10 Best Hotels To Stay In Naut Aran Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Naut Aran Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Naut Aran Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Naut Aran Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Naut Aran Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Naut Aran Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Naut Aran Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Naut Aran Catalonia:
Hotel Chalet Bassibe by Silken
A modern version of the traditional, mountain chalet, this fantastic ski hotel is located in the resort of Baqueira-Beret. It is surrounded by the magnificent slopes of the Spanish Pyrenees.Set at a height of 5.6 feet, the Hotel Chalet Bassibe by Silken is only 650 feet from the nearest ski elevators of Esquirós. Free transport is even provided to the slopes, allowing you easy access to the excellent local skiing of the Aran Valley.After a day on the piste, put your ski equipment away in the on-site storage. Then you can enjoy a session in the indoor and outdoor swimming pool. You can also spend some time in the sauna or indulge in a massage, before cooling off in the outdoor hot tub.Finish off the day around the fireplace in the inviting lounge. There is also a restaurant and cafe-bar on site, allowing you to relax in style each evening.
- Great friendly staff, comfortable room and facilities, shuttle to slopes, the most amazing breakfast, ever! Reasonable price
- Staff great. Very friendly. Good breakfast Van ride to ski lift.
People. Very kind and always available to help.
They offer a free chocolate in the afternoon. Is a nice and tasty detail.
Rooms are a good size and the beds are very comfortable
Breakfast has a good selection of cold meats and pastries
The staff. Very helpful reception staff. Also transpirt to and from the ski slopes. The sauna/massage. The comfortable bed. The interior decoration.
Afternoon hot chocolate by the fire.
Hotel Val de Neu G.L.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located within the world-class ski resort of Baqueira Beret and 150 feet from a ski elevator, Hotel Val de Neu G.L. offers free ski storage and luxurious rooms and suites with views of the ski slopes.The hotel offers 4 different restaurants: La Fondue Restaurant, with characteristic food from the mountains; El Bosque Restaurant, featuring international dishes; El Bistro Restaurant, with a more relaxed menu; and La Nonna Restaurant, specialized in Italian cuisine.There is a chill-out area with several sofas around a fireplace where guests can relax. The luxurious Sisley spa offers massage services, beauty treatments, a thermal circuit, and an exterior hot tub.A children’s area includes a heated pool, miniclub, and children’s restaurant, as well as a babysitter. Ski classes, ski passes and ski equipment hire are also available.All rooms and suites are spacious and feature elegant décor, and the Royal Suites include luxurious décor elements, such as Swarovski diamonds. All rooms include a mini-bar, coffee machine, free WiFi, and pillow menu.
Excellent breakfast! Very good service in hotel and also in whole resort area.
It is total luxury to have ski lockers in vicinity of telecabin, it can´t be more easy!
Very nice atmosphere in this hotel, great combination of luxury, sport and aesthetics of the Pyrenees.
- Second time at Val de Neu, continuously exceeds expectations
- breakfast was really nice and location was just perfect
- Awesome Staff. Very friendly and helpful. Lots of eating options.
- Nice breakfast, with a lot of variety. Very friendly staff. Nice decoration. Good concierge service to park the car in the hotel parking and bring it to the front of the hotel door when necessary. Forfaits counters and ski rental shops next to the hotel. Gondola lifts, which also bring you back from the snow trails, 100m away, with ski lockers just one floor below.
- Excellent breakfast! Very good service in hotel and also in whole resort area.
Parador de Artíes
Look out over the stunning mountainous landscape of the Val d’Arán from this charming, historic Parador property.Set in the heart of the Spanish Pyrenees, the Parador de Artíes is surrounded by forests, snow-capped mountains and green pastures. It is the perfect base to go trekking in the area, or enjoying the skiing in the winter – located just 4.3 mi from the popular ski resort of Baqueira.Many charming, original features of this characteristic local building remain today, including the sloping ceilings and exposed wood beams. These have been complemented by modern facilities such as the indoor and outdoor swimming pool, sauna and fitness suite. The heated pool is open from December until Easter, and it remains closed during October and November.Enjoy a sit-down meal or a light snack in the on-site restaurant, where you can enjoy local-style cuisine without leaving the hotel.
- Everything else that isn’t in what didn’t you like. Highly recommend the place and it’s restaurant and the area is fantastic.
- Location was fantastic. Breakfast was excellent. Room was comfortable with excellent air conditioning.
The reception staff and bar staff were very helpful.
The view from the bedroom was excellent.
The general decorative state of the hotel was very good.
- The bar and lounge areas are really lovely. The staff are friendly and drinks aren’t overpriced. The rooms are a bit gloomy and overheated-well ours was. We stayed two years ago and had a much brighter one. The beds are comfortable. The hotel is inviting and the staff are very helpful.
- Spacious bathroom and comfortable room apart from the heating issue (below). Friendly staff, ample parking and ski lockers provided.
