10 Best Hotels To Stay In Navas del Rey Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Navas del Rey Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Navas del Rey Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Navas del Rey Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Navas del Rey Community of Madrid. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Navas del Rey Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Navas del Rey Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Navas Del Rey Community Of Madrid:
Hotel Rural El Arca de Noé
Surrounded by countryside, Hotel Rural El Arca de Noé is located 10 minutes’ drive from El Tiemblo and an hour’s drive from central Madrid. It has a shared lounge with a fireplace and an on-site bar.The air-conditioned bedrooms include TV, free WiFi and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Breakfast is served in the dining room which overlooks the Alberche River or in good weather it can be enjoyed in the garden.The beautiful city of Ávila is a 45-minute drive from the property. The property offers free private parking.
The room is new, clean and comfortable.
The owners are friendy.
We were the only guests during this time, so it was always very queit.
- La variedad de tés del desayuno. La ubicación de la habitación dentro del complejo.
- El entorno del hotel la tranquilidad que hay y amabilidad de los dueños
– El trato dispensado por el responsable
– La calidad de la comida nos sorprendió muy gratamente
– Con acceso directo al pantano
Las instalaciones estupendas con unas vistas preciosas.
Las personas que lo atiende muy amables.
A 5 minutos del tiemblo.
- The room is new, clean and comfortable.
This small charming family-run hotel is located in the center of the town of Cebreros (Avila), a town renowned for its fine wines and surrounded by mountains. The hotel has a café with a terrace and garden, a restaurant with traditional, local and international dishes available and banqueting and function rooms.All rooms are comfortable, light and airy.Just one and a half hours from Madrid’s airport and half an hour from the monumental city of Ávila, the town of the Wall.
el hotel esta en el centro del pueblo , pero no se oye ningun ruido
el almuerzo correcto
- No me gustó nada ni el trato , ni nada parece que la habitación reservada mediante Booking al ser más barata tiene peor calidad , su. Así no me pareció barato 60€ con Booking, 90€ coon ellos.!! Señor que es un pueblo !!!
- Le cadre est magnifique l’hôtel Au cœur de la ville tout ce fait à pied et le patron ( Félix ) il est écrivain à fait 2 livres sur la région
- Los colchones muy cómodos, el trato estupendo y la preocupación por los clientes. Pedimos más almohadas y nos las dieron sin problema
- el personal encantador. la amplitud de la habitación y las vistas
- el hotel esta en el centro del pueblo , pero no se oye ningun ruido
Hotel El Ancla
Located in Villanueva de la Cañada, Hotel El Ancla provides air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The property has a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, every room is equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Madrid is 16 miles from Hotel El Ancla, while Navacerrada is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 23 miles from the property.
Cannot call it a hotel!!! much less than a hotel indeed.
Poor room, poor amenities, poor TV, no fridge, too tight room and bathroom… opening on ceiling with too much light in!!! the photos are a lie!!!
- Cheap, good location. Easy to find. There are restaurants and supermakets close by.
- Extremely helpful and sweet staff. Perfect location. Clean and comfortable. A great stay!
- la propreté, la taille de la chambre, l’accueil très agréable, la clim dans la chambre
- Le personnel est très attentifs à nos demandes et très gentil
- Cannot call it a hotel!!! much less than a hotel indeed.
Offering a restaurant and a 24-hour front desk, Hotel Labrador is located 4 mi from Navalcarnero and 19 mi from Madrid. It features air-conditioned accommodations and a garden.Featuring views of the city, all rooms come with heating and a flat-screen TV. Bed linen and a wardrobe are included. Featuring a bath or shower, the private bathrooms also come with free toiletries and towels. Some rooms have tiled floors and a seating area.At Hotel Labrador guests will also find a terrace and a shared lounge. Other facilities offered include luggage storage.
A restaurant can be found within 1,650 feet from Hotel Labrador, while shops and café bars are 1.2 mi away. Calypo Fado is 0.8 mi from the hotel. Madrid–Barajas Airport is at a distance of 30 mi.
I was driving back to Madrid from a journey and felt quiet tired, that´s the main reason to book a hotel near Madrid, but not that far to get back next day.
The hotel is well located by the main highway, easy to get in and out…
the Price for the room was quite good, just for one night, including breakfast.
- Picked this hotel for its location close to the motorway which it is. The rooms are adequate
- Very easy to find hotel and very easy to accses to hiway. Wifi and hot shower are OK. no any problem. Good price and includ Breakfast .
- The good on-the-way hotel. Very close to the highway. Nice Spanish breakfast.
