10 Best Hotels To Stay In Nemiña Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Nemiña Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nemiña Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nemiña Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nemiña Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nemiña Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nemiña Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Nemiña Galicia:
Hotel Alén do Mar
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located on Galicia’s Costa da Morte, this family-run hotel has direct access to pretty Langosteira Beach, 350 feet away. Set in a pine forest, it offers terraces, gardens and free Wi-Fi, 1.9 mi from Fisterra.Air-conditioned rooms at Alén do mar are bright and include a plasma TV, safe and a private bathroom. Some rooms have views of the forest or beach, while others include terrace and a spa bath or shower.Breakfast is served daily in the property’s cafeteria. There is also a cozy TV lounge and a reading room where you can relax with a daily newspaper.You can walk along the seafront promenade to Fisterra, with its port and famous lighthouse. Hiking is also popular in the surrounding area.The Alén do Mar offers free parking. Santiago de Compostela is 50 mi away.
The hotel is set back a little from a beautiful beach. It is about a 15 min coastal walk from the city centre in a beautiful quiet spot. The rooms were spacious and beautifully clean. We had a terrace with a sea view.
The staff were especially friendly and helpful.
Breakfast was really nice and the staff went that extra mile to please the guests.
Well done, we will stay here again if ever we return to Fisterre.
- Everything about my stay exceeded my expectations. The staff was very friendly and professional and the room, as well as the view from the private balcony, was superb! The location was right on the Camino and an easy walk on path along the beach to the town of Fisterra. HIGHLY recommend, as this has been my favorite place to stay so far!
- Amazing views with great large balconies and a few meters from the sea! Very helpful and friendly staff, large comfortable modern room
- Beautiful hotel. Very simple but very stylish. Direct access to the most beautiful beach with crystal clear water.
- Brand new and excellent location. At the end of our camino we needed a place to relax. 3 km from Finisterra this hotel was excellent. Balcony in our room, super clean and friendly staff that went the extra mile in terms of breakfast and being very arranging when we needed to unfortunately leave one day earlier.
- The hotel is set back a little from a beautiful beach. It is about a 15 min coastal walk from the city centre in a beautiful quiet spot. The rooms were spacious and beautifully clean. We had a terrace with a sea view.
Hotel de Encanto A de Loló
A de Loló – Hotel de Encanto is a centrally located design hotel, 350 feet from Muxía Marina. It features a sun terrace and offers free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby.Heated rooms feature handmade furniture and marine-inspired décor. All have a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. Some have a terrace. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel has a café-bar and a restaurant. Room service is available and you can request packed lunches and special diet menus.Located at the end of the Jacobean Route, the hotel has a tour desk. It is a 5-minute walk from Virgen de la Barca Sanctuary.
- The staff was extremely welcoming and friendly. We felt very comfortable. The restaurant for dinner is super. Galician specialties. Location excellent.
- The staff was extremely friendly and the room was super clean.
This hotel is in Muxia, near fantastic coastlines. I parked my car just in front of the hotel. We checked-in a little bit later at 19.00 hrs. The man at the desk wanted to be very helpfull with our 2 little suitcases and bring them up, just one stair higher. I could do this realy by my own…he insisted however. He wanted a tip, but I only had creditcards en 50 euro banknotes…he kept standing and standing waiting for his tip….I said sorry I don’t have any coins or biljets of 5 euro..this felt a little bit uncomfortable for us. I said I will tipp you later.
Hotelroom and bathroom was clean.
Breakfast is ok…you will have 3 price-options for your breakfast….we made long walks….you can rent also a bike beside the hotel…and we had dinner in restaurant D’Alvaro… I recommend to eat fish here…it was very good.
I recommend as well earplugs if you sleep with the window open…because the seagulls make a lot of noise..
- Very good nights sleep. Exceptionally clean. Very peaceful.
- Modern lay decorated and spacious room. The best food in the restaurant. Really helpful staff and located right in the centre of town. This place lives up to its advertising.
Hotel Mar de Fisterra
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Mar de Fisterra is set in Fisterra, at the end of Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and less than 150 feet from Langosteira beach. It offers rooms with sea views and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Bright rooms at this hostel have parquet floors and feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.There are also 2 outdoor terraces overlooking the sea, the Pindo Mount and the Ría de Corcubión.
- Excellent views, definitely the best you could get in Finisterre. Nice staff and service.
- Habitaciones amplias con unas vistas espectaculares a la playa.
- The views in a sunny day seem like a picture, amazing!
- The view is pretty stunning and the breakfast is surprisingly good for a ** hotel in Spain (for example, gluten free options, fruits, at least three different kinds of bread, eggs).
- Wonderful views and very spacious, comfortable rooms. We really enjoyed our stay here! The location is totally quiet, very close to the beach and a 10-15 minute walk into town.
