10 Best Hotels To Stay In Navalperal de Tormes Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Navalperal de Tormes Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Navalperal de Tormes Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Navalperal de Tormes Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Navalperal de Tormes Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Navalperal de Tormes Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Navalperal de Tormes Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Navalperal De Tormes Castile And Leon:
Featuring a terrace and a restaurant, Hotel Galayos is located in Hoyos del Espino. This 2-star hotel offers a tour desk. Facilities include a playground and free WiFi is available.At the hotel, the rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Hotel Galayos.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Hoyos del Espino, like cycling.El Barco de Ávila is 18 miles from Hotel Galayos, while Candelario is 30 miles from the property.
- Location, bedroom, cleanliness, bathroom, car parking
La habitación medio abuhardillada tenía vistas al campo.
La cama aceptable y una buena insonorización.
La tranquilidad de la zona y el fácil acceso a otros lugares de interés.
- Desde fuera no lo parece pero las habitaciones son de hotel de mas estrellas. Muy cómodas, grandes y limpias. Wifi va muy bien. Y la terraza del bar para la noche si el tiempo acompaña es perfecta.
- Magnífica relación calidad-precio. Muy amables los dueños, y el moreno que trabaja en el establecimiento, un crack. Volveremos sin duda
- Habitacion comodisima, silencio y respeto a los senderistas, restaurante excelente, trato super amable y cercano
Hotel Rural La Dehesilla
Hotel Rural La Dehesilla is located in Barajas, in the beautiful Sierra de Gredos Mountains. It offers modern, rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, coffee maker and mountain views.The property’s restaurant serves traditional local food. The café has a fireplace and offers hamburgers, sandwiches and other dishes. There is also a summer terrace where you can enjoy a meal in the sun, overlooking the Sierra de Gredos Mountains.La Dehesilla is 15 minutes’ drive from La Plataforma de Gredos, the starting point for various hiking routes. In the surrounding countryside you can also enjoy activities such as paintballing, horse riding, and a high-rope course.Navarredonde de Gredos is 0.6 mi away, and there are several natural pools nearby. The Jerte Valley is 45 minutes’ drive away, and you can reach Ávila in under an hour.
- Very accommodating and friendly staff, great food and a perfect location for us.
- La cama era muy cómoda,la habitación luminosa y con balcón y el baño era amplio.
- La ubicación y las vistas de la habitación eran preciosas. El trato era muy amable. El desayuno estaba muy bien, sobre todo es de agradacer que lo tuvieses ya servido
- El trato de Luis y la cocina del restaurante, autenticamente deliciosa!
- La comida del restaurante riquísima. Recomiendo probar el restaurante si se esta en el hotel o por la zona. Calidad-precio muy buena, Materia prima de calidad y bien cocinad, tanto entrantes como principales o postres.
Located in El Barco de Ávila, Bellavista has free WiFi. With a terrace, the property also features a shared lounge, as well as a bar. The hotel has a business center, as well as newspapers that guests can use.At the hotel, all rooms have a closet. Rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath, while some feature mountain views. At Bellavista each room comes with a TV with satellite channels.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast. At Bellavista you’ll find a restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including skiing and fishing.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give information on what to do in the area.Hervás is 19 miles from the hotel, while Baños de Montemayor is 18 miles from the property.
- The attentiveness of the majority of the staff.Air conditioning.Cleanliness.Small extras like fruit in your room.Breakfast.
- Breakfast was better than expected – coffee excellent, fresh pressed juice, yoghourt and fruit offered as well as the usual bread/croissant
- Size of single room was large. Shower was outstanding. Pauola at reception was wonderful, helpful, and spoke good English. The bar and cafeteria was excellent. I had a wonderful time at Bellavista. Rooms are like very knew and clean!!!
- The hotel and restaurant are fine. The staff helpful and friendly. A gift of fruit or yoghurt every evening was a nice touch. Parking easy. Open view of other buildings but also mountain scenery from our bedroom window. Along from our room was a small living area with a sofa and table and chairs, for use by guests.
Friendly staff. Free gifts ever day a nice touch. Handy location for the
Gredos mountains and Fishing on the Tormes river.
Served Menu of the Day , midday and evening.
Surrounding outside area kept very tidy.
La Trocha De Hoyorredondo
La Trocha de Hoyorredondo offers 6 unique rooms with a TV, spacious bathroom and hairdryer. Set over 16404 ft², it has great natural views and 24-hour front desk.The Trocha de Hoyorredondo is located in the small Castilian town of Hoyorredondo, in the province of Ávila. It is surrounded by green areas and mountains.Public areas include a large seating area with a fireplace and a dining room. These feature the characteristic architecture of the region, with wooden roof beams and floors.The Trocha de Hoyorredondo is around 31 mi from Salamanca Matacán Airport. Guests enjoy free on-site parking.
- The availability and the politeness of the staff. The location is amazing, very quiet!
