10 Best Hotels To Stay In Navalonguilla Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Navalonguilla Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Navalonguilla Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Navalonguilla Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Navalonguilla Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Navalonguilla Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Navalonguilla Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Navalonguilla Castile And Leon:
Izan Puerta de Gredos
Located in Barco de Avila the charming hotel is located in natural surroundings offering the perfect location to rest and unwind in a picturesque town.Located in a secluded area of a historical and culturally rich town, the hotel is located by a forest where you can enjoy strolls along the river bank. It has a rural ambiance and is surrounded by gardens that make it an ideal place to relax and unwind.The hotel offers a range of facilities to make your stay peaceful and enjoyable, including a restaurant with vegetarian and gluten-free options. The duplex rooms include a chimney creating the perfect atmosphere for a romantic get away.Izan Puerta de Gredos has bicycle rental and picnic facilities. Guests can make use of the public computer with Internet connection without additional costs.The hotel also provides a gym with hot tub, Turkish baths, Scottish showers, a heated indoor pool and sauna, at an extra cost. Depending on the season you can take part in activities in the local area including rafting, abseiling, horse riding and excursion to the Sierra de Gredos.
- It was very quiet so we slept very deep! Our room was very big and we had a 2.00 meter-king- bed. It was comfortable. The place was very beautiful, peaceful and the building had an amazing wooden roof. The breakfast was huge and delicious.
- The lobby is really stylish and attractive. Our duplex room was well appointed, spacious and quiet. The staff were keen to help despite having very little English. The scenery is beautiful, but the hotel grounds were in need of a bit of maintenance.
- Just recommendable, I’ll come back soon. Great breakfast, location and staff.
- Everything was great, place, the views, the village. In fact it is the second time we went there. Our first night, the mattress support did some noise, and after saying it in reception, they changed the whole bed the same morning.
Unusual country hotel in fantastic setting – 360 degree amazing views. Attractive grounds, plenty of seats, paths, strolls. Lots of (free) parking, 24-hour reception always staffed.
Our room was in one of the separate, outer buildings that resemble some kind of 21st century hunting lodge. Lots of wooden paneling and the oddest semi-enclosed balconies. Powerful air conditioning, comfortable beds, spotless room and bathroom.
Hotel Mirador de Gredos
Located on the banks of the Tormes River, guests at this modern hotel can enjoy wonderful mountain views from the hotel’s summer terrace. La Covatilla Ski resort is about 20 minutes’ drive away.All air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Mirador de Gredos feature an elegant décor with hardwood floors and modern furnishings. Each includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath tub or shower.ADARA restaurant serves a varied buffet breakfast and a wide range of traditional regional dishes, including grilled meats, stews and trout. A children’s menu is also available.Hotel Mirador de Gredos has a 24-hour reception desk, ski storage, and a laundry and ironing service.Staff can provide more information about sights and activities in the surrounding area, including hiking and skiing. The center of the historic town of Barco de Ávila is just 5 minutes’ walk away. Ávila can be reached in 1 hour by car, and Madrid is a 2-hour drive from the property.
fabulous views over the castle and town. Comfortable room and easy parking
The restaurant was very good value for money
- The personnel is not only extremely professional, but also informative if you ask any questions or have special requests for dinner and breakfast. The walk to the old town, the nearby river, and the vista points are outstanding. If you enjoy historical sites, with hills and slopes and riverbank walks nearby, there’s plenty to enjoy.
- Very comfortable spacious room. Wonderful view from the room over the town and the Roman bridge. Reception staff very helpful. Good location for a walk into town.
- Modern rooms, great shower and amazing views. Restaurant is a must!
- This is a superb place, but you have to book a room with a view of the castle and town and mountains beyond.
- fabulous views over the castle and town. Comfortable room and easy parking
Located in El Barco de Ávila, Bellavista has free WiFi. With a terrace, the property also features a shared lounge, as well as a bar. The hotel has a business center, as well as newspapers that guests can use.At the hotel, all rooms have a closet. Rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath, while some feature mountain views. At Bellavista each room comes with a TV with satellite channels.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast. At Bellavista you’ll find a restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including skiing and fishing.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give information on what to do in the area.Hervás is 19 miles from the hotel, while Baños de Montemayor is 18 miles from the property.
