10 Best Hotels To Stay In Navamorisca Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Navamorisca Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Navamorisca Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Navamorisca Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Navamorisca Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Navamorisca Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Navamorisca Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Navamorisca Castile And Leon:
Izan Puerta de Gredos
Located in Barco de Avila the charming hotel is located in natural surroundings offering the perfect location to rest and unwind in a picturesque town.Located in a secluded area of a historical and culturally rich town, the hotel is located by a forest where you can enjoy strolls along the river bank. It has a rural ambiance and is surrounded by gardens that make it an ideal place to relax and unwind.The hotel offers a range of facilities to make your stay peaceful and enjoyable, including a restaurant with vegetarian and gluten-free options. The duplex rooms include a chimney creating the perfect atmosphere for a romantic get away.Izan Puerta de Gredos has bicycle rental and picnic facilities. Guests can make use of the public computer with Internet connection without additional costs.The hotel also provides a gym with hot tub, Turkish baths, Scottish showers, a heated indoor pool and sauna, at an extra cost. Depending on the season you can take part in activities in the local area including rafting, abseiling, horse riding and excursion to the Sierra de Gredos.
- It was very quiet so we slept very deep! Our room was very big and we had a 2.00 meter-king- bed. It was comfortable. The place was very beautiful, peaceful and the building had an amazing wooden roof. The breakfast was huge and delicious.
- The lobby is really stylish and attractive. Our duplex room was well appointed, spacious and quiet. The staff were keen to help despite having very little English. The scenery is beautiful, but the hotel grounds were in need of a bit of maintenance.
- Just recommendable, I’ll come back soon. Great breakfast, location and staff.
- Everything was great, place, the views, the village. In fact it is the second time we went there. Our first night, the mattress support did some noise, and after saying it in reception, they changed the whole bed the same morning.
Unusual country hotel in fantastic setting – 360 degree amazing views. Attractive grounds, plenty of seats, paths, strolls. Lots of (free) parking, 24-hour reception always staffed.
Our room was in one of the separate, outer buildings that resemble some kind of 21st century hunting lodge. Lots of wooden paneling and the oddest semi-enclosed balconies. Powerful air conditioning, comfortable beds, spotless room and bathroom.
Hostal Restaurante Pasaje
Hostal Restaurante Pasaje offers accommodations in Candelario. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You can engage in various activities, such as skiing and hiking.
- La disposición de todo el personal a dar un buen servicio.
- Für eine Nacht auf der Durchreise war das Hotel ok auch im Preis-Leistungsverhältnis
- Pueblo precioso y hotel muy pequeño pero muy cuco. Muy bueno el desayuno y el trato muy muy bueno, repetiremos sin duda. Se puede aparcar perfectamente tb.
- Muy agradable todo el personal la habitación muy cómoda y en un sitio espectacular y el restaurante con comida casera y raciones generosas.
Não cheguei a experimentar….mas a comida tinha muito bom aspecto.
Estacionamento muito fácil e mesmo em frente ao hotel.
Hotel Mirador de Gredos
Located on the banks of the Tormes River, guests at this modern hotel can enjoy wonderful mountain views from the hotel’s summer terrace. La Covatilla Ski resort is about 20 minutes’ drive away.All air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Mirador de Gredos feature an elegant décor with hardwood floors and modern furnishings. Each includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath tub or shower.ADARA restaurant serves a varied buffet breakfast and a wide range of traditional regional dishes, including grilled meats, stews and trout. A children’s menu is also available.Hotel Mirador de Gredos has a 24-hour reception desk, ski storage, and a laundry and ironing service.Staff can provide more information about sights and activities in the surrounding area, including hiking and skiing. The center of the historic town of Barco de Ávila is just 5 minutes’ walk away. Ávila can be reached in 1 hour by car, and Madrid is a 2-hour drive from the property.
fabulous views over the castle and town. Comfortable room and easy parking
The restaurant was very good value for money
- The personnel is not only extremely professional, but also informative if you ask any questions or have special requests for dinner and breakfast. The walk to the old town, the nearby river, and the vista points are outstanding. If you enjoy historical sites, with hills and slopes and riverbank walks nearby, there’s plenty to enjoy.
- Very comfortable spacious room. Wonderful view from the room over the town and the Roman bridge. Reception staff very helpful. Good location for a walk into town.
- Modern rooms, great shower and amazing views. Restaurant is a must!
- This is a superb place, but you have to book a room with a view of the castle and town and mountains beyond.
- fabulous views over the castle and town. Comfortable room and easy parking
Located in El Barco de Ávila, Bellavista has free WiFi. With a terrace, the property also features a shared lounge, as well as a bar. The hotel has a business center, as well as newspapers that guests can use.At the hotel, all rooms have a closet. Rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath, while some feature mountain views. At Bellavista each room comes with a TV with satellite channels.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast. At Bellavista you’ll find a restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including skiing and fishing.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give information on what to do in the area.Hervás is 19 miles from the hotel, while Baños de Montemayor is 18 miles from the property.
