10 Best Hotels To Stay In Navacepedilla de Corneja Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Navacepedilla de Corneja Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Navacepedilla de Corneja Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Navacepedilla de Corneja Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Navacepedilla de Corneja Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Navacepedilla de Corneja Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Navacepedilla de Corneja Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Navacepedilla De Corneja Castile And Leon:
Hotel Ribera del Corneja
Casa Corneja offers duplex bungalows, set in a beautiful forest in rural Castilla y León. Each duplex has a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi access and an open fireplace.The area around Casa Corneja is ideal for walking or cycling. The village of Navacepedilla de Corneja is nearby, and the Sierra de Gredos Natural Park is a short drive away. There is free public parking on site.Casa Corneja has a rustic restaurant, serving home-cooked local food. There are also barbecue facilities and picnic tables in the garden.Each air-conditioning duplex has an attic bedroom with mountain views. The lounge has a DVD player. Kitchen areas include a fridge and microwave.Casa Corneja has a children’s play area, and bicycles can be rented from reception. Pets are allowed on request.
- La atención del personal. El entorno. Tranquilidad. Desayuno, genial
- Todo, desde la infraestructura, sus ambientes, el lugar, el personal y el desayuno.
- Limpieza, ubicación en plena Sierra de Gredos, amabilidad de todo el personal.
Lo qué más me gustó, es la paz y tranquilidad que se respira, desconectas de todo…
Las casas y el entorno, son fantásticos, al igual que el personal, que son muy agradables.
- Fantástico, todo nuevo, en plena Sierra de Gredos, un bungalow con chimenea perfecto
Hotel Rural La Dehesilla
Hotel Rural La Dehesilla is located in Barajas, in the beautiful Sierra de Gredos Mountains. It offers modern, rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, coffee maker and mountain views.The property’s restaurant serves traditional local food. The café has a fireplace and offers hamburgers, sandwiches and other dishes. There is also a summer terrace where you can enjoy a meal in the sun, overlooking the Sierra de Gredos Mountains.La Dehesilla is 15 minutes’ drive from La Plataforma de Gredos, the starting point for various hiking routes. In the surrounding countryside you can also enjoy activities such as paintballing, horse riding, and a high-rope course.Navarredonde de Gredos is 0.6 mi away, and there are several natural pools nearby. The Jerte Valley is 45 minutes’ drive away, and you can reach Ávila in under an hour.
- Very accommodating and friendly staff, great food and a perfect location for us.
- La ubicación y las vistas de la habitación eran preciosas. El trato era muy amable. El desayuno estaba muy bien, sobre todo es de agradacer que lo tuvieses ya servido
- El trato de Luis y la cocina del restaurante, autenticamente deliciosa!
- La comida del restaurante riquísima. Recomiendo probar el restaurante si se esta en el hotel o por la zona. Calidad-precio muy buena, Materia prima de calidad y bien cocinad, tanto entrantes como principales o postres.
- el hostal en sí mismo. Muy bonito. La habitación. El sitio para desayunar, muy bonito también.
Featuring a terrace and a restaurant, Hotel Galayos is located in Hoyos del Espino. This 2-star hotel offers a tour desk. Facilities include a playground and free WiFi is available.At the hotel, the rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Hotel Galayos.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Hoyos del Espino, like cycling.El Barco de Ávila is 18 miles from Hotel Galayos, while Candelario is 30 miles from the property.
- Location, bedroom, cleanliness, bathroom, car parking
La habitación medio abuhardillada tenía vistas al campo.
La cama aceptable y una buena insonorización.
La tranquilidad de la zona y el fácil acceso a otros lugares de interés.
- Desde fuera no lo parece pero las habitaciones son de hotel de mas estrellas. Muy cómodas, grandes y limpias. Wifi va muy bien. Y la terraza del bar para la noche si el tiempo acompaña es perfecta.
- Magnífica relación calidad-precio. Muy amables los dueños, y el moreno que trabaja en el establecimiento, un crack. Volveremos sin duda
- Habitacion comodisima, silencio y respeto a los senderistas, restaurante excelente, trato super amable y cercano
Parador de Gredos
Nestled in pine forests and next to the Gredos Sierra, this Parador is housed in a stone building dating from 1928. The terrace, library and elegant lounge look out over the lovely grounds.Escape to the beautiful countryside of Castile and Leon on this vacation and sleep in style within this majestic Parador. The Gredos was one of the first Paradors and in traditional Parador style, is decorated in a classical style, completely in harmony with the buildings age and history.Relax in the elegant interiors which feature antique furniture, wooden beams and stone columns. Soak up the sunshine and picturesque views from the outdoor terrace.The Gredos restaurant serves local produce and traditional recipes prepared in an imaginative way.The surrounding Tormes Valley and Béjar Sierra are ideal for bird watching, in particular the Serinus Citrinella species. Other activities include hiking and fishing.
