10 Best Hotels To Stay In Nava Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Nava Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nava Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nava Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nava Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nava Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nava Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Nava Asturias:
Hotel Villa De Nava
This country-style hotel is in the Asturian town of Nava, famous for its cider production. It offers a characteristic cider bar and simple rooms with a TV and private bathroom.The Hotel Villa de Nava’s restaurant serves traditional Asturian food and specializes in seafood. There are many restaurants and cider houses within a 5-minute walk of the hotel.The Villa de Nava offers free Wi-Fi access in public areas. Staff at the reception can provide information about what to see and do in Asturias.Nava’s Cider Museum is a 5-minute walk from the Villa de Nava Hotel. It is just 20 minutes’ drive to Peña Mayor Mountain, and you can reach the Cantabrian Coast in around 30 minutes, by car.
- Hotel is small but lovely. Friendly staff even with the language barrier. Try to help us whenever we got any inquiries/request. Decent breakfast. Was visiting to attend a wedding at Nava.
Good sized room.
Clean room and excellent value for money.
Quiet doubleglazed new hotel. extremely efficiently run.
Good sidraria below.
- El trato del personal su disposición a mejorar el confort y la tranquilidad del lugar
- El desayuno rico y variado. Fácil aparcamiento en la misma puerta.
Hotel Rural Casa Cueto
Hotel Rural Casa Cueto in Infiesto features 1-star accommodations with a garden. The property has a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at Hotel Rural Casa Cueto also offer a mountain view.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Infiesto, like cycling and fishing.Gijón is 21 miles from Hotel Rural Casa Cueto, while Oviedo is 22 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 35 miles away, and the property offers a free shuttle service.
- La atención recibida ha sido excelente, el desayuno era perfecto y por supuesto las instalaciones, comodidad y ubicación. Es un lugar perfecto para viajar en familia. Sin duda repetiremos.
- La cama muy cómoda, el desayuno estupendo y muy buena ubicación para hacer el descenso del Sella e ir a los Lagos de Covadonga
- Lugar tranquilo, buena relacion calidad precio, desayuno incluido, amabilidad del propietario
- La tranquilidad del alojamiento y la amabilidad del personal.
- El sitio es muy bonito y el trato por los que lo llevan es excelente.
Hotel Restaurante Canzana
Located in Canzana, 1.7 mi from Pola de Laviana, Hotel Restaurante Canzana features a garden and a terrace. With free WiFi, this 3-star hotel has a shared lounge and a bar. A tour desk can provide information on the area.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom, while some boast a mountain view.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the hotel.Hotel Restaurante Canzana offers a children’s playground. Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Pola de Laviana, like cycling.Gijón is 22 mi from Hotel Restaurante Canzana, while Oviedo is 17 mi away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 32 mi from the property.
- we had to wait 20 minutes to get in and on the on arrival the restaurant was closed so that was a bad start but in the end the staff was excellent and they really were helpful and served as loads of drnks and we even had hot chocolate which was fantastic
- Excellent rooms with a view. Delicious breakfast with decent coffee (you need to ask the staff) and different FRESH cake and fruit every day!
Superb views of the mountains, hills and down the valley from the terrace.
Despite language difficulties Staff were very friendly and helpful.
Breakfast ran till 11am which allowed a more relaxed early morning.
- Very good and professional service, helpful staff. Fantastic food. Room very spacious.
- The staff went out of their way to be helpful and even arranged that we could park our motorcycles in a marquee in the grounds. Rooms were comfortable with excellent views. The restaurant was excellent, with uncomplicated food that was fresh and well prepared, and the service was very good too.
Hotel Restaurante El Manquin
Centrally located in Villaviciosa, on the Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Hotel Restaurante El Manquin offers free Wi-Fi and heated rooms with balconies overlooking the garden or street.Rooms feature wooden floors and come with a wardrobe, TV and private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel’s à la carte restaurant serves a wide range of dishes and a set menu is available upon prior request. Room service, special diet menus and packed lunches can be requested.Free parking is available nearby and the hotel is 40 minutes’ drive from Oviedo and 30 minutes’ drive form Gijón. Covandonga, Cangas de Onís and the Picos de Europa Mountains are around 43 mi away. Rodiles Beach is 10 minutes away and the Jurassic Museum is a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
- We recieved very warm welcome, thank you for that. Nice place in a pleasant location. Excellent restaurant. Definitely recommend.
- No restaurant service for the evening,bar already closing at 18-00 when I arrived.Cafe not open when I left at 07-30.Internet intermittent at best.
