10 Best Hotels To Stay In Neuville-lès-Decize Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Neuville-lès-Decize Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Neuville-lès-Decize Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Neuville-lès-Decize Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Neuville-lès-Decize Burgundy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Neuville-lès-Decize Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Neuville-lès-Decize Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Neuville-lès-decize Burgundy:
Le Port de Decize
Le Port de Decize offers accommodations in Decize. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience.Moulins is 19 miles from Le Port de Decize, and Nevers is 18 miles from the property.
- The staff were friendly and helpful and the restaurant was really good.
- Nice modern place, well maintained. Friendly and helpful staff.
- Great location for Le Boat base and supermarket, easy walk into town. Nice meal and exceptional staff member picked us up from the train station when we couldn’t get a taxi on a busy Friday night
- Located right on the port, hot showers, great fish restaurant
- Good for an inexpensive stop-over in a quiet location, by a small river-boat marina, a bit out of town. Decent restaurant, very friendly waiter, other staff pleasant. Room and bathroom small but functional, breakfast perfectly fine, not luxurious, but not expensive either – and they start serving at 07.00. Also the restaurant is open every day (inc Sundays, and I imagine Mondays, which makes life easy for the traveller).
Hotel de L’agriculture
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel de L’agriculture offers pet-friendly accommodations in Decize. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel also provides bike rental. Moulins is 19 miles from Hotel de L’agriculture, and Nevers is 18 miles from the property.
- Great restaurant at hotel. Easy walking across bridge to town. Easy walk along canal to Le Boat base. Friendly helpful staff with limited English. Makes for more fun when you find out what you have ordered for dinner.
- The staff were extremely helpful. We couldn’t get a taxi from the train station and they were kind enough to come and collect us, which meant two trips since there were five of us with luggage. We had dinner there and the food was very good and the staff lovely
- Large and comfortable room, pleasant staff, delicious breakfast.
- They very kindly arranged for a secure garage for our bikes
- incredible fireworks in Decize for the 14th of July
Le Bel Air – Decize
Featuring free WiFi, Le Bel Air – Decize offers pet-friendly accommodations in Decize. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Moulins is 19 miles from Le Bel Air – Decize, and Nevers is 19 miles away.
- Il y a tout ce dont on peut avoir besoin pour y séjourner confortablement, dans le calme, les gens de l hôtel sont agréables et tout ça a petit prix.
Le rapport qualité-prix 38 €une chambre avec salle de bains privative
La propreté des lieux irréprochable
Le petit-déj à 7 €plutôt copieux
Et la patronne très à l’écoute
- le petit déjeuner est assez copieux avec des croissants, du pain frais et de la confiture maison. La propriétaire est très sympathique.
- Les informations sur la région fournies par le propriétaire.
- Idealer Übernachtungplatz für durchreisende Radfahrer. Die Räder konnten Ebenerdig mit auf das ZImmer.
Hôtel du Vieux Puits
Hôtel du Vieux Puits offers pet-friendly accommodations in Saint-Pierre-le-Moûtier. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Moulins is 19 miles from Hôtel du Vieux Puits, and Nevers is 14 miles away.
- Als Pilger übernachtete ich in dieser Unterkunft. Es war ein schöner Auffenthalt in einem praktisch eingerichtetem Zimmer. Die Betten waren bequem und es war sehr ruhig. Das Essen im Restaurant war sehr gut. Freundliche Gastgeber. Vielen Dank.
- Pas d’escalier, chambre et salle d’eau propres et agréables. Voiture garée à proximité, facile d’accès.
petit déjeuner fort copieux,repas du soir d’un bon rapport qualité/prix.Chambre et literie Ok.
Accueil très chaleureux.Endroit calme.Simplicité certes mais à conseiller aux gens préférant modestie plutôt que luxe tonitruant et accueil guindé.
chambre confortable dans hôtel presque vide.
Personnel serviable et agréable.
- Gentillesse de la personne qui s’occupe du petit déjeuner
Le Relais d’Avrilly
Located in Trévol in the region of Auvergne, 5 miles from Moulins, Le Relais d’Avrilly features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Nevers is 26 miles from Le Relais d’Avrilly, and Bourbon-Lancy is 23 miles away.
We enjoyed the wide choice at breakfast and were pleased to note efforts are made to use local and organic products where possible. The croissants were exceptional.
The beds were comfortable. The staff were charming.
Nous avons était bien accueillis malgré notre heures tardive d’arrivé 21h00. chambres familiale très agréables avec une literie de bonne qualité.
