10 Best Hotels To Stay In Nespereira Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Nespereira Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nespereira Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nespereira Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nespereira Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nespereira Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nespereira Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Nespereira Galicia:
Hotel Ferramenteiro de Portomarin
Featuring free WiFi and buffet breakfast, Hotel Ferramenteiro de Portomarin offers accommodations in Portomarin, in the Saint James’ Way Pilgrimage Route, 14 mi from Lugo. The hotel has a bar and a terrace, and views of the river. Free public parking is available nearby.Rooms include a flat-screen TV, air conditioning, heating, and safe. The bathroom comes with bath or shower and hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and fishing. Sarria is 11 mi from Hotel Ferramenteiro de Portomarin, while Monforte de Lemos is 21 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 41 mi from the property.
- The rooms were modern and one of the 2 we had provided a huge window at one end and an amazing view over the lake. Staff were friendly and helpful and the area around the hotel was lovely.
- We decided to spend a little more for our stay at Portomarin and this place was worth the extra money
- Great stay for anyone looking for comfort on the camino. Great location and spotless facilities. Lovely breakfast. Ideal place to stay
- Beautiful view and lovely balcony with room. Loved it.
- Fabulous views from our room across the reservoir.
Hotel Pazo de Berbetoros
Pazo de Berbetoros offers accommodations in Portomarin. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Pazo de Berbetoros features free WiFi throughout the property.Lugo is 14 mi from Pazo de Berbetoros, while Sarria is 11 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 41 mi from the property.
- It was a beautiful place, very clean, fantastic beds, lovely breakfast, friendly helpful staff.
- Beautiful property with a very comfortable bed. The breakfast in the morning was excellent.
- A lovely room with a small garden. The staff was so willing to help
- Very pleasant place, easy to find at the end of our first day walking the Camino.
- Great location right in town; very clean and welcoming.
VISTALEGRE HOTEL **
Located in Portomarin, VISTALEGRE HOTEL ** has a terrace, shared lounge and free WiFi. This 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. The rooms come with a patio.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Guest rooms include a desk.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at VISTALEGRE HOTEL **.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including fishing and hiking.Lugo is 14 miles from VISTALEGRE HOTEL **, while Sarria is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Good location, air conditioning, clean, new, spacious room, great shower.
- Very nice new hotel, comfortable bed, cute design, cool spa after long walking Camino was great, good breakfast. Would be come again!
- It was great, we stayed here on our camino de Santiago, Awesome place to get some rest, the air conditioning was amazing as we were in the middle of a heat wave. Would stay here again.
- Great hotel, perfect for Camino. Lovely spa..friendly staff. Would stay again.
- Great upscale hotel on the Camino. Room was excellent and the sleep great
Pousada de Portomarín
Pousada de Portomarín features a fitness center, garden and terrace in Portomarin. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a shared lounge. Free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk are available.At Pousada de Portomarín, each room includes a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms include a closet.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.You can play ping pong at this 3-star hotel.Lugo is 14 miles from Pousada de Portomarín, while Sarria is 10 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- The croom comfort and the very nice veranta for visitors
- Outdoor pool clean and beautiful. View of mountains from room. Staff very helpful: had to check out early, rang on phone, staff appeared. Parking GREAT. Walking distance to historic area. Would stay again.
- Gorgeous view , our own balcony, mini fridge, elevator after walking Camino, close to town
Staff was super friendly for sure!!! Spoke great English 😊 restaurant staff was great!! Food was great 😊 view at restaurant eating outside was great!! 😊
Definitely needs updates with carpets and style. Bathroom was dated. Need more lighting. It is a bit dated.
- Lovely terrace with a view of the valley and the river.
Hotel Río Ulla Monterroso
Conveniently located on the Avenida de Lugo, 2 minutes’ drive from the center of Monterroso, Hotel Río Ulla Monterroso offers a 24-hour reception and modern soundproofed rooms with private bathrooms.Each room is heated and comes with a desk and wardrobe. The bathrooms have free toiletries and a bath or shower.The family-run Hotel Río Ulla Monterroso has a TV lounge and a snack bar. There is free WiFi throughout.Lugo is 30 minutes’ drive away and it is an hour to Santiago de Compostela and its airport.
- The attention of the Owners make you feel like you are at home 😍
- Exceptional accommodation for the price. Friendly people in a nice little town off the beaten track.
- Todo muy bien exelente hotel todo nuevo y trato correcto
- Habitación amplia y cómoda.Personal muy amable que hizo todo muy agradable y fácil. Repetiría sin duda.
