10 Best Hotels To Stay In Neuville-du-Poitou Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Neuville-du-Poitou Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Neuville-du-Poitou Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Neuville-du-Poitou Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Neuville-du-Poitou Poitou-Charentes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Neuville-du-Poitou Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Neuville-du-Poitou Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Neuville-du-poitou Poitou-charentes:
Campanile Poitiers – Site du Futuroscope
One of our best sellers in Chasseneuil-du-Poitou! Campanile Poitiers – Site du Futuroscope is located in Chasseneuil-du-Poitou, 6 miles from Poitiers and 23 miles from La Roche-Posay. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Châtellerault is 14 miles from Campanile Poitiers – Futuroscope, and Parthenay is 29 miles from the property. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 6 miles away.
- Staff where excellent. Nice restaurant. Breakfast is far too expensive though.
- We were there for Futuroscope for which there is a free shuttle from the hotel. We paid 54€ per night for rooms which were priced at 80€ during our stay. This is a 3-star hotel for which 54€ represents very good value for money. The choice and quality of the meals was ideal for families with young children
Helpfulness and friendliness of staff.
Ease of access to the motorway
- very friendly, helpful staff. Liked the coffee / tea facilities in the room (more than 1 infusion bag would be great for a 3 person room). very handy for walking to the Futuroscope
- Was close to the motorway for our drive-by to the south. Basic rooms but very clean and everything you need. Restaurant and bar were child friendly and food was great.
Logis Le Cheval Blanc et Le Clovis
Featuring a terrace and a bar, Logis Le Cheval Blanc et Le Clovis is set in Vouillé. This 3-star hotel offers free WiFi. There is a restaurant serving local dishes.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All units feature a wardrobe.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property.Poitiers is 9.3 miles from Logis Le Cheval Blanc et Le Clovis, while Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 9.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poitiers Airport, 8.1 miles from the property.
- The barman, (also the same person was at reception) was absolutely charming! It is not every day that you come across such charming, diligent, helpful staff. Thanks very much!
- We enjoyed the very good food in the restaurant. After a long journey it was nice not to have to go out to eat.
- The location is excellent pretty little village .. as in last review have been visiting this hotel for over 20 years now .. but as it’s been a while since our last stay we noticed the hotel is in desperate need of a re vamp .. this hotel is in an ideal spot and with some tlc could be brought back to its hey day.. it has so much to offer if it gets with the times… as we used to see it
Excellent breakfast. Fantastic choice and constantly being replenished.
Excellent location for stopover -centre of town.
Maintenance – faulty light bulb replaced immediately.
Clean. Efficient team.
Excellent restaurant. I had lunch near the river. Every dish is fresh, homemade and not expensive. The kids menu is awesome.
H&R Site du Futuroscope
Located in Jaunay-Clan, H&R Site du Futuroscope (Ex Balladins) has a sun terrace. This 2-star hotel offers a shared lounge. Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.At the hotel, rooms have a desk. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. The rooms include a wardrobe.Guests at H&R Site du Futuroscope can enjoy a continental breakfast.Poitiers is 6.8 miles from the accommodation, while Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 2.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poitiers Airport, 6.8 miles from H&R Site du Futuroscope (Ex Balladins).
- excellent bed, though very tiny, a shower and toilet in the room.
Nothing. Dear Customer Service,
The room was not clean enough, we slept with our cloths in bed and didn’t dear to take a shower in the morning, or in the evening.
Anyway we’re home finally and want just to forget the extremely bad experience.
And as far as I can see from your e-mail below , they haven’t had the decency to reply or even call me to ask how they could help.
J. A. Díaz Díaz
- The staff were extremely helpfull and friendly , the room was large and very clean , The breakfast was great value
Friendly, helpful staff.
Good to have adjoining rooms available for families.
Clean rooms suitable for short stay.
