10 Best Hotels To Stay In Needmore North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Needmore North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Needmore North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Needmore North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Needmore North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Needmore North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Needmore North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Needmore North Carolina:
Lakeview at Fontana
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Lakeview at Fontana is located in Lauada in the region of North Carolina, just 23 miles from Gatlinburg. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pigeon Forge is 29 miles from Lakeview at Fontana, and Cherokee is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Loved the amenities….wonderful fellowship with other travelers. Personal attention by staff!
- The bungalow was very private feeling and we felt very comfortable while we stayed. Staff is very helpful and friendly.
- The whole atmosphere is charming it has a European village feel. The staff/ family was friendly and attentive and welcomed feedback. The masseuse – Grace – was excellent.
- Frühstück sowie Käse und Wein von 17-18 Uhr waren super lecker! Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt! Ein bisschen Südfrankreichflair – sehr angenehm!
- De inrichting van het cafe, met in de ochtend het ontbijt en in de namiddag de borrel en hapjes.
Sleep Inn Bryson City Cherokee
One of our top picks in Bryson City.Located 10 minutes from the Great Smoky Mountain National Park and 5 minutes from the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad, this hotel features an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Bryson City Sleep Inn include cable TV and a work desk. A coffee maker and hair dryer are provided.A continental breakfast is served every morning at this Bryson City, North Carolina hotel. A business center and laundry facilities are available. Safety deposit boxes are located at the 24-hour front desk.Dillsboro River Company Rafting is 20 minutes from Sleep Inn Bryson City. Waynesville, North Carolina is 40 minutes from the hotel.
- Relaxing, Jordan our front desk attendant was excellent
- I love the employee that checked me in. She was nice and friendly.
- Very clean, bed was very comfortable, nice staff.
- Breakfast was good ,sausage and potatoes not done but other than that it was all great ,staying again this weekend ,last stayed a month ago
- I was so impressed with the lady at the front desk and checking in we went to our room and was blown away by our room so clean sheets were white fluffy and clean the bathroom immaculate no dust in corners or hair from last guest we will let everyone we know what great place to stay in Bryson City thank you and Happy New Year Diana & Gary Davis
Located in Bryson City, 1,500 feet from The Great Smoky Mountains Railroad, Ivy features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. McGhee Tyson Airport is 40 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, Rodeway Inn offers accommodations in Franklin.Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cherokee is 20 miles from Rodeway Inn, and Maggie Valley is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 49 miles from Rodeway Inn.
- It was pretty clean and standard. The heater worked well, which was good because it was below freezing outside AND it helped to block the road noise.
- STAFF VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL,LOCATION WAS GREAT.CLOSE TO 2 MAJOR ROADS.CLOSE TO RESTAURANTS AND LOCAL ATTRACTIONS.BED WAS COMFORTABLE
- Price was right. Facilities a little dated. A big step off after you left the unit, which is a accident hazard.
- Beds and baths were very good. Service was better.
- Convince off highway, but then found room to be noisy
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Franklin
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Franklin offers accommodations in Franklin, just 22 miles from Cherokee.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Maggie Valley is 30 miles from Microtel Inn & Suites Franklin, and Bryson City is 19 miles away. Asheville Regional Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- I loved the room the staff and the breakfast was sufficient for me. The shower was cracked and the shower head wouldn’t stay still while showering and separated all over the floor. It was clean though
- It’s a nice clean place to stay and not overpriced.
- Everything was good. The lady at service desk helped us load our car, which we greatly appreciate.by both of us including Gracie my service dog.
- Needed room updates completed. Got rid of the live in construction workers whom negatively impacted Microtel Inn. The new owner, property manager(s) and all staff A+++!
- Have used this facility before and found it quite comfortable and convenient for our purposes. Breakfast is adequate but leaves a lot be desired as does the VERY limited, and cramped seating (3 tables)
Comfort Inn Franklin
In the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the Comfort Inn hotel is only 15 miles from the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad. This hotel is minutes from area attractions like Southwestern Community College, Western Carolina University and Franklin Golf Course.The hotel is central to many of the gem mines you can explore if you don’t mind getting a little dirty. Franklin is a small mountain town surrounded by beautiful streams, waterfalls, mountains, hills and valleys. Visitors can enjoy white water rafting, kayaking and canoeing in the nearby Nantahala River, Tuckasegee River and Pigeon River. Fishing, boating, golf, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, picnicking and tubing are just a few of the outdoor recreational activities close to the hotel.Additional attractions in the area include Harrah’s Cherokee Casino, the Appalachian National Scenic Trail, Nantahala Outdoor Center, Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap, the Cherokee Indian Reservation, Blue Ridge Parkway and Cataloochee Ski Area. A variety of restaurants is in the surrounding area. Several shops and restaurants are within walking distance of the property.Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot options, making breakfast at the Comfort Inn the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors.Guests are invited to enjoy the many amenities, including free local calls, free weekday newspaper and free coffee. Guests can also enjoy the exercise room and indoor heated pool.Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like free high-speed Internet access in all rooms, a business center and access to copy and fax services. Competitive corporate rates are available.In addition to standard amenities, some guest rooms include refrigerators and microwaves. The hotel also features rooms with mountain views. Non-smoking rooms are available.