- The attentiveness of the majority of the staff.Air conditioning.Cleanliness.Small extras like fruit in your room.Breakfast.
- Breakfast was better than expected – coffee excellent, fresh pressed juice, yoghourt and fruit offered as well as the usual bread/croissant
- Size of single room was large. Shower was outstanding. Pauola at reception was wonderful, helpful, and spoke good English. The bar and cafeteria was excellent. I had a wonderful time at Bellavista. Rooms are like very knew and clean!!!
- The hotel and restaurant are fine. The staff helpful and friendly. A gift of fruit or yoghurt every evening was a nice touch. Parking easy. Open view of other buildings but also mountain scenery from our bedroom window. Along from our room was a small living area with a sofa and table and chairs, for use by guests.
Friendly staff. Free gifts ever day a nice touch. Handy location for the
Gredos mountains and Fishing on the Tormes river.
Served Menu of the Day , midday and evening.
Surrounding outside area kept very tidy.
Hotel Duque de Gredos
Offering an on-site restaurant and bar, Hotel Duque de Gredos is located in the village of Solana de Avila. This rural hotel has simply decorated rooms with free WiFi.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV, heating and wardrobe. The private bathroom includes a bath or shower and free toiletries.Duque de Gredos has a 24-hour reception and luggage storage is available. The restaurant and bar open onto an outdoor terrace.Hiking, cycling, fishing and canoeing are popular activities in the surrounding countryside. Ski storage is available and La Covatilla Ski Resort is 25 mi away. Plasencia is 34 mi from the property and the famous university of Salamanca is 62 mi from Hotel Duque de Gredos.
- Cumplió las expectativas y lo que necesitaba, el entorno incomparable.
- Menu diario por 10 euros con 3 platos a elegir de primeros y segundos, francamente bueno y muy interesante. Vistas fantasticas. Habitaciones comodas y muy limpias. Acogedor. Zona donde se encuentra fantastica para practicar senderismo, bicicleta, etc. Muy arbolado el entorno con caminos para olvidarse del ruido y estres. Totalmente recomendable.
El personal muy amable, aunque no tienen señalización para saber dónde están las cosas. De hecho, tuvimos que preguntar por la recepción a pesar de ser un sitio pequeño.
La cama era muy cómoda, pero la almohada era muy baja.
- La cama era cómoda y el personal, amable. Hay parking y pudimos aparcar sin problemas. En la habitación hacía un poco de calor porque estaba en la segunda planta, pero todo estaba muy limpio y cuidado. No probamos el menú (solo desayunamos café y tostada), pero tenía buena pinta con platos típicos de la zona.
- Me gustó el hotel todo rústico y muy bonito es algo mágico se los recomiendo y aparte el precio es económico
Hotel Llano Tineo
Hotel Llano Tineo enjoys a tranquil setting, 1.9 mi outside Villanueva de la Vera, in the Extremadura countryside. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and Gredos Mountain views.The rustic, air-conditioned rooms feature wooden beams and wooden floors. Each offers countryside or mountain views, and has a seating area and flat-screen TV. There is a mini-bar and private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Llano Tineo restaurant serves Basque and Extremaduran fusion cuisine. There is a bar and garden terrace, and room service is available.Llano Tineo Hotel offers free parking and has a tour desk. Monfragüe National Park is just over an hours’ drive away.
- Very comfortable bed. Very pleasant quiet location with mountain views. Friendly owners and staff. Very good breakfast.
- The hotel and staff were very friendly, food was excellent and value for money. Nothing was too much trouble for all staff. We only spoke a few words of Spanish but with their help we managed to get everything we needed. The ambience of the hotel was amazing
- We were only there one night but would have liked to stay for many more. It’s a pitch perfect place with excellent food, good wine and wonderfully hospitable staff who managed to make us feel welcome despite the lack of more than a few words of a common language. It’s just a great little hotel!