- Las habitaciones eran amplias y la limpieza total.
Pension Casa Curro
Pension Casa Curro is offering accommodations in Palas de Rei. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.At the inn, the rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while certain accommodations at Pension Casa Curro also have a terrace. All guest rooms include a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Lugo is 18 miles from Pension Casa Curro, while Sarria is 24 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 28 miles away.
- big room. I was surprised that I had private bathroom
- Nice quiet family hotel. Bigger than average bedroom. Friendly proprietors.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was a good size and was comfortable.
- Convenience, and the owner was very kind, trying to communicate to us when we all could not speak each other’s language. It also had an elevator, which many Pensions do not. This was great after walking the Camino all day and carrying backpacks.
- Great accommodation to stop in on the Camino. Clean room, lovely hot shower and so close to restaurants and bars. The staff were friendly and welcoming both on arrival and departure. Would recommend this place for its comfort and convenience.
Hotel Mica is offering accommodations in Palas de Rei. With a terrace, the 1-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the hotel, every room comes with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower. All guest rooms include a closet.Guests can also take advantage of the business center and newspapers.Lugo is 18 miles from Hotel Mica, while Sarria is 24 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 28 miles away.
- The rooms were very clean, quiet, and new. It’s a great place to rest when on Camino. The staff was a cut above the typical hotel. They were professional and very caring. I was running late and the woman helping with breakfast made a point to have me take fruit and water for the journey.
- Staff was VERY helpful. I was doing the camino and arrived early. Thinking I’d walk to the next town he said he wouldn’t charge me if I cancelled. I ended up staying. Right on the camino
- Brand new modern hotel and albergue building which caters for several price points. Has laundry facilities in house with washing machine and dryer. Strategically positioned next to some good modern cuisine restaurants . Short stroll to historic centre, shops and landmarks.
- Great service. Staff were extremely kind and helpful. Location is fantastic, mattresses were brand new and the room was impeccably clean. Excellent experience.
- Loved the decor and the attention to detail. The hotel was at the top of the town just off the Camino track so very convenient after a days walking.
Hotel Restaurante Val
Hotel Restaurante Val is located in Tierrachá. This 1-star hotel features free WiFi and a garden. The hotel provides a Spanish restaurant.At the hotel, every room comes with a desk. The rooms have a closet.Lugo is 23 miles from Hotel Restaurante Val, while Sarria is 24 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Fervenza Casa Grande & Restaurante
This charming 17th-century mill is within 11 mi of Lugo and Sarria, close to the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Set in protected woods beside a waterfall, it has an outdoor pool and offers canoes.Fervenza Casa Grande & Restaurante is rustic in style, and features wooden beams and wooden floors. It has a small museum with a restored water mill, loom and characteristic Gallician oven. Free on-site parking is offered.All heated rooms have free Wi-Fi, a private bathroom, and countryside or pool views. Some have a mini-bar, flat-screen TV and hydro-massage bath.The Casa Grande has an à la carte restaurant and a bar, offering great views of the wood. One table is next to a spring. Packed lunches can be requested.Fervenza Casa Grande & Restaurante has a games room, library and garden sun terrace. There is also a private section of the River Miño where you can go swimming.If you are traveling on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, the property offers discounts on taxis from certain towns. These include Triacastela, Samos, Sarria, Portomarín and Lugo.
- Excellent getaway from everything location, tranquil and best of no phone signal so no-one can contact you! Forget about the world at this beautiful old stone built house.
- Beautiful setting with grounds for walking, the historic story about the building, the meal was excellent and the staff went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable in every way. I would return anytime I find myself in the area again. A bit outside of Lugo, but worth getting out to the countryside along the river.
- great place!one has to spend longer time by great fireplace!
- Loved the atmosphere, could just imagine the fire roaring in the corner. Loved the food in the restaurant and the staff were very friendly.
- Very authentic, very clean, great medieval atmosphere, nice restaurant, good food, everything is made with love and great care.
Casa de Baixo
Located in Castro, Casa de Baixo provides a garden, terrace and shared lounge. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is provided.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a patio with a mountain view. Rooms have a flat-screen TV, and some accommodations at Casa de Baixo have a garden view. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental or buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.At the accommodation guests are welcome to use a hot tub. Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.Lugo is 5 miles from Casa de Baixo, while Sarria is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Nespereira Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nespereira Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nespereira Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nespereira Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!