10 Best Hotels To Stay In Nes Buskerud – Top Hotel Reviews
Nes Buskerud is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nes Buskerud. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nes Buskerud. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nes Buskerud. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nes Buskerud right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nes Buskerud with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Nes Buskerud:
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Sundvolden Hotel offers accommodations in Sundvollen, just 18 miles from Oslo. The hotel has a spa center and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Gardermoen is 29 miles from Sundvolden Hotel, and Drammen is 22 miles away. Oslo Airport is 29 miles from the property.
We have had a great time in the Sundvolden Hotel. The staff was really amazing and very helpful/thinking along. We could take the bikes (MTB, bit small in size for our length, but good enough) anytime we wanted!
Breakfast was very good. Everything we wished was there.
You could also have a great diner at the hotel!
Room’s standard, food (dinner and breakfast were delicious!), super comfortable bed, cleanliness. The facility is located in a very beautiful Place, great location.
I would love to stay in Sundvolden Hotel for a longer period.
- This property was a real surprise. We were staying here as a stop over before we got to Oslo as we were traveling from Bergen. It was a real gem, made extra special by Tom and the restaurant staff who went over and above to explain things to you and make you feel welcome. We stayed in the new section of the hotel and our room and the hotel facilities were great. The view was also nice and would be even better in summer when the fjord isn’t frozen. I highly recommend this hotel and restaurant to anyone traveling in or around this area.
The restaurant is in the old part of the hotel, wood-paneled, very charming, nice atmosphere. The food was excellent, including the breakfasts.
The King’s outlook, an hour’s strenuous 3km walk behind the hotel on an ancient road to a viewpoint half a km up, was exceptional. Also the Crown Prince viewpoint. There is a hotel half-way up, also of historic interest, where one could take tea.
The staff of Sundvolden Hotel could not have been more helpful and friendly in the reception and restaurant. They even allowed us to stay at no extra charge until 6 pm on the final day.
The room had a beautiful view of the garden and mountain behind (room 426), was extremely quiet, and very comfortable, with a good bathroom. The rooms are recently refurbished to a high standard.
We took the 200 bus for 45 mins from Oslo to reach the hotel and then an airport shuttle from the hotel for 1.5 hrs through stunning countryside.
- Beside the Hotel itself that is really very good, the environments are very nice and worth to spend an holiday climbing the hill behind the hotel or walking around the farms or enjoying the view and the color of the fjord.
- We have had a great time in the Sundvolden Hotel. The staff was really amazing and very helpful/thinking along. We could take the bikes (MTB, bit small in size for our length, but good enough) anytime we wanted!
Showcasing a sauna and a private beach area, Tyrifjord Hotel is located in Vikersund in the region of Buskerud, just 26 miles from Oslo. The hotel has a playground and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has ski storage and bike rental is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Drammen is 17 miles from Tyrifjord Hotel, and Asker is 17 miles away. Oslo Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Hotel is located well overlooking a lake (not a fjord).
- The hotel is very comfortable, good location and has very good breakfast
- staff are super and never rejected any request except the refund for the esrly check out if one day.
- Thr view was amazing. The lobby of the hotel was very welcoming.
- Beautiful hotel on a lake. Room was very comfortable.
Just a 10-minute drive from central Hønefoss, Klækken Hotell offers free Wi-Fi, free parking and free pool access. All rooms have a flat-screen TV.Guests at Klækken Hotell can have a dip in the indoor and outdoor pools, or relax in the surrounding grounds. A sauna and a fitness center are also available on site.Ringerikes Museum is only a 10-minute drive from Klækken Hotell, and the surrounding area offers activities such as fishing, hiking and skiing.
- Staff welcoming, room clean, beds comfortable, breakfast very good
- Staff is very helpful, room is clean and nice, breakfast is great, we enjoyed our stay
- Very nice staff, nice historic building filled with amazing paintings and great food!