- Always freshly prepared food, very sensible menu, staff incredibly helpful and so willing to please. Beautiful setting, lovely, lovely, lovely!
- Excellent staff,the food was superb,small family runned hotel in a peaceful buetiful location.
Located in Tornavacas, Antigua Posada features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a shared lounge and a tour desk, along with free WiFi. All rooms include a balcony with city views.Guest rooms in the inn are equipped with a TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while some rooms at Antigua Posada also feature a seating area.Continental and gluten-free breakfast options are available every morning at the accommodation.The area is popular for skiing, and bike rental is available at Antigua Posada.La Alberca is 28 miles from the inn, while Plasencia is 26 miles from the property.
- Fantastic place. Exceeded our expectations. Best breakfast ever. Everything homemade and every day a selection of homemade cakes, ham, cheeses, jams and fruit and so on.. Lovely room and common areas – like being in a well-kept museum. Really comfortbable bed. Nice detail of water in the room and a plate of fat, ripe cherries. And the owner Inma was just lovely – warm, helpful and good-humoured.
- The welcome, the friendliness and desire to help, even to the extent of accompanying me in the car to go find a parking space in the village (there’s no parking at the property). Enjoyed the sense of being in the middle-of-nowhere, being the local interest for the evening/morning (everyone very friendly!), although arriving later than planned meant finding some food was an adventure (ended up at the Piscina Municipal Chiringuito run by a lovely couple who had raciones and a great range of drinks), ended up being a fun one following some initial trepidation in total darkness! Antigua Posada has lots of eccentric charm, breakfast was lovely – local cherries, yoghurt with honey and walnuts etc. etc. at the time we wanted (we were the only guests that night).
Tornavacas is an authentic Spanish village amongst cherry orchards and the local walks are well marked and very beautiful.
Breakfasts are huge and delicious with excellent coffee. We were in a twin room and the beds were very comfortable.
Miguel and his wife are really helpful, friendly and kind.
- Todo en general..la atencion de miguel e inma,espectacular
- Comfortable room, very nice location with a small store in a few meters. Breakfast was extraordinary, and the owners very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this place.
Hotel Gredos Maria Justina
Located in Navacepeda de Tormes, Hotel Gredos Maria Justina features a barbecue and views of the mountain. The hotel has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms have views over the river and mountain and a private bathroom, while some feature a spa bath. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are also offered. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Providing free private parking, this hotel also features free WiFi. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and horse riding. The hotel also offers bike hire. El Barco de Ávila is 15 mi from Hotel Gredos Maria Justina, while Candelario is 26 mi from the property.
- Excellent service and beautifull rooms! Wonderfull location when you want to enjoy nature!
- A great place to stay, lovely athmosphere, and lovely people. To be recommended
- Outstanding breakfast and amazing place to stay. Highly recommended!
Very good service. Super customer friendly => gracias Miguel!!!!
healthy & high quality breakfast.
We also had dinner once and it was just perfect.also here high quality food, perfectly prepared and we enjoyed the setting.
the location is splendid. very good to enjoy peace and quiet, starting point for great nature walks and beautiful star spangled nights.
we could actually sleep with the window open, which is very exceptional.
A new, exceptional hotel in a peaceful location. Unlike other hotels in the area, it is removed from any town/village, and very much feels like you are embedded within the Mountain Scenery.
Cows and bulls hover around the small hotel’s vicinity. We were looked after so well by Miguel, who was very helpful with providing us with local advice and stocking us up on food and drink. The room was very comfortable, with lovely views.
Hospedería Valle del Jerte
Featuring a shared swimming pool and sun terrace, Hospederia Valle del Jerte is located in Jerte. This hotel offers an on-site restaurant and bar. Free WiFi is available in all areas.All rooms have air conditioning, modern décor, and parquet floors, while the private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV and mini-bar are also available.There is a 24-hour reception, and staff at the hotel can provide you with tourist information about the area. Other facilities available include a shared lounge/TV area.Activities such as cycling and hiking can be done in the surroundings. Tornavacas is 10 minutes’ drive from Hospederia Valle del Jerte, and Plasencia is 24 mi away.