- The attentiveness of the majority of the staff.Air conditioning.Cleanliness.Small extras like fruit in your room.Breakfast.
- Breakfast was better than expected – coffee excellent, fresh pressed juice, yoghourt and fruit offered as well as the usual bread/croissant
- Size of single room was large. Shower was outstanding. Pauola at reception was wonderful, helpful, and spoke good English. The bar and cafeteria was excellent. I had a wonderful time at Bellavista. Rooms are like very knew and clean!!!
- The hotel and restaurant are fine. The staff helpful and friendly. A gift of fruit or yoghurt every evening was a nice touch. Parking easy. Open view of other buildings but also mountain scenery from our bedroom window. Along from our room was a small living area with a sofa and table and chairs, for use by guests.
Friendly staff. Free gifts ever day a nice touch. Handy location for the
Gredos mountains and Fishing on the Tormes river.
Served Menu of the Day , midday and evening.
Surrounding outside area kept very tidy.
La Trocha De Hoyorredondo
La Trocha de Hoyorredondo offers 6 unique rooms with a TV, spacious bathroom and hairdryer. Set over 16404 ft², it has great natural views and 24-hour front desk.The Trocha de Hoyorredondo is located in the small Castilian town of Hoyorredondo, in the province of Ávila. It is surrounded by green areas and mountains.Public areas include a large seating area with a fireplace and a dining room. These feature the characteristic architecture of the region, with wooden roof beams and floors.The Trocha de Hoyorredondo is around 31 mi from Salamanca Matacán Airport. Guests enjoy free on-site parking.
- The availability and the politeness of the staff. The location is amazing, very quiet!
- We especially liked the location of this country hotel situated on a country lane but near to two or three small villages with cafes. Everything in the hotel was just as it should be. The evening meal was delicious, the rooms were ultra clean and spacious and the beds comfortable. Will rank very highly amongst the 29 places we are staying on this holiday.
- Sitio estupendo para deconectar pues esta en una aldea en la que esta enmedio del campo por lo que no hay ruido, quitando que al ser un sitio rural el suelo es antiguo y suena mucho cuando la gente pasa. La cena estuvo fenomenal y la atencion del personal estupendo
La tranquilidad, lo acogedor del hotel tanto de los espacios comunes como de la habitación, la cama confortable, el desayuno bueno, con tostadas, fruta, zumo, café, yogures, pastas… por solo 6€. El exterior muy agradable y cuidado con encinas centenarias. Pasamos tres días muy agradables y románticos seguro que volveremos.
Llegar a este sitio después de una semana de vacaciones tras estar en otros dos sitios fue un placer.
Por el precio que pagamos nos pareció excelente y recomendable.
- que descanso, salir a mirar la luna y escuchar los grillos
Hotel Duque de Gredos
Offering an on-site restaurant and bar, Hotel Duque de Gredos is located in the village of Solana de Avila. This rural hotel has simply decorated rooms with free WiFi.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV, heating and wardrobe. The private bathroom includes a bath or shower and free toiletries.Duque de Gredos has a 24-hour reception and luggage storage is available. The restaurant and bar open onto an outdoor terrace.Hiking, cycling, fishing and canoeing are popular activities in the surrounding countryside. Ski storage is available and La Covatilla Ski Resort is 25 mi away. Plasencia is 34 mi from the property and the famous university of Salamanca is 62 mi from Hotel Duque de Gredos.
- Cumplió las expectativas y lo que necesitaba, el entorno incomparable.
- Menu diario por 10 euros con 3 platos a elegir de primeros y segundos, francamente bueno y muy interesante. Vistas fantasticas. Habitaciones comodas y muy limpias. Acogedor. Zona donde se encuentra fantastica para practicar senderismo, bicicleta, etc. Muy arbolado el entorno con caminos para olvidarse del ruido y estres. Totalmente recomendable.
El personal muy amable, aunque no tienen señalización para saber dónde están las cosas. De hecho, tuvimos que preguntar por la recepción a pesar de ser un sitio pequeño.
La cama era muy cómoda, pero la almohada era muy baja.
- La cama era cómoda y el personal, amable. Hay parking y pudimos aparcar sin problemas. En la habitación hacía un poco de calor porque estaba en la segunda planta, pero todo estaba muy limpio y cuidado. No probamos el menú (solo desayunamos café y tostada), pero tenía buena pinta con platos típicos de la zona.
