10 Best Hotels To Stay In Neuve-Église Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Neuve-Église Alsace is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Neuve-Église Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Neuve-Église Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Neuve-Église Alsace. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Neuve-Église Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Neuve-Église Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Neuve-église Alsace:
In the heart of the Massif du Hohwald, this hotel invites you for a relaxing and cozy stay.Hikers, skiers or and nature lovers are welcome.For short or longer stays, you will rediscover how to be in harmony with nature.
- Great hotel, friendly staff, good location, very quiet and food excellent.
- Wir bekamen ein besseres Zimmer ohne Aufpreis. Das Zimmer war richtig gemütlich. Sehr freundliches und hilfsbereites Personal. Gute, ruhige Lage, nur 15 min vom Skigebiet Champ du Feu entfernt.
Petit établissement très convivial
Super petit dej
- Le personnel accueillant, l’hôtel bien implanté dans le décors et l’établissement soigné
- tout était très bien ,l’accueil ,la disponibilité ,les repas la gentillesse
La Bonne Franquette
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Bonne Franquette offers accommodations in Villé, just 26 miles from Strasbourg. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Colmar is 18 miles from La Bonne Franquette, and Gérardmer is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 21 miles from La Bonne Franquette.
- Good Hotel with a genuine French feel, as it was in the 1980s. The presence of being in the Market Place of an interesting small town was a bonus.
- La cuisine était excellente et les propriétaires vraiment très gentil.
- Accueil très chaleureux et souriant. Service impecc. Table pour gourmets sans hésitation.
La serveuse, blagueuse et adorable !!
les propriétaires très gentils et avenants
- l’accueil le décor l’ambiance chaleureuse,la liberté de partir et venir,la terrasse en plein coeur de la ville la serveuse trés agréable
Hotel Elisabeth is located in La Vancelle, just 29 miles from Strasbourg. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Colmar is 14 miles from Hotel Elisabeth, and Gérardmer is 24 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 24 miles away.
- excellent quiet location, friendly and helpful staff, evening meal fantastic all in all it does what it says on the tin, next time will try stay a bit longer
The food was excellent. Choice of local beers and wines was more than ad
- Nous avons aimé l’accueil très chaleureux et le cadre. La nourriture, les produits locaux Et encore l’accueil très sympathique.
- Petit déjeuner à 9€ justifié, je vous recommande le restaurant où nous avons dîné pour un prix très raisonnable vu la qualité
- personnel charmant attentionnés restaurant excellent très bien servi petit déjeuner copieux
Located in Andlau, 22 miles from Strasbourg, Auberge Lilsbach features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The inn has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Colmar is 22 miles from Auberge Lilsbach, and Riquewihr is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Sehr schön gelegen mit wunderbarer Küche! Nettes Personal
- Localisation, rapport qualité-prix, restaurant de l’auberge imbattable tant sur la qualité des produits que le prix, amabilité et disponibilité du personnel, petit-déjeuner au top.
- Les petits-déjeuners et le repas du soir, faits maisons ou à base de produits locaux. Un vrai coup de coeur pour les glaces artisanales : un vrai délice ! Et pour ce petit-déjeuner copieux et gourmet !
- Overnachtingsadres prima. Eten was goed ontvangst vriendelijk
Bett Bequem, schöne Lage, Essen superlecker alles Bio. Die Location ist toll, etwas versteckt, speziell / originell und sehr herzlich. Sehr liebes Personal – vollkommen unkompliziert und sehr entgegenkommend. Ich habe dort meine Freude gehabt.
Wer etwas Abenteuer und das originelle mag, wird auch diese Auberge mögen. Und das Haus ist von 1800! Wer allerdings alles blitzblank sauber und modern braucht, müsste vielleicht weitersuchen und entsprechende Preise einkalkulieren.
Le Grand Hotel du Hohwald by Popinns
One of our top picks in Le Hohwald.Showcasing a sun terrace and sauna, Le Grand Hotel du Hohwald by Popinns is located in Le Hohwald in the region of Alsace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Strasbourg is 23 miles from Le Grand Hotel du Hohwald, and Colmar is 22 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 17 miles away.
- Accessible via car. Staff was friendly and helpful rooms were clean, warms, and cozy. Did not have time to have breakfast, a bit noisy but it’s and old building. Best part their dog friendly policy! We will be coming back for sure.
