10 Best Hotels To Stay In Neuvy-Deux-Clochers Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Neuvy-Deux-Clochers Centre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Neuvy-Deux-Clochers Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Neuvy-Deux-Clochers Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Neuvy-Deux-Clochers Centre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Neuvy-Deux-Clochers Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Neuvy-Deux-Clochers Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Neuvy-deux-clochers Centre:
Located in Bué, 24 miles from Bourges, L’Esterille features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Nevers is 27 miles from L’Esterille, and Sancerre is 2.7 miles away.
- Located at the entrance of Bue village, and easy to find. good location to visit wineries in Bue.
- The gentleman was very friendly! very good value for money. Rooms were very small, but clean.
- A straightforward place. Very French atmosphere. Good, sound home cooking and a great choice of wines from Sancerre & beyond. Can’t fault it for a genuine French experience.
- Great location with access to vineyards and local chateaus.
La literie très confortable. pour nous qui avions besoin de calme et de silence, joli coin pour
nous reposer. Les peintures d’une belle harmonie ainsi que le mobilier du salon et du restaurant.
Tout était fait pour passer un agréable séjour.
La Cote des Monts Damnés
This hotel featuring a gourmet restaurant and bistro is ideal for discovering Sancerres cuisine. La Côte des Monts Damnés offers bright and spacious rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi internet access.This charming hotel is the ideal place for discovering Chavignol cheeses and Sancerre wines. Both the bistro and the restaurant serve only the best local produce.La Cote des Monts Damnés is surrounded by wonderful countryside. Explore the forests, lakes, and vineyards stretching down to the Loire River.
- Beautiful boutique hotel in a charming wine and cheese oriented village near Sancerre. Friendly staff were very welcoming.
- Lovely spacious rooms; quiet and well positioned in this famous wine and cheese area; will definitely stay again if we’re coming to the area again.
The food in the bistro was excellent value for money, however we were surprised to be charged 2.70 euros for a little milk to enable us to make a cuppa in our room.
Good hotel but too expensive
Staff were helpful and knew where local places of interest were such as the delightful pottery village La Borne 20km away. They cooked eggs for breakfast just as we like them. The restaurant food in evening is exceptional quality and presentation. Other than this perfect boutique hotel, Chavignol village consists of winemakers. We had an interesting tour and wine tasting at Henri Bourgeois in the village. The surroundings are slopes of neat vineyards and Sancerre village in the distance on the hill overlooking the Rhone which is also pretty place to visit at Saint Satur.
Perfect hotel for a few days peaceful relaxation
- Great location in Sancerre, lovely village . Hotel staff friendly, especially young receptionist
Set in Sancerre, the hotel Le Panoramic welcomes you right in the midst of a vineyard and boasts an unrivaled view of the vines.Totally renovated, all guest rooms are air conditioned and equipped with satellite TV and Wi-Fi Internet access. Each room offers a unique view of the hillsides of Sancerre, a region famous for its wonderful wines.Le Panoramic’s suites also offer a comfort of high quality. Their lounge area allows you to relax or invite your friends in an intimate and friendly setting.Take time to enjoy a sumptuous breakfast while admiring the sunrise over the hillsides of Sancerre, then explore this charming area.
- Clean, nice views, pleasant and helpful staff, a little dated but would use again.
- Clean, Tidy, Good location with spectacular view. Friendly staff overall.
- We loved the location of this hotel with amazing views. We have stayed at this hotel previously and will definitely be returning.
- the staff were very friendly, very hard working but always there to serve.
- LOVED – having a terrace room so I could sit outside my room by the pool!!! It was excellent for having a pet as well. The staff are really helpful with any problem you have.
Brit Hôtel Le Clos Saint Martin
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Brit Hôtel Le Clos Saint Martin is located in Sancerre. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Bourges is 27 miles from Hôtel Clos Saint Martin, and Nevers is 28 miles away.
A good bet for visiting Sancerre, a generally expensive area overall.
We dined at Hotel Laurier in nearby St Satur an exceptional restaurant with fabulous food at a reasonable price.
- The service, consideration and interaction with the lady on reception was outstanding
- The position- you are just off the centre of Sancerre.
- Great location in the middle of the city. Clean and upgraded hotel. Nice breakfast. Provided ice and wine bucket since no minibar in the rooms.
- It was a great stay the staff were good breakfast good the room was clean
- A good bet for visiting Sancerre, a generally expensive area overall.
Hotel du Rempart
Hotel du Rempart offers accommodations in Sancerre. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Bourges is 27 miles from Hotel du Rempart, and Nevers is 28 miles from the property.
- Breakfast reasonably varied but charged as an exttra
- Nothing, other then the reservation was kept although I arrived late in the evening.
- lovely view from terrace had weather allowed the use.Room comfortable.
- The location was great in a very nice town and easy to find. The beds were clean and the water was hot.
- Beautiful old hotel that offers an amazing view. Comfortable beds in a large room. Food in the restaurant is excellent. The hotel is located close to the old town and overlooks an amazing vista.
