10 Best Hotels To Stay In Nava del Rico Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Nava del Rico Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nava del Rico Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nava del Rico Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nava del Rico Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nava del Rico Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nava del Rico Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Nava Del Rico Andalucía:
Set in the Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas Nature Reserve, Hotel Mirasierra has a seasonal outdoor pool and 2 sun terraces. All the air-conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi.Each modern room features a flat-screen TV, fridge and a private bathroom with bath or shower and hairdryer. There are views of the mountains from all rooms.Traditional Andalusian food is served in the hotel restaurant and packed lunches are available on request. There is also a bar, and a lounge with a fireplace and TV.Free parking is available and the hotel is 5 mi from Cinegetico Reserve. The River Borosa is within a 5-minute drive and Cazorla is 22 mi away.
Nice and good hotel, not far from Coto-Rios.
- Perfect for our short stay to do the Rio Barroso walk.
- Pool not used,too cold for us. Breakfast was very good value for money.
- The hotel was warm and welcoming after a wet ride from Cazorla, it is in a good location if you want to do some walking through the mountains.
- Property is quite isolated from the town, nowhere to walk other than the road
- Nice and good hotel, not far from Coto-Rios.
Hotel La Hortizuela
Surrounded by lush forests and rugged peaks, La Hortizuela offers an outdoor swimming pool and spacious rooms with views of the surrounding countryside. Free Wi-fi is available in public areas.La Hortizuela’s rooms are decorated in a rustic style with stone flooring and wooden furniture. All rooms are equipped with a TV and radio.The restaurant at Hotel La Hortizuela serves characteristic country dishes, such as Cordero Segureño al Horno, Lomo de Orza or Tortilla Serrana. There is also a café and terrace.The hotel features a TV and games room. Guests can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities in the Cazorla, Segura y las Villas Nature Reserve, including hiking, canoeing or cycling. The village of Coto-Ríos is just a 5-minute drive away.
- The staff the food and the setting. Unfortunately the setting although very scenic was too quiet for us.
- La ubicación en pleno monte. La tranquilidad. La piscina. La comida, sobre todo el salmorejo.
Entorno idílico. El hotel está a 1 km de la carretera principal por lo que es super tranquilo. Los niños pueden corretear por los jardines y el bosque sin miedo a los coches. Vimos un zorro y dos gamos en los alrededores. Desayunar o cenar al aire libre bajo la sombra de árboles majestuosos.
El ambiente familiar, buen trato del personal y excelente relación calidad precio. La comida también muy bien. Lo recomiendo a personas que busquen un lugar tranquilo en la naturaleza. Volvería sin dudarlo.
- Die Finca liegt idyllisch mitten im Naturschutzgebiet abseits der Strasse. Die Eigentümer haben usn gute Wandertips gegeben. Der Startpunkt der Wanderung entlang des Rio Baroso ist in unmittelbarer Nähe. Wir waren Ende Mai die einzigen Gäste, haben uns aber trotzdem gut betreut gefühlt.
- La úbicacion, el entorno, los jardines y el edificio con sus estancias comunes.Todo muy agradable y acogedor que nos ha sorprendido muy gratamente.
Noguera de la Sierpe
Nestled in Andalusia’s mountainous countryside and surrounded by forest and with a great outdoor pool and private lake, this rustic retreat is the perfect country getaway. Dine in the excellent restaurant.Escape to the countryside this holiday and stay active with the facilities available at the Noguero de la Sierpe. You can go fishing or canoeing in the 39 ft² lake or swim in one of 2 outdoor pools.Later, relax in the communal lounge and share stories with other guests. You can dine in the excellent restaurant which serves both local and international cuisine in a pleasant atmosphere.Choose between a range of accommodations which includes bungalows, suites and double rooms. Interiors compliment their natural, rural surroundings with wooden features and warm, autumnal tones.A Tibetan bridge crosses onto the trail to a fish farm, and the start of the hiking route to the source of the Borosa River. The Sierra de Cazorla National Park also offers many other hiking routes.
