10 Best Hotels To Stay In Neuilly-sur-Eure Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Neuilly-sur-Eure Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Neuilly-sur-Eure Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Neuilly-sur-Eure Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Neuilly-sur-Eure Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Neuilly-sur-Eure Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Neuilly-sur-Eure Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Neuilly-sur-eure Lower Normandy:
Inter-Hotel Dreux Ouest Le Relais Des Carnutes
Le Relais Des Carnutes is located in Brezolles, 25 miles from Chartres and 23 miles from Évreux. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Dreux is 14 miles from INTER-HOTEL Le Relais des Carnutes, and Verneuil-sur-Avre is 8 miles away.
Qualité repas très bonne et variée.
Hôtel chaleureux avec des gérants très agréables.
Chambre familiale spacieuse et propre. Bonne literie.
Tout ce qu’il faut pour le petit déjeuner.
- Bon accueil. Établissement propre et plateau repas bon rapport qualité prix
- Literie convenable, mais chambre manifestement prévue pour une seule personne (lit moins large, une seule serviette, …). Il parait que la réservation reçue par l’hôtel était prévue pour une seule personne ( !?), mais l’accusé de réception en ma possession précise bien que nous étions deux … Erreur ou “manipulation”, nous ne saurons sans doute jamais.
Le bon accueil à cet hôtel bien qu’à des heures particulières
L’état général de l’hôtel sortant très récemment d’une rénovation complète.
- Qualité repas très bonne et variée.
Relais du Silence L’Auberge du Moulin à Vent
Located in Manou, 23 miles from Chartres, Relais du Silence Auberge du Moulin à Vent features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Dreux is 23 miles from Auberge du Moulin à Vent, and Verneuil-sur-Avre is 15 miles from the property.
- Really lovely nature preserve nearby – perfect for a beautiful gentle walk. Food in the restaurant is excellent. Great value.
service with a smile and any request was not a problem.
Arrived early and were able to sit on the terrace with a glass of cold wine in the sunshine….perfect.
- The bedroom was spacious and beautifully decorated in contemporary shades, with a large and comfortable bed and wet room. The location was very quiet and we enjoyed a delicious dinner on the terrace.
- Good modern room facilities. Excellent restaurant, dining outside with beautiful view. Good breakfast including freshly cooked omeltte.
The hotel is in a quiet rural location in the heart of the La Perche countryside.
Our superior double room on the ground floor was clean, comfortable and well-equipped. Wi-fi is included though the signal strength in our room was poor (strong in the restaurant). Staff were friendly and helpful. Overall, good value for money.
We had a good meal at the hotel restaurant (if the restaurant is closed, you would need to drive several miles to the nearest town).
Auberge La Pomme de Pin
Showcasing a playground and views of the river, Auberge La Pomme de Pin is located in Senonches in the region of Centre, just 22 miles from Chartres. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Dreux is 19 miles from Auberge La Pomme de Pin, and Verneuil-sur-Avre is 13 miles from the property.
- Food was lovely but no need for the “ fine dining presentation” it would actually have looked better more simply presented.
- Lovely restaurant with open fire. Very good value with attentive service.
The location – ideal for our journey.
lovely dining room
- Nice modern room. Very comfortable. Decent restaurant
Excellent dinner and very pleasant staff.
Kettle in room -(we travel with teabags and powdered milk.)
Located in the small countryside town of Senoches, in the heart of the Perche regional park, Logis La Forêt features a sauna and a pleasant terrace. The hotel exterior has a unique tudor-style façade.All the guest rooms at Logis La Forêt are individually decorated and have a private bathroom. They are spacious and come with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.The restaurant is elegantly decorated and serves regional specialties. After dinner, guests can enjoy a drink at the hotel bar.Logis is the ideal place to stay for exploring the Eure et Loir region, where there are opportunities for biking, hiking and horseback riding. Free private parking is available on site.
