10 Best Hotels To Stay In Neuville Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Neuville Limousin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Neuville Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Neuville Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Neuville Limousin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Neuville Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Neuville Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Neuville Limousin:
Hostellerie La Bergerie
Located in Oradour-sur-Vayres, 21 miles from Limoges, Hostellerie La Bergerie features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Superior rooms have a sauna or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is featured.You can play tennis at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. Bellegarde Airport is 18 miles away.
- Wonderful large room with well equipped bathroom. Good gardens outside tables and a pool. Nice young assistants. Good food.
- La Bergerie was a lovely stop en route to Spain. The hotel itself is beautiful inside and exceptionally clean. The food in the restaurant was absolutely fabulous and owner a real pleasure to deal with. Will hopefully return in the future.
- A little difficult to locate. Superb setting in idyllic countryside. Really impressive modernisation and utilisation of an old barn. Husband & wife team, friendly and discreet. Peaceful and reasonably luxurious.
- Very charming and tranquil area. Cosy rooms in the style I love. Although arrived in the evening and leaving next day morning, we went for a short walk – very nice countryside. Friendly and willing owner.
- Very quiet location, you could hear bat wings at night!
Hôtel-Restaurant La Météorite
Located in the beautiful walled town of Rochechouart, Hôtel-Restaurant La Météorite offers accommodations with a private bathroom. It is only 1,000 feet from the town’s famous Chateau.The rooms at Hôtel-Restaurant La Météorite are equipped with a private bathroom and satellite TV. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The restaurant serves traditional cuisine of the Limousin region. The hotel bar hosts music events every Friday night.Free public parking is available on site.
- A number of things were wrong not quite the standard i expect sorry .
- This is not the Ritz! What it is though is an honest village centre old fashioned French auberge with comfortable if slightly dated rooms and facilities. The friendly bar provided an excellent evening meal and also breakfast, the hotel also has a more formal restaurant area as well. The staff were welcoming and attentive, the bed comfortable and the room was very clean.
- This is a basic hotel, priced accordingly. Good breakfast (Euro7,50 per head).
- Superb location. Nice old building hotel. Good large bedroom. Good breakfast.
- Family room was good. Staff friendly. Very trusting. liked town.
Logis Hôtel de France
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Logis Hôtel de France offers accommodations in Rochechouart, just 21 miles from Limoges. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is available.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 17 miles from Logis Hôtel de France.
- Very helpful, even managed to understand my dreadful French!
- Good standard as always – stayed here many times – simple good quality hotel at a good price
- The staff were very pleasant and nothing was too much trouble. It was lovely to sit outside in the sun with a drink and then go inside to the restaurant for a very nice evening meal. Very well situated.
- Loved the new decor Food fantastic ,staff very pleasant We have been to this hotel a few times and it’s great in a brilliant location.
- Lovely location in small town. Great chateau. Good seating area for outside dining.
B&B 24 L’Echanie
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, B&B 24 L’Echanie is located in Dournazac in the region of Limousin, just 24 miles from Limoges. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. A TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Périgueux is 31 miles from B&B 24 L’Echanie, and Brantôme is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 22 miles from B&B 24 L’Echanie.
- The owners were lovely and welcoming. The food was great.
- Wonderful warm friendly hosts who serve fabulous Thai food. Warm and cosy accommodation in lovely surroundings. Peter and his wife made us feel truly welcome. Highly recommended.
The Hostess, Pichada, is delightful and a superb cook. We had an evening meal of Thai food and it was excellent. We had the family suite which is very spacious, plenty of hot water for a bath or shower.
In the evenings Pichada lit the old range in our room and it was toasty warm on our return.
- We received a very warm welcome and we can recommend the Thai food. We found the accommodation first class and will be staying again.
- Excellent hospitaliy the best to date and the english breakfast was great ?
Motel Grill Les Coursaux
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Motel Grill Les Coursaux offers accommodations in Nontron. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Angoulême is 26 miles from Motel Grill Les Coursaux, and Périgueux is 28 miles away. Bellegarde Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- A winter visit. We were the only ones staying but new owner was extreamly friendly and could not do more for us. Basic accomadation but warm and comfortable. Breakfast was substantial, just continental. I imagine in the summer the bar and pool would be open and a bonus.
- Extremely friendly welcome – Even offered to open the swimming pool if we wished. Rooms very comfortable. We hope to return next year
- The owners were great, warm, friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them. Everywhere was so clean and they had a field next door that we could walk the dogs round night and morning. They fed us well too.
- The staff were very friendly and very welcoming. It was easy to find as signposted from the road and there were plenty of spaces to park. The room was basic but a really good bathroom and everything you need was provided. The pool was very nice, although we didn’t try it.
- Lovely welcome. Peaceful location. Just great service and value for money.
Le Relais d’Etagnac
Located in Étagnac, 22 miles from Limoges, Le Relais d’Etagnac features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- A good hotel located on the main road. My room was clean and comfortable and the receptionist was helpful. The food was good in the restaurant.
