10 Best Hotels To Stay In Navia Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Navia Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Navia Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Navia Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Navia Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Navia Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Navia Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Navia Asturias:
Hotel y Apartamentos Arias
Hotel Apartamentos Arias is located in the coastal town of Navia in Asturias. It offers rooms and apartments with free Wi-Fi.All rooms at Hotel Arias have bathrooms with a bath and shower. The large apartments also have a kitchen and separate lounge. Some rooms are located in a modern annex and some have a private balcony.There is also free onsite parking and there are large gardens.Navia is a quiet town just 1.2 mi from the beach. Activities in the area include horse riding, canoeing, mountain biking and golf.
- Great hotel in a great location. 3 min walk to bars and restaurants lovely place for an overnight stay.
- Staff were very helpful. Room was lovely and comfortable beds. Parking on site.
- A good serviceable hotel. It provided basic but pleasant accommodation for a one nite stay. The staff were really helpful in supporting us when one of us became unwell and needed some extra items from the kitchen.
- Great place and will come back next time I visit Navia.
- It was central and close to the centre of Navia. We found a nice place to eat. The apartment was clean and large enough for a family of 4.
Hotel Arco Navia
Hotel Arco Navia is located in the center of Navia, 30 feet from Ria Navia Estuary. It offers elegant rooms with heating, a bikes rental service and free Wi-Fi throughout.Surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants, the Arco Navia has easy access to public transport. The nearest bus stop is 200 feet away, and connects guests to places like Oviedo or Gijon.Each exterior-facing room features parquet floors and wooden furniture, and comes with TV, wardrobe, and a modern bathroom.Tourist information can be provided at the reception, and activities such as horse riding can be organized upon request and availabilityThe nearest beach is 0.6 mi from the property, while Ortiguera is 10 minutes’ drive away. Gijon is 64 mi away.
- this is a gorgeous hotel. It is exceptionally clean, tea and coffee always available and lovely special touches. The host was extremely helpful and pleasant. Close to the local market and good restaurants. Great value for money.
- The receptionist was fantastic and even came with me to help me find my way round the one way system. The room was fine and on the third floor, but again the staff carried the bags up while I was driving around to a parking spot. Car parking is free all over the town, which is nice. They also pointed out a great place for lunch – where ‘wine’ was interpreted as a ‘help yourself’ bottle, which was within the standard price.
The location, in the center of Navia — everything is within 5 minutes’ walk. The building is nicely refurbished; everything feels almost new.
Parking is not provided by the hotel but it’s easy to find street parking 2-3 blocks away.
Tea & coffee in the lobby is a thoughtful detail.
And finally, the hosts – it’s always a pleasure to find small, independent hotels run by warm and welcoming people. Everyone we interacted with was kind and attentive, and went out of their way to be sure we were comfortable.
- Everything from the staff to the decoration. The place is immaculate and very cosy.
- The manager is super helpful and friendly. They even offered free coffee at reception area and two bottles water in the room. Highly recommended.
Hotel Rural Suquin
The Hotel Rural Suquin is located in Somorto, less than 0.6 mi from the A-8 Cantábrico motorway. This rural hotel features gardens and free WiFi access.Rooms at the Rural Suquin are spacious and feature a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. All bedrooms are heated and have a tiled floor.Facilities at the Suquin include a terrace and café. The hotel also has a lounge with fireplace and offers free parking.Local activities include horse-riding, quad-biking and hiking. The Rural Suquin is a 10-minute drive from both Navia and Puerto de Vega, on the Cantabrian Coast and is an hour’s drive from Oviedo.
This hotel is a true gem! The level of service and friendliness is above and beyond. Pretty room with spotless bathroom and beautiful location that allows you to explore beautiful
Asturias. Warmly recommended!
- The owner was very hospitable and friendly, and didn’t complain when we arrived very late. Breakfast was really tasty with lots of homemade options.
- Albert, the owner was very informative about places to visit nearby and further afield. He was a gentleman.
- Muy buena la atención, habitación sencilla pero muy cómoda y la ubicación perfecta para descansar y desconectar.
- Muy recomendable el hotel tanto por la ubicación como por el personal del hotel. Es un hotel acogedor el que se disfruta tanto del entorno del hotel como del ambiente del hotel que ha conseguido crear Alberto. Excelente desayunos. Repetiremos sin dudarlo.
