of our top picks in Châteauroux.Inter-Hotel Amarys Chateauroux Le Forum is located in Châteauroux, just 5 miles from Saint-Maur.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 5 miles from Inter Amarys Le Forum.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was excellent both in the evening when it serves up to 21.30 and in the morning at breakfast. Good car parking.
- The room was a good size and everything we needed especially with a dog.
Very clean, Gael receptionist was friendly and professional.
Really good breakfast , plenty of choice
- Comfortable room, easy parking. Staff member at breakfast was very friendly and helpful.
Very friendly welcome
Good food in the evening and excellent breakfast choice and service
Perfect for a stop off on our journey
Family interconnect room was a great and convenient option
Campanile Châteauroux – Saint-Maur
Experience the wonderful atmosphere of Châteauroux, a city located 2 hours from Paris, on the north-south route and surrounded by 450 acres of green landscape.Not far from the Green Valley, the area displays 4 miles of beautiful paths ideal for walks along the Indre River. The hotel Campanile Châteauroux offers a warm welcome and the enthusiastic staff will try their best to make your stay as pleasant as possible.Upon arrival, you are welcomed by a couple of caring hosts that will try their best to make your stay a memorable and enjoyable one and ensure your room is equipped with all necessary facilities for recreation or work.
- The bed was comfy, Wifi good and lots of hot water
- The staff worked extremely hard to make our stay special.
- Air conditioning in the room was effective. Restaurant was up to usual standard for a Campanile with excellent buffet and good choice of main meals.
- Staff were lovely . The two staff who were on duty worked extremely hard and were very pleasant and attentive. Food absolutely fantastic
- Just off the motorway, Good breakfast and restaurant
Logis Hotel Le Prieure
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Logis Hotel Le Prieure is located in Saint-Marcel in the region of Centre, just 16 miles from Châteauroux. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Le Blanc is 22 miles from Logis Hotel Le Prieure, and Saint-Maur is 15 miles from the property. Deols Airport is 21 miles away.
- Pet friendly. Close to motorway, but quiet. Close to St Marcel village and archaeological dig. Great food.
- Excellent Hotel ,Will definitely stop again . Very good food
- We travelled with our 2 dogs and were made to feel very welcome. They even joined us at dinner. Excellent value for money and a good location to stop for a nights rest. Everything you may need is on site. Room with small outside patio was very comfortable.
Fantastic food wine and service
We have been here now 3 times on our journey South and it has been excellent each time
Very dog friendly
The staff are excellent and we will continue to come as it meets all our needs
- The evening meal and breakfast were both very good. Will use the hotel again if we can get a downstairs room.
Top Hotels In Neuvy-saint-sépulchre Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Neuvy-Saint-Sépulchre Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Neuvy-Saint-Sépulchre Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Neuvy-Saint-Sépulchre Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!