- Me gustó el hotel todo rústico y muy bonito es algo mágico se los recomiendo y aparte el precio es económico
Hotel Rural Cayetana
Hotel Rural Cayetana features free WiFi and views of city in Piedrahita. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.At the hotel, every room includes a desk and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while some accommodations at Hotel Rural Cayetana also feature a balcony. The rooms feature a closet.A continental or à la carte breakfast is served at the property.Baños de Montemayor is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Béjar is 24 miles from the property.
Very nice hotel in the old center
very kind and helpful staff
- Julio and Suso were exceptional hosts, very friendly and nice. The room was very nice and comfortable and the whole place has a definite touch of good taste that we did not expect to find in Piedrahita. The cherry on top of the (super) cake was the breakfast, truly worthy of a five (six ? seven ?) star hotel. The best !… Next year we’ll make sure we come back there and, Julio, Vera and I will, of course, bring you a box of fresh “pastéis de nata”.
- The staff. Loved the breakfast all homemade, Lovely hotel, possibly our best stay during our travels so far, Thank you so much for being so helpful.
ATENCION PERSONAL DE TRABAJO
MUY BUEN DESAYUNO
HABITACION MUY AMPLIA
Todo. Un lujo de alojamiento y broche inmejorable de nuestro viaje.
Decorado de forma personal y con mucho gusto, es un sitio que invita a repetir.
Su desayuno espectacular, (lo leído en Booking se queda corto) y el personal aún mejor.
Ah…y agradecer las recomendaciones para cenar en el pueblo. Precisas y acertadas.
- Very nice hotel in the old center
Hotel Rural Vistahermosa
Located in Béjar, Hotel Rural Vistahermosa has a bar. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests at the hotel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Béjar, like skiing.La Alberca is 21 miles from Hotel Rural Vistahermosa, while Hervás is 11 miles from the property.
- The view from the room, seeing snow on the mountains. 5 mins drive to centre.
- Few minutes from A66 – easy to find.Alberto very friendly and welcoming. Fabulous building with tasteful decor and furniture.Comfy bed and everything spotless.Super snow covered mountain view!!!
- A vista do quarto era excelente e o quarto era espaçoso
- Delicious coffee and freshly squeezed orange. Room etc spotless
- This was a typical old fashioned Spanish hotel with spacious room and every comfort you need. The staff were very polite and helpful(speaking a little Spanish was a distinct advantage.) The food in the restaurant was also typically Spanish with a great choice-delicious as were the wines.The owner deserves a special mention for he was particularly friendly and shared our interest in horses. He introduced us to his four lovely caballos. A great stay and fab. value for money—–we will return!!!!!
Hotel Restaurante Goya
Hotel Restaurante Goya is located in Piedrahita, 30 mi from Baños de Montemayor and 24 mi from Béjar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant serving homemade local dishes.The rooms have a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bath. Hotel Restaurante Goya features free WiFi throughout the property.The area is popular for paragliding, hiking and horse riding.El Barco de Ávila is 12 mi from Hotel Restaurante Goya, while Candelario is 23 mi away. Ávila is 40 mi from the property. Madrid is 106 mi away.
Brand new spacious rooms.
It’s close to major square but impossible to find parking although I didn’t have a car
- La atención del caballero que me atendió, su seriedad y su flexibilidad para ofrecerse a prepararme el desayuno aunque fuera muy temprano.
- El personal muy amable, la comida muy buena y con excelente relación calidad precio, ubicación en el centro.
- El servicio de restauración es muy bueno. El chuletón riquísimo
- Lo que más nos gustó fue la atención de Miguel y el restaurante.
- Brand new spacious rooms.
Hotel La Fuente
Offering a restaurant, Hotel La Fuente is located in the small village Candelario, a 10-minute drive from Béjar. Free Wi-Fi is provided.All the heated rooms at La Fuente have a TV, a wardrobe and a desk. They are all fitted with wooden flooring, and come with a private bathroom with a bath and a bidet. Some rooms have mountain views.At Hotel La Fuente you will find a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and luggage storage.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing at La Covatilla, 30 minutes’ drive from the hotel.Béjar Mountain Range is 2.5 mi from the property and Garganta de Los Infiernos Mountain Range is 50 minutes away by car. The area is popular for mountain biking, horse riding or canoeing.
- Very nice hotel in charming mountain village. Safe indoor parking (around 6 euros). Candelario is easy to get to from the motorway. The hotel is clean and well located. Restaurants and cafes within walking distance.
- Amazing hotel in a small, magical town in mountains. Very nice and helpfull host. Rooms were clean and breakfest very good.
- secure parking and a really nice little town. Our host was very helpful despite the language barrier (our fault).
The location of the hotel was lovely.
The staff were very friendly,
- The breakfast is better than expected (even though simple).
Top Hotels In Navamorisca Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Navamorisca Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Navamorisca Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Navamorisca Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!