- We especially liked the location of this country hotel situated on a country lane but near to two or three small villages with cafes. Everything in the hotel was just as it should be. The evening meal was delicious, the rooms were ultra clean and spacious and the beds comfortable. Will rank very highly amongst the 29 places we are staying on this holiday.
- Sitio estupendo para deconectar pues esta en una aldea en la que esta enmedio del campo por lo que no hay ruido, quitando que al ser un sitio rural el suelo es antiguo y suena mucho cuando la gente pasa. La cena estuvo fenomenal y la atencion del personal estupendo
La tranquilidad, lo acogedor del hotel tanto de los espacios comunes como de la habitación, la cama confortable, el desayuno bueno, con tostadas, fruta, zumo, café, yogures, pastas… por solo 6€. El exterior muy agradable y cuidado con encinas centenarias. Pasamos tres días muy agradables y románticos seguro que volveremos.
Llegar a este sitio después de una semana de vacaciones tras estar en otros dos sitios fue un placer.
Por el precio que pagamos nos pareció excelente y recomendable.
- que descanso, salir a mirar la luna y escuchar los grillos
Located outside the village of Navarredonda de Gredos, Hotel Garabatos offers rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi. Set in gardens, it features a restaurant.Each bright room at Hotel Garabatos has heating, a TV, fridge and a private bathroom. Some rooms feature a balcony.You can enjoy a range of traditional, local cuisine in the Garabatos’ restaurant. There is also a bar and a TV room.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, and Sierra de Gredos National Park is less than 1.9 mi away. You can fish at the River Bohoyo, which is just 0.6 mi from the hotel.
- Very good attention. Special good service to my family from Almudena. Thank you!
- Easy to find, very clean and helpful staff. Views on the mountain where … From the bathroom 🙂
- A very good choice, best value. The property really friendly, felt like being at home.
- La pradera del exterior es maravillosa..y las vistas tambien.
- La atención del resto de personal del hotel, el dueño y la chica que nos atendió al desayuno, encantadores. Todo muy limpio y cómodo, y el entorno precioso. El desayuno de 10.
Hotel Mirador de Gredos
Located on the banks of the Tormes River, guests at this modern hotel can enjoy wonderful mountain views from the hotel’s summer terrace. La Covatilla Ski resort is about 20 minutes’ drive away.All air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Mirador de Gredos feature an elegant décor with hardwood floors and modern furnishings. Each includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath tub or shower.ADARA restaurant serves a varied buffet breakfast and a wide range of traditional regional dishes, including grilled meats, stews and trout. A children’s menu is also available.Hotel Mirador de Gredos has a 24-hour reception desk, ski storage, and a laundry and ironing service.Staff can provide more information about sights and activities in the surrounding area, including hiking and skiing. The center of the historic town of Barco de Ávila is just 5 minutes’ walk away. Ávila can be reached in 1 hour by car, and Madrid is a 2-hour drive from the property.
fabulous views over the castle and town. Comfortable room and easy parking
The restaurant was very good value for money
- The personnel is not only extremely professional, but also informative if you ask any questions or have special requests for dinner and breakfast. The walk to the old town, the nearby river, and the vista points are outstanding. If you enjoy historical sites, with hills and slopes and riverbank walks nearby, there’s plenty to enjoy.
- Very comfortable spacious room. Wonderful view from the room over the town and the Roman bridge. Reception staff very helpful. Good location for a walk into town.
- Modern rooms, great shower and amazing views. Restaurant is a must!
- This is a superb place, but you have to book a room with a view of the castle and town and mountains beyond.
- fabulous views over the castle and town. Comfortable room and easy parking
Hotel Rural El Yantar de Gredos
This rural hotel has a peaceful setting in San Martin del Pimpollar, within the protected landscape of the Sierra de Gredos Mountains. It offers free Wi-Fi.The charming Yantar de Gredos offers traditional rural style, using natural materials from the surrounding region.The Yantar de Gredos’s restaurant serves both set menus and seasonal, à la carte options. There is a selection of traditional favorites and creative dishes. These are all accompanied by wine from the on site cellar.The local area is famous for its natural swimming pools. There are also many streams and mountains, with snow in winter.Hiking, climbing and horse-riding are possible in the surrounding countryside.
- Lovely hotel in fabulous location with great accommodation and excellent food. The hosts couldn’t have been more welcoming and hospitable. Highly recommended
This is a lovely hotel located in a very tiny and cute town right at the foot of Sierra de Gredos. If you want to completely disconnect and relax this place is a perfect choice. The atmosphere and the facilities itself inspired calmness.
The place is perfect for practicing hiking and other nature sports and the routes you can find nearby are countless.
Food is also good at the restaurant and we really much enjoyed our breakfast and dinner.
The view of the stars right behind the hotel in a clear night is awesome!
I would highly recommend this hotel for couples and families wanting to spend a few days surrounded by nature.