Overall a nice facility with park and view
Good fitnees room
Good Pool area (inside/outside)
Good breakfast buffet
Rooms are fine and beds are comfortable (but not large)
Hotel is located quite well: 55 minutes from airport easy to find, yet next to woods (hiking, jogging etc)
- Excellent variety of choices for breakfast. The location was quite remote, and inconvenient for my own purposes, but probably quite nice for those wanting to be far out into the countryside.
Grand Hotel Hønefoss
Grand Hotel Hønefoss offers accommodations in Hønefoss. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Oslo is 24 miles from Grand Hotel Hønefoss, and Gardermoen is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was plenty ,delicious and you can taste variety of things .
- Verry good brekfast. Hotel is old but sharming. Room was clean and very big. I hope to visit this place again!!!🙂🙂🙂🙂
- was a very nice experience to stay in this hotel! staff was very friendly and kind.Room was clean and very comfortable!! Breakfast was also very good
- In the city centre. Comfy beds . Actually very comfortable
- Very central, clean and comfortable hotel. Breakfast was excellent.
Hotel Montebello is in the peaceful Oslo district of Ullern, just over a quarter mile from Montobello Metro Station. It has bright, spacious rooms with a refrigerator and a TV with Internet access.The in-house restaurant serves both a breakfast and a lunch buffet. In the late afternoon and evening, a dinner buffet and menu dishes are available.Guests can buy beverages, snacks and toiletries at the hotel’s front desk. The staff at the hotel can arrange excursions to museums and theaters, as well as hiking.Montebello Hotel has direct access to Radiumhospitalet Hospital and is the official patient hotel. The center of Oslo is a 10-minute metro ride away.
- The hotel is clean, safe and warm. The staff are friendly and helpful.
Location good. Close to Metro and Centre.
Staff very helpful.
- Liked that breakfast was included, and the floors in the bathroom were heated!
- It’s nice and clean place. However breakfast is poor. Though reasonable price is benefit.
- The hotel was very quiet and easy to get to with public transit
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Fornebu, 4 miles from Oslo, Scandic Fornebu features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shops at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Gardermoen is 28 miles from Scandic Fornebu, and Drammen is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Good breakfast and good location for Statoil. Very little else in the area.
The staff were all extremely nice and professional and always willing to help, in all areas, reception, breakfast, etc..
The breakfast has a huge variety, fresh and delicious options and even gluten free and lactose free produts.
Common areas and rooms very comfortable and with modern design.
Bus stop and supermarket at very short walking distance.
- The view from our room was spectacular! Really enjoyed the sunsets and sunrise over the water.
- The breakfast was the best we ever had in a hotel. Very friendly staff and the view from our room was amazing. I would highly recommend this hotel.
- The cleaning ladies were super friendly and kind! It’s because of them, I don’t give this hotel the worst rating possible because it’s not fair to punish the cleaning staff members for something the head of the hotel is doing.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lysebu Hotel offers accommodations in Oslo. The hotel has a terrace and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Oslo Bus Terminal is 6 miles from Lysebu Hotel, and Ullevaal Stadion is 3.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- This place is a gem. The staff is genuinely friendly, extremely helpful, and each encounter was a pleasure. Our room was in the old part of the hotel, and featured built-in single beds, which was perfect for a father-son trip. We didn’t have a car, and relied on the tram from Oslo (approx 30 minutes) through beautiful scenery (views overlooking the valley and charming homes). It is a 1/4 mile walk from the tram station to the hotel. The breakfast spread is great, and there are several rooms available to enjoy the meal. Note that a self-serve espresso machine is open 24/7, just ask at the front desk for directions. We loved this hotel!
Close to Holmencollen sports complex, 2km to great ski areal and 15 minutes to Oslo
Free tea and coffee:)
- The location is easily accessible with the T-Bahn from the centre of Oslo and yet you are in peaceful natural surroundings with lots of trees and nice clean air. There was an unusually heavy snowfall, about 3 feet, and the building looks a bit like woodman’s cottages, so it was like stepping into Narnia. The staff were lovely and the feel is traditional at the same time as contemporary and uncluttered. It is popular for weddings.