- The man on reception was very friendly. We couldn’t get in when we first arrived so waited outside. We arrived on a motorbike so was very warm. The man let us in half an hour later and let us have a drink of orange juice. We soon got to our room to cool down and again he helped us with our luggage to the room. The next morning we went to futurescope we asked if we could leave our luggage at the hotel and we would come back late for it, which we did again the same man on reception asked if we had a nice day and helped us with our luggage . He also gave us a bottle of water for our onward journey which was very welcomed after the hot day. Not sure what the man was called but he was great and woudlnt definitely return to this hotel for thy a reason. Thank you Laura and Richard.
Kyriad Poitiers Jules Verne Futuroscope
Located at the entrance of the Futuroscope Park, 15 minutes from Poitiers, this themed hotel offers soundproofed rooms based on Jules Verne’s famous imaginary submarine, The Nautilus.Each room is also equipped with a flat-screen cable TV, a telephone and a desk. The private bathrooms feature a hairdryer and all the necessary amenities. Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire Hotel Jules Verne Futuroscope.A full buffet breakfast is served every morning and you are invited to have a drink at the bar. A pool table is also at your disposal and daily newspapers are provided. The Jules Verne Futuroscope also has a gift shop, free on-site parking and the front desk is open 24-hours. The Futuroscope Park is easily accessible by foot.
- Very clean. Nice design on walls, layout of beds, shower. Very good on reception
- Location close to the motorway we were travelling on. It’s also very close to the theme park which we didn’t visit but seemed very popular. It was really clean.
- The hotel was clean, quiet and easy to locate. Its location to local attractions made it a good choice for our stay in the area.
- Bathrooms were terrible can’t understand why they don’t have proper bathroom instead of a shower capsule so small you can just about move
- Close to highway. Friendly staff. Dinner in the Mercure Hotel across the street is excellent!
Inter-Hotel Poitiers Site du Futuroscope Alteora
One of our top picks in Chasseneuil-du-Poitou.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Inter Hotel Altéora site du Futuroscope offers pet-friendly accommodations in Chasseneuil-du-Poitou. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play mini-golf at the hotel. Poitiers is 6 miles from alteora futuroscope hotel, and La Roche-Posay is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 6 miles from Inter Hotel Altéora site du Futuroscope.
- Position on trip uk to portugal and value for money
- Breakfast was excellent and the staff were helpful and efficient
- perfectly placed in the middle of the activity area, next to the motorway as well.
- Check in and check out was very fast and efficient. Very close to Futuroscope, which was the reason for our visit.
- Excellent breakfast. Clean and quiet room. Professional personnel. Good quality/price ratio.
Quality Hotel Alisée Poitiers Nord
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Hotel Alisée Poitiers Nord offers accommodations in Chasseneuil-du-Poitou.The rooms are fitted with a TV.Poitiers is 5 miles from Quality Hotel Alisée Poitiers Nord, and La Roche-Posay is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Quiet location and perfect position for our onward travel. Although there is no longer a restaurant on site, staff recommended two restaurants nearby and offered discount vouchers.
- Very comfortable.. Good Breakfast and Swimming pool
-The hotel is very close to the Futuroscope
– parking in front of the hotel was easy and quick
– breakfast had variety of choices
- The hotel price is competitive. The room is very clean and practical. Parking area is big.
- Super Friendly staff, 5min away from Futurscope, free parking, free wifi, excellant restaurant on premises, good buffet breakfast,
Premiere Classe Poitiers Futuroscope – Chasseneuil
Located in Chasseneuil-du-Poitou, 6 miles from Poitiers, Premiere Classe Poitiers Futuroscope – Chasseneuil features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Roche-Posay is 23 miles from Premiere Classe Poitiers Futuroscop, and Châtellerault is 14 miles away. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Good location, lots of walks for my dogs and ground floor room even though late checkin, bathroom was a good size , unusual for this chain. Breakfast was adequate ,some cheese would have been nice.
- Good location for Futuroscope and value for money. Good breakfast.
