10 Best Hotels To Stay In Neuillé Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Neuillé Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Neuillé Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Neuillé Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Neuillé Pays de la Loire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Neuillé Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Neuillé Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Neuillé Pays De La Loire:
Logis Hostellerie Saint Paul
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Logis Hostellerie Saint Paul offers accommodations in Vivy, just 25 miles from Angers. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Saumur is 5 miles from Hostellerie Saint Paul, and Chinon is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 37 miles from Logis Hostellerie Saint Paul.
- The staff were lovely, just lovely. Dinner was excellent and a real treat, and I was treated very well as I was on my own. Comfy bed and a good night’s sleep as I was away from the road. Breakfast was good too.
- the staff were so friendly and helpful; we had received some shocking news before arriving and were elderly and reeling a bit. The staff took us under their wing, greeted our little dog, served us a lovely meal (even a vegetarian dish for myself). We were so grateful for their care and consideration.
- Very warm welcome. Good value. Location good for an overnight stop. Food good, including breakfast.
- Convenient for Autoroute A85. Good shower. Cheerful owners. Limited free parking in small courtyard.
arrivée vers 22h,les cuisines étaient en train de terminer le nettoyage.Le cuisinier a accepté de me faire une salade composée froide sans problème:trés apprécié et appréciable.
Château De La Coutancière
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Château De La Coutancière is located in Brain-sur-Allonnes in the region of Pays de la Loire, just 30 miles from Tours. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saumur is 7 miles from Château De La Coutancière, and Chinon is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 32 miles from Château De La Coutancière.
Beautiful location and surrounding area,
We appreciated a lot being upgraded to a mastersuite,
- Location and property is fantastic. Rooms are small but comfortable.
- We could tailor our stay. No pressure to eat dinner in the Chateau or to breakfast. Easy and restful approach by staff.
Large bedroom, super comfy bed and lovely shower. The property is interesting and it’s grounds are lovely.
Friendly and welcoming hosts.
- Both our bedroom and bathroom were very large, the bed was super comfortable, we had pleasant views from the windows, the outdoor pool was beautifully warm and the proprietress was very pleasant and helpful. A bonus for us was that the hotel was a genuine chateau from the 16th century. Although it had received a makeover in the 19th, the rooms were still of generous proportions and some of the parquet flooring was from the 15th century.
- Beautiful location and surrounding area,
Logis Domaine De La Blairie
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a playground, Logis Domaine De La Blairie offers accommodations in Saint-Martin-de-la-Place, just 22 miles from Angers. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find ticket service at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. Saumur is 5 miles from Domaine De La Blairie, and Chinon is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 42 miles from Logis Domaine De La Blairie.
Superb evening meal in the restaurant, the pork with mustard sauce really was one of the best dishes I’ve eaten for quite some time and the dessert tart wasn’t too shabby either.Worth staying just for the food alone on this experience.
The hotel itself is very well ran, clean, plenty of parking, has a nice outdoor park/garden and even a pool although not open in March
- The restaurant was very nice, good value and the waiting staff were very friendly. We also enjoyed the (rather bracing!) swimming pool and children’s paddling pool. It’s in a quiet location, a short drive from Saumur, and offers a good base to explore the surrounding area.
- Hotel was great, staff friendly & very helpful, food excellent and how many hotels do you get to eat in the chapel
- Lovely peaceful location. Typical French style hotel. Very welcoming. Great breakfasts.
- The staff were most helpful and very friendly. The food was excellent.
- Superb evening meal in the restaurant, the pork with mustard sauce really was one of the best dishes I’ve eaten for quite some time and the dessert tart wasn’t too shabby either.Worth staying just for the food alone on this experience.
Premiere Classe Saumur
Premiere Classe Saumur is located in Saumur, 26 miles from Angers and 16 miles from Chinon. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Azay-le-Rideau is 25 miles from Premiere Classe Saumur, and La Flèche is 29 miles from the property. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 39 miles away.
- Rooms were very well cleaned and had all necessities, great powerful shower and storage for your clothes. Staff were very friendly and helpful and cleaners did a great job. Only a 10 minute walk to the train station and supermarket/shops and 20 minute to the local center. Would definitely rebook this accommodation.
- the hotel is good value for money. Automated check was easy. My ratings are not truly reflective as booking.com dosnt include n/a as in didn’t use breakfast or didn’t meet any staff If you enter the post code you end up at another hotel by the river approx. 1k away The map or post code needs adjusting
- Reasonable value for money accommodation. close to the centre of Samaur – 5 minutes car journey.
- Given that we only paid 38€ for a night the room was very comfortable, though cosy, for the price. The bed was very comfortable, the shower excellent and very decent towels for the price. Breakfast at 5€ each was good value.
- The hotel has very complicated self check in computer. Rooms are very tiny but clean. Very budget. Each room opens to exterior of property. Very clean, good breakfast although breakfast area is tiny.
Best Western Adagio Saumur
One of our best sellers in Saumur! This Best Western hotel is just a 5-minute walk from the historic center of Saumur in the Loire Valley. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access.The soundproof guest rooms have private bathrooms and are equipped with satellite TV and facilities for making tea and coffee. Some rooms have views of the Loire River or the chateau.The Best Western Adagio Saumur serves a breakfast buffet every morning. The breakfast room features panoramic views of the Loire. There is a bar and a room service menu is also available.Free public parking is available across from the hotel, and there is a storage space for bikes. The hotel is just over a quarter mile from the Saumur Train Station and a 15-minute walk to the Chateau de Saumur.
