10 Best Hotels To Stay In Neda Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Neda Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Neda Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Neda Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Neda Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Neda Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Neda Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Neda Galicia:
Pazo da Merced
Featuring a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi, Pazo da Merced is located in Neda. With a garden, the property also features a terrace, as well as a bar. The property provides airport transportation, while a bicycle rental service is also available.At the hotel, all rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms include a closet.Guests at Pazo da Merced can enjoy a buffet breakfast.A Coruña is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Ferrol is 3.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Wonderful location and very helpful and friendly staff. Excellent breakfast.
- Beautifully restored old building in a great location for the camino.
- Wow! what a stay. Was unbelievable!!! Felt like a royal stay over and house of one of the Lords 500 years ago. Fantastic stay and very welcoming staff. The breakfast was 10/10.
- Lovely spacious room in old monastery with great view over the sea. On Camino route so very convenient. Nice breakfast and owner very friendly.
- Nice and calm hotel directly located at the rìa. We stayed during the week and it was very quiet and relaxing. Though we’re informed that at the weekends usually weddings take place (understandable as it is perfect for a wedding). For dinner you need to take a taxi as it is too far off. The staff helps you in organizing one.
SPA Sercotel Odeón
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Sercotel Odeón is a modern hotel in Narón, 1.2 mi from Ferrol’s center. Fragas del Eume Natural Park is 6.2 mi from the hotel. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.All rooms at the Odeón are equipped with air conditioning, central heating, a safe, and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.Sercotel Odeón’s restaurant serves international food. There is also a café where you can get a snack or a drink.Odeón’s spa includes an indoor pool, a hot tub, water circuits, sauna, and hammam. A footbath, spa showers, and thermal loungers are also featured. Guests can benefit from massages and health treatments in private cabins.Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Narón and the surrounding area. You can also hire a car, and there is on-site parking available.You will find bars, restaurants and shops nearby. The Dolce Vita Shopping Center is 2 minutes’ walk away from the hotel.
- spa was nice, but it closes between 14-16 and kids are not allowed to use it from 18.
Friendly staff, clean, modern, good parking, good location for business.
Plenty of bars, restaurants nearby
- I liked the spacious room, together with the overall amenities of the room – e.g. bath set.
Receptionist very helpful
Good breakfast included.convenient location
- This is the third time I have stayed. We always use the hotel as a base when we tour the Rias Altas north of Ferrol. The location next to a shopping center and close to three hypermarkets is a plus. Our room was enormous and very modern. Everything was perfect. As for parking, I always park outside the hotel and it is very safe. This time we didn’t take breakfast preferring to have a quick coffee nearby and set out early on our excursion.
Hotel Marcial is located in Narón, 3.7 mi from the center of the Galician town of Ferrol. It offers a modern restaurant serving innovative Galician food, as well as rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Marcial feature central heating and tiled floors. Each one comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking and the Camino Inglés Pilgrimage route passes just 150 feet away on its path to Neda. The banks of the Xubia Estuary are only 1,000 feet away.With good access to the AP-9 Motorway, the Marcial is around 30 minutes’ drive from A Coruña and its airport. Feve Railway Station is just 5 minutes’ walk away and there is a bus stop nearby.
- Great location less than 1km off the Camino Ingles. Nice bathroom, clean, friendly staff. Good price.
The hotel was just off the Camino Inglès which we were walking from Ferrol to Santiago.
The room was clean and comfortable, and very good value.
There was a lovely restaurant opposite and shops nearby to stock up on provisions.
- Booked 1 night, 2 rooms for 4 Camino de Santiago walkers. It must have been pre-traveling season, as the hotel’s restaurant was not open, a little challenging to get a hold of the owners but very helpful/ friendly once we were able to find them. Comfortable stay.
- El personal fue muy simpático con nosotros y el hotel estaba a un paso de la calle principal del pueblo, al lado de zonas muy bonitas de la ría. Por otra parte ,el baño es amplio.
- Habitación individual muy pequeña pero más que suficiente para ir sólo a dormir. La cama muy cómoda. Habitación tranquila. Muy buen precio.