- Huge old hotel in mountain village. Has certainly been very grand in its day but needs money spent on it now. Large comfortable rooms. Friendly helpful staff. Free onsite parking. Free wifi. Spa, sauna, swimming pool available. Ideally situated for walking and outdoor activities.
- Clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good and good value for money. Location was excellent and the village very pretty. Didn’t use it, but the swimming pool looked good.
Nice surroundings, hotel located in a village in the middle of a forest.
Breakfast is good, strong coffee as I like it. The owner is cosher friendly, which is good for those who need to observe their religious principles.
There is an indoor swimming pool in the hotel.
- Pool was OK. Staff very helpful but operating a worn out donkey!!
Hotel Restaurant La Petite Auberge
Hotel Restaurant La Petite Auberge is a guesthouse in the village of Le Hohwald. It includes a restaurant and offers spacious rooms with a private terrace.Set over 2 levels, the rooms offer a seating area, a TV and free Wi-Fi access. They also include a private bathroom with a bath or shower.La Petite Auberge restaurant serves traditional French cuisine.Activities in the area include cycling and hiking. In the heart of the Alsace region, the Logis Hotel is just a 20-minute drive from the Alsatian Wine Route, and both Strasbourg and Colmar are a 45-minute drive away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Beautiful atmosphere and surrounding with friendly staff. Great chef cooking delicious food with local touch and ingredients accomplished with fine variety of wine. Growing own vegetables in the back yard. A room with a view: Touch of mindfulness with the many deer living in the hills.
- Wir wurden sehr herzlich auf deutsch begrüßt! Unsere großen Hunde waren auch kein Problem und dürften zum Abendessen mit ins Restaurant . Das Essen am Abend und auch das Frühstück war sehr lecker !
Calme et nature
Ankunft, etwas früher als geplant, war kein Problem. Herzlichst empfangen. Alles stand bereit, z.B. ein Babybett, obwohl wir keines angefragt hatten, stand bereits aufgebaut neben unserem Bett. Hauseigener Schlitten und Wifi-Code wurden sofort angeboten und bereitgestellt. Zusammengefasst: einfach ankommen und wohlfühlen 🙂
Unsere Kinder waren begeistert von dem kleinen Wildpark, den man direkt von der Terasse aus einsehen konnte. Ein kleines Paradies!
Zum Frühstück stand an unserem Tisch bereits ein Babyhochstuhl (natürlich ungefragt :)) … also ging es direkt an das leckere Buffet 🙂 Zur gleichen Zeit wurden auch die Tiere des Wildparks gefüttert, sodass wir auch beim Frühstück einen wunderbaren Ausblick hatten und die Kinder die Tiere bei ihrem “Frühstück” erleben konnten 🙂
Das Personal war sehr herzlich, aufmerksam, hilfsbereit …
Wir wurden nicht wie Gäste behandelt sondern wie Familie umsorgt.
- Sehr freundliches und zuvorkommendes Personal. Alles in allem ein schönes Hotel. Immer wieder eine Reise wert.
Featuring free WiFi, Hôtel Winzenberg offers accommodations in Blienschwiller, just 22 miles from Strasbourg.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Colmar is 18 miles from Hôtel Winzenberg, and Gérardmer is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- There was a kettle in the room so we could make our own tea! WIN! And there was a fan, so we could stay cool at night in the lovely heat of Alsace. Our host was very nice and helpful and could speak French, German and English! The breakfast was delicious, and all locally sourced and you could buy most of the jams and ‘nutella’ from reception if you wanted as well. Lovely beer to be had on the terrace outside under the grapevine. Honestly – gorgeous. The whole town and hotel felt like a genuine Alsace village, not touristy really and that made it even better – like we had stumbled upon something secret and brilliant.
- een heel erg prettig hotel, met goede bedden, prettige ontvangst en redelijk van prijs. Erg goed ontbijt.
- L’hôtel avait beaucoup de charme dans un village médiéval très joli.
- L’accueil très agréable et la bonne humeur de notre hôte qui nous a donné de précieux renseignements pour le bon déroulement de notre séjour. Nous retournerons avec plaisir dans cet hôtel.