- Convenient stop over for travel through France. Everything you need on site. Had a bathroom this time, much better than the shower capsules.
clean, efficient: perfect for a stop-off on our way down to our home in south west France. 3rd time we’ve used it in the past year
i will continue to use, as will my family & friends
thanks again for a warm welcome even when we always arrive at 1am
- I think the relationship quality and prices is perfect. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was very clean. The rooms are cozy but have everything you need.
Hôtel Du Parc – Pirates
Just under half a mile from the Futuroscope Park, Hotel Du Parc – Les Pirates has accommodations for up to 5 people with a flat-screen TV. It is just under half a mile from the A10 highway, exit 28.Renovated in 2014 with a pirates theme, all rooms at the Hotel Du Parc – Les Pirates include a private shower and toilet, and a storage space.Hotel Du Parc – Les Pirates provides a daily buffet breakfast for a fee. Pirates Restaurant features a pirate-themed decor and is open every evening. There are also vending machines with cold drinks and sweets available 24/7.Guests can relax with a drink at the bar or enjoy the video games in the game room. Hotel Du Parc also features free Wi-Fi access in all areas.
- The room is small, but OK to stay over the weekend. The dinner buffet is OK. Close enough to the Futuroscope. Good quality/price ratio
- Nice decoration in the room and at the reception. Enough space in the room.
- Ideal location for Futuroscope. Rooms are surprisingly spacious and good value for money.
- Big room for five .confortable bed .wild choice for breakfast
- The room was ok but a bit of a squeeze and no air con, so a bit stuffy. We avoided the restaurant – expensive, junk food and lots of screaming kids!
Fasthotel Poitiers Futuroscope
This hotel is situated in Jaunay-Clan within a 2-minute drive from Futursocope Theme Park and 1,650 feet from Gare du Futuroscope Train Station. It offers free Wi-Fi access.All guestrooms at the Fasthotel Poitiers Futuroscope are equipped with private bathrooms and satellite TV. A continental breakfast is served daily.A 9 and 18-hole golf course is situated nearby.Free parking is provided at the Fasthotel Poitiers Futuroscope. It is a 3-minute drive to motorway A10, 15 minutes from the city centre of Poitiers, and 10 minutes from Saint Cyr Leisure Centre.
The location was exactly as expected.
Bed was confortable and clean.
The staff is amazing, with lot of advice and tips.
- The receptionest was very helpful as we were arriving late. Excellent service
- Lady on reception was lovely and very helpful 10/10
- Value for money. Close to highway and Futuroscope. Clean. Standard motel quality, do not expect special atmosphere
- The rooms are adequate, and ground floor room as travelling with dogs. restaurants within walking distance.
- The location was exactly as expected.
Hotel Plaza – site du Futuroscope
One of our top picks in Chasseneuil-du-Poitou.Located 5 miles from Poitiers, the Hotel Plaza is just a 1,500 feet walk from the Futuroscope theme park. It has an indoor swimming pool and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Plaza have a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels .Guests of the Plaza Futuroscope can enjoy access to the fitness center. The hotel also has a bar and a restaurant that serves traditional cuisine.The Plaza is an ideal base to explore the surrounding area and the A10/ E05 highway is just just over 1 miles away.
- Proximity to Futuroscope. Shuttle to park was free. Pool was nice and hours were good.
Modern style hotel, bedroom & bathroom but ground floor entrance corridor and bar etc. still have the odd feel of an old converted office building.
Polite and helpful housekeeping staff (especially Kate!)
- Good location for travellers just off the A10 easy to find , modern rooms ,bright and new finish with large bathroom and in room coffee
- very spacious hotel with large restaurant with a very good selection of dishes for both breakfast & dinner . Was only a short walk from Futuroscope for an adult but for small children not so easy although there was a free bus available which stopped just in front of hotel. Only stayed 1 night but was very good would of liked to have stayed a little longer . They accept Cheque Vacances
- Large rooms with lots of storage, fridge, nice bathroom. Arcade / games room and pool table were great.
Top Hotels In Neuville-du-poitou Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Neuville-du-Poitou Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Neuville-du-Poitou Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Neuville-du-Poitou Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!