Hotel Kensington is located in the Galician town of Narón, next to the train station. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s Kensington Restaurant serves local and international food, specializing in traditional Galician seafood dishes as well as steak. Room service is also available.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Galicia. With good access to the AP-9 Motorway, Hotel Kensington is 30 minutes’ drive from La Coruña, and you can drive too Lugo and Santiago de Compostela in around an hour.
- Comfortable room. Excellent beer Galicia Estrella Reserva 1906! “” Great value fixed price menu dinner at 9.50 euros. Good wines by glass. Breakfast served early so we could start Camino. Friendly staff. Good value accommodation
- The restaurant/bar was very good and reasonable. I had two meals there. The girl who ran both spoke very good English. The room was a nice size, quiet, and clean. The hotel is very close to the Camino path going either way. Internet was also very good. I liked this hotel very much, and I liked the town of Naron. It is smaller and prettier than Neda (my opinion of course).
- This hotel has an elevator. The room and bathroom were super clean and the restaurant cooks the BEST french fries. Great service, highly recommend. As far as budget accommodation goes, this one is tops.
- 150 metres from Camino Ingles so ideal location. Manager very welcoming and room was comfortable and quiet. Great meal at nearby restaurant (just past petrol station)
- Extremely friendly and welcoming budget hotel, with great food and drink. An excellent choice for anyone wanting to break up the Ferrol to Pontedeume Camino Ingles stage. It also has a lift.
Gran Hotel de Ferrol
Located in the center of Ferrol, Gran Hotel de Ferrol is a 5-minute walk from Plaza de España and La Magdalena district. It offers parking with direct access to the rooms and free Wi-Fi.The air-conditioned rooms at Gran Hotel de Ferrol feature modern décor. They come with a TV, safe and a mini-bar. They also have a private bathroom.The hotel serves its healthy breakfast and you can enjoy a varied Mediterranean buffet for dinner during the week.Gran Hotel de Ferrol is only 1,300 feet from Ferrol Bus Station. Coruña Airport is 35 minutes’ drive away.
- Very clean hotel. The rooms were smart and a good size. Nicely decorated. Nice staff.
- This was the prefect start to tour Camino walk with staff most helpful and the rooms excellent city-centre quality. We enjoyed the location, room, breakfast and help offered by the staff.
- Large, well furnished room (unusual for solo traveller). Reasonably well soundproofed. Very good breakfast buffet. Friendly and helpful staff. Two lifts, so no waiting around.
- Large, spotlessly clean rooms and friendly, helpful staff. Secure parking available and hotel is within 10 mins walking distance of restaurants.
- The breakfast “deal” for 8 euros was great and had lots of variety in the buffet. Worth it!
Parador de Ferrol
Set in the heart of this seaside town, this Galician mansion has been beautifully converted into a hotel while still maintaining its original charm. Enjoy views from the stunning glassed balcony.The interiors of the Parador Ferrol have been carefully designed to be in tune with their maritime setting. World maps and sailing motifs decorate the walls. Admire sailing instruments and an attractive boat lantern which illuminates the elegant staircase.Bedrooms are spacious with organic tones, parquet flooring and antique-style decor. You can keep up-to-date with the free Wi-Fi.Dine in the Ferrol’s restaurant which serves a variety of Galician cuisine, seafood and a tempting selection of desserts.Relax in the lounges which display both a homely feel and one of luxury.
- Fantastic location – lovely view over the harbor. Restaurant was excellent. Old historic hotel but very well maintained
The Parador is lovely, Beaautifully decorated, lovely furnishings. Very nice dinner, excellent value served by a very helpful and efficient waitress.
Ferroll is not a very inspiring place so it’s good to have somewhere nice to stay
- Beautiful old building. Very helpful staff. Awesome shower
- great front of house staff on arrival who really helped us with our queries.
- Amazing decor and love the numerous sitting rooms..love that there were games and puzzles in the cafe area. Only had the coffee for breakfast but the breakfast looked amazing. The decor was solid and beautiful and I enjoyed walking through the place. The room was great with the ability to ensure darkness at night. The staff was great with suggestions and directions: helpful and friendly as to be expected. A great place to holiday in Ferrol.
