10 Best Hotels To Stay In Naveces Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Naveces Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Naveces Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Naveces Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Naveces Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Naveces Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Naveces Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Naveces Asturias:
Hotel Marqués de la Moral
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Marqués de la Moral is located in the small rural town of Naveces, in the province of Asturias. Free Wi-Fi is included in all of the rooms with private bathrooms.The Marqués de la Moral has spacious public areas. The restaurant has a daily special and also offers a dining menu. There is also a bar-cafe.Free parking is available on site and the coast is within walking distance. Asturias Airport is one mile away. It is a short drive to the Santa María del Mar Beach, as well as the Playón de Bayas and the Playa de Bahína.
I liked specially the family like atmosphere and the very friendly attitude of the staff.
Also, the location is very close to beaches and very typical asturian cousins.
The hotel also has a quite good restaurant for lunch and dinner.
- Perfect location for the Port and Airport very pleasant staff and facilities were excellent
- The hotel is close to the airport, approx a mile. Really good room, something like a room in a nice old castle or so. Nice bathroom too. Brilliant breakfast & friendly staff. Recommended.
- Hotel well placed for local airport and the main motorway. Good for one night stays. Staff very welcoming, although not much English spoken. Very good buffet breakfast. Plenty to choose, breakfast was included with room.
An excellent hotel within easy reach of Asturias airport – directions were very easy to follow.
The restaurant served an excellent set menu dinner, and the hotel was in a superb setting.
- I liked specially the family like atmosphere and the very friendly attitude of the staff.
Hotel Aires del Mar
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Naveces, Hotel Aires del Mar provides free WiFi. The on-site restaurant serves Italian cuisine.At the hotel, the rooms come with a closet.Hotel Aires del Mar has a sun terrace.Gijón is 17 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 1.9 miles from Hotel Aires del Mar.
- Very close to airport so convenient for late arrival
- Good location next to a beach and five minutes from Asturias airport. The staff where very friendly. Excellent value for the price.
- A lovely place, very quiet, in front of the sea. The staff was very nice, and helpfull.
- Really friendly,helpful staff, nothing too much trouble. Spotless bathroom and easy taxi transfer to the airport
- What a top location! With superb views over the beautiful St Marie del Mar beach. It is close by car for exploring some of the best of the wild, rugged northern coastline places in Spain, including the beautiful fishing town of Cudillero and other beaches such as Playa del Aguilar and Playa del Silencio (absolutely stunning!). The apartment is self contained and shopping is available less than ten minutes away by car to the town of Castrillon. I wish I’d stayed longer than 2 nights.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Naveces, Ruralsurf features barbecue facilities and a garden. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Free WiFi is offered.At the hotel, all rooms come with a closet. Certain rooms have a kitchen with a microwave.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property.You can play ping pong at Ruralsurf, and bike rental is available.Gijón is 17 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Offering a restaurant serving local cuisine and daily breakfasts, Hotel Piedras is located in Laspra. Set 10 minutes’ walk from Piedras Blancas Train Station, the hotel features free Wi-Fi and on-site parking.Each rustic-style room has a flat-screen TV and city views, as well as a private bathroom including free toiletries and a hairdryer. There are meeting and banquet facilities available for guests, as well as dry cleaning and room service.Hotel Piedras is 10 minutes’ walk from a variety of shops, lively bars and traditional restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Las Salinas Beach is 1.9 mi away and the center of Aviles is 10 minutes by car. Asturias Airport is a 10-minute drive away while Gijon is 20 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Lovely family hotel, with very friendly Staff who spoke some English. One waitress was extra helpful and had very good English. The food was excellent, freshly cooked to order, the portions were big. Room was very comfortable and clean. Free wifi available, and free parking at back of hotel.
- Close to the airport. Large bedroom with comfortable bed. Supermarket nearby. Near to outstanding geological localities.
- Restaurant meal was excellent quality & generous quantity.
- Excellent customer service. Great breakfast. Great location for Asturias Airport. Always a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
- The bed was quite comfy and the breakfast in the bar , wonderful
Hotel Castillo de Gauzón
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Just 1,650 feet from Salinas Beach and 3.1 mi outside Áviles, Castillo de Gauzón offers bright, modern rooms with free Wi-Fi access. Set in gardens, it is within walking distance of the town center.Housed in a traditional Asturian-style house, Castillo de Gauzón has a striking façade. Each heated room is decorated in attractive blue tones with wooden paneling and some include features such as circular or stained glass windows.All rooms have a flat-screen TV, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Restaurants, bars and shops can be found in the streets surrounding the hotel and by the seafront.Asturias Airport is just 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Gijón is 19 mi away.
- Very nice and inexpensive larger room very near the beach and right on the Camino.
- Good location, easy access to Aviles and the beach. Good free car park. No English spoken by hotel reception but this was not a problem at all even though I speak no Spanish either. Breakfast was good with Spanish omelette, various meats and the usual bread/toast options, coffee etc.
- Reasonably priced and located 10 minutes walk from the beach. Has free parking and wi-fi. The front desk ladies are very accommodating but only speak Spanish. However you can check in at any time by ringing the front bell and being patient for them to make it from the basement to the front door at off hours. Has a restaurant in the premises. Not far from the Asturias (OVD) airport. Good if you have an early flight.
Fantastic freindly hotel in good location for beaches and walking the coast path
The breakfast was really good and the staff helpful
- The room was great, the breakfast was very good, and the staff was very nice. I’d definitely stay here again.
