10 Best Hotels To Stay In Nesheim Hordaland – Top Hotel Reviews
Nesheim Hordaland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nesheim Hordaland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nesheim Hordaland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nesheim Hordaland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nesheim Hordaland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nesheim Hordaland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Nesheim Hordaland:
Located in Granvin, 12 miles from Vossevangen, Jaunsen Gjestgjevarstad features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Myrkdalen is 24 miles from Jaunsen Gjestgjevarstad, and Flåm is 27 miles away. Bergen , Flesland Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- Delicious dinner (fish soup, rendeer, homemade bread, berry-dessert) and breakfast. Very friendly hostess. We have been really treated! Quiet rooms and very good beds.
- Very nice atmosphere, friendly and forthcoming staff/owner. Offered great advice om what to see locally. Excellent food, dinner and breakfast, all home- or locally made. Highly recommendable.
- The room was large, clean, and comfortable. The beds were very comfortable. The dinner in the restaurant was amazing. She has prepared reindeer stew and beef meatballs and sausage soup. It was all over the top!!!
- I rarely leave comments but this place definitely needs to be acknowledged. My husband and I went on a DIY Hardanger fjord tour and this place was easily accessible by public transportation to both Voss and Ulvik, only 20 minutes away from both cities (we did not have a car). We didn’t expect much but it was a dream come true kind of place. A great old fashioned building, great and kind staff, superb scenery, awesome walks, unforgettable dinner, which all adds up to an experience that will linger forever. The hostess even gave us first-picked cherries of this year for breakfast!! This place is the best stay I had in Norway, and I hope that whomever reads this comment would try this place and experience my affection for this place!
- Very cozy place with a lot of history! Excellent friendly service! They serve very tasty local food – both dinner and breakfast!
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Ulvik in the region of Hordaland, 17 miles from Vossevangen, Hardanger Gjestehus features a barbecue and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Myrkdalen is 24 miles from Hardanger Gjestehus, and Flåm is 22 miles away.
- The guesthouse is very welcoming. The room is big and cozy. The dinner and breakfast were very good
- The owner was super friendly and did everything for our comfort.
- Staff were very friendly and went out of way to help. Breakfast was fantastic
- It is probably not the busy season, and Comy is the only staff there. But he is totally awesome! Hard working, efficient, and the most important thing, he is quite entertaining. We indeed had very nice conversation during the dinner and breakfast with him. He brought the whole characters to this hotel and some vivid memories for our stay.
This guesthouse is located in beautiful Ulvik. I only met one person from the staff during my stay there, and he was very polite and service-minded. Also the bed was comfortable and the sheets clean.
I had dinner there, which was a big portion of tasty, homemade meatballs.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Strand Fjordhotel is located in Ulvik in the region of Hordaland, just 18 miles from Vossevangen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Myrkdalen is 24 miles from Strand Fjordhotel, and Flåm is 21 miles away.
Exceptional location in Ulvik.
The hotel is very luxury and you can have single-engine planes tour by the hotel.
It has many activities like kayaking, boat rental and cycling, however guests need to visit the hotel during the summer season as activities will be suspended during autumn and winter.
Also, breakfast served is delicious.
- Hotel nice and clean. Beautiful view. Very very nice staff. Good breakfast.
- Phenomenal area. Beautiful surroundings and worth every extra effort it takes to find it. Waking up to the sun shining on a pristine lake is refreshing and adds to the tasty breakfast buffet.
- Location is perfect. Some of the best views you will see in Norway fjords. Ulvik is a small, but a very charming place. There are wonderful trails starting right behind the hotel. Staff was very helpful, and accommodating. I am already making plans to go back to Ulvik. When it becomes a reality, I will certainly want to stay at this hotel again.
- All thing but the breakfast its same I stayed seven night
- Exceptional location in Ulvik.
Eidfjord Fjell & Fjord Hotel
One of our top picks in Eidfjord – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Eidfjord, 25 miles from Vossevangen, Eidfjord Fjell & Fjord Hotel features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- The food and hospitality were excellent. We were made most welcome at all times. Everyone made us most welcome and nothing was too much for the extremely friendly and happy personnel running the hotel.
- Borghild, the owner, was truly fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble for her, superb! The attention to detail, for example candles, linen, throws etc was also really fabulous. Food was awesome too. Thoroughly recommend staying here!
- The hotel location it is perfect and breakfast was great
- Modern design public areas. Visible spotless kitchen.
Staff were awesome, so helpful and friendly.
Onsite restaurant was really excellent for dinner.
Tea and coffee available any time for free (particularly appreciated in a country as crazy expensive as Norway!)
Laundry self service with dryer, reasonably priced.
Absolutely stunning view of fjord from our room, lovely quiet area with almost no noise at all.