- Very near to motorway on my way to south of France. Clean and friendly staff with perfect pre packed evening dinner as restaurant closes on Sunday eve. Excellent sound proofing giving an excellent nights sleep on a very comfortable bed
- Only complaint is the wifi keeps dropping out need to improve on this everything else was excellent
- The beds were comfy and the staff very obliging. We kept in touch by email and when we realised that their restaurant would be closed by the time we arrived they were able to provide an excellent cold supper that was delivered to our room
- The cleanliness overall was superb. Bedroom, bar and all of the hotel were immaculate. Our demi pension evening meal was excellent and more than enough. For an overnight stay, this was an a brilliant choice. On the main road, but quiet.
Domaine Brise Bois
Located in Rouzède, 19 miles from Angoulême, Domaine Brise Bois features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a playground and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Very spacious accommodation in lovely surroundings. Excellent dinner in attractive restaurant
- Lovely quiet location, very genial hosts. Perfect for us.
- Tucked away in beautiful countryside. Surrounded by gardens and terraces. Fantastic pool.
- The welcome from the owner was fantastic, the room was amazing, the grounds were lovely and dinner was excellent.
- Always a warm welcome and such a peaceful sanctuary.
Hôtel Golf de Saint Junien
Located 35 minutes’ drive from Limoges and a few minutes from Saint-Junien town centre, the Golf De Saint-Junien is nestled at the centre of an 18-hole golf course. Guests can enjoy the large swimming pool and on-site restaurant.Set in a former manor house, all rooms have views of the grounds, a wardrobe, and a bathroom with separate toilet. Two rooms have disabled access and self-catering villas are also available. Some rooms have free WiFi.Free private parking is available on site. Limoges Airport is 14.9 miles away and the hotel can provide a shuttle on request.
- very very poor internet virtually didn’t work so so poor
Good size clean room Breakfast was a bit sparse and hence expensive. Limited evening meal menu but food OK
It is a shame parking which although on site is not secure and some way from the hotel accommodation
- Excellent. Wecoming. Beautiful setting. Helpful staff lovely dinner and a great swim. ?
- Our terrace room was clean & comfortable with a nice outlook over the golf course. Staff were very friendly & helpful. We enjoyed a good meal.
- Lovely room with a terrace overlooking the putting green. Fab place for our dog. Good food at the restaurant.
Logis Hotel Le Relais de Comodoliac
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Logis Hotel Le Relais de Comodoliac offers accommodations in Saint-Junien. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 14 miles from Logis Hotel Le Relais de Comodoliac.
- Comfortable overnight stay. Friendly & helpful staff.
- Two lovely sisters manage this hotel and they were extremely friendly. When we checked in, our room had not been made up or cleaned so we were allocated another and the lovely hostess gave us 2 glasses of champagne at dinner as an apology! Lovely hotel decorated in retro style set in shady and pretty gardens on the outskirts of the town. The bed was very comfortable and the room was airy, overlooking the rear gardens. We ate dinner and it was delicious and innovative. Good menu and wines were inexpensive. Superb restaurant service. Parking on site.
- The Staff where really great and nothing appeared to much effort to make your stay the best they could. Sat nav address spot on straight to the front door unlike some places, which is great after 9 hours travel.
- Well equipped room clean and comfortable with pleasant garden. Relaxed atmosphere.Helpful lady on desk. Excellent evening meal good wine selection.
- Lovely part of the town with very pretty garden and good parking.
Inter-Hotel Saint-Junien Le Boeuf Rouge
Welcoming, fully restored and situated 6 miles from Oradour-sur-Glane, the hotel offers quiet accommodations and seminar rooms.Inter-Hotel Le Boeuf Rouge offers the ideal location to discover the wonderful Limousin region. At mealtimes, sample the local meat, fresh fish and original dishes with authentic flavors.
- This is a standard and perfectly acceptable hotel convenient for a one-night stop en route, or to visit Oradour-sur-Glane. The restaurant was good – an asset as there did not seem to be much else in St Junien! Everything was very clean and the staff were very helpful. There is secure outside parking.
- Close to the centre of St Junien. Parking at the back of the hotel.
- From arrival to departure the staff were friendly, helpful and always polite.clean rooms parking on site and a cracking restaurant.
- Staff were very helpful and friendly. The food in the restaurant was not exstinsive but very good and would definitely recommend.
- It was like a really good B&B. Slightly idiosyncratic but clean and comfortable. Within a reasonable distance of our friends’ house. Important to say that if our friends had had enough room, or if our usual chambre d’hote had had space we would never have stayed here. That said, they had availability, it was easy to book and they could accommodate 2 adults and a teenager in the same room for a reasonable price- lots of hotels in France get picky about this.
Top Hotels In Neuville Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Neuville Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Neuville Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Neuville Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!