- Convenient, friendly staff, quiet, family run hotel
- Great small hotel, friendly staff, lovely location in Villaviciosa. Good breakfast & excellent food in the restaurant!
- Everything. Our host was very kind and helpful. She even get me some ice to freeze my leg. The room was comfortable and clean with a nice view to the mountains.
Hosteria de Torazo Nature
Hosteria de Torazo Nature in Torazo has 4-star accommodations with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a garden and a terrace. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and a hair dryer. At Hosteria de Torazo Nature all rooms have air conditioning and a safety deposit box.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The accommodation has a playground. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.There’s an in-house bar and guests can also use the business area.Gijón is 17 miles from Hosteria de Torazo Nature, while Oviedo is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 34 miles from the hotel.
- Nice hotel in a superb location. Restaurant was good. Staff mostly friendly and helpful. Nice outdoor pool. Beautiful and quiet location.
- The views and the pool were wonderful. Good supper as well.
- wonderful views. Situated in a real beautiful village. Very good bedroom and bathroom.
- Amazing hide away in the mountains. Hotel and facilities were excellent.
- The Hotel is good and very clean. Relaxing and quiet. Good for relax and disconnection. Stunning landscape and nature eveywhere!!
Hotel Alameda is located in Villaviciosa, 12 mi from Gijón and 22 mi from Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms come with TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property, and a free motorbike or bike parking.Cangas de Onís is 18 mi from Hotel Alameda, while Avilés is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 31 mi from the property.
- Best breakfast on Camino. Daniel was very helpful.
- Good clean hotel, with easy access to town and surroundings. Very helpful staff and excellent breakfast.
- Trato agradable y educado, cama cómoda, muy tranquilo y el garaje entra en el precio.
- Cerca del centro, vistas desde la habitación preciosas. Tranquilo. El desayuno tenías dulce y salado. Probamos el dulce , las tostadas . Muy rico todo. Además te informan muy bien de sitios que visitar. Lo recomendamos .
- A cinco minutos, a pie, del centro de Villaviciosa y a 8 minutos en coche de la playa de Rodiles. Personal amable y atento. Todo muy limpio. Se aparca en frente del hotel. Desayuno muy completo y rico.
Hotel Rural Amada Carlota
Hotel Rural Amada Carlota is located in La Cotariella, in East Asturias’ Cider Region and overlooking the Picos de Europa Mountains. Set in gardens, this small, charming hotel features a restaurant and stylish accommodation.Hotel Rural Amada Carlota’s 6 smart rooms feature bright, modern décor and offer mountain views. All rooms have heating and a private bathroom.The restaurant offers creative and traditional Japanese cuisine, including vegetarian options. You can enjoy breakfast overlooking the Sierra del Sueve Mountains. Meals must be reserved in advance.There is also a library and a lounge with a fireplace. Free WiFi is available here.Staff will be happy to provide information on the surrounding area, as well as hiking guides and details on nearby forest trails, bird watching and canoeing spots.Local points of interest include Val de Dios Monastery, Ponga and Redes parks, which are all within 35 minutes’ drive of the Amada Carlota. The beaches at Lastres, Gijón and Ribadesella are less than 31.1 miles away, while Cabo Peñas is just over an hour’s drive from the hotel.
No reviews yet.
La Casona del Viajante – Adults Only
La Casona del Viajantes is a beautifully-renovated 1930s ‘Indiano’-style house. It has been converted into stylish rural hotel with traditional stained-glass windows, mosaics and woodwork. It sits on 22,950 feet of grassland in Villabajo.The rooms have air-conditioning/heating, a TV and separate bathroom with hairdryer. Some have a terrace and maintain their original wooden beams.La Casona has a dining room for breakfast and dinner, a library and a small gallery. There is also a bar where guests can help themselves to drinks. Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.La Casona is less than 1 hours’ drive from the Picos de Europa National Park and Redes Nature Reserve. Ría de Villavicios Nature Reserve and the cities of Oviedo and Gijón are all about 30 minutes’ drive away.Activities can be organized for guests including quad biking and horse riding. The nearest golf course is 11 mi away in Villaviciosa.
- The owners make you feel special. Breakfast was amazing. Location is easy to get to and away from the busy roads. Great find and good base to explore this part of Spain.
- Great location to explore Asturias; friendly hosts and wonderful food!