- The breakfast is good, perhaps a little more quality than quantity though, and the breakfast room is very nice. The whole hotel has a really good feeling and you could easily spend a day just walking around finding new parts of it. The pool is a nice extra if you have the time for it. The room is cosy, warm and about the right size.
- The quality of what was there (fixtures, fittings, food) was high. Some members of staff were really lovely, like Laura on reception. The location and communal interiors of the main hotel building are wonderful.
Scandic Holmenkollen Park
Dating back to 1894, this traditional hillside hotel is just a 5-minute walk from Holmenkollen Ski Jump Tower. Guests enjoy free access to the spa facilities and panoramic views over Oslo from the lobby. Holmenkollen metro station is a 15-minute walk away.Each room has a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. Free WiFi is available.The renowned De Fem Stuer Restaurant offers dining in a unique and historic setting. Casual bistro dining is offered at Scandic’s Park Cafe. Drinks can be enjoyed by the fireplace in the bar.Additional facilities at Scandic Holmenkollen Park in a fitness room and bicycles rentals. The surrounding Nordmarka area is ideal for nature walks, skiing and hiking. Oslo city centre is 20-minutes away by metro.
- We had a special occasion and I wanted to surprise my partner with balloons in the room of which they did and was always very helpful and happy.
The place is wonderful, the staff is very nice . Nearby it’s a free parking for 48 hours , and the breakfast is just fabulous *****
I can only recommand.
- This hotel is lovely! The view from the hotel is AMAZING – simply perfect! The breakfast is delicious with huge variety (veggie options, variety of choice in breads, eggs, cheese etc). I must admit, the rooms are a little dated but for the price you pay and the scenery, I wouldn’t complain. Hotel staff are extremely friendly. Alcoholic drinks at the bar were delicious and two ladies were still serving drinks at 1:30am. The location is a little further out but its just one train ride away from Oslo central. We took the express train from the airport to Oslo central then Line 1 to holmenkollen. Very Convenient, do not bother with expensive taxi’s. According to locals, Holmenkollen is a “posh” area where wealthy individuals reside. You have the ski tower and museum right behind the hotel only a 5-7 min walk and the station is also a 10min walk from the hotel.
- Beautiful view to the city from the bar area. Great service from staff. They made an extra effort to make our weekend stay even more special.
The breakfast buffet was amazing. I have never seen so much choice.
The views over Oslo were incredible, and we were lucky to wake up to clear blue skies and sunshine!
Located in Egge, 19 miles from Oslo, Renskaug Vertsgård features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Drammen is 4 miles from Renskaug Vertsgård, and Asker is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Owner was very nice! Breakfast fantastic, everything what you would need. Beautiful farm in countryside. Wifi without any problems. Everything was clean and fresh!
- Really good breakfast, beautiful place and nice owner
- The breakfest was fantastic, perfect egg & bacon.
- Not the most elegant accommodations but very, very comfortable with a familiar feeling. Almost like visiting a cousin.
- Very kind and caring staff. Place is clean and comfortable. Great breakfast.
General Hotel is located in Hønefoss, 22 miles from Oslo and 31 miles from Gardermoen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and fishing. Drammen is 25 miles from General Hotel, and Asker is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 30 miles from General Hotel.
- A nice gem hidden in peaceful surroundings, friendly staff, clean rooms, good wifi, nice breakfast, the wifi passwords works well with the hotel name, but you have to visit to find out 😉
- Cheap, clean, good comfort. Nothing to complain about!
- Very nice hotel with real good price, comfortable rooms and excelent breakfast! It was easy to check-in (they do work until 10 p.m.!). The room is spaciousand comfortable. The personnal is friendly and polite. We liked it very much.
- Great breakfast and sauna facilities (with swimming pool and a slide) at no extra costs. The room was simple, though comfortable.
- Pizza restaurant on premises which was good, comfortable bed
Top Hotels In Nes Buskerud Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nes Buskerud to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nes Buskerud but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nes Buskerud. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!