Nayón is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nayón. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nayón. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nayón. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nayón right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nayón with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Nayón.
10 Best Hotels In Nayón:
Shantidham Hotel Boutique & Spa
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Shantidham Hotel Boutique & Spa offers accommodations in Nayón. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Quito is 7 miles from Shantidham Hotel Boutique & Spa, and Mindo is 26 miles from the property. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Nayón Xtreme Valley
Located in Quito, 26 miles from Mindo, Nayón Xtreme Valley features a barbecue and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is concierge services at the property.Papallacta is 24 miles from Nayón Xtreme Valley, and Otavalo is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Wyndham Quito Airport
One of our top picks in Tababela.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Wyndham Quito Airport offers accommodations in Tababela, just 12 miles from Quito. The hotel has a terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mindo is 29 miles from Wyndham Quito Airport, and Papallacta is 23 miles from the property. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- Front desk didn’t quite understand 2 rooms under my name, with one party checking in before me. Took longer than necessary to get rooms, but it worked out.
- Clean large modern and personal hotel right at the airport. Fabulous facilities.
- Good hotel very close to Quito airport, helped us to sleep before final travel to Galapagos.
- We were just overnight there to catch the plain the next day early in the morning, but the hotel was very nice with free transfer to and from the airport. The hotel itself was very nice, comfortable, clean and new.
- Right next to the airport – avoids the heavy Quito traffic for early flights.
Dann Carlton Quito
One of our top picks in Quito.Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Dann Carlton Quito is located in the La Carolina neighborhood in Quito. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mindo is 22 miles from Dann Carlton Quito, and Papallacta is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 9 miles from Dann Carlton Quito.
- Very clean rooms, excellent food, and service! Great location close to shopping mall, transportation, tours, and food places. Also, the neighborhood is very safe.
- Friendly and prompt staff! Great service! Location was good too.
- Very comfortable and updated facility with excellent staff and many services.
- I like the hotel and like empowerment that’s daft has!
I loved everything about the hotel!!
The staff was amazing, always ready to help, caring and extremely professional.
Le Parc Hotel, Beyond Stars
One of our top picks in Quito.Showcasing a terrace and sauna, Le Parc Hotel, Beyond Stars is located in the La Carolina neighborhood in Quito, just 22 miles from Mindo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Papallacta is 27 miles from Le Parc Hotel, Beyond Stars, and Tababela is 9 miles away. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- beautiful, stylish, very spacious rooms with great view of the mountains. The location was excellent– very close to a park, excellent restaurants, and Mariscal Sucre . Visitors interested in El Centro should know that can take up to 30-40 minutes by taxi due to traffic.
- The entire hotel is elegant. The room was spacious and stylish with every possible comfort including a luxurious hot water bottle tucked under the covers with turn down service.
- Congratulations to the designer of the hotel and bedrooms. So beautiful. For the price you have so many things including a Iron and Iron Table, indirect lights make your night so romantic, the bathroom is over the standard! For sure it is a newly built hotel, with last design style! Highly recommended!
Best hotel in Quito.
Room service was great!
One of the best hamburger I ever tasted
Very clean and comfortable
- Normally stay at the Swissotel but tried this hotel for a change. Much the same price but in my opinion offers superior rooms and service.
San Jose De Puembo Quito Airport, An Ascend Hotel Collection
Located in Puembo, 11 miles from Quito, San Jose De Puembo Quito Airport, An Ascend Hotel Collection features a hot tub and sauna. The hotel has a playground and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Mindo is 30 miles from San Jose De Puembo Quito Airport, and Papallacta is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Nice Hacienda like experience, nice garden and swimming pool. Friendly staff.
- food was good, facilities were great, location is a little far from the airport
A charming well maintained hacienda style hotel with an attentive reactive staff. It’s obvious staff feel proud to work in this hotel.
All amenities expected were there and worked.
There’s animals including Lamas !
- The perfect hotel in all aspects is worth staying for a while.
- Food was very good, breakfast was great. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
Hotel Reina Isabel
One of our top picks in Quito.Hotel Reina Isabel is located in the La Mariscal neighborhood in Quito, just 22 miles from Mindo. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Papallacta is 27 miles from Hotel Reina Isabel, and Tababela is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable bed.
