10 Best Hotels To Stay In Nesttun Hordaland – Top Hotel Reviews
Nesttun Hordaland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nesttun Hordaland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nesttun Hordaland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nesttun Hordaland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nesttun Hordaland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nesttun Hordaland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Nesttun Hordaland:
Quality Hotel Edvard Grieg
Located in Bergen, 7 miles from Bergen Aquarium, Quality Hotel Edvard Grieg features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Arenum Exhibition Center is 6 miles from Quality Edvard Grieg, and Damsgard Country Mansion is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 2.5 miles from Quality Hotel Edvard Grieg.
- Friendly staff, ok breakfast, ice machine in the conference area (great for the kids), free parking
- The hotel was so new and clean and it was so convenient to jump on the light rail and get into the centre of Bergen, as well as to get from the airport (worth noting that the light rail isn’t yet on google maps, but it is there and its SO useful). The breakfast was great! Having a fridge in the room was also handy, and 24 hour tea making facilities in the lobby were handy! We have already told friends we can recommend this hotel to them, and if/when we return to Bergen this hotel will be our first choice.
- Big pillows, speedy lift, general ambience and dog watching……..restaurant staff very friendly
- Clean room, very rich breakfast. Parking is included.
- Pleasant staff and extraordinary breakfast. We came by car so we didnt mind a bit isolated location from Bergen downtown. Absolutely worth of the price, when you’re around Bergen certainly consider your stay in this hotel.
Magic Hotel Solheimsviken
One of our top picks in Bergen.Located in Bergen, 1.9 miles from Bergen Aquarium, Magic Hotel Solheimsviken features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Arenum Exhibition Center is 350 feet from Magic Hotel Solheimsviken, and Nygardspark is 0.6 miles away. Bergen , Flesland Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Staff is so nice. They are always ready to help you. Breakfast was good. The hotel is close to the public transport, taking only 5 minutes to the city center.
- Bad food at the restaurant. Strange designs of rooms. Rooms missing hangers.
- Nice design of the rooms,nice view from restaurant.
- Good location and close to train station and only few stops to Bergen.
- Feels like you are in starwar movie. I loved the lighting design. Room is also looks nice and clean. Not so far from city center
Thon Hotel Bergen Airport
Thon Hotel Bergen Airport is located in the Ytrebygda neighborhood in Bergen, 8 miles from Bergen Aquarium and 7 miles from Arenum Exhibition Center. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Damsgard Country Mansion is 7 miles from Thon Hotel Bergen Airport, and Nygardspark is 7 miles from the property. Bergen , Flesland Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Very nice dining area. With a Pool, sauna, power lifting + streaching and mobility area + squash training possibilities are very good.
- Very helpful and friendly staff.close to airport but no plane noise inside the hotel or room. Bus and tram station within minutes of the hotel,as well as a grocery store. Room very clean!
- bed was comfortable. breakfast was cold (when it was supposed to be hot). Restaurant was closed for rennovation which was a pain because we had to leave and go find a place to eat because the buffet they offered didn’t look good
- Rooms were basic but clean and comfortable. Pool was great! Checkin was fast. They honored our request for adjoining rooms.
- Only a lady that her name was shima who works in reception had very respectfully behavior.
Scandic Bergen Airport
Featuring free WiFi and a sauna, Scandic Bergen Airport offers accommodations in Bergen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Bergen Aquarium is 8 miles from Scandic Bergen Airport, and Arenum Exhibition Center is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- We loved the breakfast and our children loved the bunk bed in the room.
- A lovely home to make some treasured family memories. It will be hard to beat this property. Loved the games room and the hot tub.
- Breakfast, it had lot of choice. I have a child with 3 years old, so they gave him a book to paint.
- Staff at front desk couldn’t be more helpful when I’d lost my phone charger.
- Great breakfast
Haukeland Hotel is located in Bergen, just 2.4 miles from Bergen Aquarium. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Arenum Exhibition Center is 0.7 miles from Haukeland Hotel, and Nygardspark is 1.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Let me preface my review: All hotels in the center of Bergen were fully booked due to an international bicycle race. The Haukeland Hotel was one of the few locations available to me as my travel dates were firm. Bergen was virtually shut down due to street closures, etc. As the hotel is out of town a bit and public transportation and the center not available, I was creative with my “touristy” choice: I went to the Edvard Grieg Museum and toured his home and listened to a piano concert. Lovely!
The hotel also hosts guests being treated at a nearby hospital. I found it very moving to see people who were obviously ill carrying on life as normally as possible. It really keeps things in perspective.
All this being said, my stay was great! The room was clean, comfortable, and well-appointed. The staff was very helpful. I would stay here again.
- nothing. it was a hospital hotel for families of inpatients.
- Bed was very comfortable. Front desk staff Catharina was beyond the words helping. she made my stay extremely comfortable.
- The quality of rooms for the price is excellent – be aware that this hotel is the one of the Bergen Hospital
- Excellent location if your are sick or visiting sick family / friends at the hospital, good location for the nearby student accomodation on the other side of the graveyard.
- Let me preface my review: All hotels in the center of Bergen were fully booked due to an international bicycle race. The Haukeland Hotel was one of the few locations available to me as my travel dates were firm. Bergen was virtually shut down due to street closures, etc. As the hotel is out of town a bit and public transportation and the center not available, I was creative with my “touristy” choice: I went to the Edvard Grieg Museum and toured his home and listened to a piano concert. Lovely!
