10 Best Hotels To Stay In Neuville-sur-Saône Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Neuville-sur-Saône Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Neuville-sur-Saône Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Neuville-sur-Saône Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Neuville-sur-Saône Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Neuville-sur-Saône Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Neuville-sur-Saône Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Neuville-sur-saône Rhône-alps:
Inter-Hotel Lyon Nord
Located in Massieux, 10 miles from Lyon, Inter Hotel Lyon Nord features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.Mâcon is 28 miles from Inter Hotel Lyon Nord, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Second time of staying here for a stop over from skiing in the Alps – perfect location very clean and friendly food good – will use again
- Spacious room, good soundproofing, comfy beds. Plenty of available surfaces, nice bathroom. Breakfast well organised, with good attention to hygiene. Location of hotel is very convenient for the motorway and there are supermarkets and restaurants within walking distance.
- 2 mins from the motorway, arrived after reception had shut but key was left exactly as promised. Clean and spacious rooms, comfortable beds…
- We travelled to la Plagne skiing so this was our overnight stop – it was directly off the motorway but very quiet in the room – it was clean and comfortable and the food was excellent as was the staff very helpful – it was safe with all our luggage in the top box as it had a gated front and CCTV
- Great location and modern feel with use of kitchen facilities. Warm helpful reception.
Première Classe Lyon Nord – Genay-Massieux
Première Classe Lyon Nord – Genay-Massieux is located in Massieux, 10 miles from Lyon and 28 miles from Mâcon. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Bourg-en-Bresse is 29 miles from Première Classe Lyon Nord, and Villefranche-sur-Saône is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 18 miles from Première Classe Lyon Nord – Genay-Massieux.
Very welcoming staff; there was a problem with the hot water supply, so they offered us the taxes and breakfasts.
Very nice !
The rooms are very quiet. Sheep and linen very wite, clean.
- Adequate, cheap place to stay the night while traveling.
- The hotel is close to the autoroute. Great value for money.
- Ok for one night stay for people traveling with car as it is slightly outskirts of anywhere. Had shops close by. Recepcionist talked english! Which is rare in France.
- Location and the fact we were expected with a late arrival.
- Very welcoming staff; there was a problem with the hot water supply, so they offered us the taxes and breakfasts.
Domaine Les Hautannes
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Domaine Les Hautannes offers accommodations in Saint-Germain-au-Mont-dʼOr. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Lyon is 9 miles from Domaine Les Hautannes, and Mâcon is 29 miles from the property. Saint Exupery Airport is 17 miles away.
Petits déjeuners complets
Site très beau
- la chambre au calme , comme demandée ,le petit déjeuner , et le personnel du matin , agréable et disponible .
- Petit déjeuner insuffisant pour ce type d’hébergement et chambres décevantes pour une maison de maître.
- J’ai beaucoup aimé le domaine, très charmant et verdoyant, la vue des chambres est très belle, le personnel au petit soin. La chambre est simple mais spacieuse.
Pas grand chose… La photo de la bâtisse principale peut être… Pour
le reste : direction les points négatifs !
- Petits déjeuners complets
Hotel Le Collonges
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Le Collonges offers pet-friendly accommodations in Collonges-au-Mont-dʼOr, just 5 miles from Lyon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.Villefranche-sur-Saône is 13 miles from Hotel Le Collonges, and Villeurbanne is 4 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 13 miles from Hotel Le Collonges.
- Awful room. Miserable furniture. Stinky carpet. List too long
- Le personnel est agréable et sympathique. Le petit déjeuner est bien fourni.
Personnel très accueillant
Situation idéale dans collonge
- Bequemes Bett, ordentliches Frühstück. Restaurant Bocuse zu Fuß leicht erreichbar.
- accueil agréable, chambre très propre, calme petit dej bien fourni
Logis Tante Yvonne
Located in Quincieux, 11 miles from Lyon, Logis Tante Yvonne features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Mâcon is 27 miles from Logis Tante Yvonne, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- A very typical “Logis” – comfortable without being plush. Very good restaurant serving traditional French cooking.
- Restaurant had a good atmosphere but just spoilt by the food and wine was expensive.
- Great location , Frindly staff , Exellent food . Looking forward to next year
- The staff were really friendly and helpful, and the restaurant was fantastic with superb fayre and great recommendation from the sommelier) It’s in a very quaint little village not far from the motorway (not that you’d know) but is very quiet.
Nicely located to the motorway just a short drive.
Showcasing a playground and views of the river, O2 Saone is located in Reyrieux, just 11 miles from Lyon. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Mâcon is 26 miles from O2 Saone, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 28 miles from the property. Saint Exupery Airport is 19 miles away.
- Family run hotel. None of the big chain feel. Lovely situation. I had a nice walk up next to the river before dinner.
The view on the Saone was great (beware of the mosquitos though).
The room was clean and free-wifi, free-parking and smiling staff made the rest.
It was easily accessible (and indicated from the last mile).
The restaurant is nice as well with good food and affordable price for the region. The restaurant was quite full of locals even on a school night.
The morning walk along the Saone was magnificent as well.
- Great welcome from the staff. Spoke really good English which helped those of us who don’t have much French language up their sleeves.