Lovely, Friendly hotel. Food was exceptional. Catered well for children.
Staff were very helpful and attended to all our needs. Room was spacious and comfortable.
- The restaurant was phenomenal, one of the best value meals I’ve ever had. Breakfast also good quality and a fair price. Staff were exceptionally friendly and attentive, and the hotel is well kept.
- Everything was very nice! Quiet room. We didn’t try the food tho
- Excellent location. on town square. Nice room. Excellent Shower
- Location. Evening menu extremely good value. Check out quick and efficient.
- Lovely, Friendly hotel. Food was exceptional. Catered well for children.
Logis Le Chêne Doré
Logis Le Chêne Doré is located in La Loupe, 22 miles from Chartres and 24 miles from Dreux. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.
Accueil très sympathique et efficace.
Délicieux petit déjeuner, service de qualité.
- Très bon rapport qualité/prix : chambre agréable, salle de bain aussi et personnel adorable !
- Le premier hôtel dans lequel je peux manger de délicieux oeufs à la coque aux petit déjeûner !
- Petit déjeuner copieux, gentillesse du personnel, bonne organisation pour récupérer sa clé.
le petit déjeuner est très varié et copieux, les chambres et salles de bains sont très propres.
Le personnel est accueillant
- Accueil très sympathique et efficace.
Located in the centre of Rémalard, this spa boutique hotel offers guest rooms with stone walls and exposed wooden beams. It features a garden, a fitness centre and a spa centre, complete with a hot tub and a hammam.All of the rooms at Coté Parc are equipped with a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and free Wi-Fi. Each room also includes a private bathroom with a bathrobe, a bath and a shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge. Guests are invited to relax on the terrace with a drink from the bar.Set in the Perche Regional Nature Park, this hotel is just 9.9 miles from Nogent-le-Rotrou and provides free private parking.
- Our room was beautiful, with a very comfortable bed and a lovely bathroom. The staff were very helpful – accommodating us and out 2yr old!
Une petite parenthèse en amoureux plus que parfaite, nous avons eu un accueil chaleureux notre hôte était un peu stressée mais elle a été top avec nous.
Nous avons choisi la suite Baldaquin, la déco est superbe, bonne température de la chambre, vue sur le bourg. On voulait absolument une grande baignoire et on en a profité à fond.
La litterie…. Oh lala tellement confortable. Et une kitchenette à disposition si nous ne prenons pas le petit-déjeuner a 12 euros. On est aux petits soins ce qui justifie sans doute son prix un peu élevé.
Les escaliers sont un peu rudes mais c’est ce qui fait son charme.
- Etablissement très chaleureux . Décoré avec goût. Chambre spacieuse et confortable. Cadre très agréable. Personnel accueillant et prévenant toujours à l’écoute.
- Tout était parfait et l’hôtelière au petit soin et adorable, cela faisait longtemps que je n’avais été aussi contente d’un hôtel
- Accueil sympathique et professionnel, literie confortable, propreté, chambre vaste.
Domaine De Villeray
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Domaine De Villeray offers accommodations in Condeau, just 30 miles from Chartres. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and canoeing. The hotel also provides bike rental.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. We stayed at the watermill building (~100 meters away from the castle and spa) and the location is really beautiful and relaxing. The food was excellent.
- This old converted mill has been owned by the one family for 30 years and it is a gem: we were very happy with our stay. The staff were lovely and looked after us very well. We loved the atmosphere and surroundings and had wonderful meals.
- Bathroom was amazing, food was delicious and the spa was perfect
- Lovely building and surroundings…. excellent staff.
- Dinner was the best dinner we had in France. The swimming pool was great and the setting and sourounding country lovely.