- Le côté familial un accueil chaleureux, la propreté et décoration typique les communs et contemporain dans la suite
Inter-Hotel Sélestat Nord Le Verger Des Châteaux
This charming hotel is situated on the wine route, in the heart of Alsace. It has an outdoor area and rooms with private bathrooms, some with a balcony overlooking the surrounding countryside.The rooms at the Vergers Des Châteaux are all equipped with a cable TV, a telephone and Wi-Fi access. Some have a traditional décor. The private bathrooms feature a hairdryer and either a bathtub or a shower.A full buffet breakfast is served daily at the hotel Le Verger Des Châteaux and can be enjoyed in the guest rooms. The culinary restaurant, La table du Verger, offers beautiful views of the vineyards.Guests can relax with a drink at the bar, or on the outdoor terrace. There is also a playground for children on the grounds.Le Verger Des Chateaux is 15 miles from Colmar and 34 miles from Strasbourg. Free private parking is available on site.
- The hotel is really nice, with a beautiful view of the vineyards and of the nature around. The room was nice and very quite, with a cute balcony. I would recommend it for a romantic getaway or just for relaxing. The hotel is just a little outside a couple of villages with a few restaurants and vine cellars, so a car is necessary to move around but it adds to the peaceful nature of the location. The price is also absolutely reasonable.
- Our family room (room 33) was big and comfortable – great for staying with our two boys aged 6 and 8. The restaurant at the hotel had a nice atmosphere and served tasty regional specialities – we tried the sauerkraut, the tarte flambé and the snails, all very good. The kids loved the kid menu which was of very high standard. There was also a nice bar. The hotel is ideally situated for visiting the famous chateau Haute Koenigsberg, the monkey park, gorgeous Alsace villages like Ribbeauvillé and Riquewihr and it is just a 40 min drive from the ski slopes of Champs de Feu (the kids can also go sledding there). As a bonus there is even a little playground just behind the hotel, and a great forest track for walking just above the hotel.
- The hotel was very attractive looking, in character with the region, and had a mellow, country feel. It was very peaceful with a sense of “quality” about it. My room was quiet, large and comfortable.
- The rooms were really nice (one with a view over the hills and the nearby castle). The breakfast was good (nothing special but there was plenty of choice). The hotel was cosy and we felt good there.
- Superb location for visiting the Alsace-Lorraine region. Best reached by car, the hotel offers extremely spacious rooms, all well-equipped with everything you might need. Located in a a quiet part of the village–not that anywhere in the area is actually noisy!–the beauty of the hotel’s exterior is well matched by their excellent meals. Consider this hotel a must-stop if you are in area.
Hotel Le Vignoble
Housed in a converted 18th-century barn, the charming Hotel Le Vignoble is located in the center of Dambach-la-Ville. Le Vignoble offers 7 rooms equipped with all modern comforts.Bicycle storage is available on-site, which is ideal for guests hoping to explore the Alsace region on 2 wheels.There are many restaurants just few steps from the Le Vignoble, making it an ideal place for indulging in delicious Alsatian cuisine.
- The owners Francke and Élodie were very hospitable!
- Beautiful hotel in the centrum, super nice hosts and accommodation!
- Wonderful family owned hotel in a beautiful Alsatian village of Dambach la Ville. Centrally located, private parking, strong internet connection and wonderful breakfast.
- It was Ok but nothing special & we felt it was overpriced.
- Hosts were very friendly and helpful and speak perfect English.The baguettes at breakfast were delicious. The location in the center of Dambach-la-Ville is excellent, although during busy periods of the day it may be difficult to find parking close by.
Hôtel Arnold offers accommodations in Itterswiller. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Strasbourg is 21 miles from Hôtel Arnold, and Colmar is 20 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 16 miles away.
- Super location in the heart of the wine road in Alsace in a very quintessential alsacien village!
- We always stay here while buying wine. And each year this charming hotel gets better and better. We love this place.
Great location, friendly, helpful staff, good parking, lovely well signed local walks / cycle ways, plenty of places to eat. Modern spa facilities on site.
Ideal holiday hotel
- The location of the hotel is fabulous, perched on a hill overlooking vineyards and the Rhine valley
- Great location in a beautiful area of France. Eat in the restaurant across the road linked to the hotel for some traditional cuisine. Lovely little French village, sleepy but very picturesque.
Top Hotels In Neuve-église Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Neuve-Église Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Neuve-Église Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Neuve-Église Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!