10 Best Hotels To Stay In Nates Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Nates Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nates Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nates Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nates Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nates Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nates Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Nates Cantabria:
Hotel Las Ruedas
Hotel Las Ruedas is located 2.5 mi from Laredo’s Salvé Beach. This beautiful building has original stained glass windows and offers rooms with flat-screen satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.Each room at the Las Ruedas Hotel features air conditioning and tiled floors. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.Las Ruedas has a bar and a traditional restaurant, serving characteristic Cantabrian cuisine. Staff at reception can arrange car or bike rental and provide information about the region.Located in the Cantabrian countryside between Laredo and Santoña, the hotel is a 2-minute drive from the A8 Motorway. Santander is 28 mi away and Bilbao is 37 mi away. Las Ruedas offers free private parking.
- Terrific value for money, clean and comfortable room & ensuite, and breakfast was superb.
- There was parking facility for the hotel and it was clean and comfortable
- NIce view. There is a good restaurant which is the same name as hotel. Really enjoy the feeling.
- Restaurant attached to the hotel. A convenient overnight stop the day before taking the Bilbao-Portsmouth ferry.
Very nice hotel with an excellent resturant serving rustic and local dishes.
High value for the money.
Hotel Rural El Solar del Mazo
Featuring free WiFi, El Solar del Mazo offers accommodations in Rada, 29 mi from Bilbao. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The guest house also offers car hire.Santander is 17 mi from El Solar del Mazo, while Suances is 28 mi away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 17 mi from El Solar del Mazo.
Wonderful hosts, beautiful hotel, great location.
We stayed for one night on our way home from a family holiday. We didn’t want to stay in Santander the night before our boat home. I found this perfect hotel as it wasn’t too far from the port but was very traditional.
The hosts could not have been lovelier and the hotel itself is absolutely stunning. We would highly recommend and will definitely return in the future.
- Atmosphere, location, hospitality and overall cleanliness were all perfect
- The finca has been restored by the family who are now running it as a hotel. The furnishings are beautiful and our room was spacious and comfortable. The owners could not have been more welcoming and did everything they could to make our stay enjoyable. Wonderful stay and terrific value.
Todo, me gusto todo.
Para volver más veces.
Manuela y el servicio muy amables, como si estuviéramos en casa.
- Le style raffiné et surtout la qualité du sommeil.
- Wonderful hosts, beautiful hotel, great location.
Posada Casa de Valle
Elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and countryside views can be found at Posada Casa de Valle. This attractive 16th-century building is located in Colindres, just 1.9 mi from Laredo Beach.Rooms at the Posada are individually decorated with soft colors. Bathrooms comes with a hairdryer.Casa de Valle is set in gardens, with barbecue facilities and a large terrace with a seating area. Guests can also relax in the lounge, which has an open fireplace and games area.Santander is a 25-minute drive away, via the nearby A8 Motorway. Free private parking is available on site. Transfers to Santander Airport can be arranged on request.
- Wonderful place to stay if you have a car! From this posada, we visited Bilbao, Santander, santona, laredo, and the splendid beaches of laredo and san Julian. Colindres is a nice play to stay, with restaurants and bars. The hotel is extremely nice, with big rooms and a very nice breakfast.
- Yes the croissants were very flaky! We enjoyed a delicious breakfast and the proprietor and his wife were exceptionally kind and friendly. nothing too much trouble for them even to finding and recording bus timetables for us.
- This is a charming and old-fashioned family-run posada, with spacious rooms. Juan, the proprietor, speaks fluent French which is helpful if your Spanish is not good, plus a little English. The breakfast provided is generous and will keep you going through the day. They obviously have many returning guests who are treated like extended family.
- Cuando te dan las llaves de su propia casa, que más puedes pedir?? Muy agusto , muy buena comunicación para conocer la zona, limpisimo… excelente!!
Esta muy bien situado para recorrer esta parte de la costa cantábrica Laredo, Santoña, Castro Urdiales, etc.
Por dentro, muy tranquilo, se respira paz y estas rodeado de decoración vintage!
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. This rural-style hotel is located just 100 feet from Salve beach, on coastline of Cantabria, and is the ideal place for spending a relaxing vacation in a stunning natural seafront setting.Hotel Cortijo boasts exterior facing rooms, in which you can enjoy plenty of natural light. They also come with satellite TV.In the evening you can enjoy a drink in the on site bar, before going for a meal in one of the restaurants in the town of Laredo – the center is 1,000 feet from the hotel.Cortijo is an ideal base for exploring the natural beauty of this region of Cantabria, including Cabárceno Nature Reserve. Bilbao and Santillana del Mar are within easy reaching distance of the hotel.