Hotel 40 Nudos
Hotel 40 Nudos offers simple, functional rooms with free Wi-Fi. Set in the historic center of the Asturian town of Avilés, it is just 350 feet from the harbor and Plaza España.Hotel 40 Nudos is 20 minutes’ walk from the new Oscar Niemeyer Cultural Center. The beaches of the beautiful Green Coast are within a short drive. These include Salinas Beach, just 3.1 mi away.Each spacious room at Hotel 40 Nudos includes a safe, mini-bar and satellite TV. Rooms also have a private bathroom which includes basic toiletries.A home-made breakfast is served daily at the hotel’s cafeteria. Reception offers car rental and information about the region. There is a 24-hour front desk service.
- The staff could not do enough for us, especially the ladies at reception. The bar next door where you have breakfast have awesome staff as well! Thanks for a great stay and flexibility
- Very nice hotel hotel just outside city center. Walking into town a piece of cake. Paid Parking facilities at short distance.
Beautiful huge rooms and spotlessly clean
Wonderful staff – everyone so helpful and friendly
Fantastic position – couldn’t be better!
- Perfect stay. Right in the center but quite at night to sleep. Friendly and helpful staff. Clean, spacious room and comfy beds.
- Very good hotel in excellent location. Easy secure parking for 15 euros. Good cafe bar attached to hotel for snacks, light breakfast, drinks etc all very reasonably priced. Friendly staff.
Hotel Oca Villa de Avilés
The Hotel Villa de Avilés enjoys a privileged setting next to the Las Meanas park and only 2 minutes on foot away from the historic and commercial center of the city.With its 71 rooms, this 4-star hotel combines functional modern design with comfort. Only 7.5 mi away from the airport, it is conveniently located for both business travelers and tourists visiting the city.Facilities include 3 modular meeting rooms with natural light, which can accommodate social and business functions, a café, à la carte restaurant and car park.Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.
Clean, and the beds were so comfortable.
Quiet and very comfortable. I would stay there again. Surpassed my expectations.
Definitely worth the money.
- Comfortable hotel, nice room with a comfy bed. The breakfast was quite good & reasonable value if you book it the night before – 9 euros. More central than we at first thought.
- The hotel was close to the historic city center which was one of the places we wanted to see. The staff was very friendly and spoke English which was a BIG plus for us.
- A good breakfast that lasted through to lunch time and really good coffee
- Lovely coffee and got chocolate lots of choice of pastrie
- Clean, and the beds were so comfortable.
Hotel Palacio de la Magdalena
The hotel is located within the Finca de la Magdelena country estate in the highest point of Soto del Barco boasting stunning views and a unique, peaceful setting.The hotel itself is a palatial building that dates back to the 18th century and was home to a number of Spanish noble figures.It provides guests with the ideal place to relax in. There is a fantastic spa with a thermal circuit and a variety of treatments to relax and soothe.The large pavilion building offers 10 large banquet and conference rooms for up to 3000 people. These rooms have big windows and views of the town or the river.At the Magdalena’s restaurant you can sample fusion cuisine. There is also a cafe and bar service.
- Staff at reception promised take away breakfast as I was leaving early.
- Good location in a quiet town for touring Asturias. Good view over a river estuary. Nicely appointed clean room and bathroom. Very pleasant and helpful staff. They helped us book a tour of nearby prehistoric cave paintings. Evening meals in their restaurant were excellent. The spa was great as well as the other relaxing treatments.
- Lovely hotel we enjoyed visiting the spa area included in the price of the room.
- The room was spacious, lovely bathroom, fabulous view. Also the location was spot on as was the view from our room. The spa was nice if not a little eccentric.
- Spa and meals were great. Views and proximity to Cudillero.
Hotel El Balcón
Hotel El Balcón is located 0.6 mi from the old town of Avilés, on the Cantabria Coast of Asturias. It features rooms with free Wi-Fi and a restaurant.The bright rooms at El Balcón feature simple decoration and colored walls. Each comes with a Satellite flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. They have heating and toiletries are offered.El Balcón Restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. It serves traditional cuisine made with local ingredients and products from its own livestock. El Balcón also features a bar that serves tapas.The accommodations can be reached taking the N-632 Motorway. The Asturias Airport is 18-minutes’ drive.
- I really liked the restaurant downstairs. And in general, it was good value for money
- safe place for bicycle. spacious enough room. good terrace
- The price is attractive. The bar downstairs has a nice atmosphere, very pleasant owner/manager. Bed was comfy.
- El menú, buenísimo,la comida y cena excelente,las camareras muy agradables
La ubicación del Hotel es buena, a 15 minutos andando al centro de Aviles y que tenga Parking esta muy bien.
El personal del hotel muy amables.
Don Pedro is located in Avilés’ old town, 5 minutes’ walk from the Oscar Niemeyer Cultural Center. Its air-conditioned rooms have satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and a free safe.Decorated in rustic style, the Don Pedro Hotel features stone walls and wooden floors. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer, and some rooms have a private balcony and sofa bed.There is easy access to the A-8 Motorway, and Gijón is 17 mi away. You can hire a car or a bicycle at the tour desk, and there is a 24-hour front desk.
- Character of property and free breakfast for pilgrims
- Everything was excellent, from the welcome, to the room, food and location.
- A lovely local hotel in a great spot. Everyone was very friendly.
- Rarely, in 60 years of travelling, have I experienced such kindly, smiling and helpful staff. The hotel itself was clean, spacious, interesting and a perfect location for the old town.
- A Hotel with character. Very comfortable. Well located near the Camino and restaurants.
Top Hotels In Naveces Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Naveces Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Naveces Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Naveces Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!