Logis Le Montligeon
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Logis Le Montligeon is located in La Chapelle-Montligeon in the region of Basse-Normandie, just 26 miles from Alençon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
feel like at home
family owned hotel
Great location on the main square of the village overlooking the bakery (which does the most delicious rum baba)
Pleasant staff, both the owners and the waitresses for dinner
Good food (we had dinner 2 nights) – local dishes (apple features a lot!) in set menus with extra “amuse buche” at good value; and the dining room is a lovely setting
Room comfortable and quiet
Continental breakfast extra, but good value and tasty
- This hotel was a lucky find. Rooms comfy and showers superb! The food was superb with extra touches like amuse bouche. The dining room was a comfortable and happy place to be. Food was cooked by the owner and a really imaginative menu. Breakfast was also good. Homemade jams super fresh croissants and really good coffee topped off with home made apple juice. The village is beautiful with an amazing basilique at the heart. Would definitely stay again.
- Simple good value breakfast. Flakey croissants , fresh rolls, tasty jam and a good cup of tea. Plain room and bathroom but freshly decorated, very clean and with lots of hot water. Big comfy beds. Pleasant staff. Good French cooking.All you need for a night’s stopover. Also in an interesting village overlooking a small market square .
- Interesting room with good facilities. Nice location.
- warm welcome
Hotel du Saumon
Hotel du Saumon offers accommodations in Verneuil-sur-Avre. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Évreux is 21 miles from Hotel du Saumon, and Dreux is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 50 miles from the property.
This Hotel is situated on the main square of the town, which is used as a car park. The Hotel does not have a car parking area, it uses the square to its’ front. As we were on motorcycles, we were allowed to park in their courtyard, out of the way.
The hotel has recently been refurbished and the rooms are fitted with modern furniture and fittings. The bathroom we had was only a shower room, but it appeared to be brand new. Overall the room was exceptional.
We ate in the Hotel restaurant which has a menu laden with local dishes, some of which may not appeal to the British palate. However, the Waitress was aware of this and took the trouble to describe some of the dishes to us, to help us make our choice.
The town is well worth exploring with lots of various architecture and does not feel like a Tourist trap at all.
- Fantastic location in a very picturesque square situated in a lovely historic town with some amazing architecture.
- Great location in the centre of town with secure courtyard for motorcycles, overall clean and tidy
- We have stayed in this convenient, though simple, hotel on several occasions. Rooms are comfortable (no lift)and many overlook the main square. The hotel restaurant is excellent.
- Just a fine hotel, where the reception is very warm and honest. I was very pleased by the restaurant food and great fresh fish dinner. Excellent location
- This Hotel is situated on the main square of the town, which is used as a car park. The Hotel does not have a car parking area, it uses the square to its’ front. As we were on motorcycles, we were allowed to park in their courtyard, out of the way.
Le Clos – Relais & Chateaux
Located in Verneuil-sur-Avre in the region of Haute-Normandie, 22 miles from Évreux, Le Clos – Relais & Chateaux features a spa center and sauna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Dreux is 20 miles from Le Clos – Relais Chateaux, and Bernay is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 50 miles from Le Clos – Relais & Chateaux.
- Great host and owner, very helpful. Room and and surroundings very clean.
A beautiful boutique hotel, with all details to make you feel welcome,
My husband and I stayed one night to stay in town because my daughter´s
school, and we didn’t expected such a beautiful and warm hotel in
Verneuil, even we were late they waited for us for dinner and it was
worth it every euro! Delicious! Very good wine and the service was
outstanding! We´ll for sure will go back! Thanks!!!
- This was a high class hotel with service to match. The staff were friendly and helpful and the restaurant a memorable experience; the wine list was extensive.
- Personnels tres acceuillants et s’adaptent aux jeunes
- Les petites attentions des propriétaires des lieux, invitation à visiter une chocolaterie avec en bonus un échantillon de chocolats. Un guide des relais et château offert par le propriétaire, qui est absolument charmant.
Top Hotels In Neuilly-sur-eure Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Neuilly-sur-Eure Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Neuilly-sur-Eure Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Neuilly-sur-Eure Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!