- Style of hotel lovey, the staff of the reception ( the gentleman) was extra nice with us.
Modern well kept rooms. Comfortable beds with the possibility to choose different pillow types.
Good WiFi too. Pets are made to feel welcome, a little gift and feeding plates available in the room. Loved the River Jerte chatter.
- The local knowledge of area shown by reception staff was very good and helpful
- Beautiful, comfortable, well-appointed hotel in lovely location. Dog-friendly with excellent walks nearby. Very nice dinner in hotel restaurant – excellent value for money at 15 euros!
- The staff absolutely perfect, the view from the window just wonderful, the walking routs around the village superb.
Mirador de La Portilla
Overlooking the Jaranda Gorge, this elegant rural hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and a characteristic Extremaduran restaurant. All rooms have stunning views of the gorge or surrounding countryside.Surrounded by oak and chestnut trees, Mirador de la Portilla is just 2,650 feet from the village of Jarandilla de la Vera. You can swim in natural pools in the nearby River Jaranda.Decorated in light colors, the spacious rooms include heating and a flat-screen TV. Bathrooms come with toiletries and a hairdryer.The Mirador’s San Valentín restaurant specializes in grilled meat and other regional dishes. In summer, meals can be served on the garden terrace. There is also a tapas bar and a stylish lounge.The Monfragüe National Park is within an hour’s drive of Mirador de la Portilla. The city of Plasencia is 28 mi away.
- The location, serenity, food and staff were all tops.
We were given room 209 in Block 2 which had a large private balcony with amazing views of the mountains and the river. This block seemed to have the best views.
The room was large, spacious and very clean.
It is set just north of the town so is a 10
minute walk to the town itself.
If you plan to walk into the town, as we did, be aware that there is part of the road with no pavement, but there is a little path to the right that you can cut down to bypass the road.
- Very friendly and helpful management and staff. Comfortable and spacious room with balcony and view overlooking the river.
- Staffs were very helpful. Amazing view from the balcony.
- The hotel is a hidden gem, maintained to a very high standard, friendly and professional staff. The rooms are a good size, have nice balconies with beautiful mountain views. Peace and quiet and a lovely pool area in the summer. The town is within an easy walk. We keep returning – it just has a very nice vibe.
La Trocha De Hoyorredondo
La Trocha de Hoyorredondo offers 6 unique rooms with a TV, spacious bathroom and hairdryer. Set over 16404 ft², it has great natural views and 24-hour front desk.The Trocha de Hoyorredondo is located in the small Castilian town of Hoyorredondo, in the province of Ávila. It is surrounded by green areas and mountains.Public areas include a large seating area with a fireplace and a dining room. These feature the characteristic architecture of the region, with wooden roof beams and floors.The Trocha de Hoyorredondo is around 31 mi from Salamanca Matacán Airport. Guests enjoy free on-site parking.
- The availability and the politeness of the staff. The location is amazing, very quiet!
- We especially liked the location of this country hotel situated on a country lane but near to two or three small villages with cafes. Everything in the hotel was just as it should be. The evening meal was delicious, the rooms were ultra clean and spacious and the beds comfortable. Will rank very highly amongst the 29 places we are staying on this holiday.
- Sitio estupendo para deconectar pues esta en una aldea en la que esta enmedio del campo por lo que no hay ruido, quitando que al ser un sitio rural el suelo es antiguo y suena mucho cuando la gente pasa. La cena estuvo fenomenal y la atencion del personal estupendo
La tranquilidad, lo acogedor del hotel tanto de los espacios comunes como de la habitación, la cama confortable, el desayuno bueno, con tostadas, fruta, zumo, café, yogures, pastas… por solo 6€. El exterior muy agradable y cuidado con encinas centenarias. Pasamos tres días muy agradables y románticos seguro que volveremos.
Llegar a este sitio después de una semana de vacaciones tras estar en otros dos sitios fue un placer.
Por el precio que pagamos nos pareció excelente y recomendable.
- que descanso, salir a mirar la luna y escuchar los grillos
Top Hotels In Navalonguilla Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Navalonguilla Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Navalonguilla Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Navalonguilla Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!