- The staff were very helpful, patient and polite. Particularly with my grandson. Most grateful.
- Excellent breakfast buffet, fast and very efficient service from all servers, room extra clean, views amazing, did not tey the restaurant, game room great for kids, little fridge in room, beatiful surroundings!
– Spacious, silent room with view on the mountains and the animals (donkeys and cows).
– Restaurant: the dishes “à la carte” were delicious.
– Some of the staff were very helpful.
The meal we had was ok but not up to what you would exspect from such a lovely place.
Reception staff very helpful and friendly
Perfect breakfast with eggs made to order
Very good located in the heart of the Gredos mountains
A walk starts next to the hotel.
Hotel Rural Altogredos
Set within the natural setting of Sierra de Gredos Regional Park, Hotel Rural Altogredos is located in Hoyos del Espino, Avila. It offers rooms and country houses with mountain views.The Rural Altogredos hotel has an á la carte restaurant specialized in meats, homemade desserts and dishes prepared with local produce. Sandwiches and snacks are available throughout the day, offering an uninterrupted kitchen service. Take-away lunches are available upon request.Featuring a mountain-style design with wooden furniture and rustic décor, all rooms have heating, a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. The country houses also have a kitchen and a living-dining room.Hotel Rural Altogredos organizes day trips and horseback riding for a surcharge. The town center is 3 minutes’ drive. Avila is 42 mi away.
- Amazing staff, fast to reply emails. Helped us with early breakfast and late check out and even let us have a shower after out long hike
- The breakfast was fantastic. Great place with a great view! Highly recommended!
Very friendly and helpful staff
Clean and cozy
Very good breakfast
- Lots of personal attention, breakfast in the room (I needed to get up early), very good restaurant, possibility to prepare yourself a cup of tea, beautiful surroundings, on the road to the plataforma de Gredos (easy to hitchhike or you can ask at the hotel and they will get you there)
- Staff were excellent couldn’t do enough for us!
Hotel Gredos Maria Justina
Located in Navacepeda de Tormes, Hotel Gredos Maria Justina features a barbecue and views of the mountain. The hotel has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms have views over the river and mountain and a private bathroom, while some feature a spa bath. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are also offered. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Providing free private parking, this hotel also features free WiFi. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and horse riding. The hotel also offers bike hire. El Barco de Ávila is 15 mi from Hotel Gredos Maria Justina, while Candelario is 26 mi from the property.
- Excellent service and beautifull rooms! Wonderfull location when you want to enjoy nature!
- A great place to stay, lovely athmosphere, and lovely people. To be recommended
- Outstanding breakfast and amazing place to stay. Highly recommended!
Very good service. Super customer friendly => gracias Miguel!!!!
healthy & high quality breakfast.
We also had dinner once and it was just perfect.also here high quality food, perfectly prepared and we enjoyed the setting.
the location is splendid. very good to enjoy peace and quiet, starting point for great nature walks and beautiful star spangled nights.
we could actually sleep with the window open, which is very exceptional.
A new, exceptional hotel in a peaceful location. Unlike other hotels in the area, it is removed from any town/village, and very much feels like you are embedded within the Mountain Scenery.
Cows and bulls hover around the small hotel’s vicinity. We were looked after so well by Miguel, who was very helpful with providing us with local advice and stocking us up on food and drink. The room was very comfortable, with lovely views.
Located outside the village of Navarredonda de Gredos, Hotel Garabatos offers rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi. Set in gardens, it features a restaurant.Each bright room at Hotel Garabatos has heating, a TV, fridge and a private bathroom. Some rooms feature a balcony.You can enjoy a range of traditional, local cuisine in the Garabatos’ restaurant. There is also a bar and a TV room.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, and Sierra de Gredos National Park is less than 1.9 mi away. You can fish at the River Bohoyo, which is just 0.6 mi from the hotel.
- Very good attention. Special good service to my family from Almudena. Thank you!
- Easy to find, very clean and helpful staff. Views on the mountain where … From the bathroom 🙂
- A very good choice, best value. The property really friendly, felt like being at home.
- La pradera del exterior es maravillosa..y las vistas tambien.
- La atención del resto de personal del hotel, el dueño y la chica que nos atendió al desayuno, encantadores. Todo muy limpio y cómodo, y el entorno precioso. El desayuno de 10.
