10 Best Hotels To Stay In Neila de San Miguel Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Neila de San Miguel Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Neila de San Miguel Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Neila de San Miguel Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Neila de San Miguel Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Neila de San Miguel Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Neila de San Miguel Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Neila De San Miguel Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural Vistahermosa
Located in Béjar, Hotel Rural Vistahermosa has a bar. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests at the hotel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Béjar, like skiing.La Alberca is 21 miles from Hotel Rural Vistahermosa, while Hervás is 11 miles from the property.
- The view from the room, seeing snow on the mountains. 5 mins drive to centre.
- Few minutes from A66 – easy to find.Alberto very friendly and welcoming. Fabulous building with tasteful decor and furniture.Comfy bed and everything spotless.Super snow covered mountain view!!!
- A vista do quarto era excelente e o quarto era espaçoso
- Delicious coffee and freshly squeezed orange. Room etc spotless
- This was a typical old fashioned Spanish hotel with spacious room and every comfort you need. The staff were very polite and helpful(speaking a little Spanish was a distinct advantage.) The food in the restaurant was also typically Spanish with a great choice-delicious as were the wines.The owner deserves a special mention for he was particularly friendly and shared our interest in horses. He introduced us to his four lovely caballos. A great stay and fab. value for money—–we will return!!!!!
Located in the heart of Béjar, the air-conditioned Apartamentos Valdesierra offer views of the countryside. It is 6.2 mi from the ski slopes of La Covatilla.All of the Valdesierra Apartments have a TV, air conditioning, and private bathroom. Some apartments have their own kitchen with microwave, oven, fridge, vitro stove, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.Some of the apartments have stone walls, while all have modern furniture. They also have heating and 1 private bathroom.The apartments are just 1,000 feet from the A-66 motorway, while Salamanca and its airport are about 37 mi. The Sierra de Gredos Mountains are about 6.2 mi away.
- Nice little modern apartment which was equipped with everything you need to survive comfortably. Clean.
Small apartment but very cosy and with everything you need. Great A/C and a small gas fireplace that keeps the apartment very warm in the cold winter. Easy to park the car nearby.
Maximum 30 min from the ski station and very near the center walking.
- Three air conditioners kept us cool during the +38C temperature outside. Apartment was quiet and very clean.
- The location was good, the apartment was clean, it was roomy, the staff was nice.
- Excellent value for money, clean tidy and fresh apartments with parking close by – was great for our 1 night stop over.
Hotel La Fuente
Offering a restaurant, Hotel La Fuente is located in the small village Candelario, a 10-minute drive from Béjar. Free Wi-Fi is provided.All the heated rooms at La Fuente have a TV, a wardrobe and a desk. They are all fitted with wooden flooring, and come with a private bathroom with a bath and a bidet. Some rooms have mountain views.At Hotel La Fuente you will find a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and luggage storage.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing at La Covatilla, 30 minutes’ drive from the hotel.Béjar Mountain Range is 2.5 mi from the property and Garganta de Los Infiernos Mountain Range is 50 minutes away by car. The area is popular for mountain biking, horse riding or canoeing.
- Very nice hotel in charming mountain village. Safe indoor parking (around 6 euros). Candelario is easy to get to from the motorway. The hotel is clean and well located. Restaurants and cafes within walking distance.
- Amazing hotel in a small, magical town in mountains. Very nice and helpfull host. Rooms were clean and breakfest very good.
- secure parking and a really nice little town. Our host was very helpful despite the language barrier (our fault).
The location of the hotel was lovely.
The staff were very friendly,
- The breakfast is better than expected (even though simple).
Hotel Cinco Castaños
Cinco Castaños offers accommodations in Candelario, 8.7 mi from the Béjar-La Covatilla Ski Resort. Set in attractive grounds, it features an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.Cinco Castaños has simple, traditional décor throughout and rooms have a private balcony with views of the surrounding countryside.The hotel has a café-bar and a traditional Castilian restaurant, which specializes in roasted and grilled meat dishes. Guests can relax on the terrace overlooking the Castaños’ gardens.Salamanca is approximately 50 minutes’ drive from Cinco Castaños and guests can visit towns of Extremadura, such as Granadilla and Hervas. Hiking and mountain biking are popular in the surrounding area.