- Good place to stay on the way, clean rooms. If you are not a picky and like to have a rest that will be a good choice. Clean rooms beds are very. Comfortable not to soft. I will be back for sure.
- I was driving back to Madrid from a journey and felt quiet tired, that´s the main reason to book a hotel near Madrid, but not that far to get back next day.
Miranda & Suizo
Originally built in 19th Century, the Mirando & Suizo is the oldest hotel in San Lorenzo de El Escorial. It combines modern facilities such as free WiFi with traditional details.All rooms at the hotel are en suite and come with air conditioning and a TV. A mini-bar is available upon prior request.The Miranda & Suizo has a lovely terrace. Here breakfast is served and there are great views of the city. There is also a restaurant and bar.This hotel is set only 50 feet from the famous Monastery. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is the historic residence of the kings of Spain. It is only 31 miles from Madrid and is well-connected to the capital by train and coach.The hotel is close to several golf courses. The surroundings include the Sierra de Madrid mountains. This area is ideal for hiking, biking and horse-riding.
- The location is excellent for visiting El Escorial
- The location. In the city center near the monastery.
- Located in heart of San Lorenzo, few steps away from the Monastery. Helpful staff, comfortable room and very good price found on Booking.
- The hotel has an atmosphere… Perfect location, friendly stuff…
- Hotel staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. The room was large and well-suited to our family’s requirements
Hotel Rincon de Traspalacio
Located in Robledo de Chavela, Hotel Rincon de Traspalacio is surrounded by a stunning natural landscape and offers a seasonal outdoor pool. The inviting, country-style lounge includes a fireplace.The chic rooms feature a stylish design, with a red and white theme, and come with a flat-screen TV. The large bathroom includes a hairdryer and amenities.The restaurant at Rincon de Traspalacio has a terrace where guests can enjoy meals. It serves traditional local cuisine.San Lorenzo de El Escorial is 8.1 mi away with its beautiful monsatery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Madrid is 37 mi away.
- We loved the food. We loved the pool. The peace and quiet – and the bus ride from and back to Madrid was stunning. This was just a short break. I think you would need a car to stay much longer than three nights. There are no taxis nor buses to the radio telescope.
- The pool was lovely the decor very clean and new.The surrounding area is stunningly beautiful.
- La piscina es tranquila, pequeña pero suficiente, acogedor, comodo con el bar al lado. Las habitaciones con terraza y vista piscina son una pasada , grande, bien decorado, comodo, limpio y buen paisaje. No hay parking pero en las calles aledañas hay sitio de sobra. El pueblo pequeño pero con encanto y desde donde puedes visitar toda la zona.
- Personal muy atento, ofreciéndonos todo tipo de facilidades. Lugar muy tranquilo. Nos encantó la piscina.
de ligging om de volgende dag El Escorial te bezoeken.
Goed zwembad om na een reisdag even uit te rusten.
Vriendelijke ontvangst. Een echt familiehotel
Los Cinco Enebros
Los Cinco Enebros is located between the Guadarrama and Gredos Mountains, 9.3 mi from Escorial Monastery. It has a seasonal outdoor pool and a spa with sauna and massage service.Each room at this boutique hotel is individually decorated and offers mountain views. Rooms include a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a mini-bar. Bathrobes, slippers and amenities are provided in the modern bathrooms.The Cinco Enebros serves Mediterranean cuisine in its Lavanda restaurant. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the bar or outside on the terrace.Hotel Los Cinco Enebros is set just outside Robledo de Chavela, within an hour’s drive of central Madrid. Free private parking is available on site, and transfers to Madrid Barajas Airport can be organized at reception.
Wonderful staff, very helpful.
Food was great and kitchen was quite accomodating.
Excellent breakfast. Pool area was the best.
- Very large bedroom and extremely clean. Very pleasant staff. Nice gardens and pool – a very welcome change after the heat of Madrid. Excellent breakfast on the terrace. Extremely quiet hotel. Good location for visiting El Escorial about 15 minutes away.
- A 4-star hotel that should be 5-star! The room was large with a very comfortable bed, nice seating area and small terrace. Very large, wonderful bathroom. The food in the restaurant was fantastic. Staff very friendly and helpful. Only 15 km’s away from El Escorial.
The staff was great! all over the hotel, reception, bar, restaurant, spa…
I will come back!
- Los cinco Enebros is a beautiful property. The facilities are excellent, food was very good, and the location is lovely, with views of the mountains. The staff efficient and professiona.
- Wonderful staff, very helpful.