Hotel Yoy Mont Romies
This charming hotel is set in the center of Salardú, 2.5 mi from the Baqueira Ski Resort. Hotel Mont Romies offers also free WiFi in public areas.Natural stone and wood are used in the Hotel Mont Romies to create the atmosphere of Swiss and Austrian mountain hotels. It is located in the beautiful Aran Valley.All rooms at Hotel Mont Romies have wooden ceilings, a full bathroom, including amenities. There is also full heating and a TV.Ski lockers and luggage storage are provided on site. The hotel accepts pets.Parc Nacional d’Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici is 4.3 mi from Hotel Mont Romies.
- The facilities are very new, comfortable and well designed. I’d strongly recommend it.
- Extremely friendly staff, great breakfast, delicious soylatte?, very clean and modern rooms, dog friendly (they even let our dog to stay in over check-out time while we were skiing)
- Friendly staff, great location, we had a good double bedroom with view over the square and mountains. Good breakfast.
- The staff could not have been more helpful, more warm and friendly, going out of their way on several occasions to help us, always going the extra mile. Our requests for the hot breakfast options were very satisfying, served swiftly with a smile.
- Lovely staff, super helpful, comfortable rooms. Great hotel for dog owners
Located in Salardú, Hotel Lacreu offers a seasonal outdoor pool surrounded by extensive gardens and forests. Simple rooms feature flat-screen TVs and stunning views of the Arán Valley.Hotel Lacreu has a fitness center and TV room with panoramic views. Guests can relax in the reading room and there is a playground for children in the hotel’s garden.Hotel Lacreu provides free on-site parking. The Baqueira-Beret Ski Station is just 2.5 mi away and ski storage is available at the hotel.The hotel has a restaurant offering a varied buffet of homemade food and desserts.
- Absolutely everything, from the buffet breakfast & evening meal to the wonderful friendly staff, the spotless clean rooms, the wonderful swimming pool, the amazing scenery, there is nothing negative to say.
- El trato de los dueños es espectacular y la comida también bueno nos gustó todo
- Segundo año que vamos en Agosto, con niños es ideal. Super profesionales y muy amables, se desviven Para que la estancia sea genial! Conocen mucho la zona y siempre sugieren excursiones y actividades. Repetiremos los próximos años seguro!
- Heerlijke keuken. Héél vriendelijk personeel!! Super omgeving om te wandelen in de bergen/natuur.
- Todo!!! La piscina espectacular, el desayuno muy completo y gran interés y amabilidad de toda la gente que trabaja allí. Te hacen sentir como en casa, tanto es así que fuimos para 2 días y nos consiguieron hacer un hueco en plena temporada alta, una habitación para volver en agosto y conocer bien el valle
Just 5 mi from the Baqueira-Beret Ski Resort, Hotel Vilagaros is located in the pretty village of Garós. It offers free shuttle to the ski slopes, a sports equipment repair service and an indoor pool.Rooms in the Hotel Vilagaros all have satellite TV, heating and a private bathroom. They also have a safe and free Wi-Fi hotspot.A buffet breakfast is served, made with local produce. The Ço de Garós Restaurant offers a varied menu of regional and international dishes. Pizzeria Rostidor, open during the winter months, serves handmade pizza and characteristic Italian dishes.Hotel Vilagaros offers a heated pool, fitness center, a range of massage services and body and facial treatments.The Vilagaros Hotel is located in the Vall d’Aran, just 2.5 mi from the large town of Vielha. The area is popular for hiking and skiing, and the hotel offers ski lockers.
for me, the Best Hotel in the aera; Nice Pool.
next to Children playground.
A real Breakfast with a cook !
Everything – the staff, the rooms, the food.
Shuttle service to the slopes.
- Staff at reception who has been efficient to expedite our check-in procedure
- Clean, quiet, friendly staff. Large room. Good bathroom.
- Nice General Manager Raph and Front office manager Venessa. Big breakfast selection even wine for breakfast! Nice fireplace, lounge and bar downstairs. Basic rooms are tiny but cosy.
- for me, the Best Hotel in the aera; Nice Pool.
Hotel Casa Estampa
Set in the Catalan Pyrenees, Casa Estampa offers free Wi-Fi and an indoor pool, with a small gym and hot tub. The charming mountain town of Vielha is 1.2 mi away.All rooms at Hotel Casa Estampa have wooden floors and simple, country-style décor. Rooms are heated and include a TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Casa Estampa’s restaurant has an open fireplace and serves traditional regional cuisine, including Aranese stew and grilled meat dishes.The hotel offers on-site ski storage, and free private parking can be found nearby. Baqueira Beret Ski Resort is a 15-minute drive away, and the border with France is within 16 mi.
- Incredibly helpful staff – there was only the four of us in the hotel
- Located in a lovely village with a good choice of restaurants.
Good and varied breakfast
Very kind personnel
Familiar and warm atmosphere
- Clean comfortable with good location only 6 euros return by metro into barca centre
- Looking forward to going back!. Good 36 hour stop on a motorcycle tour and everything was positive. cosy place, good food and probably a great getaway in the winter as well.