Hotel Oca Insua Costa da Morte
This town-center hotel is set just off the beach in the small fishing port of Cee, on Galicia’s beautiful Costa de la Muerte. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout.Located near the world-renowned Finisterre, the Insua provides a perfect location for exploring the Galician coastline. It lies just 1,000 feet from Cee’s new seafront promenade and the beach beyond.Try the town’s fresh seafood at the nearby market or in the hotel’s own restaurant. This venue specializes in fish and seafood caught in the local rias, an attractive feature of the region’s waterfront.
- We were very sore and tired from our walk from Dumbria and everything at this hotel from room to food was fantastic.
- The suite was spacious and very comfortable. We had an enormous bathroom with massive whirlpool bath and great shower. The bed was very comfortable and we slept really well. The staff were amazing, we could not have wished for more.
- Great hotel, spotlessly clean, great food , comfortable beds.
- Attached restaurant & bar, fine service, 100% efficient.
- Cee is a very friendly place and this is evident in the interactions we had with the staff who were so helpful as well as down to earth and relaxed.
Hotel Playa Langosteira
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This recently-opened hotel is located just one street away from the seafront of Langosteira beach and 0.6 mi from the mythical city center of Finisterre and its famous cape.Many of the 28 comfortable rooms boast terraces with beautiful views over Langosteira Beach, Ria Corcubión and Monte do Pindo.It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.
- View of the water from the balcony was very peaceful, and the Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom was a fabulous surprise! Easy walk to the beach. Also pharmacy, market, bakery and restaurants very close by. Loved our stay here.
- For us, the location, about 2km outside Finisterre was ideal as we wanted to be near the beach – across the road – and the restaurant O Fragon – about a 20 minute walk up the hills behind or a short taxi ride. The hotel was a simple family holiday hotel and the room was comfortable and had air-conditioning.
- Great breakfast. Very good and reasonably priced restaurant with very nice staff. Beautiful and almost empty beach just in front of the hotel( obviously not for swimming as its too cold as everywhere in Galicia) Easy to find, easy to park. Good location to visit Faro di Fisterra and other places along the coast.
- A comfortable, recently built hotel, a little bit far from the town, but close to the beautiful Langosteira beach (5 minutes walk, the hotel is not at the beach itself as the name might suggest). The room was big and comfortable, we had a delicious breakfast and it was a very nice stay at “the end of the world”.
- The beach opposite is lovely but it is too far out of the port and area of restaurants and activities.
Hotel Rústico Spa Finisterrae
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Set in a 19-th century farm house, overlooking Finisterre’s bay, Hotel Rustico Spa Finisterrae offers free Wi-Fi throughout. A breakfast, with local produce, like fillaos and pan do bolo, is served daily.With wooden furnishings and parquet floors, rooms come with a flat-screen TV and views of the countryside. Each has a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can relax in the garden. A wellness center and spa are also available on site at an extra cost.The Finisterre lighthouse is a 15-minute walk from Hotel Rustico Spa Finisterrae. Santiago de Compostela is 53 mi away.
- They need to update their photo. The picture provided is of the Lighthouse at Fisterra. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The view is beautiful.
- We enjoyed the breeze and views. A great respite after our long walk!
Reception people are very nice and helpfull.
Good wi-fi signal.
- The breakfast was the best I have had in a long time!
- We had an absolutely gorgeous room with the most amazing bed. We had a view of the beach and the bathroom was pristine – with a tub! This was a perfect hotel to stay in after completing the camino. I would recommend staying here for a night.
Hotel Rustico Lugar Do Cotariño
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Surrounded by trees and close to the sea, the Hotel Rustico Lugar Do Cotariño offers total peace. It has free internet in public areas and free parking.The decoration mixes stone walls with stylish furniture. All rooms have flat-screen TV. Free breakfast is offered.The lounge of the Lugar Do Cotariño has an open fire, and the recreation room has internet access. Guests can listen to music, watch TV, play board games or read.The Hotel Lugar Do Cotariño lies at the heart of La Costa da Morte. Also nearby is the Reira coast and the Cabo Villano nature reserve. The area is full of places to walk and explore. Santiago is about 31 mi away.
- Everything about the place was absolutely fantastic: the service, the food, the history of the place and the beauty of it all
- The hotel is really beautifully designed and decorated. We really enjoyed our room with the massive stone walls and a very comfortable bed. The hosts were very friendly and made sure we had an excellent stay. The coast is either a 5 min drive or 20 min walk away and is beautiful. We would definitely recommend this hotel.
- The owner renovatedan old stone farm property into an updated wonderful rural stay. We chose itbecuse were travelling by car and wanted to visit some lighthouses on the Costa da Morte. Clean, comfortable, quiet, and good parking. Excellent breakfast, and a lovely property to relax and enjoy. Nearby town of Camarinas was also charming. The owner’s son was very helpful with information on the area and history of the local lighthouse.
- We really liked the setting and ambience of the hotel. Room and facilities were excellent value for money. Very friendly hosts and excellent breakfasts. Location on the Costa del Morte was perfect for our touring plans.