ARRIVEE UN DIMANCHE SOIR RIEN POUR DINER
SEUL LE MATIN AU PETIT DEJEUNER DEUX PAUVRES VIENNOISERIES
CA SENT LA FIN
- Personnel accueillant, dîner de qualité (velouté de potiron, pavé Charolais ), petit déjeuner copieux et complet, chambre spacieuse et confortable avec une très bonne literie, cadre et vue sur jardin (toutes les chambres sont orientées sur le jardin et sont très bien insonorisés malgré la proximité de la RN7
- L’accueil très agréable et convivial, la literie et le calme.
- We enjoyed the wide choice at breakfast and were pleased to note efforts are made to use local and organic products where possible. The croissants were exceptional.
Hotel Le Paddock
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Le Paddock offers accommodations in Magny-Cours, just 22 miles from Moulins. The hotel has a sun terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis and pool at the hotel. Nevers is 9 miles from Hotel Le Paddock, and Sainte-Marie is 21 miles from the property.
- Great location for access to the race circuit. Easy to find. Polite and helpful staff. Clean and comfortable.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful, beds (2 separate beds) were large, but hard
This hotel was a great enroute hotel and well placed for petrol heads, very close to magny-cours race track. Restaurant was adequate offering a good selection and was used by locals which we took to be a good sign. Superior room well worth extra money for big bed!
Parking great, and free, right outside hotel.
- Great choice of food in restaurant ,great rooms . Ample parking
- Very pleasant and helpful staff, great location and clean comfortable rooms.
NB Hôtel Restaurant Moulins
Located in Avermes, 3.6 miles from Moulins, NB Hôtel Restaurant Moulins features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Nevers is 27 miles from NB Hôtel Moulins, and Bourbon-Lancy is 23 miles away.
- It is far out of town but it was near the festival we were attending and near a large store which is where we were doing our food shopping for the festival so the location was convenient. Also, because it isn’t in town, it has easy parking.
- The owner/patron was extremely attentive both in the restaurant and the reception desk. Family run business where all staff took pride in their service.
- Situation de l’hôtel, chambre confortable et calme, petit déjeuner garni
- Bon lit, très bon accueil, repas et petit déjeuner très bien …
- Le café servi n’en porte que le nom, la fraîcheur des brioches est limite
Citotel Hotel Du Circuit
Located in Magny-Cours, 23 miles from Moulins, Citotel Hotel Du Circuit features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is room service at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Nevers is 8 miles from Citotel Hotel Du Circuit, and Sainte-Marie is 21 miles away.
- Stayed off season – not many guests. Quiet and comfortable, nice staff, lovely village
- The room was very spacious with plenty of room either side of the bed.
- This is an excellent hotel for anyone attending Magny Cours circuit which is only 4 minutes drive. The rooms are spacious with all amenities. Lots of car parking. We were very happy with our 6 nights as their guest.
- The owner and staff are very polite and welcoming. They try their best to facilitate all your requests no matter how big or small. The breakfast has a wide variety of fresh food of a good quality. All in all a very high standard of hospitality.
Bathroom Super Clean. Rooms very clean.
We had stayed before and had left an item in the room. Knowing that we would be staying again we contacted the manager as soon as we realised and when we opened the door to our room the item had been placed in there ready for us to take home.
If you accept that there is no kitchen and therefore no dinner you will not be disappointed with this hotel. There is a very nice restaurant in the village which is only a short walk away.
Hôtel des mineurs
Featuring free WiFi, Hôtel des mineurs offers accommodations in La Machine, just 23 miles from Moulins. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.Nevers is 16 miles from Hôtel des mineurs, and Sainte-Marie is 16 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in Magny-Cours in the region of Bourgogne, 24 miles from Moulins, Absolue Renaissance features a sun terrace and hot tub. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Nevers is 8 miles from Absolue Renaissance, and Sainte-Marie is 21 miles from the property.
- Typically French hotel situated in a quiet residential area. We were travelling by motorbike and had the option to park the bike behind gates at the back but were happy to leave it parked in front of the hotel. We booked the ‘suite’ and although not luxurious it was large and the bed very comfortable. The bathroom had a spa bath which was a welcome addition after many miles on a motorbike. The evening meal in the restaurant was very good with several locals also eating there. The staff were welcoming and very patient with our poor level of French.
- Excellent location, nice staff, nice (but pricy) restaurant in the hotel.
- Staff very friendly, helpful and happy to speak English when our limited French let us down. Dinner was the highlight of our stay with excellent food, wine and service.
- Jolie chambre, bon petit déjeuner, le souper était excellent filet de charolais à se relever, personnel accueillant et fort sympathique.
- Lit trop mou. Décoration datée. Flexible de douche HS et pas de pression d’eau
Top Hotels In Neuville-lès-decize Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Neuville-lès-Decize Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Neuville-lès-Decize Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Neuville-lès-Decize Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!