- Los dueños estupendos, la cama muy cómoda. Un luegar muy tranquilo para disfrutar de una buena cena y luego ver las estrellas.
- Localidad muy tranquila y muy bien comunicada con zonas de interés en la zona norte de Gredos. El hotel pequeño y acogedor con una cocina casera estupenda. Recomiendo contratar el servicio de desayuno, a parte de que esta rico, el pueblo es pequeño y no hay apenas establecimientos.
- Todo en general,el trato de Daniel y su mujer estupendo.
Hotel Gredos Maria Justina
Located in Navacepeda de Tormes, Hotel Gredos Maria Justina features a barbecue and views of the mountain. The hotel has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms have views over the river and mountain and a private bathroom, while some feature a spa bath. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are also offered. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Providing free private parking, this hotel also features free WiFi. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and horse riding. The hotel also offers bike hire. El Barco de Ávila is 15 mi from Hotel Gredos Maria Justina, while Candelario is 26 mi from the property.
- Excellent service and beautifull rooms! Wonderfull location when you want to enjoy nature!
- A great place to stay, lovely athmosphere, and lovely people. To be recommended
- Outstanding breakfast and amazing place to stay. Highly recommended!
Very good service. Super customer friendly => gracias Miguel!!!!
healthy & high quality breakfast.
We also had dinner once and it was just perfect.also here high quality food, perfectly prepared and we enjoyed the setting.
the location is splendid. very good to enjoy peace and quiet, starting point for great nature walks and beautiful star spangled nights.
we could actually sleep with the window open, which is very exceptional.
A new, exceptional hotel in a peaceful location. Unlike other hotels in the area, it is removed from any town/village, and very much feels like you are embedded within the Mountain Scenery.
Cows and bulls hover around the small hotel’s vicinity. We were looked after so well by Miguel, who was very helpful with providing us with local advice and stocking us up on food and drink. The room was very comfortable, with lovely views.
Hotel Rural Altogredos
Set within the natural setting of Sierra de Gredos Regional Park, Hotel Rural Altogredos is located in Hoyos del Espino, Avila. It offers rooms and country houses with mountain views.The Rural Altogredos hotel has an á la carte restaurant specialized in meats, homemade desserts and dishes prepared with local produce. Sandwiches and snacks are available throughout the day, offering an uninterrupted kitchen service. Take-away lunches are available upon request.Featuring a mountain-style design with wooden furniture and rustic décor, all rooms have heating, a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. The country houses also have a kitchen and a living-dining room.Hotel Rural Altogredos organizes day trips and horseback riding for a surcharge. The town center is 3 minutes’ drive. Avila is 42 mi away.
- Amazing staff, fast to reply emails. Helped us with early breakfast and late check out and even let us have a shower after out long hike
- The breakfast was fantastic. Great place with a great view! Highly recommended!
Very friendly and helpful staff
Clean and cozy
Very good breakfast
- Lots of personal attention, breakfast in the room (I needed to get up early), very good restaurant, possibility to prepare yourself a cup of tea, beautiful surroundings, on the road to the plataforma de Gredos (easy to hitchhike or you can ask at the hotel and they will get you there)
- Staff were excellent couldn’t do enough for us!
El Milano Real
This small and charming hotel is in the heart of the Gredos Mountains. El Milano Real includes a library with over 2000 books, a private garden and free Wi-Fi.Some rooms at El Milano Real offer beautiful views of the Sierra de Gredos. All rooms have a satellite TV with DVD player and a well-equipped bathroom.There is an attractive lounge-bar with a fireplace. The hotel restaurant offers creative menus with seasonal options. It includes products from the on site garden. The wine cellar has more than 500 different options. Wine tasting courses can be organized on site.Hoyos del Espino offers many routes for hiking, walking and horse riding; and the spa Aguas de Gredos is just in front of El Milano Real. Towns such as Candelario, Hervás and Barco de Àvila, can be reached within 1 hours’ drive.
- The location was excellent and the food and service at both breakfast and dinner was absolutely superb. Highly recommended, we would definitely go again.
- Confortable and very nice staff, though a little old. That’s all, probably the best or second best hotel in the area, and in the best town to explore Gredos.
- The room was spacious and had a nice view of the garden and a balcony and it was peaceful. There was a cosy fire in the lounge which was nice.
- All the staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. The hotel feels like a second home, has great restaurant featuring local specialties, and an observatory on the roof (operated by an astronomer who comes by on clear evenings). Great place to be based during a hiking trip to Laguna Grande or just a nice relaxing holiday in the mountains. Wifi was stable but not super fast and the mobile data reception is very good.
- We went there to take photos of the night sky. The staffs there were very nice. Also Good restaurante with a variety of wine. There was a tour of watching the stars using a telescope, which was fantastic. Really good place for those astronomy enthusiasts.
Top Hotels In Navalperal De Tormes Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Navalperal de Tormes Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Navalperal de Tormes Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Navalperal de Tormes Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!