Very friendly staff, quiet situated.
Free parking on hotel-ground.
We were given a very friendly welcome . I cannot fault any of the staff . Very good food .
You can dine outside close to the edge of the Saone river if you wish ( we did , which was very pleasant – there are lots of tables ) , but wear mosquito repellent in the summer or eat closer to the main building . Room and bathroom very clean . An ideal place if you are traveling a long way and need a stop-over as it is only 2 minutes from the A6 although you wouldn’t know as there was absolutely no road noise. I would stay again if on my route.
L’Ermitage Hôtel Cuisine-À-Manger
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, L’Ermitage Hôtel Cuisine-À-Manger is located in Saint-Cyr-au-Mont-dʼOr, just 4.5 miles from Lyon. The hotel has a spa center and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Villefranche-sur-Saône is 12 miles from Hotel Cuisine-A-Manger, and Villeurbanne is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 14 miles from L’Ermitage Hôtel Cuisine-À-Manger.
Wonderful settings with a lovely view.
- The hotel offers beautiful views of Lyon from the restaurant, terrace and also the lovely swimming pool and spa. It is a fun and very stylish hotel with comfortable rooms. The breakfast is great.
- The bed was extremely comfortable. The staff were extremely friendly. The location is amazing for relaxation. The view from the property is amazing. The pool and spa is lovely . The food at breakfast and dinner was delicious.
- Staff exceptionally helpful. Beautiful location (taxi is €35 roughly from Lyon train station). Beds comfortably and good sized rooms. Spa and pool happily situated and the spa is the perfect spot when its raining (its undercover).
- Amazing location at the top of Mont Cindre – good restaurant – very clean – Nice Spa.
- Wonderful settings with a lovely view.
Hotel Val De Saone Lyon Caluire Rillieux
Hotel Val De Saone Lyon Caluire Rillieux offers accommodations in Sathonay-Camp. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.Lyon is 5 miles from Val Saone Lyon Caluire, and Villefranche-sur-Saône is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 12 miles from Hotel Val De Saone Lyon Caluire Rillieux.
- Nice bathroom and the staff were friendly as well as offering good advice on things to do in Lyon.
- kindly allowed to park our car for a couple of hours after check out
- Friendly and helpful manager. Hotel is basic but very clean. Great location for getting to Lyon by public transport. Would recommend.
sur l’arrière de l’établissement… un parking.
arrivée au delà de 22h, accès sécurisé
- La literie confortable et les volets électriques le petit déjeuner simple mais de qualité
Inter-Hôtel Westlodge Dardilly Lyon Nord
Inter-Hôtel Westlodge Dardilly Lyon Nord is located in Dardilly, 6 miles from Lyon and 12 miles from Villefranche-sur-Saône. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Villeurbanne is 7 miles from Westlodge Lyon Nord, and Bron is 9 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Stop over to break the journey up. We ate at the pizza directly over the road which was a real lily good find and recomendation. Wood fired oven, friendly people and great food
- The bed was very comfortable, big room and nice bathroom. Probably the best 50 Euros/night hotel I have ever been. I did not take the breakfast.
- Bed. İnternet. Cleanless. Silent and calm. Close to shopping center.
- Ideal for an overnight stop. Even though the hotel doesn’t offer an bar or evening meal, there are quite a few places to choose from very near by. We had a meal at the restaurant next to the hotel. The room was quiet, even though the road outside was busy first thing in the morning.
Extremely clean apartment
Very confortable beds
Very friendly staff
Hôtel La Caborne
This hotel is located in the center of the village Limonest, with views of the Monts du Lyonnais. The rooms are equipped with flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi internet access.La Caborne Hotel has its own restaurant with panoramic views, which serves regional cuisine prepared with fresh local products. Meals can be enjoyed in the dining room or on the terrace.La Caborne Hotel is 6 miles from Lyon and just a 5-minute drive from the A6 highway. Free parking is available.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Well located in Village and autoroutes.
- Great location just off the autoroute, perfect for our stopover en route to the south. Fantastic meal in restaurant on the terrace watching the sun set. Parking in car park nearby which was free, very helpful staff. Would definitely recommend
- Limonest is a cozy little place, quiet and friendly. The hotel is right in the middle of the village and a short drive to Lyon. I would suggest to stay at this property for everyone who is visiting Lyon by car. The kitchen is good – the hotel is combined with a restorant, good food for dinner. Wifi is free and free parkings around for the night.
- Location to the Park+Ride Gare de Vais 2, connection to Metro line D for Lyon, was excellent. Easy access from major routes for access to Lyon. A 20-minute drive from Limonest (on the outskirts of the city), provided you leave before the 8 AM traffic rush. Upon arrival ample parking across the street from hotel. Room very clean, good size, with a view over the countryside. Excellent pizza shop (Pause Pizza) a block up the street for a quick meal. Staff was very helpful.
Warm welcome and good service in restaurant with good food. OK for an overnight stop and right in the centre of village without being noisy.
Close to the motorways for journeys on A6 and A89.
Top Hotels In Neuville-sur-saône Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Neuville-sur-Saône Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Neuville-sur-Saône Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Neuville-sur-Saône Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!