10 Best Hotels To Stay In Neset Akershus – Top Hotel Reviews
Neset Akershus is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Neset Akershus. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Neset Akershus. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Neset Akershus. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Neset Akershus right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Neset Akershus with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Neset Akershus:
Thon Hotel Ski
Thon Hotel Ski is housed in the same building as the Ski Storsenter Shopping Centre, just opposite Ski Station and a 20 minute drive from central Oslo. It offers free Wi-Fi.Each guestroom at Thon Hotel Ski has a work desk, a seating area and a TV. Most guest rooms have hardwood floors.In addition to several shops, the hotel building also contains a bowling alley, a movie theater and a library.Attractions such as the Tusenfryd Leisure Park, the Drøbak Aquarium and the Østfoldbadet Water Park are all located within a 30-minute drive.
- The staff were extremely helpful with our early checkout and organised a breakfast bag to take with us
- Friendlyness of the staff, and the Egon restaurant adjoining the hotel
- The breakfast and professionalism of the staff excellent.
Very close to train station.
- Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. For example, I needed a couple of photocopies and the desk clerk quickly made them for me and did not charge anything. I also need a couple of small batteries for my camera. I asked where i might buy them nearby and he pulled out a package of batteries and gave me the two i needed – with a smile and no charge.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Sørmarka Konferansehotell offers accommodations in Siggerud. The hotel has a sun terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as canoeing and hiking. Oslo is 9 miles from Sørmarka Konferansehotell, and Gardermoen is 29 miles from the property. Oslo Airport is 27 miles away.
- Gentleman at reception was friendly and helpful at that late hour.
With the exception that wireless internet connection in our room was next to non-existent, the hotel was very good. Nice location, excellent surroundings and very good food.
Wireless connection was excellent in the restaurant and reception . . . even in the car park . . . but hopeless in our room.
The green location (middle of a forest with lakes) marvelous. The rooms quiet. Breakfast excellent, with salmon, eggs, breads, drinks, big variety. Complimentary hot drinks in the hall. Parking very comfortable at the spot.
Oslo centre is 20 minutes easy ride by car.
- Small, but clean room, comfortable bed. Great breakfast, very wide choice of almost all I can imagine. Quiet location.
We were allowed to use the laundry facilities. Soap was available at the desk. Staff was helpful, friendly, and professional.
Breakfast was fabulous- great variety.
Overall it was quiet for sleeping. There are lots of places to settle in and relax. There is a nearby lake with a picnic table.
The location is about 20 minutes from Oslo, and convenient to E6.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Reenskaug Hotel is located in Drøbak in the region of Akershus, just 18 miles from Oslo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Drammen is 16 miles from Reenskaug Hotel, and Asker is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sandefjord , Torp Airport, 35 miles from Reenskaug Hotel.
- This was an historic hotel, remodeled well. Breakfast was good and the staff was very gracious.
the towels on the beds shaped as a swan is supercool. I learned how to fold them so I can do it when I will have guests at home.
REading a book out on the balcony while having a drink is also great.
Decent hotel. There are about 7 parking spaces total, so you will absolutely have to park someplace else than at the property. When I asked about this I was not offered compensation for parking fees. Luckily there were some free parking spots in walking distance from the hotel. But was definitely a source of frustration.
Bathroom looked newly renovated, which was nice. The double bedroom had 2 very slim beds, but pillows were plentiful.
Complementary breakfast was fine, though some flies were spotted.
- Lovely hotel in a lovely town! And it’s so easy to reach from Oslo by bus, plus the journey gives spectacular view through the window (by bus No500 is much more striking than travelling with express).
I’m wheel chair bound, so booked a room adapted for wheel chair. The room is not big, but big enough. It has a well fitted bathroom/wet room, with shower. Hand friendly taps and raised W.C. with hand rails. NB! Could to with hand rails in shower and a shower seat. I was imediately given a plastic chair to use in the shower, when I asked for a seat, so I managed well, Internal doors and entrance doors are easy to open. No heavy doors. Lift.
The breakfast was superb. Smørgaasbord with everything you could wish for. A selection of warm, fresh bread, also bacon bacon, eggs, cereals, juices etc. Help yourself to free coffee and tea all day.
We’re both smokers and were pleased with the balcony and garden, where we could enjoy our cigarette and coffee.
One of our best sellers in Oslo! This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. This budget hotel is 800 feet from Oslo Central Train Station. It has brightly decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi access. Karl Johans gate shopping street is only 500 feet away.All rooms at Citybox Oslo include a private bathroom with a shower. Each room has an armchair and a work desk. Some include a sitting area.Guests can also relax in the seating areas of the TV lounge. Internet computers are available for guests’ use.A microwave is available to all guests at Oslo Citybox. Snacks and drinks can be bought from vending machines.Oslo Opera House is a 5-minute walk away. The Royal Palace and the nightlife of Aker Brygge are within just over half a mile of the hotel.
- The staff was really easy to talk to. Gave us a prompt reply to our need of a new room and secured our bags while we were away and the room was unavailable to be occupied. Really great! The facilities are really good. You have to bear in mind the concept that they’re offering and while it may not be enough/as expected for some people, it surely was enough for us.
- Very good location, especially if you change plains and need to stay overnight in Oslo.
- The location of the hotel is central, only a few minutes of walking distance from the central station and is very close to main attractions in the city. The bed was comfortable, the room and the bathroom were clean. Self-check in/out system was fast and effective. I would certainly stay there again.