- This hotel is a true gem! The level of service and friendliness is above and beyond. Pretty room with spotless bathroom and beautiful location that allows you to explore beautiful
Blanco Hotel Spa
Situated on the western coast of Asturias, close to the town of Navia, the hotel is close to the Barayo Nature Reserve, an extensive stretch of pristine golden sandy beaches.Asturias has a fantastic coastline referred to the Wild Costa Verde, that has managed to avoid mass tourism and offers a much more authentic experience. Given the environmental importance much of the area is protected including the neighboring Frejulfe and Barayo beaches, and the Cantabrian waters, which are popular with surfers.
- Everything was as expected for the rate we paid. A well kept property.
- Great hotel with comfy rooms but uncharming situation in an industrial area and the decor was not my taste. The restaurant is EXCELLENT and breakfast really good as well.
- This place is superb. Stunning property, very modern design and the rooms are very comfortable. The staff were fantastic, and there is an onsite cafe and also a very good restaurant there at the hotel. Parking is great on an onsite car park, and the rooms even had air conditioning. Loved the place.
The gentleman that was in charge during breakfast time was very nice and helpful.
The gentleman that was serving dinner in the BAR was also nice.
- A very clean spacious hotel and room enjoyed the spa staff very helpful
This luxurious hotel is set in a former Indian palace. Surrounded by attractive gardens, it offers elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi and a terrace, 0.9 mi from Navia Beach.Palacio Arias’ stylish rooms feature chic décor and a balcony. All come with TV, safe, mini-bar and private bathroom with hairdryer. Deluxe rooms have a lounge with views of the River Navia, one of which leads up to the hotel’s tower.A buffet breakfast is served daily and room service is provided. Palacio Arias features a billiards room and reading room, a chapel and outside, a former swimming pool converted into an attractive pond.There are a number of bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk and a casino is located just across the road. The beautiful Oneta Waterfalls are just 6.8 mi away.Palacio Arias offers free private parking and is 12 mi from Luarca and 19 mi from Ribadeo. Oviedo can be reached by car in 70 minutes.
- Stayed in historic house. Quaint. Well located beside town center.
- Lovely big terrace overlooking the fountain was right next to our room!
- The building is amazing. The reception is in a newer part of the hotel. We were given a lovely very large first floor corner room with 2 balconies. Big shuttered windows. Large bathroom good shower, lovely thick towels. The colour of the bathroom suite was a little dated. Breakfast was great, loads of selection plus fried eggs and sausage served by a very attentive lady, but she disappeared when we wanted more coffee. Plenty of free parking when we arrived but there is a big power plant being built in Navia & there are a lot of workers staying in the new building so the car park was full later. Don’t go to Navia on a Sunday if you can help it. Not much open, limited restaurants. We found one but was full of construction workers so no choice of menu, we had to have what they had. Was very nice though. We were heading back to Santander so was a convenient location although a little pricey.
We actually were allocated a room in the Palacio, but up at 2nd floor level with sloping ceilings and tiny windows. It really is a Palacio with furnishings to match. Very easy to find and lots of off street parking. Check-in fine and lift to 2nd floor.
Breakfast was very good with an ample selection to suit all tastes.
- Small charming town in a new remodeled small palace
Las Casonas de Avellaneda
Las Casonas de Avellaneda in Navia features a garden and a terrace. The property has free WiFi.At the hotel, each room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms feature a closet.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Ribadeo is 17 miles from Las Casonas de Avellaneda, while Cudillero is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 34 miles from the accommodation.
- Nice garden view and garden available for guests anytime. Room comfortable and nicely furnished.
- Just excellent. It’s a beautiful building, the rooms are big, clean and full of character, and the staff are really friendly and helpful. Breakfast is great and the coffee is excellent. It’s about a 15 minute walk down the hill to the centre of Navia where you can find lots of cafes, bars and restaurants, or there is a great little bar across the road form the hotel. Secure parking for motorbikes and cars right there on site too. Perfect.
- Great owner, very friendly and helpful. Very nice room.
- The property was so clean and had that farmhouse feel
- Very friendly and welcoming host. Lovely garden with fruit trees, great place to relax.