- En un entorno espectacular, pero cercano a pueblos donde ir a tomar algo o visitar por placer (a 20 minutos de Villaviciosa o Arriondas, a 10 de Infiesto, a media hora de Cangas…). Los dueños, Mariantonia y Paco te atienden más que estupendamente, son atentos y muy amables y no dudan en recomendarte lugares que visitar o dónde comer. Las habitaciones son muy acogedoras, con una cama grande, y con vistas al amplio jardín de la casa. El baño es amplio y moderno. La única “pega”, al menos en alguna de las habitaciones: está comunicado con la habitación, es decir, no hay puerta que separe el baño del dormitorio, aunque sí un tabique, por lo que si no tienes mucha confianza con tu pareja, puede que os resulte incómodo. Aunque si no es el caso, cogeréis una confianza total 😉 En resumen, recomendamos totalmente el alojamiento en esta casa tan encantadora.
El hotel es increíble y acogedor y sus propietarios hacen que la estancia sea aún más maravillosa.
Todo decorado con un gusto exquisito y cuidado al máximo detalle.
Llegamos buscando paz y tranquilidad y fue justo lo que encontramos. La situación de la casona la convierte en un lugar idílico, apartada del bullicio, pero cerca de poblaciones con todos los servicios. Las habitaciones son amplias, muy luminosas, muy limpias y con detalles que marcan la diferencia como una cuidada decoración y ropa de cama y toallas de muy buena calidad. En la casona te sientes como en casa.
Y si todo esto no fuese poco, la casona cuenta con las atenciones de María Antonia y Paco, quienes, aparte de deshacerse en atenciones, nos dieron magníficas recomendaciones de lugares que visitar. No podíamos pedir más a nuestras vacaciones. Para repetir.
Langrehotel & SPA
Langrehotel is located in the center of Asturias, 15 minutes from Oviedo. The Langrehotel offers a spa, gym and restaurant as well as free Wi-Fi.All air-conditioned rooms are decorated in a modern style with flat-screen TVs, mini-bar and safes.Guests can enjoy regional Asturian cuisine in the Langrehotel’s restaurant. There is also a cafeteria and a lounge with a fireplace.The hotel is 15 minutes from Redes Nature Reserve and only 20 minutes from Gijón on the coast. The surrounding mountains are within easy reach too.
- The beds were really large and comfortable. The hotel was clean. Every night when we came back a staff member had a chat with us. One of our rooms had a problem with a water leak and we got another room instantly.
- comfy beds, rooms nice and clean, modern bathroom, good aircon, welcome gift was a reasonable price although the champagne wasn’t good
- The receptionist who was on duty when we arrived was very friendly and professional. The hotel was very well presented. We had a drink before dining in the restaurant in the cafe/bar and the girl serving was very welcoming and served us lovely gin and tonics. We had booked the 25euro menu when booking our accommodation and this meal was superb. The restaurant staff were very good at explaining the menu choices to us as our Spanish is not good. Room was very clean and the bed comfortable. Breakfast was another excellent meal. Check out was efficient and friendly. Our stay here was faultless. Special credit for this goes to all the exceptional staff who made us feel very welcome.
- Great , friendly staff who went out of their way to make us welcome. Would definitely stay again. Rooms on 5th floor were modern, clean and comfortable with impressive views of mountains in the distance. Good breakfast.
- Good hotel in middle of Langreo, friendly staff, good beds, easy to reach location. The room service is very quick and the restaurant is also very good and not that expensive. Overall very good hotel especially for business travelers.
All rooms at this hotel have free Wi-Fi internet access. Hotel Casa España occupies a historic building is in the center of Villaviciosa, Asturias.The town of Villaviciosa is close to the River Villaviciosa. This is an official Nature Reserve and there are many valleys, cliffs and beaches nearby.The A-8 highway is a short drive away. This offers direct access to the capital of Asturias, Oviedo.Rooms at Hotel Casa España are air conditioned and have a private bathroom. There is also a minibar, a safe and a TV.The hotel has traditional décor and furniture, with real wood. There is a bar-cafe.
- Property was quaint & had a certain charm & old style about it
- Good location for the Camino del Norte. Comfortable with a very friendly welcome on arrival. There is a small bar/cafe attached – good breakfast.
- Good location. Quite basic, but good value for money.
- Very good large room with nice furnishes at a good price right on the cameno
- Second time staying here while. walkibg the Camino. Love the location and the greeting of the gentleman at the desk. Very comfortable.
Top Hotels In Nava Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nava Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nava Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nava Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!