10 Best Hotels To Stay In Nederweert Limburg – Top Hotel Reviews
Nederweert Limburg is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nederweert Limburg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nederweert Limburg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nederweert Limburg. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nederweert Limburg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nederweert Limburg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Nederweert Limburg:
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Landgoed Lemmenhof is located in Ell, just 26 miles from Maastricht. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Valkenburg is 25 miles from Landgoed Lemmenhof, and Eindhoven is 20 miles away. Maastricht Airport is 22 miles from the property.
We have stayed a number of times. It is a perfect location for us to visit our family in Weert.
It is always up to standard and the owners are lovely.
- Clean comfortable and warm and a really nice buffet breakfast
Very nice and quiet place.
The apartment (studio) was ok: large living room/kitchen and a small terrace for having breakfast and dinner outside.
Super kind staff.
- The 2-person studio is very nice for a 3 night long weekend if you need a good bed, clean bathroom and a adequate kitchen. We were out most of the time visiting friends, biking in the countryside and going out for dinner. So this was exactly what we needed for a fair price
- Excellent location. Close to all the areas and cities we visited. Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Facilities are superb.
- We have stayed a number of times. It is a perfect location for us to visit our family in Weert.
Het Peeljuweel is a small hotel located along the church in the village of Ospel. National Park De Grote Peel is nearby and you can park your car for free.The rooms have a TV and a sink. Some rooms have a shared bathroom while others have private facilities. You can ask for a room that is suitable for families.The hotel offers extensive breakfast and lunch packages. There is a spacious cafe with a bar where you can play billiards or darts.The national park offers various walking tours. You can also go biking nearby Het Peeljuweel. The attractive small cities in the area are worth a day trip.
- Good bath. Big room. Kind owner. Casual atmosphere.
- The size of the room. The breakfast. The staff. The location.
- The hotel owner / manager was really helpful in letting us store our race bikes overnight in the hotel – much appreciated.
- This self-proclaimed OK hotel is more than OK! Very nice staff and helping with a good enough breakfast. However it did become OK again because of the airco missing 😉
- Het Peeljuweel is a good home base for exploring the nearby Groote Peel National Park, a small but wondrously beautiful nature reserve. Both Ospel and the park are well served by public transportation.
Golden Tulip Weert
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Golden Tulip Weert offers accommodations in Weert, just 28 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Valkenburg is 27 miles from Golden Tulip Weert, and Eindhoven is 16 miles from the property. Eindhoven Airport is 20 miles away.
- very nice hotel, good location, good room, good service, competitive pricing
- Super staff: someone had smoked in our room and it reeked; the desk clerk gave us another room without hesitation and that was great. Breakfast was superb, with various hot and cold offerings and smiling personnel. Beds were comfy and the shower was really good. Excellent value for money in Weert .
great location, very near to train station.
neat and very clean hotel with amazing staff.
- Good breakfast selection. Reception staff very helpful and friendly.
- Staff where excellent and hotel great location to base yourself for the area
One of our top picks in Weert.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Munten offers accommodations in Weert. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Maastricht is 28 miles from Hotel Munten, and Valkenburg is 28 miles away. Eindhoven Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was nice and the hotel is quite convenient for a short stay if you’re travelling in Holland.
- Nice hotel right in the city, big parking lot very close whihc ws great beacuse I had a van. I had really tiny room but the bed was very comfy. Breakfast was good, staff very nice.
- Nice Central position, parking places near the structure.
- Perfect location! Right behind the shopping street and in walking distance to the train station.
- Situated a couple of minutes’ walk from Weert’s shopping mall through which the main square can be reached. Free on-street parking just across the canal bridge. Friendly welcome from the proprietor. Clean room, very comfortable bed, reliable Wi-Fi. Excellent food in the cafe. Good breakfast. Overall, outstanding value for money.
Hotel Het Anker
Hotel Het Anker is located in Heythuysen, just 29 miles from Maastricht.A TV is available.The hotel also provides bike rental. Valkenburg is 27 miles from Hotel Het Anker, and Eindhoven is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Maastricht Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The room was comfortable & had English TV stations available.
- The premisses were built into a building that used to be a brewery and the whole hotel had a vintage looking decoration somewhat cosy. Breakfast was included and I was actually quite surprised that I had to just walk in take the key and go to my room.
- Service is best! Hotel look nice. Just go and see 🙂
- We were satisfied, nice and clean. Key on the wall, no reception desk, but on the wall your name with the room key and phone nr. if something 🙂
- Rooms were spacious (dependent on room level reserved) in a very nice old hotel in center of town.
Brasserie-Hotel Antje van de Statie
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Brasserie-Hotel Antje van de Statie offers accommodations in Weert. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.Maastricht is 28 miles from Brasserie-Hotel Antje van de Statie, and Valkenburg is 27 miles from the property. Eindhoven Airport is 20 miles away.
Free parking for out motorbikes.
Very Very friendly staff.
This is a small boutique hotel just across from railway station and close to bus station. It is a short pleasant walk to the town shopping square and mall. The staff are multi lingual and extremely obliging. The coffee was great!
A great centrally located home from home during our several 3 day stays.
- Everything was perfect! This is the best hotel I’ve stayed at in a long time. Staff and property are amazing. Great rooms, super comfortable beds, lovely food and drinks. I highly recommend Antje Van Statje- 5-star!