Le Verger Fleuri
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Le Verger Fleuri offers accommodations in Saint-Satur. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Bourges is 28 miles from Le Verger Fleuri, and Nevers is 28 miles away.
- Beautiful house and garden. Very welcoming and helpful staff. The bedroom was simple but clean and comfortable. Dinner was first class with excellent wines. Breakfast was also excellent featuring local produce. Very close to the motorway.
- Comfortable room, very friendly staff, nice quiet location
Madame was very hospitable and made our stay very enjoyable.
Cyclists welcome. Good bike storage. She also did some laundry for us.
Cet établissement a beaucoup de charme mais il mériterait un petit coup de rajeunissement. Il est dans son jus. Il est très bien situé.
Le petit-déjeuner est correct. Par contre nous n’avons pu testé le restaurant pour le soir.
Le charme du lieu a l exterieur ( malgre la pluie)
Certainement plus agreable en belle saison
La region est superbe
Hotel De La Loire
This charming 3-star hotel is on the banks of the Loire River and offers 11 personalized rooms complete with air conditioning, free Wi-Fi access and flat-screen TV.Hotel De La Loire boasts a privileged location with an 18-hole golf course, mini golf and swimming pool (open in the summer only) less than half a mile away.You will also find 4 restaurants about a 2 minute walk from the hotel.
- Fantastic view over the Loire river, room was very comfortable and had everything we needed for our short stay. 10 minute drive to town of Sancerre and its wineries. Several restaurants located within 5 minute walking distance of hotel, we really liked “Le Ship” next door, great food and a cosy “English pub” atmosphere. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- our usual stop-over whilst traveling back from the Pyrenees. The usual high standards applied across the board – a very pleasant and reliable location. The restaurants virtually next door compliment the hotel well.
lovely view over the river
there were several lovely places to eat nearby
we brought our bikes and were able to store them in a shed at the back of the hotel
- This was our second visit to this hotel. The location by the river is lovely. The hotel is very enjoyable to stay in. There are two very good eating places on the nearby river bank which make for a great stay
- Nice location directly on the bank of the Loire, charming decor of the themed rooms, aircondition works well, but also nice with open windows. Very good restaurant across the street directly overlooking the Loire.
Hotel La Buissonniere
Located in Bannay in the region of Centre, 31 miles from Bourges, Hotel La Buissonniere features a playground and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Nevers is 30 miles from Hotel La Buissonniere, and Sancerre is 4.5 miles away.
The owner was very serviceminded and generous
The charmig atmosphere cerated by the owner
The hospitality is first class – a warm welcome and it was a joy to share breakfast (excellent) and evening meal (home cooked each day) around a table with other guests.
The hosts provide excellent information and the hotel is located ideally in the heart of a beautiful and engaging area.
- Absolutely everything. Faultless. Would have given it more than a score of 10 if I could.
- Breakfast was excellent, with lots of different choices – homemade jam, homemade waffles, tarts, cookies. Dinner (which needs to be booked in advance) was also excellent. It was “en famille” so you ate what was cooked – there were no choices available at the table. Wine was available, but only a very small selection – it was very good. Being “en famille” meant that you all sat at the same table at the same time and french was spoken. Our hosts did help out with translation.
- Helpfulness and friendliness of proprietor and staff
- The owner was very serviceminded and generous
Hotel Ibis Budget Cosne Sur Loire
Hotel Ibis Budget Cosne Sur Loire offers accommodations in Cosne Cours sur Loire.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Nevers is 29 miles from Hotel Ibis Budget, and Sainte-Marie is 31 miles from the property.
- Well olaced for overnight stsy when en route. On a commercial complex – restaurants and large Auchan hypermarket there. Not a place for aholidsy but ideal when travelling
- Efficient over night stay along A 77. Guarded parking. Pleasant welcoming.
- Excellent value for money, and they had bike parking stands
- Comfortable room and close to large shopping centre.
Simple and spartan, excellent for an overnight stay.
Good size towels.
Excellent bathroom and water pressure.
Hôtel Le Verseau
Located in Boulleret in the region of Centre, 7 miles from Sancerre, Hôtel Le Verseau features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Gien is 22 miles from Hôtel Le Verseau, and Cosne-sur-Loire is 2.6 miles away.
- The owner and his wife are really very nice and their breakfast was good and copious. I particularly enjoyed their wonderful Chinese food take away.. A great
- Petit établissement avec facilité de parking. Très bon accueil. L’établissement propose une restauration asiatique de bonne qualité. Très bon rapport qualité/prix tant pour l’hôtel que pour le restaurant. Petit déjeuner copieux pour ma part. Personnel accueillant et attentif.
- les gérants sont des personnes à l’écoute du client ,prenant soin qu’il ne manque de rien et le tarif de cet hôtel est intéressant à recommander .
RAPPORT QUALITE PRIX :TRES BIEN
- L’accueil du personnel, le calme et la propreté de la chambre
Top Hotels In Neuvy-deux-clochers Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Neuvy-Deux-Clochers Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Neuvy-Deux-Clochers Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Neuvy-Deux-Clochers Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!