10 Best Hotels To Stay In National City California – Top Hotel Reviews
National City California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in National City California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in National City California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in National City California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in National City California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in National City California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In National City California:
Best Western Plus Marina Gateway Hotel
Just a 10 minute drive from downtown San Diego, Best Western Plus Marina Gateway Hotel offers an outdoor pool. Guest rooms feature free WiFi.A cable TV is available in all rooms, as well as a desk, a refrigerator, and a coffee machine are included.Guests can enjoy Goodies Bar and Grill, located on site. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the restaurant offers American favorites in a sports bar atmosphere.A free shuttle service and a concierge desk are available for guest convenience. A fitness center, a business center and laundry facilities are also offered.A Red Trolley Station is less than a 10 minute drive from Best Western Plus Marina Gateway Hotel. The San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park are 6 miles away.
- Improving the room freely was a surprise. It locates beside highway and tram stop, easy to go anywhere. In short, everything was well.
- This was, in my research, the nicest option for staying relatively close to the Tijuana airport which I was flying out of early the next morning. Everything was clean, attractive, and comfortable, and the staff were friendly. The in-room coffee was particularly tasty for in-room coffee, and I also really liked the free coffee in the lobby in the morning – noteworthy. It was perfectly pleasant, and the Lyft ride to TJ was about 15 minutes and about $20.
- The property is located next to highway providing easy transit plus beautiful landscaping and pool.
– Very clean
– Friendly personal
– Good location for a city trip on a low budget
- The free coffee in the morning was a bit of alright.
Ramada San Diego National City
Clarion Hotel National City San Diego South is located a 15-minute drive from SeaWorld. The hotel is centrally located to nearby Interstate highways and within walking distance of the Trolley Blue LineGuest rooms of this hotel come equipped with free wireless Internet access, microwaves and refrigerators. After a restful night’s sleep, guests can work out in the 24-hour fitness center or go for a swim in the outdoor pool.The South Bay Cafe serves American cuisine for breakfast and dinner. After dinner, guests can have a drink in the on-site cocktail lounge.San Diego Zoo is only 6 miles from the hotel. Coronado Beach is a 15-minute drive from Clarion Hotel National City San Diego South.
- The location was good. Close to freeway and the various places we were visiting. We liked the restaurant/bar. Very nice personnel good food.
- The price is always fair, clean rooms, very comfortable beds and friendly staff.
- Aisle is outside and wasnt safe and cold. Room door was open. I never had this experience. Next day they cleaned half way. We had no towel, soap, coffee etc. Extremely poor house keeping. I will never go back nor will recommend.
The customer service was great. Dora at tye front desk was not only friendly and knowledgeable she went above and beyond to accommodate.
My father has Alzheimer’s and the entire staff kept an eye out for him. Very nice.
- the food was excellent, great service and friendly staff.
Howard Johnson Express
Just a 5-minute drive from the 32nd Street Naval Base in San Diego, this National City motel features free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms. An outdoor swimming pool is on site.A cable TV is included in all guest rooms at Howard Johnson Express. A microwave, a small refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are included.A terrace is available. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to National City Howard Johnson Express.Petco Park, home of the San Diego Padres, is 3 miles away. Balboa Park and the San Diego Zoo are within 4 miles of the motel.
- I was comfortable because the condition of the hote rooml was great. I stayed at the HJ on hotel circle and did not like the condition of the room it looked a little old.
- The room is extremely clean and decorated very nicely. Lots of parking in private lot.
- The room was nice, really clean, and everything was close to it.
the staff usually is nice & helpful.
- the hot tub was nice and the orange juice was yummy
Super 8 National City Chula Vista
Located in National City, 6 miles from San Diego, Super 8 National City Chula Vista features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rosarito is 20 miles from Sweetwater Inn, and Tijuana is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The room and bathroom were very clean and that made me feel satisfied with this place
- I liked the new flooring and updated room. The flooring was a vinyl plank type material which felt a lot more clean and sanitary than regular carpet that hotels usually put in. The bed was great and felt fresh plus having a balcony was a great feature I didn’t know about. This was by far the best Super 8 I have seen, I was expecting a crappy flea bag hotel stay but was I surprised. I may stay here again. Plus a 7/11 is basically in the parking lot if you need anything.
- Toilet seat was loose. Had to retighten them myself. There were some long wavy black hair, ( I’m keeping it gender neutral.) on the bathroom floor. The towel rack could’ve been located nearer the shower for easy reach. The recessed lighting were all too harsh needed softer bulbs.
- Had a nice corner room with a outdoor smoking area. It was perfect for our needs.
- Room and bathroom are clean. Great staff. good customer service.
Holiday Inn Express San Diego South – National City
Featuring a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, this National City, California hotel is less than a 20-minute drive from SeaWorld San Diego and the San Diego Zoo. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms.Along with a flat-screen cable TV, each room includes a desk and a private bathroom. Free toiletries are also provided in rooms at Holiday Inn Express San Diego South – National City.Guests can relax near the poolside terrace and hot tub at San Diego South – National City Holiday Inn Express. A business center is also on site.Qualcomm Stadium is a 15-minute drive away. San Diego International Airport is a 15-minute drive from Holiday Inn Express San Diego South – National City.
- We enjoyed seven nights of courteous and efficient service, a clean room, a comfortable bed and a full breakfast. Highly recommended.