- Loved the location directly opposite the station, easy access to shops, restaurants. Cosy brasserie, great friendly staff who are extremely attentive and helpful
- Beautiful hotel. Staff were so friendly and helpful. Restaurant food was AMAZING . Decor everywhere was super. Really impressed
- Free parking for out motorbikes.
Fletcher Hotel La Ville Blanche
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Fletcher Hotel La Ville Blanche offers accommodations in Thorn, just 22 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Aachen is 29 miles from Fletcher Ville Blanche, and Valkenburg is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Maastricht Airport, 17 miles from the property.
The staff were very good and spoke English which helped as i do not speak Dutch.
The service and food was excellent, with nice comfy beds were a real bonus. Would stay there again if in the country.
- Good location if you need to be somewhere around the village. The view from the room (on the front) was nice.
- Quaintness of building; staff very helpful; excellent breakfast; comfortable bed
I’m sorry , never again. A room that was 3 Meter by 2.5 Meter . And we paid almost 90 Euro. Per square meter this room is probably 6 times more expensive than the Hilton .
Same day,same room the price was announced for 39 Euro on booking.com .
A rip off !
- Friendliness of the staff and the town is very quant
- The staff were very good and spoke English which helped as i do not speak Dutch.
Logis Hotel Crasborn Thorn
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Logis Hotel Crasborn Thorn is a cozy family hotel in the historic center of Thorn, across from the Abbey Church dating back to approx. 970 A.D.The front patio or the restaurant is the ideal spot to enjoy the Abbey Church while having a nice cup of fresh brewed coffee with real Limburger Vlaai (fruit flan), a quick lunch or quiet candlelight dinner. We offer a large variety of delicious meals, as well as our famous Dutch pancakes and typical season dishes, such as asparagus and game.
the beds were far too soft, room tiny, bathroom very very simple
the best about that hotel was the breakfast, cosy room, good quality food
we would not recommend the place though
Breakfast was delicious. Bed/kamer ok ( no hairdryer)
Very steep staircase, no lift. This hotel is not for older people or persons who have problems with walking. Only for visitors with light luggage because of staircase.
Good location, in centre of village.
Breakfast was OK
- Service very kind and helpful. Nice atmosphere. Despite the lack of heating at night (heating worked during day), I would highly recommend this hotel (I did not report this problem, so I do not know if this would be fixed).
- Great hotel in a great location. We really enjoyed our stay. The restaurant is great and breakfast was good
- the beds were far too soft, room tiny, bathroom very very simple
Hotel de Abdij
Located in Horn, 27 miles from Maastricht, Hotel de Abdij features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and fishing. Aachen is 30 miles from Hotel de Abdij, and Valkenburg is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Maastricht Airport, 22 miles from Hotel de Abdij.
Although it was a short stay of 2 nights but we enjoyed the quiet atmosphere of the hotel & the nice church bells ringing nearby.
Breakfast was really very delicious although we were a little late always but Els was more than friendly & nice to let us enjoy it. She even gave us the keys to the place if we were late at night.
in general, we loved the place & we would go again for sure!
- What a nice stopover on our way from Amsterdam to Frankfurt. This was a lovely, quiet spot. The lady at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. The area is a small village or sorts with a church and other brick homes. Walking in the area was relaxing. We even had a lunch at the hotel — very good. The buffet breakfast was one of the best. We would definitely stay here again and recommend it highly.
- Very well looked after , staff and owners very hospitable and caring ,Good breakfast to start the day, Dinner in the evening well cooked and nicely presented we enjoyed our food .
- The hotel is not far from roermond designer outlet about 3 km. Building is historical building turn into hotel. Hotel is beautiful and room clean. Walk near neighborhood very nice church and nice village houses. Love the atmosphere and staff nice and welcome. Parking space fantastic, right away in your hotel.
like the dining/conference room, the old style building of a former catholic girl’s school.
good location, very convenient to the outlet with a car.
- Although it was a short stay of 2 nights but we enjoyed the quiet atmosphere of the hotel & the nice church bells ringing nearby.
Located in Baexem in the region of Limburg, 27 miles from Maastricht, Kasteel Baexem features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Valkenburg is 24 miles from Kasteel Baexem, and Eindhoven is 23 miles from the property. Maastricht Airport is 22 miles away.
- Very special and peaceful setting. Organic juice and beautiful breads, great coffee. A real treat in general. Nice walking around the property, swimming pond and multiple terraces to enjoy sitting on. Nice old-style castle kitchen available to guests. Highlight of our biking trip.
- We loved the beautiful gardens and the very friendly and helpful staff! It was in a beautiful town…we loved to wake up in the nature. The breakfast was fresh and yummy we loved the fresh juices and eggs and hagelslag and coffee!! Oh…and our room was amazing…comfy bed and a nice place for our kids to sleep. Thank you for the best stay on our trip!
- The owner is very friendly and the house is amazing. We didn’t have time to visit the garden and the neigbourhood, but we will come back soon for sure.
- Nice laid back place with large gardens, very nice people and a good breakfast!
- A very welcoming lady, a charming farm castle, a delicious garden, and cool hot tub experience. The breakfast is wonderful, and reading in the evening close to the open fire, the smell of pine wood burning was delicious.
Top Hotels In Nederweert Limburg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nederweert Limburg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nederweert Limburg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nederweert Limburg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!