- Buena relación calidad precio y el buen trato personal.
- Nos alojamos en un bungalow muy acogedor y limpio y el trato fue muy amable y servicial
- Los dueños muy amables en todo momento. Ninguna queja. Fuimos en invierno, pero se aprovecharía mucho más en primavera verano.
- El lugar estupendo, un poco regular las toallas. Estaban algo viejas. El personal muy bien. Recomendable
- Amabilidad de los dueños, amplitud de habitaciones, limpieza, ubicación para ir a La Covatilla
Hotel Mirador de Gredos
Located on the banks of the Tormes River, guests at this modern hotel can enjoy wonderful mountain views from the hotel’s summer terrace. La Covatilla Ski resort is about 20 minutes’ drive away.All air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Mirador de Gredos feature an elegant décor with hardwood floors and modern furnishings. Each includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath tub or shower.ADARA restaurant serves a varied buffet breakfast and a wide range of traditional regional dishes, including grilled meats, stews and trout. A children’s menu is also available.Hotel Mirador de Gredos has a 24-hour reception desk, ski storage, and a laundry and ironing service.Staff can provide more information about sights and activities in the surrounding area, including hiking and skiing. The center of the historic town of Barco de Ávila is just 5 minutes’ walk away. Ávila can be reached in 1 hour by car, and Madrid is a 2-hour drive from the property.
fabulous views over the castle and town. Comfortable room and easy parking
The restaurant was very good value for money
- The personnel is not only extremely professional, but also informative if you ask any questions or have special requests for dinner and breakfast. The walk to the old town, the nearby river, and the vista points are outstanding. If you enjoy historical sites, with hills and slopes and riverbank walks nearby, there’s plenty to enjoy.
- Very comfortable spacious room. Wonderful view from the room over the town and the Roman bridge. Reception staff very helpful. Good location for a walk into town.
- Modern rooms, great shower and amazing views. Restaurant is a must!
- This is a superb place, but you have to book a room with a view of the castle and town and mountains beyond.
- fabulous views over the castle and town. Comfortable room and easy parking
Hotel Casa Beletri
Hotel Casa Beletri is 0.6 mi from the center of Béjar and a 15-minute drive from La Covatilla Ski Resort. Ski equipment can be hired and there is 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi.The country-style rooms have heating and air conditioning. There is a flat-screen satellite TV, mini-bar and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Some rooms feature a spa bath.Traditional Spanish cuisine is offered in the hotel bar and restaurant, which has à la carte and set menu options. In summer you can enjoy tapas on the garden terrace. Room service and packed lunches are available.Luggage storage is offered and there is free parking nearby. The N630 Motorway is easily accessible and Salamanca is an hour’s drive away.
- Staff were very attentive, helpful and seemed to care about our business. Very good food in the restaurant. Had a great dinner. Very pleasant stay overall. Good WiFi.
- Excellent location when travelling from Santander to the south of Spain
- Good location for stopover between Spanish ports and Algarve. Great value with breakfast included. Very traditional but lovely staff. Straight out of the 1950s but nice.
- Wow, what breathtaking scenery. The motel was fantastic and the motel staff were awesome. The staff in the attached bar/restaurant were brilliant and despite struggling to communicate with words, they made me feel welcome and made sure I had plenty of great food and drinks. Fantastic nights accommodation, thank you so much.
- Usefully located just off the motorway in central Spain. Clean and tidy and at 70 euro including breakfast and no charge for the dog, represents pretty good value.
Hotel Los Duques
Peacefully set surrounded by chestnut trees, close to the historic bullring, this pleasant hotel offers great services such as Wi-Fi in public areas and free parking.Admire views of the city of Béjar from Los Duques’s simple rooms, with heating for comfort in the colder winter months.Wander down to the center of the city, where you can visit the famous Santuario and bullring.With free parking, Los Duques is also a perfect base for local excursions.Head to the nearby ski slopes in Covatilla, or take the 47 miles drive to Salamanca, where you can visit the beautiful Cathedral.Have a refreshing drink at Los Duques’s bar in the evening. Then, you can chat with friends online, thanks to free Wi-Fi in public areas.