Really lovely communal area / living room, for relaxing and playing games etc.
Showcasing a sauna and indoor pool, Brakanes Hotel is located in Ulvik in the region of Hordaland. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and bike rental is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Vossevangen is 17 miles from Brakanes Hotel, and Myrkdalen is 24 miles away.
- Good fjord view. All day coffee and nice seating area. Very good breakfast and restaurant.
- The location of the hotel is almost as good as it gets with a perfect view of the fjord. All in all we had a very good stay at Brakanes.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were spacious and have their own private balcony.
- Fantastic views and waiter at dinner was extremely helpful. Hotel doing a great business with Asian tour groups but they are well organised and very accommodating to smaller groups of visitors
- the location was magnificent, breakfast not quite as good as Oslo and Bergen hotels but the building was grand…an old hotel with lots of style.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Utne Hotel offers accommodations in Utne, just 16 miles from Vossevangen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Myrkdalen is 29 miles from Utne Hotel, and Odda is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Evening meal was fantastic . Waitress sang and told a story, we didn’t understand but all the locals loved it….
- It’s an historic property, some may find it charming. A private Cider tasting experience (180 nok) was great.
- The Unte Hotel is a living piece of Norway’s history, but comfort has not been sacrificed. The husband and wife managers could not have been more lovely. Utne is the perfect base to explore the Hardangerfjord.
- Beautiful old hotel. Excellent “away from it” location, just by ferry. Great breakfast.
- This was a very memorable stay at a one of a kind historic property in the Hardanger Fjord of Norway- the hotel was built in 1722 and has been beautifully maintained and remains true to the period. The Innkeepers are most gracious and kind people who are genuinely interested in their guests having a super experience- they make a tremendous difference. For example- our boat was leaving early in the morning and instead of making us miss breakfast (which was absolutely incredible!!) they moved their start time up an hour just for our family of 4 !!! The night before my daughter was trying to charge her computer and struggling with electric adaptors and the innkeeper gave her his own personal apple charger! Wonderful people , incredible setting and superlative dinner as well! very highly recommend!!!!
Store Ringheim Hotel
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and terrace, Store Ringheim Hotel is located in Vossevangen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Myrkdalen is 14 miles from Store Ringheim Hotel, and Flåm is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- We’ve got an attic room with very nice view. The room is spacious & clean. The bed is comfy. The homemade breakfast is great. Staff is very nice.
- Delicious food, attentive service, clean and comfortable room. Beautiful location.
- Quiet nice view , portion of facility an old farmhouse updated with modern convienances.
- Great character to the rooms. They are also large with all modern comforts.
- The location is amazing and the views are beautiful. Nice and quiet place.
Housed in a 19th-century building, this hotel is by Lake Vangsvatnet, next to the Voss Train Station. It features free Wi-Fi, free private parking and a pool area.Each guest room at Fleischers Hotel offers a combination of old-world charm and modern conveniences. Most guest rooms have crystal chandeliers and rich fabrics. Some also have a balcony.Hotel Fleischers’ in-house restaurant serves traditional dishes based on local recipes. The fully licensed bar offers a variety of drinks. Guests can enjoy meals or drinks on the large terrace during nice weather.The spa area at Fleischers includes a children’s pool, a hot tub and a sauna. A tennis court is also available on site.The surrounding region provides activities such as hiking, fishing, canoeing and skiing.
- The hotel is old but grand inside. It is a great experience to stay. Location is excellent as it leads to the train platform right away.
- nice Staff in restaurant . Fantastic location with great view from room
- Warm room. Beautiful views. Hotel lobby and bar has a lot of character. Good location next to the train station.
- Location.Breakfast staff are professionals.Breakfast.
- Extremely helpful and polite staff who made us feel welcome as well as the fact that we added an extra night and then cancelled (due to unforseen circumstances) with no extra charge was particularly satisfying for us.
Park Hotel Vossevangen
One of our top picks in Vossevangen.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Park Hotel Vossevangen offers pet-friendly accommodations in Vossevangen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Hangursbanen is 1,650 feet from Park Hotel Vossevangen, and Hangurstrekket is 0.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Flesland Airport, 47 miles from Park Hotel Vossevangen.
- Nice helpful staff. nice hot underfloor heating. Good room temperature control. Breakfast was great and the view was great!
- Friendly staff, good breakfast, free parking and great location.
- Size of the room, nice restaurant, personnel in the reception
- Breakfast was awesome! Staff very friendly, rooms clean.
- Main purpose is to access the excellent wine cellar !
Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, Mjølfjell UH is located in Uppsete. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, pool or river are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Vossevangen is 18 miles from Mjølfjell UH, and Myrkdalen is 19 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Nesheim Hordaland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nesheim Hordaland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nesheim Hordaland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nesheim Hordaland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!