- Staff was great, beds were comfortable , rooms were very clean.
The lady at the front desk helped me print a few items, which I greatly appreciated.
She went above and beyond to help me.(older lady with glasses)
- Pretty comfortable in this hotel. Things were clean and well kept.
- Breakfast crew was fabulous….friendly and ever so helpful!
- It was clean and very nice I booked here because we had a snowstorm and our college age children needed to be able to get to finals and the roads in the community where we live were impassable without 4 wheel drive
Rodeway Inn and Suites on the River
Located 2 miles from Harrah’s Casino in Cherokee, Rodeway Inn and Suites on the River features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is fitted with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The room was.clean the staff were very friendly. The view was beautiful. The parking was convenient. The location was great.
- Everything was ok.the handicap roo. Could use more r brighter lights . And new mattress & the room had a pee.odor to it ..other than that we enjoyed people were really nice
- We loved everything about the suite the location the service the room we will be coming back
- Great place staff very nice ,clean rooms, we will stay again. Happy Birthday to the sweet lady who went above and beyond each morning to fix the great breakfast.
- View of river. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.
Hampton Inn Cherokee
A 6-minute drive from Harrah’s Cherokee Casino, the hotel features an outdoor pool. All rooms provide free Wi-Fi and cable TV.The Cherokee Hampton Inn’s warmly decorated rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a modern bathroom and seating area. All rooms include a lap desk and coffee facilities.A 24-hour front desk and a business center fully equipped with fax and photocopying services is conveniently located on site. Shuttle services are available.The Santa’s Land Theme Park and Zoo is a 9-minute drive from the hotel. The Smokey Mountain Gold and Ruby Mine is located 1.6 miles away.
- Room was excellent … spotless and extremely comfortable. Loved the breakfast buffet. Food was delicious and exceeded my expectations! Loved the in-room coffee maker. I will be staying in Hampton Inns in the future.
- We were traveling for a get-a-way weekend and found this location convenient to local entertainment and shops. The hotel staff was friendly and very helpful.
- Great location for going to the casino. Staff was friendly, and breakfast was pretty good.
- It was very clean. Very simple process in and out. Staff was friendly.
- Helpful and friendly staff, clean and comfortable. Secure and safe.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cherokee
Located off Highway 441, this pet-friendly hotel is one mile from Harrah’s Cherokee Casino. It features a free local shuttle, daily continental breakfast and on-site laundry facilities. Guest rooms offer free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and a coffee maker are provided in each room at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cherokee. Rooms are simply styled with warm colors and include a work desk and bath amenities.Downtown Cherokee and Oconaluftee Islands Park are each within 2 miles of Cherokee Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham. Sequoyah National Golf Club is a 17 minute drive away.
- Friendly staff and free five minute shuttle to the casino.
- Really good staff we were running late for check in because of traffic when I called to let the staff know they were very friendly and understanding! Would definitely stay there again. 🙂👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
- We ended up in a queen suit with the hottub but it wirked out ok.
- Pet accommodations. Nice area for their bathroom needs.
- Loved that when you turned on the hot water, it was hot! No waiting, you had hot water. Plus shower wasn’t a trickle. Good pressure!
Chestnut Tree Inn – Cherokee
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chestnut Tree Inn – Cherokee offers accommodations in Cherokee, just 1.3 miles from Harrah’s Casino. The inn has a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.McGhee Tyson Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- Location was good, breakfast was very good for continental..
- They have a great breakfast. If paying is very reasonable.
- Breakfast was included with the stay. It’s was a great price and comfortable.
- The room was very comfortable and the staff were very nice. The breakfast was very good much better then the usual hotel breakfast.
- Warmth and comfort of atmosphere in lobby and restaurant.
Top Hotels In Needmore North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Needmore North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Needmore North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Needmore North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!