Hotel EL ESTANCO
Providing free WiFi, Hotel EL ESTANCO is located in El Hoyo de Pinares. Featuring a bar, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. There is a restaurant.All guest rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms feature a desk.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.At Hotel EL ESTANCO guests are welcome to take advantage of of a variety of popular activities available in the area around the property, including cycling and fishing.Avila is 18 mi from the accommodations, while Navacerrada is 27 mi from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 45 mi away.
Hotel bien ubicado, cómodo y con un personal muy atento.
La terraza chillout le da un toque distinguido.
- Limpieza, ubicación y calidad de la comida del restaurante.
La habitación y la cama grande. el baño perfecto. Tiene ascensor- La decoración. El personal muy amable.
El desayuno muy bien. Una estancia muy agradable.
- Muy bien todo el hotel.en especial el trato personal.y en si el pueblo lleno de pinos y campo .
El ambiente, la decoración, la limpeza, los detalles excelentes, así como el personal.
La terraza del ático es una pasada.
Un bonito hotel y muy acogedor para ir en familia.
- Hotel bien ubicado, cómodo y con un personal muy atento.
Hotel El Rondón
This charming, rural hotel is surrounded by picturesque countryside, and forms part of a hospitality school offering you the best in accommodations and dining. It has free Wi-Fi and parking.Hotel El Rondon offers amazing views over the Alberche Valley from each of its 12 rooms. It is set in its own 23 ft² estate, allowing you the space to enjoy the stunning scenery of mountains, rivers and pine forests.Embalse del Burguillo Lake is 5 mi away, while Ávila can be reached in 50 minutes by car.Get involved in the wide range of activities run by the school. These include tastings of the area’s prestigious wines and cookery classes. You can also dine in style at the hotel’s own restaurant, serving a selection of characteristic Castillian dishes made with a modern touch.Stay in shape with a visit to the gym or simply relax in the sociable lounge or in the library
Beautiful landscapes near the village. Cozy hotel in quiet neighborhood, easy to find.
Personal was very helpful. Hotel restaurant is very good. Basic breakfast. Perfect for the price.
- Arrived late at night and left early. Gave us a place to store the bikes. very comfortable, would like to have seen it in daylight!
- Very comfortable bathtube, a clean room and nice views.
- Staff was kind and quick, the hotel was well equipped, clean and in nice location. If you do not need to stay in a bigger city, El Rondon is a very good choice.
- El ambiente muy relajante, las camas buenas, son grandes y el colchon fantastico.Muy limpio todo.La cena estuvo bien.El desayuno algo escaso.En general recomendable
- Beautiful landscapes near the village. Cozy hotel in quiet neighborhood, easy to find.
Hotel El Castrejon
Located in the heart of the charming town, this rustic hotel features a history of anis production and has delightful features such as wooden beams and hunting trophies decorating the walls.Feel at home in the cozy interiors of the Castrejon. Admire the careful decoration which celebrates the original features of the building as well as its fascinating history. The Castrejon was once involved in the distillation of Cebreros’s famous anis production. You will notice artifacts such as ceramics and forge pottery which are reminders of its colorful past.Relax in the lounge with beautiful tiled floors, rustic-style furniture and pretty ceramic tiles. Here, you can read the newspaper or chat with friends and other guests of the Castrejon. Later, enjoy regional cuisine in the à la carte restaurant and then finish off the evening with a relaxing drink in the elegant bar. Soak up the fresh air on the pleasant, outdoor terrace where you can admire both the pretty planting and the smart architecture of the Castrejon Hotel.
- La habitación es amplia. Se duerme bien en la cama, no es incomoda.
- El hotel está bien muy ubicado y es muy acogedor. Además, tuvieron un detalle adicional con nosotros que desde aquí agradecemos. Comentar también que aunque no hicimos uso del servicio de restaurante había muchos comensales y la terraza resulta estupenda para cenar. Sin duda, una referencia segura para visitar el Valle de Iruelas.
El hotel está súper bien muy bonito, cuidado y con muchos detalles. Las habitaciones son muy amplias al igual que los baños. Todo muy limpio y la señora que atendía muy amable. El desayuno no estaba incluido y por cortesía del hotel nos invitaron, muy bueno todo.
Ideal para una escapada. Totalmente aconsejable y repetiremos seguro.
- La habitación era una pasada, y sin tener el desayuno incluido nos lo dieron x cortesía del hotel
- La tranquilidad de la habitación y el tamaño de la misma
Top Hotels In Navas Del Rey Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Navas del Rey Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Navas del Rey Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Navas del Rey Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!