Comfort Hotel Bergen Airport
Comfort Hotel Bergen Airport offers accommodations in Bergen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bergen University is 8 miles from Comfort Hotel Bergen Airport, and Hurtigruten Terminal Bergen is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 0.6 miles from Comfort Hotel Bergen Airport.
- Again, wonderful breakfast and nice location, modern designs.
- The young guy at the front desk is very nice and helpful. Nice big triple room. Hotel is new and modern.
- Very clean and comfortable. The staff at the front desk were so nice (even at 4am) and the hotel could not be closer to the airport. I was leaving too early so could not enjoy the breakfast buffet (which apparently was very good as per the comments made from the other 2 in the room!) Nonetheless they packed a vegan breakfast bag for me.
- Staff behind front desk and chef were completely down to earth lovely people it is the first hotel that I have visited where it actually felt homely. Extremely inviting and relaxed and I was immediately made to feel at home I couldn’t stress this enough! The guys at the front desk made sure I had an early gluten free breakfast bag to take with me the next morning for my flight what a lovely touch. Rooms are lovely warm clean and brand new and to top it off it’s completely environmentally friendly which is the cherry on top for me! 100% recommend
- The convenience of being walking distance from the airport. The staff were very polite, extremely helpful and thankfully for me, spoke very good English.
Clarion Hotel Bergen Airport
Located in Bergen, 8 miles from Bergen Aquarium, Clarion Hotel Bergen Airport features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Damsgard Country Mansion is 7 miles from Clarion Bergen Airport, and Arenum Exhibition Center is 7 miles away. Bergen , Flesland Airport is a few steps from the property.
- Only short walk from airport terminal. Continental breakfast from 4 a.m.
- The hotel is very new. They provide quick breakfast for early flights from 4am. Which is very accomodating. Best airport hotel
Upon arrival the lobby was busy but check in dealt with efficiently and very polite.
The restaurant was extremely busy due a presentation held at the hotel which resulted in delays to residents gaining access and ordering a meal. However, the restaurant staff should be commended as they dealt with the situation very well and maintained their composure.
- We booked a day room and the comfort and cleanliness of the room, ease of access via the airport shuttle and an excellent bar menu made this a great experience.
- Convenient for the airport. Breakfast available from 4am.
Hotel Park Bergen
Hotel Park Bergen offers accommodations in Bergen.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.Bergen Aquarium is 1.2 miles from Hotel Park Bergen, and Nygardspark is 1,300 feet away. The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Cosy little historic hotel in the university part of the city
- Quaint guesthouse in a quiet area but within walking distance from the centre of Bergen. Breakfast and Brownies were fab, staff were very helpful and the bed was very comfy. We had a lovely quiet room on the top floor with a lovely view.
- The hotel is situated very close to the university and in a lovely part of town. Really loved the homemade brownies and breakfast. Staff gave me really good recommendations on places to dine and see. The antiques dotted throughout the hotel gave it a very historic feel.
- Fantastic service and lovely rooms. Loved the view from my room window
- Excellent situated the the client I’m visiting. Friendly and helpful staff.
Scandic Flesland Airport
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Scandic Flesland Airport is located in Bergen in the region of Hordaland, just 8 miles from Bergen Aquarium. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Damsgard Country Mansion is 7 miles from Scandic Flesland Airport, and Arenum Exhibition Center is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 0.6 miles from Scandic Flesland Airport.
- Very good location – near the airport. No problem even to walk there. New hotell with the very very interesting desine. Room are very very big!! You can find in the room everything you need. Staff are very friendly and very helpfull. If I will get a chance- I will take only this hotel.
- It’s very beautifull both from the in- and outside. Modern and high-tech. Well, a little to high tech in some aspects. I had this huge open terrace. Quite spacious and well designed room. Bathtub was a very nice touch.
- Best breakfast spread ever, and available from 4 am. Clean and fresh, modern room. Helpful staff too.
- It was an amazing hotel. Shuttle bus was there to meet me at the airport. Front desk staff did everything I could ask for. Room was funky and really spacious. Would book again over the two hotels at the airport.
- Fantastic Included buffet breakfast. Great selection of hot and cold food. Great water pressure in showers! Comfortable beds. Staff were very helpful. Had free shuttle to airport and very good free WiFi.
In a refurbished late 1800s mansion, this quiet family-run hotel is situated right by Nygård Park. It offers free Wi-Fi, free hot drinks and a generous breakfast with freshly baked bread.Steens Hotel’s bright guest rooms feature a work desk and a bathroom with shower. All are equipped with cable TV, and most offer park views.The elegant early 1900s breakfast room has original oak paneling and tapestry. After a day of sightseeing in Bergen, guests can relax on the grounds.Bergen University is just 650 feet from Steens Hotel. The main street, Torgallmeningen, is a 10 minute walk from the hotel. The surrounding streets have plenty of bars and restaurants.
- Breakfast was OK, although not much diverse. Beautiful breakfast room. Location is also good.
- Lovely hotel in historic building. Beautiful park directly next to the hotel. Friendly staff, always helpful.
- Accomodating attitude of the staff, quiet surroundings, comfortable room
- The dining room is exquisite with original historical decorations and furnishings. Guest were free to help themselves to tea and coffee in this room at any time. I have never had a more beautiful evening office! The building is calm and clean and the area is nice with a little park in front of the entrance.
- Cozy hotel in a beatiful historic building. Next to a park and close to old town.
Top Hotels In Nesttun Hordaland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nesttun Hordaland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nesttun Hordaland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nesttun Hordaland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!