- TV (cable) sucks. Now that reminds me why I mostly will not book with holiday Inn in the future.
- The staff provided us a good view room and recommended us several good restaurants nearby after we requested.
- From the ninute i walked in to the minute i walked out the staff was very polite and attentive
- I like the size of the room (room 326) and the shower! Location was perfect for trip.
Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
One of our top picks in Chula Vista.Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Good Nite Inn Chula Vista offers accommodations in Chula Vista.Every room includes a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Diego is 6 miles from Good Nite Inn Chula Vista, and Rosarito is 19 miles away. San Diego International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Close to freeway and downtown. Swimming pool. Regridge. Smoking areas. Great view.
- Just needed a quick stop to stay the nite. It was perfect. Clean, quiet and secure.
- Front desk staff exceeded my expectations. Waived the deposit because I couldn’t find my credit card
- Yhat it was very clean and staff really nice especially front desk clerk Curtis wonderful guy. Thanks for everything.
- The room was more comfortable than I was expecting, so it was a good surprise! 🙂 And the place was also very clean with nice staff.
Motel 6 San Diego – Chula Vista
With easy access to Interstate 5, downtown San Diego is just a short drive from the convenient amenities and comfortable guest rooms at this Chula Vista, California motel.Motel 6 San Diego – Chula Vista is just minutes from the San Diego Zoo, the historic Gaslamp Quarter and Petco Park. Exciting theme parks such as SeaWorld and Knott’s Berry Farm are within 13 miles of the hotel.Guests at the pet-friendly Chula Vista Motel 6 can enjoy amenities including expanded cable channels and free morning coffee. After a busy day exploring the area, guests can go for a refreshing swim in the outdoor pool.
- I think it’s a very nice hotel and the customer service was excellent and the rules are very clean and the prices are also very reasonable
- Staff is very Friendly. I was checked in 3 hours ahead of check in time
- I loved that the room was clean and it was in a nice area
- It was very clean very quiet I got a good night sleep finally the staff was very nice they made my stay very welcome
- The location were here for a funeral so it was really convenient for us to be near the cemetery.
Days Inn San Diego Chula Vista South Bay
One of our best sellers in Chula Vista! Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Days Inn San Diego Chula Vista South Bay offers accommodations in Chula Vista.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Diego is 6 miles from Days Inn San Diego Chula Vista, and Rosarito is 19 miles away. San Diego International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable bed. Quiet and location is exceptional for trolley, food choices and nightlife.
- One of most comfortable beds and pillows we’ve ever had while traveling
Front desk staff were fantastic!
The room was spacious and clean
- The convenience of the gas station, stores and restaurants
- Very clean, very nice bed, equip. with microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, hair blow dryer, iron and iron board, nice size tv, and breafast included from 6am till 9:30am excellent deal.
La Quinta Inn San Diego Chula Vista
Sea World San Diego is a 20-minute drive from this hotel. An outdoor pool and free breakfast is provided. Rooms feature a flat-screen cable TV.Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms at La Quinta Inn San Diego Chula Vista. A sitting area, coffee machine, and ironing facilities are provided.Waffles are featured at the San Diego Chula Vista La Quinta Inn’s free breakfast. Hot and cold cereal, bread and muffins, fresh fruit, coffee, and juice are also available.Guests can enjoy the hotel’s fitness center. A business center is also available for guest convenience.The San Diego Zoo is 8 miles from the hotel. San Diego International Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
- Easy parking, clean and beautiful. They let my late check out without any additional charge and I didn’t want to leave. The bed is too comfortable I wanted to take it with me. The best hotel experience I’ve ever had. Will be staying at La Quinta from now on
King size bed very comfortable!
Very big bathroom!
Fridge, microwave and coffee machine.
A big Samsung television.
Breakfast and parking included in price.
- The continent breakfast was great. There was 1 lady (of Filipino extraction) and 1 (Hispanic young guy), both were extremely professional!
- Everything, friendly and good location, good breakfast
- Nice HDTV with extensive viewing choices. Good included breakfast. Free wi-fi
Quality Inn I-5 Naval Base
The Quality Inn I-5 Naval Base is conveniently located three blocks from Naval Station San Diego. The San Diego International Airport is six miles away.Guests at this San Diego, CA hotel can enjoy amenities and features like, free hot breakfast which includes waffles, sausage, hard-boiled eggs, fruit, cereals and yogurt. There is also free wired and wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms, free coffee in the lobby, free local calls, and on-site exercise room. Access to copy and fax services is available.All guest rooms have refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, desks, curved shower rods, irons, ironing boards, hairdryers, voicemail and cable TV with HBO.
Nothing! Asked for 1st floor when I booked it and extra towels never got
it. Called for towels, front desk told me I had to go to the lobby and
get the towels. Didnt like the fact that he inputed my card again after
I did it through booking.com. Never experienced this the last time I was
there. I will never stay there again!!!!!!
- It was very close to All the beaches not more than 20 minutes. The rooms were very nice. And it felt nice to stay. Would Definetly come back again.
- The room was a nice size and the beds are really comfortable.
- If I remember correctly, they did have msnbc on the tv.
- The location was perfect for our trip. It was hard to locate though. Both the staff persons; late night and day check out were fun, friendly and helpful!
- Nothing! Asked for 1st floor when I booked it and extra towels never got
Top Hotels In National City California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in National City California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in National City California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in National City California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!