Hotel El Suizo
The Hotel El Suizo is housed in an attractive modernist building dating back to 1909. Interiors balance both classic and elegant décor. Enjoy evenings in the elegant bar and surf the internet for free.The Suizo’s spacious rooms have smart, parquet floors and private bathrooms with marble fittings.The port of Ferrol is just 650 feet away and where you can enjoy a stroll along the water with views over the Atlantic Ocean. Visit the nearby beaches for some fresh air. You can choose from several dining options in the area around the Suizo.
- Friendly staff, excellent rooms and clean, good location.
- Perfectly located in the old city with a convenient parking !
- Very friendly staff in a lovely hotel with a great central location
- Comfortable bed and room was clean. Receptionist very friendly
- Great location and very helpful staff. Excellent breakfast buffet. Loved classic architecture- nicely restored.
Hotel Valencia offers free WiFi access in all areas. It is well located by the entrance into Ferrol, with easy access from the AP-9 and the A-6 Motorways. Hotel Valencia is within walking distance of the port, the old town and the Feria. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.All modern rooms at Hotel Valencia include air conditioning and flat-screen TV. They all have a private bathroom with free toiletries, bath or shower, and a hairdryer.There is a bar on site.The region’s more than 30 beaches are a short drive away. The area is famous for the beautiful Rías Altas.
- Convenient location when driving in to town, although not within walking distance of the city centre. Receptionist was very friendly and helpful. A beautiful beach is a 20 min drive away where we watched the sun set over the ocean. Great to have secure free parking near the hotel. Good breakfast. There are several restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.
- Amazingly helpful staff… a nice clean room. This is a great bargain for a small price & it’s a short walk to the beginning of the Camino Inglés.
- Staff were so friendly and really helpful, food was lovely.
- Recently renovated hotel with all necessary equipment. Very helpful people at the desk. Possibility to park the car securely next to the hotel without extra payment.
- The staff were very friendly. The place was very clean
Set in Ferrol, Hotel Almendra features free WiFi, a bar and a snack bar. This hotel is 0.9 mi from Reina Sofia Park.Each room at Hotel Almendra offers a flat-screen TV with satellite and cable channels, radio and a telephone. Fitted with parquet flooring, all rooms include heating, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath.Hotel Almendra has a 24-hour front desk and tourist information is available upon request. Guests have access to a shared lounge.A variety of restaurants, shops and bars are within 3 minutes walk from the hotel. Ferrol Train Station is 0.6 mi away.
- The hotel owners were very helpful despite my poor Spanish
- Fab showers. Very clean. Comfy beds. Very reasonably priced. The perfect start to a camino.
- Excellent value for money in the heart of Ferrol. Basic but immaculate room!
- Very kindly, courteous, nice person, quite and affordable.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
The room was spacious, clean and had everything you wish in an overnight stay.
I cannot believe the price. I have paid more for a bunk bed in an Albergue. If l ever return to Ferrol, this will be the place l stay.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located just 800 feet from the Magdalena Beach in the Fragas do Eume Nature Reserve, this hotel has a great swimming pool and restaurant and groups can make the most of the extensive games lounge.The rooms at the Sarga feature a TV. Each one comes with a private bathroom, and hairdryers are available on request.Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Sarga Hotel’s buffet restaurant which serves a selection of international and traditional cuisine. There is also a café. Guests with full board or half-board have water included in their meals.The hotel has indoor and outdoor pools. There are loungers on the terrace. The Sarga offers an entertainment program for children during summer.The Sarga Hotel has a function room available for parties and special occasions.
- The location and the facilities were great, family friendly. They have a faithful clientele.The staff was very professional.
- Very clean and fantastic location. Staff was incredible friendly.
- The food choice at breakfast and lunch buffet is very good and the food is very nice; laundry service is fast and not expensive; the location is especially great – in front of useful shops, adjacent to a great churreria, and most of all 5′ walk from the beach, which is a very beautiful beach, with nice bars and restaurants overlooking it, crowded only at weekends, and surrounded by beautiful pine trees.
- ubicación, servicios y este año la wifi fue excelente.
- Piscina exterior e interior aunque con mucho cloro
Top Hotels In Neda Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Neda Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Neda Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Neda Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!