Hotel Ço De Pierra
Set in the quaint, picturesque village of Betren, this rustic-style hotel is just a short distance from the renowned Baqueira Beret ski resort, in the Aran Valley.Ço de Pierra is the perfect accommodation to get from it all, and unwind in a mountainous setting. During the winter, this is also an ideal base to do some skiing on the nearby Baqueira Beret ski slopes. In summer, you can go trekking in the mountains and stunning landscapes of this area.The hotel is just a short drive from the national parks of Aiguestortes. From here you can easily cross the border into France, and visit famous Lourdes.
- Complete and varied breakfast, comfortable and cozy rooms, located close (5/10 minute walk) to Vielha, the main village in the valley (with many shops and restaurants: pizza/pasta, tapas/pintxos, local and Spanish cuisine, etc.). The hotel is very clean and parking is next to the building (access to the parking is easier than it seems, but be careful with the slope the first time; next time, you’ll think it’s a piece of cake). The area -Val d’Aran- is full of places to visit (both long and short hikes in the mountains, lakes, etc.), also Romanesque churches (in the own Valley of Aran and also nearby valley of Boí/Taüll).
- Very comfortable, cosey hotel for a winter weekend! Free parking and wifi which worked well. Liked the decor with lots of bare wood beams and floors. Heating always available and controlable. Room spacious and bed comfortable. Location just far enough out of the centre to be quiet, but near enough to walk in. Generally very pleasant place to stay!
The staff was great and kindly.The breakfast was fresh and very good.The room was clean and comfortable.
It was one of the best family hotel that we stayed.
- The peace and quiet. The tasteful decor. The fabulous breakfast. The ease and welcome of the host.
The staff have been great.
When in the morning, I couldn’t move away with my car, as it’s been blocked by the snow, I’ve been helped by owner/manager.
Also they provided us with upgraded room, which was really great.
And we enjoyed breakfast very much.
Definetly will stay again next time
Set within 3.7 mi of Baquiera and Vielha ski resorts, Hotel Castieru is located in the village of Escunhau in the Vall d’Aran. It features a restaurant and a snack bar.Each heated room at Hotel Castieru has simple, modern décor. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy traditional Aragonese cuisine in the hotel restaurant, which specializes in roasted meat dishes.Buses to nearby ski elevators leave from outside the hotel, which is set next to the C28 Motorway. Posets-Maladeta Park is a 20-minute drive from the Castieru, while Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park is approximately 37 mi away.
- The location was covenient,on the way to Baqueira and close enough to Vielha.You can park just in front of the hotel.We went to this hotel during the high-season.Prices were extremely high,so this was the cheapest option we found.Will not repeat though.
- La relació qualitat preu, el personal, l’ubicació, la neteja, els esmorzars
- El trato es super familiar, y te sientes como en casa, la comida es muy casera y buenisima, ningun inconveniente. Todo perfecto, recomendable 100%.
Aparcamiento en la puerta
Relación calidad precio
- L’esmorzar normal,el problema es que teníes d’esperar temps a que ho fessin. No habia bufet.
Hotel Spa Acevi Val d’Aran
Acevi Val d’Aran is an Alpine-style hotel, set in Vielha in the Pyrenees, overlooking the Garonne River. It features a spa, luxurious rooms and a restaurant.The Acevi has rustic décor and beamed ceilings. Each of its heated rooms has satellite TV and a fully equipped bathroom.The hotel spa is available for a supplement. It offers an indoor pool, sauna, steam bath, hot tub, massage room, sequential shower and several other treatments, including aromatherapy, relaxation hammocks and foot baths.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast and traditional Spanish cuisine in the Acevi’s restaurant. There is also a café and a lounge with a fireplace, where free WiFi access is available.The Acevi Val d’Aran is ideally located for skiing and is just 30 minutes’ drive from Baqueira-Beret Resort. Aigüestortes i Estany de St Maurici National Park is approximately 31 mi away.
The SPA in the basement was great, we used it on a sunny sunday (everyone else was out skiing), 5 people totally in the space, no kids below 15 allowed (great for some probably a problem for families). See their website for photos and ammenietties, massage was ok.
Hotel wise, very hot rooms, first thing we did was turn off the heat (25C!!!), didn’t need it all weekend (in late march with snow conditions). Big bathroom, missing a standing shower, only jacuzzi tub (very loud and not very big for two people). Very clean.
- Very nice breakfast and serviceminded staff at kitchen.
- The location of the hotel was good and one of the members of staff of the front desk was kind
I liked the Bed, it was really comfy,
Location it was good, as it was in a lovely town.
and Hotel was clean and nice staff.
- The balcony in the hotel room was great. Also hygiene and facilities were ok.
- The SPA in the basement was great, we used it on a sunny sunday (everyone else was out skiing), 5 people totally in the space, no kids below 15 allowed (great for some probably a problem for families). See their website for photos and ammenietties, massage was ok.
Top Hotels In Naut Aran Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Naut Aran Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Naut Aran Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Naut Aran Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!