- Very good location close to the beach. Nice service and relaxing atmosphere. Comfortable room with terrace.
- Very helpful staff they allowed us to park our motorcycles inside the locked courtyard. This was our third stay here and we would certainly stay here again.
- Typically Spanish good accommodation. Nice bathroom. Pleasant decor.
Very good location, just 5 minutes walk for the beach at Loredo.
Easy to find and very close to Santander/Bilbao for catching the ferry home the next morning.
Excellent secure parking for motorcycles.
- secure motorcycle parking, good location, close to town and beach
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This charming coastal hotel is located just 500 feet from Salve Beach in Laredo and is set within beautiful gardens. The colonial-style El Ancla serves breakfast at any time of day.The classic rooms at Hotel El Ancla feature free Wi-Fi and a TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The hotel offers guests an inviting lounge with a large wood fire and flat-screen TV. It also has an attractive bar.Ancla’s restaurant serves delicious fresh fish. Guests can choose from the daily menu or à la carte options. Gluten-free meals are available on prior request.Cabarceno Natural Park and Altamira Caves are just 40 minutes’ away by car. The cities of Santander and Bilbao are 31 mi away.
- close proximity to Santander – only an hours drive from the ferry.
- Breakfast in the garden was a treat. Stayed here until the last moment to check out. Staff helpful. Not too far from the restaurants and the old town.
- The staff was very nice. The garden was super beautiful
- Sad to see an old classic hotel in such bad shape. It isn’t hard to imagine the hotel’s glory days, but those days are long gone. Frayed was the description for so many features of the room and the hotel in general. The room was quite small and the walls seemed paper thin. We could hear our next door neighbor lay his keys on the night stand. Extremely difficult to get to sleep much before midnight with all the noise. The wi-fi signal was non existent in the room and weak and unstable in the common spaces. There was no ventilation system and our room smelled musty and humid throughout our stay. The bathroom was small, poorly configured, and hard to move about in. On the plus side, the staff was very pleasant and overcame the language barrier with aplomb. Breakfast was simple, but tasty. The hotel is close to the promenade, but a bit of a stroll to restaurants and shopping.
- This was our 4th visit to El Ancla. The property is a little dated but interesting and quirky. The staff are wonderful. Very near the beach. Clean, comfortable and great breakfast.
Hotel Playamar Spa
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Playamar is set on Laredo’s seafront promenade, 500 feet from the yacht club. It offers free WiFi, a spa, and rooftop terrace with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.Modern rooms feature a private terrace and flat-screen TV, heating and a safe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and hydro-massage shower.The buffet restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian cuisine in a bright, modern dining room. There is also a bar-cafeteria where drinks and snacks are available.For an extra charge, guests can relax in the Playamar spa, which includes an indoor pool with swan neck water jets.Playamar Hotel has a 24-hour reception. There is easy access to the A8 Motorway and Santander Airport is 27 mi away.
- The front beach location. The room is nice and the toilet.
- Fabulous location for a quiet break. The rooftop pool is tiny but has great views.
- It was no great stay, cigarettes smell in the room, this hotel needs to be refurbished.
- Clean with friendly staff. Great location just off a fantastic beach. Excellent value for money with half-board option. Good restaurant nearby as well. Very well located with great views of surrounding coastline.
- Wonderful view and so close to the beach. The parking on the street close to the hotel was fine when we were there off season.
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. With easy access to the A8 Motorway, Hotel Montecristo is located just 500 feet from Laredo’s Salvé Beach. It offers a 24-hour reception, a charming garden and rooms with a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Montecristo feature smart décor and wooden furniture. Each one comes with a private bathroom.The hotel serves a continental breakfast in the dining room, and you can also enjoy a drink in the garden. Wi-Fi is free in public areas.Santander Airport is around 25 minutes’ drive from the Montecristo, and the ferry terminal is 35 minutes’ away. You can drive to Bilbao in 40 minutes.
Owner very helpful and welcoming, she provided parking for our motorcycle in her walled garden and arranged an early breakfast for us (ferry to catch).
Nice spacious room with a balcony and nice breakfast included. only 200 metres from the stunning Laredo beach and all shops and Laredo old town all in easy walking distance.
The lady who checked us in was super helpful and friendly and made sure we were able to have breakfast the next morning even though we were leaving before the official breakfast time.
The location is excellent, just a few minutes walk from the beach and the old town.
- Easy to find, Comfortable, clean, friendly, very well located for beach, old town, bars. wonderful restaurants minutes walk away.