- Beautiful room, we were upgraded to a very roomy suite with a large living area and a great balcony.
- Great place with swimming pool; nice to sit and relax by the water after a big hike.
- Very nice place with big green territory and lot’s of activities offered right in the hotel. The rooms are cozy and warm and the bed was super big and comfy
- The breakfast is excelent,big choice.The bed very confartable and great location to relax.Large room with fireplace and fridge.
- Great installations the middle of nature. A walking path starting right at the hotel.
Hotel Paraiso de Bujaraiza
Hotel Paraiso de Bujaraiza has an excellent location near Coto Rios, within the Cazorla, Segura y las Villas Natural Park. It has an outdoor pool, large gardens and free parking.All of the rustic-style rooms at the Paraiso de Bujaraiza include free Wi-Fi, TV with Canal + and wonderful views. They have a spacious bathroom with a hairdryer.The Paraiso’s restaurant combines traditional and modern cooking. It uses local and natural products, including olive oil made in the natural park.Paraiso de Bujaraiza’s staff are experts on the local area and mountains. They can provide information on routes for 4x4s, cycling, horse riding and hiking. Canoeing, rafting and rock climbing are all possible nearby.
- It is the perfect get-away relax location. Staff made sure we were as comfortable as possible and always tried to fulfill our requests. Special mention to Emilio as he thoroughly explained all the good nearby walks and available sites. Also to Jose and Mari-loli as they were very polite and helpful too. Last but not least Cristina at reception. 😀👍😀
- Even without common lunguage we got great advice!!
We loved the spacious suite for a 2 night stay.
The manager on first night was warm and friendly.
- Very friendly and helpful receptionist. Food in restaurant (a bit pricey though)
Last year the WiFi was weak, and they said they would improve it a week later, this year it worked perfectly, so they did it.
The location is great, dinner was good and the staff was friendly.
Los Nidos De Santa Maria
Featuring an outdoor pool and garden, Los Nidos De Santa Maria offers rooms with a terrace. Located in a natural park of 28 hectares in Arroyo Frio, the hotel offers free Wi-Fi throughout and parking on site.The wooden rooms are built on the trees and come with a terrace and mosquito net. All air-conditioned rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each has a bathroom with bath or shower and free toiletries.Los Nidos De Santa Maria is 124 mi from Granada Airport.
Staff were great. Situation fantastic. Beautiful area.
Convent and grounds very well kept.
Nidos great idea. Very different.
- Me gustó todo. La cama muy comoda, aunque no la almohada. La comida casera y muy buena. Lo mejor , el personal , muy atento y agradable
El nido era precioso, la comida de hotel genial, tanto en variedad como en cantidad. Todo el personal un encanto , siempre pendientes de todo.
El paisaje fantastico. Si quieres desconectar este es tu hotel.
- Precioso entorno para desconectar de todo, personal amable en especial Juan y Manoli, comida excelente gracias a Lolo. Volveremos!
- Nos gusto todo, las instalaciones, la habitacion, la piscina, la comida, el trato del personal, lo aconsejo, ademas esta cerca de todo lo que hay que ver en Cazorla.
- Staff were great. Situation fantastic. Beautiful area.
Hotel Plaza Manjón
Hotel Plaza is located in the town of Villanueva del Arzobispo, in Jaén, 10 minutes’ drive from the entrance to Cazorla, Segura y las Villas Nature Reserve. It has free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.Each of the air-conditioned and heated rooms in Plaza Hotel is decorated in Andalusian style. All have soundproofing.The hotel has a tour desk and the staff will be happy to help you plan your visit to the area. Popular activities include fishing, hiking and horse riding.The Plaza’s restaurant specializes in local dishes including traditional meat stews and fish. It offers a tasting menu and a wide selection of Spanish wines. Light dishes are served in the café-bar, which is open daily until midnight. There is also a characteristic Andalusian patio.Plaza Hotel is surrounded by shops and restaurants, while a bullring and San Blas Park are just opposite the hotel. The UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Úbeda and Baeza are around 25 mi from the hotel.