- The location is spectacular, the room was extremely comfortable and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
- The hotel is fine! Very nice staff and a good value menu for guests at 12€
- Very friendly family run hotel. Fabulous views both from the rooms and the terrace. Simple but comfortable rooms. Good parking. Fantastic value.
- Very comfortable small hotel with kind helpful staff. Good dinner.
- A large room with enclosed balcony overlooking the town and surrounding hills. Nice outside patio space. Very clean and quiet.
Posada Puerta Grande
Posada Puerta Grande is located in Candelario’s Old Town. This restored 18th-century house offers bright, rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and mountain views.The property has a restaurant specializing in grilled meat and mushroom dishes. You can enjoy a meal on the terrace during the summer months.La Covatilla Ski Resort is a 20-minute drive from Posada Puerta Grande, and there is ski storage on site. You can also go hiking, cycling or canoeing in the surrounding area.Sierra de Gredos and Batuecas-Sierra de Francia Nature Reserves are within a 40-minute drive of Posada Puerta Grande. Plasencia is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Como es norma de la casa, el trato de Ana, Pepe y Feli es estupendo. Te hace sentir como uno más de la familia.
- UNA PENA QUE LA CASA CAREZCA DE AIRE ACONDICIONADO, EL RESTO ESTUPENDO.
- Trato familiar, ubicación perfecta, habitación silienciosa, cómoda y limpia. Poco más se puede pedir, la verdad. El desayuno es con productos de calidad , abundante y muy bueno, no sé si repiten todos los días el mismo desayuno, sería algo pesado que fuera el mismo…. pero es muy rico. Se puede aparcar en el pueblo, ellos en sí no tienen parking propio, es parking público gratuito.
- El desayuno,la limpieza y el buen trato por parte de su dueña Ana.
El trato con los dueños, fenomenal.
Feliciano, Pepe y Ana para ver mí ahora son amigos. Feliciano es un krac haciendo rutas para moto y Pepe un barman fenomenal. Un 10 a los 3
Hostal Restaurante Pasaje
Hostal Restaurante Pasaje offers accommodations in Candelario. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You can engage in various activities, such as skiing and hiking.
- La disposición de todo el personal a dar un buen servicio.
- Für eine Nacht auf der Durchreise war das Hotel ok auch im Preis-Leistungsverhältnis
- Pueblo precioso y hotel muy pequeño pero muy cuco. Muy bueno el desayuno y el trato muy muy bueno, repetiremos sin duda. Se puede aparcar perfectamente tb.
- Muy agradable todo el personal la habitación muy cómoda y en un sitio espectacular y el restaurante con comida casera y raciones generosas.
Não cheguei a experimentar….mas a comida tinha muito bom aspecto.
Estacionamento muito fácil e mesmo em frente ao hotel.
Villa María is located in the village of Fuentes de Béjar, in Salamanca province. It offers free Wi-Fi and has a terrace-bar as well as a lounge with a fireplace.All rooms at Hotel Villa María are heated and come with a private bathroom. There is also a TV and a telephone in each room.The hotel also runs language courses and has several classrooms that are equipped with books and a DVD player.Fuentes de Béjar is 34 mi from Salamanca and is just off the A-66 Motorway, which connects Zamora to Sevilla.
Warmth and friendliness of Lise (spelling may be wrong!).
Rustic charm of the building and room.
It was a little gem in a quaint village with lovely local folk who were extremely helpful when we got a little lost looking for the hotel.
The hotel was just perfect and the staff were warm and friendly from our arrival to departure.
It was oldie worldie but with all mod cons which was just fab. The bed was huge and very comfy and the room was a delight! Loved it!!
- Very cozy small hotel! Extremely clean and comfortable. Excelent service provided by the owners, always available and super gentle! Close to bejar centre and not far from Covatilla (we were there for the snow, even though it is also worth visiting for a quiet weekend, for walking). It was not the 1st time there and will not be the last for sure!
- La decoración, la limpieza y la tranquilidad del lugar.
- Las camas muy comodas, las habitaciones muy amplias y muy bonitas. lugar muy tranquilo para descansar. el trato de los dueños perfecto, son encantadores. si vuelvo a Fuentes repetiremos.
- Warmth and friendliness of Lise (spelling may be wrong!).
Top Hotels In Neila De San Miguel Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Neila de San Miguel Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Neila de San Miguel Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Neila de San Miguel Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!