- Beautifully clean and a very convenient location for walking into the centre of Saumur and to our favourite restaurant.
- We had one night and needed somewhere in saumur – it was available and had breakfast. Nice view and food for a quick easy breakfast. Good service.
- Excellent location, situated on the island in the middle of the Loire so very easy to find. Saumur main town is only a short walk over the bridge and there are lovely views from the bridge to the chateau. The secure parking is 7 euros so quite reasonable. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable and tea/coffee making facilities were welcome. We didn’t take breakfast so cannot comment on that. We ate in a restaurant over the bridge but there were several restaurants adjacent to the hotel which were probably okay.
- The room was well appointed and comfortable, the breakfasts excellent, the coffee was especially good. Parking was surprisingly easy and the centre of Saumur an easy walk away.
- Good location to walk across the bridge into Saumur for good choice of restaurants. Free on street parking. Good breakfast. Comfortable room.
Mercure Bords de Loire Saumur
Mercure Bords de Loire Saumur offers accommodations in Saumur. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Angers is 27 miles from Mercure Bords de Loire Saumur, and Chinon is 16 miles from the property. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 39 miles away.
- The location offered great views across La Loire to the main town of Saumur. The reception staff were very helpful and the room was clean and comfortable.
Modern, smart with excellent facilities in the room. Friendly staff.
A good breakfast menu. A great location overlooking the Loire and the chateau, with a short, pleasant walk over the bridge to the centre of town.
- The view from the balcony across the river. Lovely location and excellent breakfast,
- Nice views, nice town, safe bet , not mega fancy, but very satisfactory
- very good breakfast, parking space, terrace where you can have your drinks, fantastic Loire river view, staff are helpful, attentive ( Raphael and Thibaut ) especially those who are on duty for breakfast
Qualys-Hotel Saumur Le Londres
Qualys-Hôtel Le Londres – Hôtel & Appartements is located in Saumur, just 27 miles from Angers. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find room service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Chinon is 16 miles from Qualys-Hôtel Le Londres, and Azay-le-Rideau is 26 miles from the property. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 39 miles away.
They have an excellent breakfast!
We stayed only one night so I can’t tel much:)
- Very beautiful hotel. It’s clear that extra care has been taken to ensure guests are happy and comfortable. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
- Charming little hotel in a great location. Plenty of restaurants and bars in the vicinity. Friendly and accommodating staff who asked if I wanted to pay and check out the night prior to leaving. Cheap (10€) and good breakfast. Clean facilities.
- Room and bathroom spotless , bed large and very comfortable . Breakfast good value. Great Hotel and good parking right in the centre of saumur, walking distance to good restaurants, owners and staff very helpful. We will look forward to a return visit.
- Ordinary hotel so not much. Room was clean and location good.
- They have an excellent breakfast!
One of our top picks in Saumur.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Campanile Saumur offers accommodations in Saumur, just 26 miles from Angers. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Chinon is 17 miles from Campanile Saumur, and Azay-le-Rideau is 27 miles away. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Nice clean room and bathroom, warm (it was very cold outside), easy parking, and not far from the centre of Saumur.
The heating was turned off. Even in the morning the temperature in the room was below 18 °C
Not a good idea to stay there longer…
- Service from staff was excellent – very friendly and helpful. There was a problem with the heating in our first room and this was swiftly dealt with and an alternative room provided. Good choice of food in restaurant for evening meal and buffet breakfast.
- We always like the Campanile at Saumur. The bed is large and comfortable and there are extra pillows and blanket. The food in the restaurant is well cooked and hot – can’t stand tepid food!
- The bed is always comfortable. Breakfast good – plenty of fruit, croissants, etc. Help yourself as much as you like. Staff were kind. Food good and good value for money.
Cristal Hôtel Restaurant
Located in Saumur, 27 miles from Angers, Cristal Hôtel Restaurant features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Chinon is 16 miles from Cristal Hôtel Restaurant, and Azay-le-Rideau is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Fabulous hotel, extremely helpful & friendly staff, room view to castle stunning. Parking in front was ideal and the town & castle were only a short walk. Breakfast & evening meal were superb
- The staff were exceptionally friendly and the food in the restaurant at dinner was superb. So good we did not go to any other place to eat while we were in Saumur.
- Lovely, friendly staff and a superb location for exploring Saumur. Excellent food at the hotel’s restaurant – well above our expectations.
- The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. Plenty of hot water for bath, shower.
- Beautiful hotel overlooking the river. Close proximity to everything
Hôtel Le Canter
One of our best sellers in Saumur! The charming Hôtel Le Canter offers comfortable and well-equipped rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access near the Saumur Brut wine cellars and the Cadre Noir National Equestrian School of France.Hôtel Le Canter is located one mile from the center of Saumur, where sites include the beautiful Château de Saumur.Free private parking is provided at the Hôtel Le Canter, making it easy to explore the Loire Valley by car.
- Spacious room which was modern and clean, we didn’t eat at the hotel so can’t comment on the food, but would definitely recommend it.
- Great breakfast ! Nice renovated rooms clean. Friendly staff.
- Room was a good size and we were able to open window.
- Nice cool bar, open until 8pm. Found a nice restaurant five minutes walk away (Restaurant Quatre Seasons) The hotel manager was very helpful
- Not a lot, no one there when we arrived, other guests also could not get into the hotel!
Top Hotels In Neuillé Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Neuillé Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Neuillé Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Neuillé Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!