Everything was fine.
, not exceotional but good value.
- We booked a family room which was spacious and more like a mini-apartment with a separate room for the children and a kitchenette. We liked the friendly attitude of the staff, the delicious food and the the pretty patio with its fountains. The hotel is an excellent base for visiting the nearby Sierra de Segura, Las Villas y Cazorla national park with its mountains and wildlife.
- The hotel was comfortable and clean and offered excellent value for money. The staff were very accommodating. I had my dog with me and although they are, understandably, not allowed in the restaurant the staff kindly allowed me to take dinner and breakfast up to my room.
- El baño grande , plato de ducha súper grande estupendo y muy limpio y el desayuno muy bueno
La camarera-recepcionista (ROSA)
Se tuvo que multiplicar para poder atendernos el día de salida. Nos preparó el desayuno y nos hizo de recepcionista siempre con una sonrisa en su cara, pese a estar super agobiada con la cafetería y la recepción.
- Everything was fine.
Set in a stone, country-style house, Hotel Rural la Calerilla offers a seasonal outdoor pool surrounded by hammocks and sun loungers. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The attractive rooms include a flat-screen TV and impressive views of the surrounding Sierras de Cazorla, Segura and La Villas Natural Park. They also come with a private bathroom.Rural la Calerilla offers a restaurant service for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurant is open for public use and serves traditional cuisine.Guests can enjoy many activities in the park, including hiking, horse riding and quad biking. The village of Arroyo de Frío is just 9.3 mi away and free parking is available on site at Hotel Rural la Calerilla.
- The setting of the hotel is perfect and there are several lovely communal areas to enjoy – our favourite had to be the terrace off the restaurant which had absolutely stunning views of the olive covered countryside far below. Full marks to the staff who prepared us something to eat even though we arrived after the kitchen was closed (croquetas de jamon … sublime), and also accommodated our request to settle the bill the night before leaving so that we could make an early start. The bed was really comfy and there was a safe in the room. It was nice to have a little private outdoor seating area too. Free parking – it’s around half hour drive to the start of the Rio Borosa walk.
- This is a family run hotel in the most beautiful place you can imagine, surrounded by nature. The views are stunning. The staff are super friendly and can’t do enough for you. The restaurant has views over the valley and we watched a family of deer eating one evening while we were on the terrace. The chef is extremely good and very accommodating. The menu is mainly aimed at meat and fish eaters and I am a vegetarian. She did special dishes just for me and I definitely didn’t go hungry. The room we had was lovely and had a view of the swimming pool. The bed was super comfortable and we slept like logs. The air conditioning was a bonus as it was 32C. It is the perfect place for a romantic getaway.
Great service! Even if it was late when we arrived, the owner was very welcoming. We asked for a couple of long drinks and he made us a kit which we could take to our room.
The place looks great; we were absolutely delighted.
Wonderful, helpful and friendly hosts and staff, couldn’t do enough for us.
Lovely restaurant serving excellent food.
Our second visit. We enjoyed it so much we stayed an extra night!
Many thanks JoseJuan and Monica. We look forward to coming again in September.
Very friendly owners: very caring for their guests. Fantastic views from the restaurant and the terrace. Beautifully renovated venue. Very good beds and pillows.
Very nice coffee at breakfast.
Hotel La Moraleda – Complejo Las Delicias
Offering a swimming pool and on-site restaurant, Hotel La Moraleda – Complejo Las Delicias is located in Villanueva del Arzobispo, on the edge of the Las Villas, Segura and Cazorla Nature Reserve.Each air-conditioned room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. There is a private bathroom with a shower.Traditional regional dishes are served at the on-site restaurant. Hotel La Moraleda is part of Complejo Las Delicias Complex, where you will find barbecue facilities and a bar.Free WiFi is available in public areas. Other facilities offered at the property include a beauty salon, offering massages, and a hairdresser’s.Hiking is popular in the nature reserve. The pretty towns of Ubeda and Baeza are less than 40 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Las personas que trabajan allí fenomenales y muy atentos
- El trato de la gente . . . . Te daba la sensación que estabas como en casa. un diez!!