- Good breakfast. Friendly staff. Bed was comfortable
- The location was very central and the room was very spacious and clean. A couple of channels in English which was great of an evening! The restaurant and room service food options were very good.
- One of the best workers at Isabel hotel is Wilson!!! He was very accommodating and made sure my husband and I were completely satisfied with our stay!! At the end of the trip we only returned to the United States out of obligation!! This hotel is so convenient because it is near most of the must see sites.
I liked that the staff were tolerant and appreciative of my mediocre Spanish!
Very friendly and efficient staff.
Quito Polo Boutique Hotel / Airport Area
Located in Puembo, 11 miles from Quito, Quito Polo Boutique Hotel / Airport Area features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Mindo is 29 miles from Quito Polo Boutique Hotel, and Papallacta is 22 miles from the property. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- A beautiful 9 room boutique hotel with spacious accommodations and extremely warm and welcoming staff. Excellent restaurant within hotel.
- Beautiful setting, very friendly staff, excellent house cocktail. Would make a wonderful setting for a wedding
- Tranquility, beauty and elegance of the setting even though it was much closer to the airport than Quito. Staff and management very responsive. We needed to stay on after checkout time because of a midnight flight out of Quito and they accommodated us for a modest fee even though they had a wedding party the next day.
- The place is very quiet and the atmosphere is nice.
Amazing property. There are many different buildings, with the reception, a bar, a restaurant, and the rooms are 3 under one roof. Very tasteful furnished, big showers. There was a Polo game finishing up when we arrived and we could watch it from the lawn while having drinks. The restaurant was good too. The manager lady was very welcoming. She even got up at 3:30 in the morning to make sure we would be up, get well into the taxi she had arranged and even made us a small breakfast package with sandwiches and a juice. 😉
I regret that we only stayed 1/2 a night! We will be back.
One of our top picks in Quito.Featuring modern facilities and warm décor, the Hotel Finlandia has rooms with free Wi-Fi and plasma TVs in the financial district. Breakfast is served, and there is a restaurant. The historic center is a 20-minute drive away.Decorated in lively colors, the rooms at the Finlandia Hotel feature large windows, which make them very bright. All of them have work desks. A free bottle of water awaits guests in the rooms.A breakfast buffet, including a variety of yogurts, breads, juices and fruits, is served in a picturesque breakfast room. There is a restaurant which serves international dishes, and drinks can be ordered at the bar.Guests can unwind in the wicker armchairs of the inner terrace, or enjoy themselves by reading a book in the soft leather armchairs in the lounge.Free parking is available. The Hotel Finlandia is just over 1 miles from Quito’s bullring, and a 3-minute walk from the Quicentro mall. The Mariscal Sucre Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
- The eggs were hard and cold. IMADE A MISTAKE MY RATING IS 1 OR 0
- The hotel is in great location, clean and modern. The breakfast is of high quality and offers different dishes every day. The staff is very professional and helpful. Christian at the reception speaks very good English and helped us a lot regarding places to visit. Overall, good value for your money, safe area, lots of great restaurants just around the corner. Enjoy your stay!
- Need to add the basic stuff like the minibar, more water bottle etc. iron, coffe maker? this will help to be more fantastic.
- Location was great. Very safe area. Hotel staff was friendly and accommodating
- It was well located for the evebt I was attending… There are a lot of restauranta around the property, the hotel is clean and good value for the money
Hosteria Quinta Emilia
Featuring free WiFi, Hosteria Quinta Emilia offers pet-friendly accommodations in Tababela. The inn has an outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Quito is 12 miles from Hosteria Quinta Emilia, and Papallacta is 19 miles from the property. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 5 miles away.
- Our host was so kind and drove us to the airport on his own time. We had a wonderful stay
- Can’t answer this question since stay at the hotel was not possible!
- Very comfortable and attractive rooms! The family was very pleasant and helpful in everything and the setting & grounds were lovely!
- The owners were so friendly! We arrived in the early morning, had breakfast together with the family and they were so kind :). The rooms and bathrooms are very big and clean, the house and facilities are great! Emilia (daughter of 12) was too kind, speaks very good English, she helped us ordering pizza and was so helpfull. Her parents can be very proud of her! The other morning they drove us to the airport. All in one, this is the perfect place to stay after of before your flight!
- staff was friendly though communication was difficult.
Top Hotels In Nayón Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nayón to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nayón but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nayón. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!