Located in Navia, La Barca has a terrace and shared lounge. This 1-star hotel offers a concierge service and free WiFi.At the hotel, rooms contain a desk. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. At La Barca each room comes with a closet and a flat-screen TV.Ribadeo is 16 miles from the accommodation, while Cudillero is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Good, clean comfy bed. Wifi clean shower and bath. did the job
- Located right next to bus station so very convenient for coming or going.
- Der Hausmeister und die Reibungspersonal sollten ihren Job besser machen
- La persona que lo lleva,encantadora pero ella sola no puede con todo.Lo que nos gustó fue el trato ,limpio y no puedo decir nada más.
- Muy buen trato, buena ubicación, mucha libertad a la hora de entrar y salir, comodidad y tranquilidad.
Hotel Restaurante Las Camelias
Offering a restaurant, Hotel Restaurante Las Camelias is located in Jarrio. Free WiFi access is available.All rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Extras include a desk and bed linen.At Hotel Restaurante Las Camelias you will find a terrace, a bar and a snack bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk and laundry facilities.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. The property offers free parking.Asturias Airport is 43 mi away.
- Very clean room, attentive and warm owner, close to the highway, big parking place.
- Nice and welcoming staff, good size rooms, comfortable beds and pillows, safe and quiet area. Excellent breakfast and easy check in and out.
- Se ajusto perfectamente a nuestras expectativas, fueron muy amables.
- Muy buena ubicación, las habitaciones limpias y en el restaurante se come bien a buen precio
- La cama era muy confortable. El trato del personal, muy agradable.
Hotel el Pinar
Hotel el Pinar in Villapedre features 1-star accommodations with a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi is available.At the hotel, every room is equipped with a closet, a TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for cycling.Ribadeo is 20 miles from Hotel el Pinar, while Cudillero is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 31 miles from the property.
+ everyone has an own balcony (some of them even with seaview)
+ comfort of the bed and shower
+ very friendly staff
+ very good value for money
- Excellent value for money. Very clean, very comfortable bed and great shower. The breakfast was exceptional, especially for the very reasonable amount charged. We can’t fault it and will come back again to spend more time in this beautiful region. Our dog was given a warm welcome, always a bonus!
- Fantastic family run hotel, beautiful gardens, lovely rooms and great breakfast.
- Great place to stay. Very clean and tidy – good sized rooms. Breakfast was good and plentiful.
- The property seemed nice and new. Everything was clean. Bed comfortable. Paid extra for breakfast but well worth it. Positioned just off the main road with views towards the sea. Out in the country.
- + everyone has an own balcony (some of them even with seaview)
Hotel Rural Villa Auristela
Set in a restored grand country house in the Asturian countryside, built in 1910, Hotel Rural Villa Auristela is located in Villapedre, 1.6 mi from Puerto de Vega. It offers green gardens and free private parking. Las Catedrales beach is 25 minutes away.Elegant, heated rooms are decorated in white and cream tones, the rooms have rustic touches such as wooden beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. Each one has a TV and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available throughout.Hotel Rural Villa Auristela is located on the north route of Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage.The Asturian coast is just 5 minutes’ drive away, while Barayo Nature Reserve can be reached in 10 minutes’ drive and has many hiking and cycling routes. Frexulfe beach is 5 minutes away while Navia is located 5 mi away from the property.Oviedo is around an hour’s drive away, while Asturias Airport can be reached in 40 minutes.
- The owners of the hotel are really kind and helpful
- It was comfortable and very relaxing. The owners were so friendly and our room very clean and so big.
- Breakfast was good and position good with helpful staff and reasonably easy to find. Good overnight stop on way to Galicia and Portugal
- The room and 1900 building is beautiful and restored in a tasteful manner, but more importantly Jesus was a great host. He welcomed us like family. He insisted that we have breakfast at the hotel and woke up earlier than his set time to accommodate our plans. When we settled our bill in the morning he said he contacted booking.com to let them know he was giving us a lower price because we were Pilgrims walking El Camino de Santiago. Upon leaving, it was like my wife and I were leaving our family home.
- The friendly lady, but we could only talk in Spanish. The cleanliness of the room, the breakfast was continental but good, coffee good. The room a good view of the sea in distance and the shared terrace too, but not really for sitting out.
Top Hotels In Navia Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Navia Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Navia Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Navia Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!