- Personal amable y atento, grandes instalaciones y ubicación céntrica de establecimiento
- Excelente. Desde la recepción, la habitación, la cama, la comida, sus instalaciones incluyendo piscina, patio de sol, salas de TV, juegos de mesa, su ubicación, no encuentro defectos. He quedado en hoteles de cuatro estrellas peores de este modesto hotel. Encima ponemos personal súper amables y atentos… vuelvo seguro!
- Tengo ntolerancias y el personal se porto bien y busco para mi desayuno.
Hotel Balneario Parque de Cazorla
Hotel & Spa Parque de Cazorla is in Andalusia’s Sierra de Cazorla National Park, with impressive mountain views. It offers an outdoor pool, a spa and a sun terrace.Rooms at the Parque de Cazorla are spacious and bright. They all include a hydromassage bath, a mini-bar and air conditioning.Available for an extra cost, the spa area has a heated pool, hot tub and thermal showers. There is also a Turkish bath, a sauna and a relaxation area. Massages and treatments are available.The Parque de Cazorla’s restaurant serves buffet meals, including characteristic local dishes. There is also a café with a terrace area, as well as a TV lounge.The village of Arroyo Frío has various bars and restaurants, and a range of craft shops selling handmade goods. The hotel can also arrange guided walks in the mountains. Indoor private parking is available for an extra cost.
- We liked the huge bed and the hydromassage bath. Tea making facilities were provided in the room, but no coffee or milk. Good buffet breakfast included both continental and cooked choices.
- The restaurant staff were excellent and the choice of food was very good. Our room wasextremely comfortable overlooking the pool with a lovely bar and many lounging chairs. Had a supermassage
- PRICE, Location, bathroom, outdoor swimming pool open in late October – very refreshing. Helpful staff
- Good value for money in the middle of the village. Came on motorcycle and parked right out the front under the watch of security cameras. Room was clean, bed comfortable.
- As usual,comfortable, food is always good, staff very friendly, informative and helpful. We love coming here. Our rural retreat!
Hotel Rural Montaña de Cazorla
This modern hotel is in the breathtaking countryside surroundings of the Cazorla Nature Reserve, Segura and Las Villas, which is the largest protected area in the whole of Spain.The hotel has a charming terrace and, in the summer months, there is an outdoor pool and bar. The exceptional area is a fantastic base to use for discovering the region or partaking in outings and daytrips (which can be arranged for you by the hotel). It is also a suitable destination for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts.The protected area has 500,000 acres of mountains and a number of unique species of flora and fauna. North east of Jaén, the beautiful surrounding landscape is made up of dense forests full of pine trees, along with olive groves and fields and romantic mountain villages.
Excellent rural hotel set in a small valley village amongst the mountains.
Our rooms were large, clean and well appointed with all standard facilities.
The bar was busy, serving decent cold beer to thirsty riders and our evening meal was from a good menu, plentiful and well cooked.
Breakfast was more than sufficient and we were also provided with secure garage parking for our motorbikes overnight.
Nothing to dislike.
- La piscina, localización, limpieza, el personal y la relación calidad-precio
- La limpieza inmejorable. La Ubicación es espectacular.
- Me encantó todo. El hotel está perfectamente situado para todas las excursiones que quisimos hacer, además en el pueblo hay bastante ambiente de restaurantes y terraceo. El personal super agradable, la habitación super acogedora y la piscina alucinante, todo con vistas a la sierra. Además, un punto extra por las persianas, que para nosotros son muy importantes para descansar bien 🙂
- Las camas muy cómodas, el baño estupendo y todo muy limpio.
- Excellent rural hotel set in a small valley village amongst the mountains.
Top Hotels In Nava Del Rico Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nava del Rico Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nava del Rico Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nava del Rico Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!