- Everything was perfect! Location, design, environment! Besides, the owners are animal lovers, they have 2 cats and 1 dogs, super friendly pets who made our stay even more incredible. If we ever come back to Camarinas, we stay only in this hotel.
Hotel As Hortensias
Located right on Quenxe Beach in Corcubión, As Hortensias offers a bar-restaurant with a seafront terrace and bright rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV. Finisterre is just 7.5 mi away.Rooms at As Hortensias feature colorful modern décor and wooden floors. Each one includes a desk, heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.The complex’s restaurant serves fresh local food and offers wonderful views of the bay. The lively Cola de Rá bar offers music and dancing until late.As Hortensias is just a 5-minute walk from the center of Corcubión, while Cee is 1.2 mi away. Free parking can be found nearby, and Santiago de Compostela is a 90-minute drive away.
- Superb location, right on the beautiful beach. Clean, modern and fairly spacious rooms. We treated ourselves to a nice hotel stop on the Camino before going to Finisterre. Wished we could’ve stayed longer but really enjoyed our stay.
- The staff saw to my needs in the best possible way and were really helpful.They also offered a room I had requested. The staff at Hortensias are equipped with the best service skills to offer guests a most pleasurable stay.
Upgraded to ocean view…fantastic
All was first class
- Nice bathroom, clean room, sitting over the beach in restaurant
- I was actually going to skip this stop, but now I am So happy that I didn’t. It is a wonderful pla e to stay. Located in a very quiet location, on the bay, with a waterfront promenade, that in itself is worth the stop, it’s a great place to just stop and regenerate after a month of walking the Camino. Its a solid 4 star facility, with 3 star pricing. Beautful facility, great rooms. Great resturant, fabulous views.
Hotel Naturaleza Mar da Ardora Wellness & Spa
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Just a 2-minute walk from Fisterra’s Mar de Fora Beach, Hotel Naturaleza Mar da Ardora Wellness & Spa offers extensive gardens, terraces and an organic vegetable garden. All rooms have a furnished terrace with sea views.Each modern room at Naturaleza Mar da Ardora has stylish contemporary décor, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms include a hydromassage shower.The hotel serves a breakfast buffet in the communal lounge-dining room. From June to September, guests can enjoy a free tasting session of homegrown organic produce, at sunset.Naturaleza Mar da Ardora is located just 1.6 mi from Spain’s westernmost point, Cape Finisterra. This is also known as the final destination of the famous Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. The property offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims, including backpacks lockers, bike rental and storage and massges.
Free access to beverages, coffees, homemade cakes all through the stay
The friendly dinner home cooked from delicious vegetables homegrown by the owners and served on the terrace overlooking the seaside at sunset
The outstanding well equipped spa that was a bonus and a good surprise
- Friendly and helpful staff. Amazing breakfast. Great view. 10 minutes walk to the centre. Comfortable beds. Relaxing atmosphere.
- Modern small intimate boutique hotel. Peaceful location. Very helpful staff. Good buffet breakfast.
- Lovely location with great views. Lovely happy staff. Wd return..
- Personal touch. Staff & owner Andrea were fantastic.
- Free access to beverages, coffees, homemade cakes all through the stay
Hotel Playa de Lago
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This attractive rural guest house is located on Playa de Lago Beach in the heart of the Costa da Morte. Set in pretty gardens, it offers a terrace, cozy rooms with beach views and a free Wi-Fi zone.Hostal Playa de Lago’s pleasant rooms feature pastel colors and most have a terrace. All include a TV, a desk and a private bathroom with hairdryer. The rooms are heated and come with a safety deposit box.A buffet breakfast is offered and the restaurant serves traditional, regional cuisine and homemade desserts with local produce. There is also a bar and a children’s playground.Tourist information is available and hiking is popular nearby. San Martin and its Romanic church are 2.5 mi away and Camariñas, with its Vilán Lighthouse and English Cemetery, is 30 minutes’ drive away.The Playa de Lago guest house offers free onsite parking and is 5.6 mi from Muxia. Santiago de Compostela and A Coruña are 80 minutes’ drive away.
- Beautiful location across from lovely beach. Big room with balcony. Great bathroom and shower. Good choice at breakfast. Owner very friendly and helpful. Would stay there again.
- The location is perfect if you like peace and quiet. It’s just by the beach all by itself. It will take you about 60 seconds to walk down to the beach and then you can pick your own spot.
- One million dollar view! Excellent breakfast (salty and sweet), basically private beach. Just paradise if the weather is nice?
- Excellent hotel. Very friendly and considerate staff. Excellent restaurant and menu. Quiet. Brilliant location on a wonderful beach.
- The hotel is family run and the owner was very friendly and helpful. The food was a very high quality. Right opposite a beautiful beach.
Top Hotels In Nemiña Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nemiña Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nemiña Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nemiña Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!