- Even if I”m not a fan of such concept, everything worked well and easy, it was easy to find a hotel even midnight.
- The location is just perfect! Pretty good for a small stay! Self-check in/check-out counters make everything really easy.
Scandic Byporten is located in the Oslo City Centre neighborhood in Oslo, just 1,000 feet from Oslo Bus Terminal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Oslo Airport is 23 miles away.
- wonderful location and good breakfast. very clean room. I asked for a quiet room and got one on the 6th floor and we could even leave the window open during night.
- Location. The hotel is at the train station and a shopping mall
Convenient location – near railway.
- The breakfast was exceptionally good. The room was small but comfortable. The bathroom was good. The location was outstanding. The views from the 6th floor were great.
Best Western Karl Johan Hotel
One of our top picks in Oslo.Best Western Karl Johan Hotel is housed in a 19th-century building on Oslo’s main street, Karl Johans Gate, and just over a quarter mile from the Royal Palace. Guests receive free Wi-Fi access.All guest rooms at Best Western Karl Johan have a work desk and flat-screen TV. Some guest rooms also offer views of the neighboring Parliament building.Guests receive free access to the business lounge, featuring free newspapers.The Stortinget Metro Station is just around the corner from Best Western Karl Johan Hotel, and the Central Train Station is less than a 10-minute walk away.
- Excellent breakfast in a very simple and efficient manner ie, self serve with the food always looking good.
- The walls are a bit thin, so it was a little noisy. But the breakfast was excellent!
- The location is perfect. Right in the heart of town.
- Room was very small. Window looks into an inner courtyard with noisy electric installations. Not acceptable for this rate. Rest was ok.
- Excellent location directly in the city centre, just few minutes of walk to metro. Big choice of delicacies will nail you long for breakfast.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Fornebu, 4 miles from Oslo, Scandic Fornebu features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shops at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Gardermoen is 28 miles from Scandic Fornebu, and Drammen is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Good breakfast and good location for Statoil. Very little else in the area.
The staff were all extremely nice and professional and always willing to help, in all areas, reception, breakfast, etc..
The breakfast has a huge variety, fresh and delicious options and even gluten free and lactose free produts.
Common areas and rooms very comfortable and with modern design.
Bus stop and supermarket at very short walking distance.
- The view from our room was spectacular! Really enjoyed the sunsets and sunrise over the water.
- The breakfast was the best we ever had in a hotel. Very friendly staff and the view from our room was amazing. I would highly recommend this hotel.
- The cleaning ladies were super friendly and kind! It’s because of them, I don’t give this hotel the worst rating possible because it’s not fair to punish the cleaning staff members for something the head of the hotel is doing.
Oscarsborg Hotel & Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Oscarsborg Hotel & Resort offers accommodations in Drøbak, just 17 miles from Oslo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Drammen is 15 miles from Oscarsborg Hotel & Resort, and Asker is 12 miles away. Sandefjord , Torp Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was terrible – we had to wait 15 minutes at the coffee machine. No service and no filling up for new food. Not even any coffee cups where available.
- Awesome location. Oslo was fully booked, so I stayed here. Nice trip to the island using a ferry. Earliest return trip is at 7am. The ticket you buy before going on the ferry is actually a return ticket, so you don’t need to buy two. There is a parking nearby the mooring, on the left side before you get down to the ferry – there is no direct parking at the ferry.
- Charming nature reserve with high density of historical insights.
- Flott å bo midt i Oslofjorden,med fine turstier rundt øya.
- frokosten var bra. Rommet var bra, men enkelt. Sengene var gode.
Quality Hotel Entry
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in Kolbotn in the region of Akershus, 6 miles from Oslo, Quality Hotel Entry features a playground and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Gardermoen is 29 miles from Quality Hotel Entry, and Drammen is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 28 miles from the property.
Breakfast and Restaurant were very good.
Staff was super helpful and always very nice.
- Like somebody already mentioned, it’s like a city centre hotel in an out-of-the-way place. Staff vary from great to fantastic, the barman was an endless source of anecdotes! I stay here quite often and there is a good reason for that!
- Located in green area not far from Oslo. Good breakfast. Tea, coffee available next to reception.
- Quick, clear and helpful email responses from Hotell staff.
- Fin og god frokost med mange sitteplasser i spisesalen. Lyse og trivelige lokaler. Hyggelig betjening.
- Breakfast and Restaurant were very good.
Thon Hotel Vettre
This hotel is located in the charming coastal village of Vettre, right next to Oslo Fjord. Free facilities include Wi-Fi as well as pool, sauna and gym access.All guest rooms at Thon Hotel Vettre have a work desk, a minibar and cable TV.Hotel Vettre’s restaurant offers a dinner menu based on seasonal ingredients. A lunch buffet is also available. In summer, meals are served out on the terrace.General facilities at Thon Hotel Vettre include large grounds and bike rental. Guests can also enjoy a game of ping-pong or darts. In addition, the surrounding area offers excellent hiking opportunities.Free private parking spaces are found on site. Central Oslo is only a 20-minute drive away.
- Nice place, Café machine in a lobby, free Wi-Fi,bus 250 via Oslo City Center
- The hotel has very friendly staff, very good breakfast
- Very friendly and helpfulm staff at the bar & restaurant. Good quality food.
Dinner was outstanding
Close to ferry
- Brekfast was nice, the room was small but clean and cosy. Dinner at theyr restaurant was also pretty good and fair value.
Top Hotels In Neset Akershus Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Neset Akershus to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Neset Akershus but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Neset Akershus. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!