- This is a beautiful old-timey hotel with a shady garden patio in a quiet part of town, very close to the beach and the ancient city center. The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. Breakfast is a basic continental-breakfast — enough to get you off to a good start. Our room on the first floor had its own little balcony overlooking fruit trees. Lovely!
- Staff very pleasant, courtyard garden very attractive. Excellent location close to beach and town but quiet.
- Owner very helpful and welcoming, she provided parking for our motorcycle in her walled garden and arranged an early breakfast for us (ferry to catch).
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Cosmopol has an ideal seafront setting, and offers free Wi-Fi access. It is next to Salvé Beach, in the heart of the Cantabrian resort of Laredo.Cantabria is famous for its green hills and beautiful beaches. The area is ideal for outdoor activities.Rooms at the Cosmopol are bright and comfortable. They all have a balcony and a TV. They also have a private bathroom with hairdryer.The hotel has a stylish restaurant. There is also a bar and terrace.
- Great location, close to town centre and close to beach. Great views from hotel room (5th floor).
- Clean an practical basic hotel along the beach strip. Friendly and helpful staff, good place to stay for a night during Camino but it can be worthwhile to check their own website for a better price… 😉
Excellent staff: helpful, friendly and speak excellent English which is very helpful as I am new to learning Spanish.
The room: with balcony and great sunny aspect.
Great location: just one street back from the prom and Laredo’s beautiful beach and no more than ten minute stroll into the town centre and harbour.
In the othe direction a two minute walk from local bars.
- The location, the fantastic view, having 2 balconies and just about everything 👍💓. The staff were so helpful, polite and professional.
- Position near the beach and views from balcony. Staff very good and food excellent
Parador de Limpias
Set on a large estate with extensive gardens and protected woodland, Parador de Limpias is in the Cantabrian country town of Limpias. It has an outdoor pool, tennis courts and a padel court.The impressive Eguilor Palace Estate is the former summer residence of King Alfonso XIII. It features ornate gardens and a monumental gateway.The air-conditioned rooms at the Parador de Limpias feature a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar. Each one comes with a private bathroom.Parador de Limpias’ restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian food, using fresh, seasonal produce. There is also a bar where you can enjoy a snack or a drink.Central Laredo is a 10-minute drive from the hotel. There is easy access to the A-8 Motorway, taking you to Santander in 25 minutes and Bilbao in 35 minutes.
- After staying in 3 other Paradors The Limpias didn’t match up!
- Very pretty parador set in beautiful grounds, we loved the little walk that has been created behind the parador. There is secure parking outside the parador and in the garage (payable) but this needs to be booked which booking.com does not mention, just mentions free parking on site, reservation not required. The free parking at the entrance to the parador is perfectly adequate (down a very small hill) and posed no problems for us. In total contrast to the bar staff, the reception staff were brilliant, helped us plan an afternoon trip to visit Bilbao, also offered us an early breakfast when we said we would be leaving for an early ferry crossing.
Nothing was to much trouble for all the staff, they were indeed ready to help before we New we might need it.
Peace and quiet in spite of mixed ages of guests. Tranquil atmosphere . Very comfortable beds lovely scenery despite rain.
- The staff were excellent. Israel in the bar could not have been more welcoming. Surroundings and garden was lovely.
- the location is convenient to the coast and the setting is beautiful.
Posada La Rivera De Escalante
Posada La Rivera De Escalante is a 100-year-old traditional stone and wood building in the small village of Escalante. All rooms have free Wi-Fi and a plasma-screen TV.This rustic guest house is set just 3.7 mi from Santoña and 28 miles from Santander. There is easy access across Cantabria.The building is just 650 feet from Santoña Nature Reserve and offers great views. Santoña’s Berria Beach is only 2.4 mi away.The Posada De Escalante has a terrace, and they offer a homemade breakfast of fresh fruit, yogurt and other local dishes. There is also a fridge for guests’ use. Bicycle rental and packed lunches are available.
- Nice and cozy and an excellent attention from the owners.
- Room and staff were good. They did do some laundry for us at No cost.
- Very friendly welcome and great for dogs. Clean room & bathroom. Breakfast was also fantastic, with a great choice. The house is close to bars and places to eat. The main road outside did not bother us in the slightest.
- the room was comfortable with reasonable en suite. The inn has a lot of character and Escalante is a interesting village with a few bars and restaurants. The owner and staff were very friendly with a little English.
- Everything wonderful. Rivals any b&b in Napa-mendicino area of California
Top Hotels In Nates Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nates Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nates Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nates Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!