El Milano Real
This small and charming hotel is in the heart of the Gredos Mountains. El Milano Real includes a library with over 2000 books, a private garden and free Wi-Fi.Some rooms at El Milano Real offer beautiful views of the Sierra de Gredos. All rooms have a satellite TV with DVD player and a well-equipped bathroom.There is an attractive lounge-bar with a fireplace. The hotel restaurant offers creative menus with seasonal options. It includes products from the on site garden. The wine cellar has more than 500 different options. Wine tasting courses can be organized on site.Hoyos del Espino offers many routes for hiking, walking and horse riding; and the spa Aguas de Gredos is just in front of El Milano Real. Towns such as Candelario, Hervás and Barco de Àvila, can be reached within 1 hours’ drive.
- The location was excellent and the food and service at both breakfast and dinner was absolutely superb. Highly recommended, we would definitely go again.
- Confortable and very nice staff, though a little old. That’s all, probably the best or second best hotel in the area, and in the best town to explore Gredos.
- The room was spacious and had a nice view of the garden and a balcony and it was peaceful. There was a cosy fire in the lounge which was nice.
- All the staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. The hotel feels like a second home, has great restaurant featuring local specialties, and an observatory on the roof (operated by an astronomer who comes by on clear evenings). Great place to be based during a hiking trip to Laguna Grande or just a nice relaxing holiday in the mountains. Wifi was stable but not super fast and the mobile data reception is very good.
- We went there to take photos of the night sky. The staffs there were very nice. Also Good restaurante with a variety of wine. There was a tour of watching the stars using a telescope, which was fantastic. Really good place for those astronomy enthusiasts.
Complejo El Carrascal
Complejo el Carrascal is located in a characteristic Castilian woodland area in Muñana. It features free Wi-Fi and parking, its own shop, a charming café and restaurant and a petrol station.The rooms at the Carrascal complex have air conditioning, mini-bar and cable TV. The apartments also come with a hydromassage bath.The Carrascal’s restaurant serves fresh, local products and grilled meats and can seat up to 70 people. The spacious café features views over the woodland and offers a wide range of tapas.Guests can purchase gifts and perfumes and local specials at the Carrascal’s shop. These include Bellota ham from the Sierra Gredos Mountains and Herraez sausages.Muñana is located in the province of Ávila, 20 mi from the city of Ávila. Matacán Airport is around 35 mi away.
- Really nice place to stay, with excellent English speaking barman (unusual in the area) the only issue was we were given a double bed when we had ordered twin. We were both too tired to care though
- Easy to find. Plenty of parking. aircon and restaurant
The size of the apartment. It was very nice for our family of 4.
The convenience of the restaurant and the shop in the same building as the hotel.
- Un sitio limpio y confortable para estar en carretera.
- Espacioso, cómodo, luminoso, perfectamente limpio. Decorado con gusto y en plena naturaleza.
Hotel Rural El Yantar de Gredos
This rural hotel has a peaceful setting in San Martin del Pimpollar, within the protected landscape of the Sierra de Gredos Mountains. It offers free Wi-Fi.The charming Yantar de Gredos offers traditional rural style, using natural materials from the surrounding region.The Yantar de Gredos’s restaurant serves both set menus and seasonal, à la carte options. There is a selection of traditional favorites and creative dishes. These are all accompanied by wine from the on site cellar.The local area is famous for its natural swimming pools. There are also many streams and mountains, with snow in winter.Hiking, climbing and horse-riding are possible in the surrounding countryside.
- Lovely hotel in fabulous location with great accommodation and excellent food. The hosts couldn’t have been more welcoming and hospitable. Highly recommended
This is a lovely hotel located in a very tiny and cute town right at the foot of Sierra de Gredos. If you want to completely disconnect and relax this place is a perfect choice. The atmosphere and the facilities itself inspired calmness.
The place is perfect for practicing hiking and other nature sports and the routes you can find nearby are countless.
Food is also good at the restaurant and we really much enjoyed our breakfast and dinner.
The view of the stars right behind the hotel in a clear night is awesome!
I would highly recommend this hotel for couples and families wanting to spend a few days surrounded by nature.
- Los dueños estupendos, la cama muy cómoda. Un luegar muy tranquilo para disfrutar de una buena cena y luego ver las estrellas.
- Localidad muy tranquila y muy bien comunicada con zonas de interés en la zona norte de Gredos. El hotel pequeño y acogedor con una cocina casera estupenda. Recomiendo contratar el servicio de desayuno, a parte de que esta rico, el pueblo es pequeño y no hay apenas establecimientos.
- Todo en general,el trato de Daniel y su mujer estupendo.
Top Hotels In Navacepedilla De Corneja Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Navacepedilla de Corneja Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Navacepedilla de Corneja Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Navacepedilla de Corneja Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!